The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Guest on 16.07.14 20:22

@Sonmi-451 wrote:
@ScepticAl wrote:I am not attempting to derail anything. I understand why you would be suspicious, hence the disclaimer above.
Please feel free to contact Admin to check me out.
Admin, my email address is my name. The first name is correct (I blame my mother). I have a FB account under my name. If you send me a request, I will accept it so you can see my life in its entirety.
... I have at least 40 'live' email accounts that I use... I have a rolling number of 'live/deleted' Facebook accounts that I use... I have not used my 'real' name on any legal documentation in somewhere approaching 12 years... None of my bills are in my 'birth name'. I even write to my MP, reasonably regularly, under my 'Nom de Plume' and he writes back...    

... So your point is?

Look... If you think 'implanting or removing a chip' is more likely a factor in the MBM case than (i) covering up neglect and/or (ii) covering up abuse, then I SERIOUSLY question your motives.

Why anyone would want so many accounts I'm sure I don't know.  Now, please stop this arguing now, otherwise I will get a chance to use the brand new shiny admin patience bar  big grin
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by ScepticAl on 16.07.14 20:27

Oooh missus :)

ScepticAl

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by ScepticAl on 16.07.14 20:38

Moving on...
I don't believe there was any neglect. Abuse? Possible given the P allegations and Gerrys mystery file. But doesn't explain to me why so many otherwise intelligent non Tapas members, who must know the abduction farce for what it is, sympathise so openly.
If there were sexual abuse rumours around, can't see LK and her ilk ready to help with a whitewash.
I can see it if they feel/felt genuinely sorry for Kate and Gerry.
All IMO, of course.

ScepticAl

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Sonmi-451 on 16.07.14 22:22

@ScepticAl wrote:Moving on...
I don't believe there was any neglect. Abuse? Possible given the P allegations and Gerrys mystery file. But doesn't explain to me why so many otherwise intelligent non Tapas members, who must know the abduction farce for what it is, sympathise so openly.
If there were sexual abuse rumours around, can't see LK and her ilk ready to help with a whitewash.
I can see it if they feel/felt genuinely sorry for Kate and Gerry.
All IMO, of course.
"Moving on"... How very domineering of you! You'd make a great 'Spin Doctor' by manipulating 'Group Think' like that :D

I have....at your bequest... contacted both 'Admin' and 'Candyfloss'.  

I, personally, would rather do what 'THEY' suggest... Surely waiting until they comment back to me is 'fair' instead of 'Moving On' as instructed by you?  

Or is it a case of you, and your (silly!) claim of 'microchipping kids' takes precedence and trumps all other (& far more logical), explanations of what happened to MBM.

A thought experiment for all rational thinkers:
(i) You have 1 day in court and your case against TM is based upon (a) Photoshopped limbs and wrinkles, (b) A Global conspiracy to facilitate the onslaught of the Reptoid Invasion 
or....
(ii) You have 1 day in court and your case against TM, (and others who conspire to cover up what may have happened to MBM) is instead based upon the realms of physics, biology, science and 'reasonable logic'

I suspect (i) would see you laughed out of court and the 'suspects' being acquitted... Whereas (ii) would see TM attracting the attention of the authorities.

Ohhh...,How I wish I'd now covered my tracks with suitable caveats to avoid suspicion for my motives and to suggest 'impeachiality' in my being here. Silly me...and hat's off to you and your wily ways!!!  A paid consultancy (in the type of PR promulgated amongst the ignorant masses) would do you well. I, for my ills, march to a far, far more noble tune! It's called 'rationality' !!  :D
avatar
Sonmi-451

Posts : 117
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by ScepticAl on 17.07.14 12:27

I have been nothing but polite and reasonable.

ScepticAl

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by j.rob on 17.07.14 19:20

Of course there was neglect. It is neglectful to leave very young alone without a babysitter. Plus the McCanns and their friends have all changed their accounts of what they did that week/evening. Which I think means the have lied, repeatedly. Plus their determination to pin the blame and responsibility for the horrible fate that befell their daughter on to anyone by themselves. As far as I am concerned that makes them and their friends liars, hypocrites, narcissists and people who lack integrity or an ability to self-reflect or have appropriate insight into their selfish and irresponsible behaviour.

In short, horrible people. If there was an accident why not admit it? Why drag the entire world into the mess of their own making? If it was *just* neglect it would be bad, but you could put it down to lack of good judgement or just plain selfishness. But it is obviously a lot worse than that.

My opinions.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

late in the day.

Post by guest3 on 26.12.14 14:46

I do not know who Cheshire cat and stella are but I bow before your amazing efforts.  To Stella especially, I am not worthy. You were cleverly silenced.

I am only up to page 19, but I would recommend this thread as a masterclass in thread derailment

Note Tigger's amazing footwork.  Hope they have been properly rewarded.

Note the addition of distracting humour that is about as funny as Jim Davidson on a bad day.

Note the appearance of Anders who drops in the paedophile connection.

Note the addition of personal attacks on Gerry and Kate McCann - always guaranteed to be a great crowd pleaser.

Note the use of the nuclear and chipping issues as distraction tactics.

I do not know if this post will be allowed but I would point any members of good will to the short story by Edgar Allan Poe short story The Purloined Letter. There were lots of little purloined letters running around the ocean club that week

I personally have been very slow. I now understand why MSM have treated this issue in the way that they have.  Any journalist who went anywhere near the truth in this matter would have to have the survival instincts of a clinically depressed lemming.

guest3

Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by HelenMeg on 09.03.15 10:08

Have just read the whole thread - great thread and I do so agree with Guest 3's final comments. 
This was a thread just calling out to be de-railed!

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Guest on 09.03.15 10:45

@HelenMeg wrote:Have just read the whole thread - great thread and I do so agree with Guest 3's final comments. 
This was a thread just calling out to be de-railed!

I read the thread in December and will try and read again later to refresh my memory!  What's the reference to Tigger alluding to?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by HelenMeg on 09.03.15 10:56

Ladyinred wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:Have just read the whole thread - great thread and I do so agree with Guest 3's final comments. 
This was a thread just calling out to be de-railed!

I read the thread in December and will try and read again later to refresh my memory!  What's the reference to Tigger alluding to?
Not exactly sure LIR!
I just found it very interesting with some snippets of info that I hadn't been aware of

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Guest on 09.03.15 10:57

@HelenMeg wrote:Have just read the whole thread - great thread and I do so agree with Guest 3's final comments. 
Re:Edmonds leaving early as mentioned on the first page,check out textusa's most recent blog.
Now I know they are only a blogger but worth a read.

Textusa wrote:About Edmonds and his possible early departure from Praia da Luz we have challenged readers both in the blog and on Facebook to present any other evidence, besides Carpenter's words, that it happened.

We have yet to receive a single input to that effect.

About Philip Edmonds we will do a separate post. But as far as we know, Carpenter is the only source stating that Edmonds left earlier. He's not exactly the most reliable of sources. But he is a source who hasn't been denied. Because he's telling the truth or because to deny him would mean having to explain the absurdity of his claim?

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/all-worlds-stage-33.html#more
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by j.rob on 09.03.15 12:50

@ScepticAl wrote:Perhaps Madeleine died while having a chip inserted/removed in a non hospital environment by one of the Tapas. Perhaps the children were essential to this conference, live props to show the potential investor the efficacy of this marvellous money spinning child surveillance system. A presentation, if you will.
Imagine trying to explain a sudden infant death under these circumstances, when the people staying nearby are by purest coincidence of course, all involved in promoting said product. How bad for business would THAT be?
How bad for the Labour Government, to have such close links to such an enterprise?
IMO G&K were bought off in the aftermath of the cover up in order to keep the microchip project alive. Hence the willingness of the powers that be to protect and sympathise. They did lose a child, probably not by their hands and for the greater good were rewarded for their starring roles. Wee Lorraine can genuinely ooze sympathy (to salve her conscience) while sucking up to her paymasters.
Then the political landscape changed. Microchipping did not take off as hoped. G&K become a very entitled millstone, one that gets heavier with every passing year, whose protectors would like to drop, but can't. No one told Lorraine Wink
The negotiated solution begins.
Of course this is purest fantasy and not to be taken at all seriously.
(And no, although I'm a newbie poster and this is my first post, I'm not a troll of any flavour. Just an old DM forum poster who became disgusted by the way we are treated as stupid children by those who want us to swallow utter nonsense. I stopped reading anything about poor M for years, it was too infuriating. Then I saw a news item about another piece of MM nonsense and Google brought me here...)

This is not an especially crazy idea. No crazier than the idea that she was abducted by a complete stranger. I have always suspected that medical negligence played a major role in this case, hence the huge cover-up by the McCanns and Tapas.

Even if the medical negligence was a case of not getting emergency medical assistance for Madeleine when she needed it. May have been more to it than that of course. The IVF angle is certainly interesting and the whole cloning issue is intriguing albeit an ethical 'hot potato'.

I think micro-chipping of children was on the agenda. Madeleine's staged and faked 'abduction'  was supposed to be the UK version of the Elizabeth Smart 'abduction' in the USA, imo. Designed to induce paranoia about 'stranger danger', increased surveillance, introduce an Amber Alert style system to Europe. And very possibly promote micro-chipping. And DNA banks. Pave the way for the State to become even more intrusive. All very 'New Labour' with Blair fingerprints all over it. He actually looks crazy these days, imo.

There is every evidence that both the Mcs wanted roles as 'experts' in cases of missing children and Kate wanted to become an ambassador for missing people charities.

Other posters here and elsewhere have suggested that medical experimentation might at least partly lie behind some of this. This is not especially far-fetched. A lot of modern medicine is based on trying out drugs and procedures that are not especially well understood or well tested. Hence what was the 'flavour of the month' drug or procedure one year can become a big 'no-no' in a year or twos time. 

There are countless examples of this throughout history. Doctors are not Gods and most certainly do not always get it right. And medicine and health care is heavily linked to drug companies who hold enormous influence. There are huge conflicts of interests.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by j.rob on 09.03.15 12:58

I wonder if Madeleine did, in fact, have some kind of micro-chip and that the staged and faked abduction was some kind of experiment?

I remain convinced that something went wrong that week. Madeleine woke up and was very upset. Kate told us that in an early interview.

What woke Madeleine up?

I had always assumed it was a particular scenario as flagged up by the Gaspers.

But I am now wondering whether it was, in fact, some kind of procedure taking place?

Hmmmmmmm.....

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by j.rob on 09.03.15 13:01

@Sonmi-451 wrote:
@ScepticAl wrote:I am not attempting to derail anything. I understand why you would be suspicious, hence the disclaimer above.
Please feel free to contact Admin to check me out.
Admin, my email address is my name. The first name is correct (I blame my mother). I have a FB account under my name. If you send me a request, I will accept it so you can see my life in its entirety.
... I have at least 40 'live' email accounts that I use... I have a rolling number of 'live/deleted' Facebook accounts that I use... I have not used my 'real' name on any legal documentation in somewhere approaching 12 years... None of my bills are in my 'birth name'. I even write to my MP, reasonably regularly, under my 'Nom de Plume' and he writes back...    

... So your point is?

Look... If you think 'implanting or removing a chip' is more likely a factor in the MBM case than (i) covering up neglect and/or (ii) covering up abuse, then I SERIOUSLY question your motives.

S/he doth protest too much methinks......

... I have at least 40 'live' email accounts that I use... I have a rolling number of 'live/deleted' Facebook accounts that I use... I have not used my 'real' name on any legal documentation in somewhere approaching 12 years... None of my bills are in my 'birth name'. I even write to my MP, reasonably regularly, under my 'Nom de Plume' and he writes back...  




???? Why so many? Can understand one or two and not necessarily wanting to be identified on a public forum on the internet. But 40!!

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by j.rob on 09.03.15 14:09

Parts in blue snipped from posts above with my comments underneath:

Privacy International awarded Margaret Hodge the 2004 ‘Big Brother Award’ for “Worst Public Servant” for her backing of controversial initiatives including the Universal Child Database.

Hmmmm.....Universal Child Database, eh? Could this have meant to link in with microchipping, perhaps?

Thanks to the Portuguese Police and the release of the guest lists, we have now come to piece together, that one of the people socialising with Kate and Gerry McCann that week, is very closely related to the Right Honourable Margaret Hodge MBE, MP.

Margaret and the late Sir Henry Hodge, were extremely close friends of Tony and Cherie Blair. It was the Hodges who persuaded the Blair’s to move to their street in Islington in the 1990’s and several of the strategy meetings in the early days of New Labour, took place at the Hodges’ house. 

Fellow guest at OC that week was Phil Edmonds, nephew of Margaret Hodge. It is on record that he was staying at OC with his three sons. Edmond's is a director at Stemcor - world's largest steel company. Would steel be used in microchips perhaps?

Visit the website of Stemcor.com, the world's largest steel company, with a turnover measured in billions, and Philip Edmonds' name again comes up as one of their 11-strong Board of Directors.


The company Stemcor, is the largest privately owned steel-trading corporation in the world, with an annual turnover £6.28 billion.



How did Philip Edmonds get so far? A clue is apparent from the same Stemcor.com website: Philips' Uncle Ralph -Ralph Oppenheimer - is also on the Stemcor Board.


Indeed, Stemcor, as a brief internet search reveals, is an Oppenheimer family business.

The OppenheimerFund, is one of the worlds leading places for investment. Which is all the more interesting when you consider that another guest using the creche facilities at the Ocean Club that week, works for a London investment company.


Would that relate to the Naylor family who, it is on record, were also staying at OC that week. Robert Naylor is an investment banker I do believe? There has been some speculation that Naylor's daughter Elizabeth had a friend with her that week called Madalene who may have been confused with Madeleine McCann. And there has been speculation that *something* happened to Madeleine McCann earlier in the week, and there was a need to cover up and pretend that Madeleine was alive and well up until 'the abduction' when in fact she wasn't. IN particular, there has been speculation that photos taken that week of Madeleine McCann by her parents may not be what they purport to be.


Tony Bennett wrote to Mr Edmonds with regard to the Madeleine McCann case. This was Edmond's response (I have underlined the parts I find of particular interest.)


Dear Mr Bennett,

I am in receipt of your letter of 22 July regarding Madeleine McCann. I am sure you would appreciate that it would not be appropriate for me to comment too much, as we do not know each other, and I have no idea what your connection to the case is. However, I would also not want further conspiracy theories to fester by simply ignoring your letter. 

Therefore, I can confirm that whatever information I had (including some photos of my sons taken on the day Madeleine disappeared, which showed her in the background) was passed both to the police and to the McCanns at the time. Having been in Portugal at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and seen all of the events first hand, there is not one shred of doubt in my mind that the events as reported were correct.

In fact one of the most terrible parts of this tragedy is that there are people out there who are questioning this, just adding further to the nightmare that the McCann family have suffered. I cannot imagine anything crueller. 


I’m afraid I won’t enter into further correspondence on this matter with you.

Yours sincerely,

Philip Edmonds



Hmmm.....Edmonds would have been better off saying nothing, imo. Certainly singing from the TM hymn-sheet. So where are the photos, then? That should settle things surely?

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Knitted on 10.03.15 0:48

@j.rob wrote:
@Sonmi-451 wrote:
@ScepticAl wrote:I am not attempting to derail anything. I understand why you would be suspicious, hence the disclaimer above.
Please feel free to contact Admin to check me out.
Admin, my email address is my name. The first name is correct (I blame my mother). I have a FB account under my name. If you send me a request, I will accept it so you can see my life in its entirety.
... I have at least 40 'live' email accounts that I use... I have a rolling number of 'live/deleted' Facebook accounts that I use... I have not used my 'real' name on any legal documentation in somewhere approaching 12 years... None of my bills are in my 'birth name'. I even write to my MP, reasonably regularly, under my 'Nom de Plume' and he writes back...    

... So your point is?

Look... If you think 'implanting or removing a chip' is more likely a factor in the MBM case than (i) covering up neglect and/or (ii) covering up abuse, then I SERIOUSLY question your motives.

S/he doth protest too much methinks......

... I have at least 40 'live' email accounts that I use... I have a rolling number of 'live/deleted' Facebook accounts that I use... I have not used my 'real' name on any legal documentation in somewhere approaching 12 years... None of my bills are in my 'birth name'. I even write to my MP, reasonably regularly, under my 'Nom de Plume' and he writes back...  




???? Why so many? Can understand one or two and not necessarily wanting to be identified on a public forum on the internet. But 40!!
Hi jrob... (Me... ex-Sonmi-451)

I used to work in IT and IT security. I think people are mad to use just a few online accounts. I have a different email for everything I log into online and each password is also unique.

Anyway... By coincidence (?) I've just posted a new non-MBM related thread comment on here as my Facebook profile was reported this afternoon and it is now suspended Sad  It's (or should I say 'was'!) a very private FB page (only for my very closest family and friends) and I was a member of just one group, (Jill's CMoMM group)... So no one other than the closest 7 people to me, and viewers of the CMoMM group, would/could have known that account existed... but someone spotted it's dodgy name and today reported it!  What's weird (if you read my new thread posting) is that to reactivate it I have to provide official Photo ID!! Arrrggghh... The 'Establishment' are closing in ion me at last ! splat

I hope no one here (because some know I used to be Sonmi-451) read your post and assumed you were suggesting I was a shill and saw my Facebook account on the CMoMM group and reported it Sad Sad Sad  It's not a big deal as I'm not a heavy FB user...but I will now have the hassle of making another account!  Grrrhhh!! 

For the record (in case there was a veiled accusation) I'm not a shill, nor a stooge. MBM is almost certainly, unquestionably, dead. I see no evidence (because none exists) of any abduction and I personally think there's sufficient evidence (such as the Last photo) suggesting she died prior to the 3rd May.

I'm just someone who can't understand why people would not use multiple IDs. What's it got to do with Google what videos I watch on YouTube or A.N.Other what account I use to log onto BBCiPlayer or what Facebook name I am using? For me it's simply like the old way of wiring houses in some European countries:  All sockets and fittings went back to the main supply, unlike in the UK where we went down the route of ring-mains and spurs! I just think the concept of separate wires back to a central hub is a neater solution!!
avatar
Knitted

Posts : 240
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Knitted on 10.03.15 1:32

@j.rob wrote:
@ScepticAl wrote:[Snipped] Perhaps Madeleine died while having a chip inserted/removed in a non hospital environment by one of the Tapas.

[Snipped] This is not an especially crazy idea. No crazier than the idea that she was abducted by a complete stranger.

You may, of course, be correct. However, I think it stretches logic too far. Here's why...

Yes, biometrics was on the agenda at the time, (I had some very minor involvement in the feasibility work on National ID cards). RFiD and other Contactless 'chips' have been around for years but require nearby readers to 'close the loop'.

Devices that could be tracked from a distance are a different kettle of fish, (e.g. likely to require power supply, transmitter, etc.). That's a great idea (for governments to track its slaves), but chipping a child in a Western country? Why? That's introducing an unacceptable risk to a covert project. Just supposing she fell over in a playground, the project would have been compromised the moment the ambulance picked her up. No, if, (and it's a big 'if') the decision was taken to test a new technology then why not use a 3rd world child?  Why not prove the concept with an animal? The technology would be proved and then the manipulation of the masses to want, even demand, to be chipped could be created. Doing it the other way puts the cart before the horse...and risks compromising the project for what tangible gain? 

Ok... Let's suppose animals trials took place and then testing on Humans was deemed necessary? OK?... Hmmmh...There was fighting going on in the Middle East... So, surely, a much better means of proving the concept (to investors, goverments, 'secret governments...let alone the public) could have, and would have, been argued by 'chipping' members of the armed forces under the pretense of tracking soldiers (either elite ones or 'grunts') on the battlefield, or for quickly identifying injured or dead troops.  Then if it worked, someone could say "Wow... we could use this in cars, in the elderly, in our kids, etc.)... but you're saying they picked an English child(ren) as a live experiment before any other experimentation. As I said, at least for me, it stretches logic.

If you have any independent sources relating to any new 'tracking' technology that would have necessitated live Human testing then please share it. If there's none then Ockham's razor would suggest an alternative explanation for Madeleine's disappearance. One that is known to happen to kids... such as accidental injury/death, sexual abuse, murder, being used to smuggle substances internally, etc.(even, it has to be said, abduction!).  To therefore introduce the complexity of secret chipping technology that had to be tested on a young child (as opposed to an adult volunteer or an animal) seems to me to be thoroughly unwarranted.
avatar
Knitted

Posts : 240
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Roxyroo on 14.02.17 22:51

@tigger wrote:
Stella wrote:It has been reported that the Oppenheimer family are the 3rd richest family in the UK and where there is big money, there is always politics.

Still, curioser and curioser, as Alice would say.

As I said in an earlier post,  the whole set up is reminiscent of the assasination of Kennedy. James File, who was a hit man for the Mafia, and says (with good evidence incidentally) that everybody was there although nobody acknowledged each other.  He saw various underworld figures, CIA handlers and so on. The three 'tramps' who weren't tramps, the Cuban liberation people, you name it. Even Nixon was in town! (this is also backed up with evidence).
Another similarity: nearly all the photographic evidence was 'doctored' especially the famous Zapruder film.

So in PdL we now have a whole slew of influential people. Some of whom, like the Hodge family now seem quite out of place there. Surely they could afford more luxurious holidays, where the climate in early May would be a lot better?
We now need the guest lists of at least the previous three years.




Also evidence George Bush senior was at JFK ass. Too!!

____________________
Everything I post is ALL MY OWN OPINION and therefore I.m allowed to think whatever I please! gm
avatar
Roxyroo

Posts : 394
Reputation : 266
Join date : 2016-04-04
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Would this account for the unprecedented high level of political support?

Post by Roxyroo on 14.02.17 23:07

I mentioned my belief in the micro chipping element and Blue Bag kind of persuaded me that yes, the agenda has really come no further forward in ten years. Another medical experiment cld be an explanation though re. IVF or something.
My daughter was one of only 100 children in uk to be part of a clinical trial before Botox became legalised in the uk. It was used as she has cerebral palsy, but instead of being floppy her achilles tendons are too tight, so at the first trial Some children were given a placebo, my daughter actually got the botox injected into her heels to allow them to be pushed down properly. We had to sign all sorts of agreements and confidentiality papers beforehand and obv took the risk of it all going wrong or the waste of being put to sleep just fr a placebo. It only lasts at the most 8months before it wears off, so goodness knows why ppl have it injected into their faces, as its not a permanent treatment! But a small part of me is proud we did it anyway, only to help the other children like my daughter though, not for ppl,s cosmetic reasons!
So, basically all i.m saying that we had to keep quiet about it all until it was all over.
But what if something does go wrong? Youve signed away your right to complain and maybe even, if it was something incredibly top secret, to even talk about it.

____________________
Everything I post is ALL MY OWN OPINION and therefore I.m allowed to think whatever I please! gm
avatar
Roxyroo

Posts : 394
Reputation : 266
Join date : 2016-04-04
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/