The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings - Page 2 Mm11

Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings - Page 2 Mm11

Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings - Page 2 Regist10

Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings

Post by Smokeandmirrors 11.09.11 17:43

There is no way DP could legally sue the Gaspars. They made a statement to the police privately. It was not them that made the matter public, it was the release of police files. As it was released by the police (and remember the DVD of the files was intended for the media and s far as I am aware there was no ban on publishing excerpts but maybe there was) there can be no legal liability. People subsequently repeating the allegation or stating that DP is dodgy on the back of it could be sued I think.

DP could also not demand that they retract their statement. Otherwise, if that were legally possible, any old crook could demand that a witness in court has to retract their statement.

Anyway I don't reckon DP would sue anyone over this because his child/ren are that much older now, school age and therefore he wouldn't want every parent for miles around wondering what the truth is. Imagine sports day if he whipped a camera out in the middle of a legal case whereby it is alledged he had made inappropriate comments re a child? If it was publicised there would be a good percentage who would think that the Gaspars were the truthful ones for there is no known reason for them to lie, in fact I imagine they would have deliberated over the potential damage to their own professional reputation and personal life if they were accused of lying. So I believe they must be telling the truth as they see it.

Also Gerry was in on the finger sucking, nipple twiddling conversation allegedly, so they would both have to explain that away if a court case materialised...."Well Your Honour, I had a bit of toffee stuck on my finger and it seemed a shame to waste it, and would you believe, at the same exact moment I developed a circular itch on my man-boob!" Gerry chipping in..."It is simply hurtful, ludicrous and unhelpful to suggest it was anything more Your Honour. Would you like a signed copy of my wifes book and a good quality wristband? All in for a tenner!"
Smokeandmirrors
Smokeandmirrors

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings

Post by HotlipsHealy 11.09.11 21:55

Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings - Page 2 Muratf10

Kate McCann: It was our holiday too.

HotlipsHealy
HotlipsHealy

Activity : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 11.09.11 23:03

HotlipsHealy wrote:Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings - Page 2 Muratf10
Anyone know if this is likely to be true?
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.11 23:08

Sadly nothing about Carter-Ruck would surprise me Rainbow-Fairy but, in view of this originating from Murat Fan again, all I'll say is "pass the salt please".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 11.09.11 23:19

Marian wrote:Sadly nothing about Carter-Ruck would surprise me Rainbow-Fairy but, in view of this originating from Murat Fan again, all I'll say is "pass the salt please".
Yea, I'll have a big pinch too LOL :-D

Although, IF it's true (dubious source aside!), they must be REALLy scared. Seems to be lots of actions flying round ATM?
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 12.09.11 0:01

HotlipsHealy wrote:Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings - Page 2 Muratf10

Muratfan is a poor excuse for a human being....All his (??) comments have ever been vile and evil....this pathetic creature must be full of hate to life and one of those creatures who believes life owes him...get real

Muratfan...if there is just a single ounce in your pea brain that is capable of a debate....and not at your gutter level, but at an adult level......then please come on here as I would so love to debate with you

Instead of your ever so boring "libel libel Tony' stupidity (yawn yawn), please give us all an example of what is actually libellous and back this up why and with facts. Give us facts that will make us believe the Mccanns version of events and prove to us why we are in your opinion wrong...are you capable of this????

I respect your allegiance is Pro Mccann...don't have an issue with this whatsoever and we all have a right to our opinions....But please respect everyone elses and be a grown up. You have been born into a country that has given you all the privileges you could ever wish for in this difficult world.....Respect this

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 12.09.11 0:19

jd wrote:

Muratfan is a poor excuse for a human being....All his (??) comments have ever been vile and evil....this pathetic creature must be full of hate to life and one of those creatures who believes life owes him...get real

Muratfan...if there is just a single ounce in your pea
brain that is capable of a debate....and not at your gutter level, but at an adult level......then please come on here as I would so love to debate with you

I respect your allegiance is Pro Mccann...don't have an issue with this whatsoever and we all have a right to our opinions....But please respect everyone elses and be a grown up. You have been born into a country that has given you all the privileges you could ever wish for in this difficult world.....Respect this
Hear hear. I am so with you on this.
Starting to think muratfan and garth must be twins or
r soul mates. Similar kind of aggressive ignorant juvenile abuse.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.09.11 7:24

Well, if I do get a letter from Carter Ruck then CR will have to explain to me how 'CR-sponsored Muratfan' knew about it before me.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.11 8:37

Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings - Page 2 321268 Get'em, I agree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.11 8:41

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Well, if I do get a letter from Carter Ruck then CR will have to explain to me how 'CR-sponsored Muratfan' knew about it before me.

Very good point. clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dr David Payne next to issue libel proceedings - Page 2 Empty Words of wisdom (?) from Murat Fan

Post by Guest 12.09.11 9:10

For anyone who doesn't know his real name, take a look at:

http:/www.jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2203-another-bogus-and-wicked-press-release-by-muratfan-ian-west?highlight=ian+west

P.S. The link isn't working so just do a search on this site for Ian West.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.09.11 11:37

It's been nearly a week now since muratfan posted on twitter that I am to receive a letter from Carter Ruck re being sued by Dr David Payne.

It hasn't arrived.

thinking

Hmmm...I'd been wondering if I should send my first class stamp to the McCanns so they can write to the Portuguese prosecutor to reopen the process......

......but maybe I should send it to Carter Ruck, as they're clearly short of stamps, and the McCanns don't need it, anyway, now that David Cameron has told SY to review the case using £3.6million of taxpayers money.

Problems, problems.... roll

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.09.11 11:55

Murat Fan has made it his business to find out personal information about people connected with this forum. Does anybody know anything about him other than his name and location? I'm intrigued to know if he has a job - not all trolls can live permanently in basements spitting out their venom. It's an unpleasant thought that people like this may have perfectly respectable jobs, maybe even ones where they are responsible for the welfare of others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 15.09.11 12:06

He says he's an ex copper Marian wtf
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.09.11 12:12

Possibly that needs to be taken with a large packet of salt along with everything else he says! I wonder what he does now to pass the time other than his prolific activities on the Internet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.09.11 20:31

Wouldn't it be interesting to have us all assembled in the court room opposite Katie & Gerry lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 16.09.11 13:56

.....and even more exciting to have Dr Kat Gaspar in the witness box!!!! bring Yvonne Martin out of wherever they've sequestered her, too!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.09.11 13:58

Then it will be party time.... Mrs party
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 16.09.11 14:51

.....on the other hand, Payne might have no intention of going through with it.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 16.09.11 21:22

David Payne will never sue Katerina Gaspar but I am positive that if he thought he could get away with it (without it becoming general public knowledge) he would sue all the internet sites that discuss it to try to shut them up as this must be incredibly embarrassing for him.

I would be interested to know if Mr & Ms Gaspar are still friends with Gerry & Kate et al. They have certainly lost a lot by following their good intentions and coming forward with their statements
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 17.09.11 11:30

Yes, Gillyspot, and Yvonne might have lost more. After all, the Gaspars, if I'm not mistaken, have a private practice/s, and will have the economic and mental resources to survive. But as for Yvonne, the Social Services worker.......................who knows what has happened to her? I once sent her (at the last known address) a supportive email, but had no reply.
We shall see.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.09.11 1:32

You have to ask why the Leicestershire police held onto this statement for 6 months and only released it when the case was shelved.....though the answer is very obvious

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 18.09.11 14:20

As for your signature, jd...........I was directed last week to a link dating from the very early days. A newspaper article, perhaps quoting from GMTV - and it stated with honesty "dining 200 yards from the apartment". How the truth became altered to the McCs will!!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top