The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Mm11

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Mm11

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Regist10

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Cheshire Cat 28.11.11 15:57

@Anders wrote:Hi sijm,


great post - it is good to think laterally - remember, the main pj investigator was set up and got at, so others within the dept have to tread very carefully with what they say - it is perfectly possible that they might speak in code, perhaps to send out a subtle warning of their own - one think i am certain of is there are plenty of agendas on the go simultaneously with this case - just like there was with dr kelly, john smith, robin cook, that guy who just died in the toilet at glasto - all reel of govt dark forces, as her majesty called them all too accurately - kelly predicted his death in the woods, diana a car crash...
gm has all the traits of a psychopath, km of the stockholm syndrome, and for a ctholic priest to say to 2 alleged catholics that they have deceived him, and he wants nothing more to do with them - as a lapsed catholic myself, that is as good as being excommunicated - as for the pope's meeting, he is of course one of THEM, and helped actively cover up child muder and sexual abuse, yes, PERSONALLY send out cover up memos wordwide - so we know who's side he's playing on, so of course the high profile meeting was all a stage show, it is ALL a show now as the agendas play on and the mccanns play out their roles...
I think Anders and sijm are a bit too far fetched to be genuine posters!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 676
Activity : 821
Likes received : 58
Join date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Daisy 28.11.11 16:04

I can't say I follow sijm's theory, that one is a stretch too far for
me. But may I ask Cheshire Cat, what did Anders say that you find far
fetched? It all seems pretty spot on imo.

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Posts : 1245
Activity : 1312
Likes received : 11
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by PeterMac 28.11.11 17:23

@Daisy wrote:I can't say I follow sijm's theory, that one is a stretch too far for me. ...
Nor me.
X-rays are generated by an X-ray tube, a vacuum tube that uses a high voltage to accelerate the electrons released by a hot cathode to a high velocity.
And the isotopes of Boron are 10 and 11, not 12. Carbon takes over at 12 and 14
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12213
Activity : 15092
Likes received : 1951
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Anders 28.11.11 17:47

@Daisy wrote:
@Anders wrote:Hi sijm,


great post - it is good to think laterally - remember, the main pj investigator was set up and got at, so others within the dept have to tread very carefully with what they say - it is perfectly possible that they might speak in code, perhaps to send out a subtle warning of their own - one think i am certain of is there are plenty of agendas on the go simultaneously with this case - just like there was with dr kelly, john smith, robin cook, that guy who just died in the toilet at glasto - all reel of govt dark forces, as her majesty called them all too accurately - kelly predicted his death in the woods, diana a car crash...
gm has all the traits of a psychopath, km of the stockholm syndrome, and for a ctholic priest to say to 2 alleged catholics that they have deceived him, and he wants nothing more to do with them - as a lapsed catholic myself, that is as good as being excommunicated - as for the pope's meeting, he is of course one of THEM, and helped actively cover up child muder and sexual abuse, yes, PERSONALLY send out cover up memos wordwide - so we know who's side he's playing on, so of course the high profile meeting was all a stage show, it is ALL a show now as the agendas play on and the mccanns play out their roles...

Oh yes! Good post Anders. No doubt your words will be a bit too 'far fetched' for some, not for me. Welcome on board. Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 847771


Hi

I am actually a published author and have taken a great interest in the depth of the rabbit hole for the best part of forty years - I am fairly new to this case so have the advantage of fresh eyes - however all my other research and knowledge with other characters and cases, many the same old players, tells me there is an elephant in the room. If it just a case of Maddie being drugged, then waking up and falling off the sofa, fracturing fatally her skull - then why did the full force of the British establishment kick in, and kick in immediately, and I @mean@ immediately?
avatar
Anders

Posts : 52
Activity : 60
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Anders 28.11.11 17:52

@Daisy wrote:I can't say I follow sijm's theory, that one is a stretch too far for
me. But may I ask Cheshire Cat, what did Anders say that you find far
fetched? It all seems pretty spot on imo.

Lol, I can assure I am genuine, and have barely scratched the surface!
avatar
Anders

Posts : 52
Activity : 60
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Cheshire Cat 28.11.11 19:22

@Anders wrote:
@Daisy wrote:I can't say I follow sijm's theory, that one is a stretch too far for
me. But may I ask Cheshire Cat, what did Anders say that you find far
fetched? It all seems pretty spot on imo.

Lol, I can assure I am genuine, and have barely scratched the surface!



Hi, I guess nothing is as far fetched as what the McCanns would have us believe.



Welcome to the best forum on the internet!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 676
Activity : 821
Likes received : 58
Join date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Daisy 28.11.11 19:44

@Anders wrote:
Hi

I am actually a published author and have taken a great interest in the depth of the rabbit hole for the best part of forty years - I am fairly new to this case so have the advantage of fresh eyes - however all my other research and knowledge with other characters and cases, many the same old players, tells me there is an elephant in the room. If it just a case of Maddie being drugged, then waking up and falling off the sofa, fracturing fatally her skull - then why did the full force of the British establishment kick in, and kick in immediately, and I @mean@ immediately?

I've ventured pretty far down 'the rabbit hole' myself Anders and found
some very interesting facts(not
theories) That's why I don't dismiss what you say (so far). It all makes sense
to me. So if you are a shill/troll then you're pretty crap at it because very
much all of it can be validated.

And agreed, most roads lead back to the same old players,
'corporations' or bloodlines - follow the money. However, I am also aware the rabbit
hole goes much deeper than this.


Published author you say, do you mind sharing a sample of
your work? I understand if you want to remain anonymous. I have nothing to hide but my privacy. Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 160807
@ Cheshire Cat - Indeedy! Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 110921

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Posts : 1245
Activity : 1312
Likes received : 11
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Anders 28.11.11 20:38

Hi all, and thanks for the welcomes - also please excuse my iPhone typing! - I a reading GA's book at the moment - it seems even the Irish Gardai were nobbled, in that the Smith familys crucial evidence was not passed on to the PI until GA was removed from the case - my bet is the Smiths have had the fear of God treatment, already alluded to by GA - another point, why in hell are MI6 tapping all the main players phones, again per GA? The Payne "urologist" (doesn't it just figure) twice at a dinner party making obscene oral sex gestures to GA about MM - what sort of father would allow that? I have a daughter circa MMs age back then, and if someone had done that to me I'd be lucky not to break his neck. It all stinks, on fact I've never come across a case like this, and I've studied a few over the years.

As to my writing, I need to stay private for now.

One last totally ultimate bizarro statement from GM as to how he "felt" ref MMs disappearance.

To paraphrase "it's like finding out you've gone overdrawn on your student loan"....

Good psychopaths know how to lie convincingly to fit in with societal norms / expectations - this guy is still in kindergarten, despite the fact he's convinced he's got away with it.

Ps - did GM not go out for a run filled by a shower on the fateful night?

Is so, this is simply not normal behaviour...
avatar
Anders

Posts : 52
Activity : 60
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Would the this Account for Unprecidented high Level of Political Support.

Post by sijm 28.11.11 20:57

Hell there.

Sorry if I overstepped the mark on wrong information, I just copied the info on Isotopes and Nuclear Medicine

from a web site, I guess it was wrong..

Still think I was maybe on the right track with Isotpes and Nuclear Medicine tests when I read

Nuclear Medicine Tests differ from most other imaging.

Also I read Nuclear Medicine dept may also use inplanted capsules of Isotopes to treat cancer.

The Nuclear Medicine Myocardial perfusion scans plays a pivotal role in non invasive evaluations of coronary atery disease

The study only identifies patients with coronary artery disease, it also provides prognostic information of overall

risks of adverse cardiac events for patients.

I believe this is the area that GM is a specialist

Please could you explain how this differs from what I first posted.

____________________

avatar
sijm

Posts : 125
Activity : 134
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Would This Account for Unprecedented High Level of Political Support

Post by sijm 28.11.11 21:05

Well what can I say, whoops Sorry!

I would never use such awful language when greeting someone, the word HELL was

obviously a terrable mishap with the keyboard.

XXXX Please forgive.
avatar
sijm

Posts : 125
Activity : 134
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Correcting typos

Post by Guest 28.11.11 23:14

SIJM, you can correct errors up to about half an hour after you've posted something by pressing "edit". This saves you typing a separate message. It's something I've been very glad of at times when I've typed something sillier than usual!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Newintown 29.11.11 2:21

@sijm wrote:Well what can I say, whoops Sorry!

I would never use such awful language when greeting someone, the word HELL was

obviously a terrable mishap with the keyboard.

XXXX Please forgive.

Most of us can read through the errors and understand what the poster is saying, even with numerous typos. I've made mistakes in my last few postings and I feel a real numpty - my fingers being ahead of my brain - but hopefully most will people will be able to understand what you're trying to say.
Newintown
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Activity : 1622
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Anders 29.11.11 9:27

@sijm wrote:Thank you Anders.

Did that priest (forgot his name)the one Kate spoke to ever surface again or is he still missing?
I don't know, I beleive he is refusing all interviews - the McCanns stay with an Anglican priest now when they visit PDL. Most odd, to jump and change faiths like that especially after meeting Herr Ratzinger, ex SS youth and cyanide salesman and Lord Protector of endemic paedophilia within the church...


Can anyone verify that GM has a number on the child sex register as per the blue rolling banner?
avatar
Anders

Posts : 52
Activity : 60
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Guest 29.11.11 9:56

Most things can be found in our library Anders, but here is a copy of one of the the questions put forward to 10 Downing Street and a copy of the letter received by the Madeleine Foundation to confirm the registration.

Why was there an entry against Dr Gerald McCann in the Child Abuse section of Leicestershire Police CATS system, and why is the entry now blank? CATS is the ‘Case Adminsitration and Tracking System’, developed in response to Recommendation 104 in Lord Laming’s report into the death of Victoria Climbie, which recommended a national child abuse database. It is now used by more than a dozen police forces. The following is an extract from a statement made by Detective Constable Hughes to the Portuguese Police on 16 May 2008. For some reason this was over a year after Madeleine was reported missing:

Leicestershire Police Force

From: DC443 J.N. HUGHES

To: SIO, Operation Task Department:

Main Criminal Unit

Date: 16th May 2008

Ref: Background Information – Kate McCann

Dear Sirs,

In response to your letter of request, I can provide the following information regarding the above-mentioned subject.

[PART OF REPORT SNIPPED]

Kate McCann was born on March 5, 1968 in Merseyside...

Searches made of the local section of child abuse investigation shows a registration number 19309 in CATS (system of action location). A consultation with DC Soand from the department in question confirms that this is just a file reference, but as a complement to Operation Task system for the purpose of reference, if any investigation should be necessary by the department. No work has been done on the basis of this file.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty anders

Post by russiandoll 29.11.11 17:06

I am no fan of Gerry McCann but the overdraft quote is a misquote as I posted elsewhere on the forum some weeks ag, I will try to find and re-post here.
While still rather bizarre, the empty bank I recall from his actual words referred to the empty feeling when he had nothing left emotionally........he has never described, as I have read in numerous places, the feeling of finding his daughter gone, to finding he was overdrawn on his student loan.
Taken out of context and misquoted, these words sound especially dreadful.........but were not what he said.
welcome here btw........its a great place for research and discussion.
russiandoll
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Activity : 4058
Likes received : 15
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Anders 29.11.11 17:25

@russiandoll wrote:I am no fan of Gerry McCann but the overdraft quote is a misquote as I posted elsewhere on the forum some weeks ag, I will try to find and re-post here.
While still rather bizarre, the empty bank I recall from his actual words referred to the empty feeling when he had nothing left emotionally........he has never described, as I have read in numerous places, the feeling of finding his daughter gone, to finding he was overdrawn on his student loan.
Taken out of context and misquoted, these words sound especially dreadful.........but were not what he said.
welcome here btw........its a great place for research and discussion.
OK many thanks, I wonder what the real answer was? I do recall GM answered questions in the immediate aftermath, whilst KM refused to answer 48 - now, whilst we all have the right to say 'no comment' in case we are wrongfully incriminated, when a child's life is in a mortal threat any legal desire to protect oneself surely must go completely out the window?


I find it bizarre one would answer questions and the other not, perhaps they were not allowed to confer before or during the interview/s...
avatar
Anders

Posts : 52
Activity : 60
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Anders 29.11.11 17:34

Stella wrote:Most things can be found in our library Anders, but here is a copy of one of the the questions put forward to 10 Downing Street and a copy of the letter received by the Madeleine Foundation to confirm the registration.

Why was there an entry against Dr Gerald McCann in the Child Abuse section of Leicestershire Police CATS system, and why is the entry now blank? CATS is the ‘Case Adminsitration and Tracking System’, developed in response to Recommendation 104 in Lord Laming’s report into the death of Victoria Climbie, which recommended a national child abuse database. It is now used by more than a dozen police forces. The following is an extract from a statement made by Detective Constable Hughes to the Portuguese Police on 16 May 2008. For some reason this was over a year after Madeleine was reported missing:

Leicestershire Police Force

From: DC443 J.N. HUGHES

To: SIO, Operation Task Department:

Main Criminal Unit

Date: 16th May 2008

Ref: Background Information – Kate McCann

Dear Sirs,

In response to your letter of request, I can provide the following information regarding the above-mentioned subject.

[PART OF REPORT SNIPPED]

Kate McCann was born on March 5, 1968 in Merseyside...

Searches made of the local section of child abuse investigation shows a registration number 19309 in CATS (system of action location). A consultation with DC Soand from the department in question confirms that this is just a file reference, but as a complement to Operation Task system for the purpose of reference, if any investigation should be necessary by the department. No work has been done on the basis of this file.


Many thanks, this now begs the question as to why the ref number is now blank/removed? Sounds like MI5 to me, they have that kind of authority. Sounds like KM at some point was flagged up to social services/police/or another agency as deemed fit to have a reference file set up, active or not.


I hope Detective Amaral makes full use of the disclosure proceedings in his case. It seems that the McCanns woud be loath to sue anyone (eg the Gazpar doctors) in the UK as all medical files and background details, bank account, CATS registration etc etc etc - all would be revealed (or not, in the case of MI5/others erasing stuff and rewriting history...)...
avatar
Anders

Posts : 52
Activity : 60
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Anders 29.11.11 17:45

One more thought about one of the scrolling banners, the excuse that KM gave as to the reason foe the cadaverine smell on cuddly kat, that she had it about her person whilst in the vicinity of six dead bodies a week or more earlier, each possibly having God only knows what dreadful decomposition diseases/open infected wounds etc, plus the fact that MRSA is highly contagious and endemic in all our UK hospitals - the fact that KM would then give this ticking time-bomb to a beautiful little 3 year old to cuddle and sleep with just beggars belief!!!
I'm reminded of how a great many native american indians were genocided back in the 17/1800s, via the gifts of blankets infected with smallpox/tb/etc etc etc...
avatar
Anders

Posts : 52
Activity : 60
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Guest 29.11.11 17:53

I think that this question has arisen before but are we quite sure that the six corpses story isn't a forum myth? I know it's mentioned in various blogs but I haven't seen anything which really substantiates it. I have heard that it was a quote from Kate's mother so if anyone can nail it down that will be good.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Guest 29.11.11 17:56

Article here in the archives Marian, it was written in the papers so it must be true big grin - but it is not a forum myth.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3619-the-dodgy-dna-evidence-that-lead-to-the-mccanns-being-made-suspects
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Jill Havern 29.11.11 18:01

Marian wrote:I think that this question has arisen before but are we quite sure that the six corpses story isn't a forum myth? I know it's mentioned in various blogs but I haven't seen anything which really substantiates it. I have heard that it was a quote from Kate's mother so if anyone can nail it down that will be good.

The family GP has insisted she came into contact with at least SIX dead bodies before going on holiday with her husband and three children.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/maddie/1651651/Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-wrongly-named-as-suspects-over-Maddie-disappearance-by-Portuguese-police-after-sniffer-dog-evidence.html?print=yes

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Supt. Hastings, like the Battle: "I’m interested in one thing, and one thing only...and that’s catching bent coppers”
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 20699
Activity : 32810
Likes received : 7335
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Daisy 29.11.11 18:16

Here's another example of a 'forum myth' the hardcore McCann supporters blame on this site.

"Missing Madeleine McCann's favourite pink Cuddle Cat toy was taken
from her arms as she slept and placed beyond her reach by her kidnapper.
That is why police are certain Madeleine was snatched while she was
asleep - and was NOT killed or injured in the holiday apartment.

When her mum Kate, 38, tucked Madeleine into bed, the four-year-old
was cuddling the toy - but it was later found placed on a ledge that
Madeleine could not have reached."

Shockingly untrue article by Lori Campbell:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sunday-mirror/2007/08/12/maddy-was-alive-when-taken-98487-19613517/

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Posts : 1245
Activity : 1312
Likes received : 11
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Gillyspot 29.11.11 18:29

Thanks for the share Daisy.

Interesting that it is in the Sun.

I thought that they'd "whooshed all the "lies" from their site.

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Activity : 1622
Likes received : 9
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Guest 29.11.11 18:33

@Daisy wrote:Here's another example of a 'forum myth' the hardcore McCann supporters blame on this site.

"Missing Madeleine McCann's favourite pink Cuddle Cat toy was taken
from her arms as she slept and placed beyond her reach by her kidnapper.
That is why police are certain Madeleine was snatched while she was
asleep - and was NOT killed or injured in the holiday apartment.

When her mum Kate, 38, tucked Madeleine into bed, the four-year-old
was cuddling the toy - but it was later found placed on a ledge that
Madeleine could not have reached."

Shockingly untrue article by Lori Campbell:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sunday-mirror/2007/08/12/maddy-was-alive-when-taken-98487-19613517/


Yes shockingly untrue, - now where on earth would she get a story like that.............. winkwink
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support? - Page 10 Empty Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by jd 29.11.11 18:41

Oh Lori Campbell, the one who tried so hard to stitch up Robert Murat....For a reporter she certainly seems to getting herself quite involved in this right from the start, I can see right through her

The article was written on 12th August 2007 and trying really too hard to rubbish anything against the mccanns & its main objective. No doubt she has been invited to Rothley for a private rendez-vous at some stage. I have always thought she was another plant in this and was she the Campbell booked in at Ocean Club on 2nd May 2007?

The simple question Lori Campbell should be asking, as any unbiased honest reporter would. If cuddlecat was taken from Maddie and placed on the ledge by an abductor....why on earth is kate mccann washing it a few days later? No wonder there was no DNA in the apartment!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
jd
jd

Posts : 4151
Activity : 4400
Likes received : 45
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum