The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LuzLady topic gone? Mm11

LuzLady topic gone? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LuzLady topic gone? Mm11

LuzLady topic gone? Regist10

LuzLady topic gone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LuzLady topic gone? Empty LuzLady topic gone?

Post by Guest 22.08.11 7:45

Not sure if I am not looking in the right place or just can't see it .. but had had a look around and can't see LuzLady's topic about our favourite northern legal advisor's holiday habits - has it been removed?

Thanks

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

LuzLady topic gone? Empty Re: LuzLady topic gone?

Post by Gillyspot 22.08.11 8:00

I think so. I was going to reply as it had moved onto tennis (had it not). I have done a search and it is nowhere to be found. sad

Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

LuzLady topic gone? Empty LuzLady's topic

Post by Guest 22.08.11 8:34

I was online yesterday when the topic was locked. I fully agreed with Admin's comment that it contained unsubstantiated information and so I am not surprised that it can no longer be viewed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 22.08.11 8:49

The pro's are up in arms yet they seem to have forgotten how their mate, "Carter-Ruck sponsored", muratfan has done much worse to Tony, and other people like Pat Brown, Photon, Laffin, Bren etc. But I suppose that's ok. I don't see how they can whinge when any 'anti' is a target for them for the purpose of sport rather than research into the biggest hoax of the century.

Happychic I have deleted some of your comments due to the present circumstances - I am sure you understand

happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 22.08.11 8:57

According to the book Brian Kennedy approached the McCanns in Sept 2007 (ie when public opinion turned against them/arguido status) offering financial help and Mr Smethurst is his regular lawyer for all his businesses. That is how he is on the Board. In fact Mr Kennedy could have insisted on his lawyer being on the board to protect his interests as he was apparently making so much money available to the Mccanns.

It seems to me very reasonable that Mr Smethurst is on the board assuming that the book is correct, but then we never know what is true, half true or completely false unless we can check with an independent source which is often not possible.

Quote from happychick removed
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 22.08.11 8:59

I should also mention that muratfan has posted up details of PeterMac on his blog.
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 22.08.11 9:00

http://www.thelawyer.com/edward-smethurst/101922.article

For an amateur psychologist his impressive CV could provide rich pickings. After being orphaned as a child

He is obviously proud of his achievements, but he is also eager to please.

LG78

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

LuzLady topic gone? Empty Mixed standards

Post by Guest 22.08.11 9:04

Just in case there is anyone with any doubt, there is one set of virtually non-existant rules and regulations for the McCanns and their supporters, while the rest of us are subject to Big Brother style supervision.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.08.11 9:06

Just a reminder to all, please be careful what you post, otherwise this thread will have to be removed. Thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 23.08.11 19:36

Marian wrote:Just in case there is anyone with any doubt, there is one set of virtually non-existant rules and regulations for the McCanns and their supporters, while the rest of us are subject to Big Brother style supervision.

That's what they have you believe. Truth is there are very few rules for ANYONE.

The only board that ever got shut down for abuse was a pro one. lol!
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top