The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A Mirror Image - Page 2 Mm11

A Mirror Image - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A Mirror Image - Page 2 Mm11

A Mirror Image - Page 2 Regist10

A Mirror Image

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Mirror Image - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mirror Image

Post by Jill Havern 24.12.11 12:45

Cheshire Cat wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:I didn't realise he was in prison A Mirror Image - Page 2 195540

He sure is. That's what you get for exposoing child abuse.

I didn't know either sad

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41576

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.12.11 12:47

Cheshire Cat wrote:
happychick wrote:No wonder he hasn't updated his blog for a while.

Please wish him a happy Christmas from me and it would be good to see him, and his supporters, join this forum in the New Year to speak up about all child abuse and the cover ups. Strength in numbers perhaps.

Perhaps we will all be locked up by this time next year?

A Mirror Image - Page 2 Cake11

Maybe I need to bake a batch of the cake I made for Tony...... sad

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41576

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.12.11 15:06

A Mirror Image - Page 2 50899 Here's to more difficult questions in 2012. A Mirror Image - Page 2 957704
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.12.11 17:23

Ross wrote:Haut de la Garenne, Kincorra, Bryn Estyn, Islington… Occasionally the door is opened an inch before being slammed shut again. Sometimes the door won't open at all, no matter how hard people push against it.

It brings me back to the Catholic Church in Ireland and all of the things they were responsible for and the power that they had. When this was uncovered in the 80's some genuinely thought that the term "paedophile" was a religious order. Slowly and surely ever since all of the detail began to emerge. The countless children who had been abused by the priests, Christian brothers and their agents in orphanages, schools, churches and priest's homes, in their cars and on the streets. The horrific things that were done to them, the threats, the bribes, the bullying and when they were brave enough to tell how nobody would believe them, not their fellow clergy men, not the bishops, not the Gardai, the local doctor nor the teachers or their parents.

And only now that these victims finally have a voice can we learn of the damage this abuse has caused. And only this year, many decades after the varying incidents does our Government finally and officially criticize the Vatican. It always goes right to the top and it's no surprise that the Pope is wanted for crimes against humanity. The church shielded these heinous criminals and in the process told them that they may not sleep with a woman (celibacy), they may not sleep with a man (homosexuality) but the most vulnerable in our society, those who most deserved their protection in our Christian society were the ones who were fair game. "Suffer little children to come unto me.."?

On a bad day, I agree with Ross. I realize with Madeleine it will be a slow and painful process but I believe that like the exposure of the Irish Catholic Priests the truth will come out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 24.12.11 23:47

Stella wrote:A Mirror Image - Page 2 145395 to the forum Rico.

You have landed in a place where many of us know exactly what went on in Jersey. I personally will never forget the words spoken by one victim on Sky News, who was systematically abused there. I often wonder what has happened to her now.

Let's keep the questions coming hard and fast. Change WILL come. A Mirror Image - Page 2 725573

I also remember one man being interviewed on the streets in Jersey during a demonstration about the cover up, he was in tears saying that his brother committed suicide because of the abuse he suffered at the children's home, but nobody seemed interested in looking into it.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico Sorda 25.12.11 9:04

"I also remember one man being interviewed on the streets in Jersey during a demonstration about the cover up, he was in tears saying that his brother committed suicide because of the abuse he suffered at the children's home, but nobody seemed interested in looking into it.[/quote]"

http://therightofreply.blogspot.com/2011/09/for-astrid-kisch-kevin-michael-oconnell.html

I believe the person you refer to is Kevin O'Connell

You can read about his harrowing story on the above link

Merry Christmas

rs
Rico Sorda

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.12.11 10:17

Rico, can you clear something up for us please. I'm not sure if it is a deliberate ploy by the paedophiles on the internet to stop other people from finding out the truth bout Jersey, but there seems to be articles spelling Haute with an e and some without the e. Which is the correct spelling please?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico Sorda 25.12.11 22:58

Hi Stella

Its Haut de la Garenne

rs
Rico Sorda

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.12.11 9:14