The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Freud family tree Mm11

Freud family tree Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Freud family tree Mm11

Freud family tree Regist10

Freud family tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freud family tree Empty Freud family tree

Post by Tony Bennett 23.07.11 18:06

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14248574

In July 2007, Clement Freud, who had a villa on the Algarve, invited the McCanns to lunch (Dr Kate McCann's book, pp. 193-4, 229 and 233-4. The McCanns accepted.

On arrival, says Dr Kate, Clement offered her a strawberry vodka.

According to Dr Kate:

"I hesitated for a split second, rapidly trying to work out if he was joking. His expression, as always, was deadpan. Not wanting to appear unsociable, I said: 'Er, O.K. then. That would be nice'...the lunch he prepared for us was bloody marvellous: watercress and egg salad followed by a chicken and mushroom risotto - the best risotto we've ever tested before or since..."

His son Matthew Freud gave the McCanns' reputation manager Clarence Mitchell a job when the McCanns no longer needed him to work full-time for them. He is married to Elisabeth Murdoch, Rupert Murdoch's daughter.

It was on Matthew Freud's private jet that our current Prime Minister David Cameron flew to Rupert Murdoch's enormous yacht in the Mediterranean in the summer of 2009, where David Cameron agreed to help Murdoch take full control of BSkyB in return for Murdoch getting his British editors to switch their support from Labour to Conservative.

All was going pretty well until it came out that the News of the World had hacked Milly Dowler's 'phone...

Matthew Freud's legendary parties at his Holland Park, London, home attracted many famous guests, Rebekah Wade and Andy Coulson of course, the top brass of Labour and the Conservatives, the McCanns' reputation manager Clarence Mitchell, and including of course Lord Leverson, mate of the Murdoch's, just the right bloke to turn a searchlight on the dark goings-on at the heart of the British elite sweep all the dirt and mess under the carpet...

ALSO see this on the aangirfan blog:

Sir Clement Freud.

Sir Clement Freud, grandson of psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, had a holiday home in Praia da Luz, in Portugal.

In July 2007, Clement Freud helped the parents of missing child Madeleine McCann by cooking them dinners in Praia da Luz and offering them drinks.

Initially when he wrote to them offering assistance they thought it was a hoax. (Clement Freud - Wikipedia)

Sir Clement Freud's son Matthew Freud is married to Elisabeth Murdoch, daughter of Rupert Murdoch.

Matthew Freud is head of Freud Communications, an international public relations firm in the United Kingdom.

Matthew Freud is a member of the 'Chipping Norton set' along with David Cameron, Christopher Shale (recently found dead) and Rebekah Brooks.

David Wilson, the chairman of the public relations agency Bell Pottinger, handles Rebekah Brook's press inquiries.

David Wilson was on the PR team aiding Madeleine McCann's parents.

On Saturday 2 July, "Rebekah Brooks was a guest at an all-night party hosted by PR boss Matthew Freud and his wife, Murdoch's daughter Elisabeth, at their Cotswolds mansion, Burford Priory."

In attendance were the BBC director general, Mark Thompson, BBC reporter Robert Peston, Peter Mandelson, former Foreign Secretary David Miliband, and the education secretary, Michael Gove. (Rebekah Brooks's arrest came as a surprise despite fortnight of bad press)
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Freud family tree Empty Re: Freud family tree

Post by Guest 23.07.11 19:06

Freud family tree Freud10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.07.11 22:57

Article on Matthew Freud from yesterday............

Matthew Freud: from spiteful schoolboy to super-schmoozer

Matthew Freud wasn’t always this charming and well-connected, but he intends to remain so.

By Matthew Norman

8:51PM BST 22 Jul 2011

Among the occupational hazards of adulthood is this depressing certainty: every now and then, news of a schoolmate made unexpectedly good will make you wonder where, for you, it all went wrong.

“My old school recently had a reunion,” said receptionist Dawn Tinsley in The Office, reflecting sadly on how she wound up engaged to a moron and working for David Brent. “One girl in my class… she’s now running her own internet auction website, making a fortune, and is happily married to a marine biologist.” She pauses sadly in the chasm between that fellow alumna’s perfect life and her own. “And she used to eat chalk.”

What that auctioneer was to Dawn, Matthew Freud, to whom commiserations on the loss of Uncle Lucian, is to me. Rupert Murdoch’s son-in-law never ate chalk at our Hampstead prep school in the 1970s. He was, as we will learn, too well stocked with more conventional childhood treats to be tempted. Even so, observing his vertical rise through the public relations nebula into the New Establishment stratosphere from afar, the mystification is the same.

How did such an unpromising boy, cunning rather than bright, grow into the powerhouse who hosted that last days of Pompeii bash at his and wife Elisabeth’s Cotswolds mansion, while clad in leather trousers, the weekend before the Milly Dowler story broke?

David Cameron had the wit to steer clear, though he and Sam were soirée regulars in the rose-tinted past. But Michael Gove and Steve Hilton were there as the PM’s archangels on earth, while representing New Labour In Exile were Peter Mandelson and David Miliband. Also present, of course, were Rebekah Brooks and the mid-Atlantic speak-your-weight machine James Murdoch. Chuck in a soupçon of showbiz (Lily Allen), season with a twist of serious journalism (Jon Snow, Robert Peston), garnish with a sprig of Clarkson… and what a dainty guest list to set before a PR king.

Give me the boy until he is seven and I will show you the man, runs the old saw, but the most prescient Jesuit would not have clocked the short-trousered Matthew for an embryonic master of the universe. I certainly didn’t, although it should have been obvious that his precocious business instincts would one day make him wealthy.

St Anthony’s, run by an Irish hippy, was indulgent by traditional disciplinary standards, and Matthew kept a drum kit in a box room. For a three-minute turn with the sticks, he charged a shilling, later 5p, and the profits were wisely invested. He was seldom without a bar of Cadbury’s Dairy Milk, and walking with him to the playing fields one day, I asked for a bit. He wasn’t having it. I begged again and again until he cracked. Removing a square, he licked one side, then the other, and proffered it. Greed vs hygiene is always a mismatch for a small boy. I ate it.

Our paths crossed again at Westminster, though lightly, until he left early after being arrested with cannabis and cocaine. I heard nothing of him for several years until, for commercial reasons that escape me, a model dangled her bare breasts over the House of Commons visitors’ gallery. Reports identified a great grandson of psychotherapy’s founding father as the public relations mastermind responsible.

That was when, for the first of countless times, I asked myself this. If geneticists are right that we are much more a product of nature than nurture, would Richard Dawkins please explain how we went from Sigmund to Matthew in three generations?

Leaving that one on the back burner, a less challenging question is this. How did Matthew Freud journey from ineffably charmless schoolboy, via that brush with the law and that parliamentary stunt, to purveyor of choicest power-broking to the political and plutocratic classes?

The answer, it appears, is that he somehow acquired the charm and cleverness to transform himself into as effective a super-schmoozer as Mrs Brooks. He expertly inveigled himself with New Labour, becoming a paid adviser on the Millennium Dome and – heaping triumph on triumph – Frank Dobson’s campaign for London mayor. He then made one of the grandest inter-dynastic marriages in modern history.

As he cemented his status of the New Establishment’s favourite background fixer, diverting his love from Mr Tony Blair (another great mate) to Mr Cameron, the odd snippet would reach me. Some jogged the memory of the spiteful, tantrumy tyke, such as his proto-Johnnie Marbles assaults on Hugh Grant (chocolate cake) and the newspaper editor Geordie Greig (cocktail) at parties.

Others were more encouraging. A mutual friend mentioned what a support Matthew was when he fell ill, sending him a pot of Beluga caviar without licking it first. “He isn’t as you remember him,” said this friend. “He’s incredibly generous and kind. Whatever he was like then, he’s changed.”

Perhaps he has. Perhaps Sigmund was as misguided as the Jesuits when he said: “What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant intelligence of the child and the feeble mentality of the average adult.” Matthew, who has apparently made that cerebral trip in reverse, will need radiant intelligence to remain Britain’s best-connected man after the events of recent weeks. But considering the luminous survivalist talent, I’d bet a shilling’s worth of drum time to a licked square of Dairy Milk that the Teflon-coated Freud finds a way.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8633155/Matthew-Freud-from-spiteful-schoolboy-to-super-schmoozer.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.07.11 23:47

Tony Bennett wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14248574

It was on Matthew Freud's private jet that our current Prime Minister David Cameron flew to Rupert Murdoch's enormous yacht in the Mediterranean in the summer of 2009, where David Cameron agreed to help Murdoch take full control of BSkyB in return for Murdoch getting his British editors to switch their support from Labour to Conservative.

All was going pretty well until it came out that the News of the World had hacked Milly Dowler's 'phone...

Matthew Freud's legendary parties at his Holland Park, London, home attracted many famous guests, Rebekah Wade and Andy Coulson of course, the top brass of Labour and the Conservatives, the McCanns' reputation manager Clarence Mitchell, and including of course Lord Leverson, mate of the Murdoch's, just the right bloke to turn a searchlight on the dark goings-on at the heart of the British elite sweep all the dirt and mess under the carpet...

This just says it all. The evidence is that Cameron tried to change the powers of OFCOM (Murdoch's main obstruction to the deal) so to ease the BSkyB bid through easily, and Murdoch changed his allegiance to the Tories in his rags

Matthew Freud is starting to get noticed more now in the media which is good, whatever I read over the past few weeks his name & PR company always appears somewhere. He seems to be at the centre of everything and a major influence...not good for the country at all I feel. Cameron and Google next...
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 11.01.12 0:16

On arrival, says Dr Kate, Clement offered her a strawberry vodka.

According to Dr Kate:

"I hesitated for a split second, rapidly trying to work out if he was joking. His expression, as always, was deadpan

Did Kate already know him on a superficial level?

If you went to a strangers house and they offered you a strawberry vodka why would you think they were joking?

If you went to a good friends house who was known to be a wind up you would blatantly ask if they were winding you up if that's what you thought

Also to say his expression, as always, was deadpan infers previous contact
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.01.12 0:40

I must admit that I didn't know there was such a drink as a strawberry vodka so, if I was offered one, I might wonder if my host was being serious.

Sir Clement was rather known for his deadpan expression so Kate may have heard of this without having met him before.

For the oldies who remember his dog food adverts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU4dSeX0ApM&feature=related
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.01.12 7:26

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/liebermann1.html

Then there's Edward Bernays, Sigmund Freud's nephew, the 'father of spin'. How very useful to have that in the genes!
Above link is v. interesting.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.01.12 7:47

Tony Bennett wrote:

It was on Matthew Freud's private jet that our current Prime Minister David Cameron flew to Rupert Murdoch's enormous yacht in the Mediterranean in the summer of 2009, where David Cameron agreed to help Murdoch take full control of BSkyB in return for Murdoch getting his British editors to switch their support from Labour to Conservative. unquote

To be fair, Tony Blair flew to Australia before the elections in 1997, where he cut a deal with Murdoch. Must have been a good one because TB became the Messiah in one fell swoop. TB was even then, I expect, a closet catholic (annoyed the hell out of me that he converted after his resignation - he wasn't royalty, nothing to stop him doing it honestly and openly any time) . Last year Murdoch had his daughter baptized in the Jordan river.
Now that is interesting, is Murdoch a catholic? TB's first speech at the Labour Conference contained references to the Old Testament, implying the Labour party had its roots in the bible. The children went to the Oratory, be interesting to know if TB visited the Pope earlier in his career to let the RC know he would convert asap? Very useful leverage in all sorts of situations imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 13.01.12 1:04

Jean wrote:I must admit that I didn't know there was such a drink as a strawberry vodka so, if I was offered one, I might wonder if my host was being serious.

Sir Clement was rather known for his deadpan expression so Kate may have heard of this without having met him before.

For the oldies who remember his dog food adverts - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU4dSeX0ApM&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU4dSeX0ApM&feature=related[/quote[/url]]

Yes you're right, I was looking at it from my own knowledge of life. i.e. I know there's a strawberry vodka and i had forgotton about the dog food adverts
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.01.12 14:05

tigger wrote:Tony Bennett wrote:

It was on Matthew Freud's private jet that our current Prime Minister David Cameron flew to Rupert Murdoch's enormous yacht in the Mediterranean in the summer of 2009, where David Cameron agreed to help Murdoch take full control of BSkyB in return for Murdoch getting his British editors to switch their support from Labour to Conservative. unquote

To be fair, Tony Blair flew to Australia before the elections in 1997, where he cut a deal with Murdoch. Must have been a good one because TB became the Messiah in one fell swoop. TB was even then, I expect, a closet catholic (annoyed the hell out of me that he converted after his resignation - he wasn't royalty, nothing to stop him doing it honestly and openly any time) . Last year Murdoch had his daughter baptized in the Jordan river.
Now that is interesting, is Murdoch a catholic? TB's first speech at the Labour Conference contained references to the Old Testament, implying the Labour party had its roots in the bible. The children went to the Oratory, be interesting to know if TB visited the Pope earlier in his career to let the RC know he would convert asap? Very useful leverage in all sorts of situations imo.

I have to apologise to all members here, I should not have mentioned the words 'honestly and openly' in the same sentence as Tony Blair!

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 1:18

jd wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14248574

This just says it all. The evidence is that Cameron tried to change the powers of OFCOM (Murdoch's main obstruction to the deal) so to ease the BSkyB bid through easily, and Murdoch changed his allegiance to the Tories in his rags

Matthew Freud is starting to get noticed more now in the media which is good, whatever I read over the past few weeks his name & PR company always appears somewhere. He seems to be at the centre of everything and a major influence...not good for the country at all I feel. Cameron and Google next...
Someone else always coming up roses and never putting a foot wrong is Richard Branson (I'm told he is a mason, but I have no idea. I researched it, couldn't find anything. One thing I DO know however, is, he's nothing like his carefully created image, but I can't go there at all - suffice it to say, he has to behave himself with certain that inhabit the same stratosphere, as a fair few have all the goods on him. And I dare say vice versa.) - he puts in 100k to the MBM Appeal Fund LIMITED, and next thing is he's buying a bank from DC at half price. DC who said he would allow the 3.6m SY project to (paraphrased) help the McCanns. I'm not at all sure which way this is going. And yes when I read that the hound dog Freud had a place in PdL and was entertaining the McCann's, well, it says it all really, if you follow all the links above...

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 1:21

sally66 wrote:On arrival, says Dr Kate, Clement offered her a strawberry vodka.

According to Dr Kate:

"I hesitated for a split second, rapidly trying to work out if he was joking. His expression, as always, was deadpan

Did Kate already know him on a superficial level?

If you went to a strangers house and they offered you a strawberry vodka why would you think they were joking?

If you went to a good friends house who was known to be a wind up you would blatantly ask if they were winding you up if that's what you thought

Also to say his expression, as always, was deadpan infers previous contact

as always, was deadpan infers previous contact

Very well spotted, OTOH growing up as a kid I always remember he was famous for his deadpan expression in TV ads, was it Pedigree Chum he used to do?

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 1:22

Jean wrote:I must admit that I didn't know there was such a drink as a strawberry vodka so, if I was offered one, I might wonder if my host was being serious.

For the oldies who remember his dog food adverts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU4dSeX0ApM&feature=related

LOL, you beat me to it!

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Freud family tree Empty BTW notice how close FREUD is to FRAUD!!!

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 1:29

tigger wrote:http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/liebermann1.html

Then there's Edward Bernays, Sigmund Freud's nephew, the 'father of spin'. How very useful to have that in the genes!
Above link is v. interesting.

Spot on! This guy, Alan Watt, goes very deeply into all the Freuds, their whole bcakground, and there place in shaping society...

http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=9C3E80FC801CB0C38CBDF096A3CF00E6
Researcher Alan Watt features in this exclusive interview for Prison Planet.tv members, in which he discusses how the same laws are enacted at the same time across different countries under the structure of global governance. Watt explains in detail how the people of the world are moved around by the elite like a domesticated herd of animals by a series of contrived crises and "revolutions," be they cultural, political, sexual or musical, so that the controllers can manipulate human behavior to the outcome they require.

Watt reveals how the population are kept in a constant state of panic and terror, so that authority figures who speak with confidence are then more willingly trusted, using psychological "shock and awe" to generate fear and helplessness by bombarding the population with a myriad of different threats that they cannot personally cope with, and so turn to the state for reassurance and leadership.

In this fascinating in-depth exploration of the human psyche, Watt discusses how this helplessness is artificially steam-valved through the use of sports, where men are given a tribal team that they can identify with and cheer on, providing them with some sense of success in their own personal lives when in the real world they're going nowhere, and sports are merely a substitute to keep them distracted from their own enslavement.

Watt explains how women were given high fashion at accessible prices as a similar form of substitute, and how drugs, sex, free love hyper promiscuity and destructive lifestyles were also encouraged through music as a means of misdirecting the natural rebellious tendencies of youth. The ultimate goal of this process is to demolish the family unit - divide and conquer so that humanity may be more easily ruled and oppressed by the state as vulnerable individuals, with no family tribe to stand up and defend them.

Video Keywords: freud

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 1:34

tigger wrote:
tigger wrote:Tony Bennett wrote:

I have to apologise to all members here, I should not have mentioned the words 'honestly and openly' in the same sentence as Tony Blair!

LOL, LOL, LOL~!!! very good! And excellent sleuthing on all these backroom deals being made. How very depressing it all is - p.s. don't watch the Alan Watt videos if you are of a nervous disposition!

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.12 9:36

Another of Sir Clement's claims to fame - appearing on the cover of the Wings album "Band on the Run"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7D65IomNYY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 03.07.12 22:25

Tony Bennett wrote:
[/color][/i]Sir Clement Freud, grandson of psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, had a holiday home in Praia da Luz, in Portugal.

In July 2007, Clement Freud helped the parents of missing child Madeleine McCann by cooking them dinners in Praia da Luz and offering them drinks.

Initially when he wrote to them offering assistance they thought it was a hoax. (Clement Freud - Wikipedia)

Sir Clement Freud's son Matthew Freud is married to Elisabeth Murdoch, daughter of Rupert Murdoch.

Matthew Freud is head of Freud Communications, an international public relations firm in the United Kingdom.

Matthew Freud is a member of the 'Chipping Norton set' along with David Cameron, Christopher Shale (recently found dead) and Rebekah Brooks.

David Wilson, the chairman of the public relations agency Bell Pottinger, handles Rebekah Brook's press inquiries.

David Wilson was on the PR team aiding Madeleine McCann's parents.

On Saturday 2 July, "Rebekah Brooks was a guest at an all-night party hosted by PR boss Matthew Freud and his wife, Murdoch's daughter Elisabeth, at their Cotswolds mansion, Burford Priory."

dont know if this has already been posted Sigmund Freud is the main person in the book -The interpretation of murder- Gerry's reading material in PDL, reading the back the book seems very mk ultra

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.07.12 19:37

I cannot help, but Lucian Freud comes to mind regularly.
Genius bête noir.
Was very often in the Algarve.
IF we think there's a cover up for someone else, it's a candidate IMO
Tin hat on and gone ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 12.03.13 16:49

Comment on another forum:
This Mr. Clement Freud, mentioned by the McCanns (who is recently deceased). He is the father of a PR expert who employs Clarence Mitchell. This PR expert is the son in law of Rupert Murdoch!

Clement Freud is co-owner of a house on a hill on the outskirts of Praia da Luz. Kate said she dreamed that Madeleine was buried on a hill. The principal owner of this property is a Phillip Wright whom, according to phone records, Mr. McCann contacted twice in July and twice in September of 2007.

A George Brooks while driving near this location on May 4, 2007, saw a couple carrying a child that took off to the next side-road.
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GEORGE_BURKE_BROOKS.htm#a5v1p7

The link between Murdoch & Mitchell especially shows how controlled it all is.

--------
gerry mccann phone calls: (Interesting list of calls!)
http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic7956.html

351282789xxx Portimao Philip Wright, Casa Colina

Casa Colina?
http://www.algarvehousing.net/villas-for-rent-portugal/central-algarve/luxury-villa-casa-colina-messines/

Is Philip Wright related to Michael Wright?

From Michael Wright's statement:
As for additional information I would like to add that on Sunday, 6 May I went to the pizzaria in PdL and bought a large quantity of pizzas. I was attended by a girl from Liverpool. I explained to her my relationship to the McCanns and she told me that her father 'George' [Brooks] had seen a man carrying a child in his arms in the early morning of 4 May in the resort. I asked her if her father would speak about this to the Portuguese authorities. I don't know if the information was ever investigated.

----

Clement Freud was a well known Plymouth Argyle Football supporter, Devon
Jane M Tanner lives in Exeter, Devon
Is this the Phillip Wright? Exmouth, Devon, company started 16th July 2007
http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/912302510

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.09.13 15:28

Just came across this on the Wiley science discussion site. As Bernays is one of the Freud family, I thought to file it here.

But, were it not for the work of Edward Bernays, nephew of Sigmund Freud, and widely considered the father of public relations, bacon wouldn’t even be considered a breakfast food today. You see, in 1925, the Beech-Nut Packing Company, a bacon producer, engaged Mr. Bernays when executives realized that their sales were slipping. Fresh off his work for the American Tobacco Company, convincing women that it was cool and liberating to smoke cigarettes in public, Mr. Bernays employed for bacon a technique that would become one of his most powerful tools: trading on the trust in third-party authorities. He is known to have said, “If you can influence the leaders, either with or without their conscious cooperation, you automatically influence the group which they sway.”
Unquote

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top