The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Mark Warner/Ocean Club - Page 3 Mm11

murat - Mark Warner/Ocean Club - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Mark Warner/Ocean Club - Page 3 Mm11

murat - Mark Warner/Ocean Club - Page 3 Regist10

Mark Warner/Ocean Club

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - Mark Warner/Ocean Club - Page 3 Empty Re: Mark Warner/Ocean Club

Post by HelenMeg 31.03.14 15:11

Mirage wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Does anyone know how well booked up is the MW, OC, PDL for this summer's season? (2014)

Given that the UK Met Police have said that the place is crawling with paedos, professional 'abductors', child snatching gypsies, burglators, stinky 'abusers' and any number of 'ne'er do wells' just waiting for all those families, with young white British kids, to arrive so they can carry out their nasty 'intentions'.

dare i add, even child 'murderers'?

As 'hinted' at by Met Commissioner BHH AND DCI Redwood of Operation Grange.

MW, OC, PDL 'bookings' must be 'up through the roof'..................or NOT!

Ha ha, Jean. What amused me was MO couldn't seem to recall JW very well during his rog  - had probs recalling his name and if/where/ when they had spoken. Turned out they'd been chatting away on coach,plane, tennis court , resort. Then wadduyaknow - whilst 'sort of searching' for Madeleine  in an isolated spot among half-built apartment blocks where the 'sort of' searchers were' sort of 'criss crossing'  and generally bumping into each other in a confused milling around, an extraordinary coincidence occurs. In the ill-lit area of a building site - tah-dah, he spots a waterfront sports organiser he recognises from MW Lemnos Greece (the previous year's holiday) and instantly recalls his name - Nathan.  

How amazing is that?
Yes, MO is a curious individual. Cant think how he got to be Consultant with such a selective memory - or maybe thats exactly how he got to be Consultant..
whatever, IMO he is a very weak man and I hope very much he is punished for his actions in this case.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 31.03.14 15:37

HelenMeg wrote:
Mirage wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Does anyone know how well booked up is the MW, OC, PDL for this summer's season? (2014)

Given that the UK Met Police have said that the place is crawling with paedos, professional 'abductors', child snatching gypsies, burglators, stinky 'abusers' and any number of 'ne'er do wells' just waiting for all those families, with young white British kids, to arrive so they can carry out their nasty 'intentions'.

Ha ha, Jean. What amused me was MO couldn't seem to recall JW very well during his rog  - had probs recalling his name and if/where/ when they had spoken. Turned out they'd been chatting away on coach,plane, tennis court , resort. Then wadduyaknow - whilst 'sort of searching' for Madeleine  in an isolated spot among half-built apartment blocks where the 'sort of' searchers were' sort of 'criss crossing'  and generally bumping into each other in a confused milling around, an extraordinary coincidence occurs. In the ill-lit area of a building site - tah-dah, he spots a waterfront sports organiser he recognises from MW Lemnos Greece (the previous year's holiday) and instantly recalls his name - Nathan.  

How amazing is that?
Yes, MO is a curious individual. Cant think how he got to be Consultant with such a selective memory - or maybe thats exactly how he got to be Consultant..
whatever, IMO he is a very weak man and I hope very much he is punished for his actions in this case.

Do some research into his father-in-law spin 
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 31.03.14 17:37

sallypelt wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
Mirage wrote:

How amazing is that?

OK - so I guess that would be Mr Mampilly - will take a look
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 31.03.14 17:40

HelenMeg wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
Mirage wrote:

How amazing is that?

Can you provide a clue on searching for his father in law... I'm not having any success
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 31.03.14 18:17

HelenMeg wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
Mirage wrote:

How amazing is that?

Can you provide a clue on searching for his father in law... I'm not having any success

Dr Kurian E Mampilly.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 31.03.14 21:21

sallypelt wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
Mirage wrote:

How amazing is that?

Dr Kurian E Mampilly.  
Thanks ! I'm not really getting anywhere though in Google...
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.03.14 21:44

Me neither.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 31.03.14 21:48

HelenMeg wrote:
Mirage wrote:

How amazing is that?
Ref. red highlights (mine)   As Murat said in the Summer  headlined in Daily Express  -    GET EM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL.    I cannot understand why they havent' or have they?????
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

murat - Mark Warner/Ocean Club - Page 3 Empty Connections, connections...

Post by missbeetle 22.07.14 23:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

The man pictured wearing oxblood shoes I believe is Mark Warner's managing director, David Hopkins.

Always good to put a name to a face...and to revive an interesting thread...

There are a few oddities amongst the Ocean Club/Mark Warner staff that I've noticed -

Georgina and Dan (the tennis coaches) have almost identical witness statements.

Down to the time they were informed of Madeleine's disappearance...!

Robert Murat was the translator for both.

I do believe Dan gave Jeremy and Gerry private tennis lessons.

I also believe Dan and Georgina may well have been boyfriend and girlfriend at the time.

I wonder just how much of this whole fandangle came as a surprise to the Ocean Club?

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by scrants 22.10.14 2:20

I am a member of Ancestry and have found the Mampilly family.  Guess what? They come from Swansea!

Could this have any bearing on the Swansea number in the phone records? Rachel's father is a doctor.

Just wondering.

I've tried to upload a screenshot but it doesn't seem to work.
scrants

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.10.14 7:30

Thanks for the info. scrants.  Good to see there are people working quietly in the background trying to help find out what happened to little Maddie.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 23.10.14 12:03

plebgate wrote:Thanks for the info. scrants.  Good to see there are people working quietly in the background trying to help find out what happened to little Maddie.
Yes - thats interesting - I'd always thought she came from overseas for some reason .
So there is the Swansea link or potentially. Very interesting...
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top