The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The creche enquiry - Page 11 Mm11

The creche enquiry - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The creche enquiry - Page 11 Mm11

The creche enquiry - Page 11 Regist10

The creche enquiry

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The creche enquiry - Page 11 Empty Re: The creche enquiry

Post by ROSA 04.07.11 22:12

That is a very possible and clever theory kiko thumbsup
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2114

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 04.07.11 23:14

In my opinion one thing that grates against the theory of a Madeleine stand in being used that early on in the piece is the total balls up they made a few days later when annoucing to the world about the alleged abduction. Surely if they were that organised and plans were in place days earlier you would think that they would have had a better plan for the end game. There would have been hundreds of ways to lose Madeleine in a way that would safeguard the group from the questions of neglect, abuse, accidental death or even murder. The cover up attempted was so shambolic there is no way it was premeditated. Madelienes death was not expected and her body for whatever reason could not be allowed to go to a post mortem. Thus a hurried plan was evolved that a bunch of highly intelligent people thought they could pull off. They were wrong.
The Tapas being on the whole law abiding citizens were not able to think or act like the criminals they were forced to be by the circumstances and they made so many mistakes between them that damage control spun out of control. Thus disinformation at every turn.
I think the majority of the Tapas rue the day they ever set eyes on the McCanns and the misplaced loyalty they agreed to give to them and the big brothers who were behind them trying desperatly to clean up.
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 04.07.11 23:20

Willo, I have to agree with you.

While many odd things have been discovered in the pre 'abduction' part of the holiday, I too cannot see how the 'abduction' was so badly planned if there were several days to organise it.

And I also wonder what happened to the fake Madeleine.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 05.07.11 0:03

Stella wrote:If you carefully read the above rogatory interview, what you will see is a few things that just does not tie up with what we can see for ourselves in the files.

1. The Identity Bracelets

Below is a section from Cat's statement where she talks about this. But I challenge you to find one photo of Madeleine wearing one? In fact, I challenge you to find any of the other children in the group wearing one BEFORE May 3rd.

From Cat Baker's Rogatory interview:

“I got to know Gerry and Kate McCann on the Sunday morning, 29.04.2007, in the Minis Club. They brought the children and as it was their first day of holidays the normal procedure was that they were allocated a childcare worker. I had previously written the children’s bracelets which included their name, allergies and relevant information. I stayed with Madeleine, 3 years old, in my group (Minis Club that week) together with E***, daughter of Jane Tanner”.
Did Kate have Maddies IB the police would ask for this what do these look like and how is it removed the creche gives these to the children why dont they record the IB info on paper if cat bakerhad written the childrens Bracelets allergies etc did she say what Madeleines allergies were or did she forget
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 05.07.11 8:27

Willo wrote:Madelienes death was not expected and her body for whatever reason could not be allowed to go to a post mortem. Thus a hurried plan was evolved that a bunch of highly intelligent people thought they could pull off. They were wrong.

Do these people look like they've experienced the unexpected death of their child? wtf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.07.11 10:50

kikoraton wrote:"one of the elements of the group arrived [on the evening of 29 April] with the child Madeleine McCann, she does not know his name and can only say that he was male and tall and thin and that he approached her to request a booking for the whole group"
I thought this happened in the morning of the 29th, was it in the evening?

Given that I have concluded firmly that there was a 3yo substitute for Maddie, who had to satisfy the staff of the OC that she was in fact Madeleine McCann, then I feel obliged to attempt to fit this event into what I believe was going on. Don't take it as gospel - I'm simply trying to work my way through the maze.
The possibility exists that this appearance of a tall thin man (unidentified by name) with a girl who was introduced to the receptionist as Madeleine McCann, was a ruse to imprint the features of the substitute on a member of staff other than the creche workers.
All the receptionist said was, that Madeleine was not with her father. What we need to know is, how did she know this? Did Mr Tall say to her this is Madeleine McCann. I don't think she said this in her statement. Could Mr Tall when leaving the reception area say to his daugther, 'come on Madeleine we need to go and see ...' and this is how she connected the two, being called Madeleine and later seeing the released picture. Either way, Mr Tall must have been someone outside the normal group and his identity is being witheld for a good reason.
Someone else who would be able to say "yes, of course Madeleine McCann was around until 3 May". Yes.

By the morning of 29 April, the subby (according to my theory) would have made her debut in the Lobster Group. What better, then, than to introduce her more widely? But who was the fella with her?
Mr Tall has to be the real Father of the child. Simple.

Not Gerry, by the physical description. I have no reason whatever to believe she would have tagged along with the two tall thin "Tapas", Oldfield or O'Brien. Might it have been her real father, YES who I believe was staying incognito at the OC? A risky strategy if so. But not unthinkable, if it was considered a risk worth taking.
It depends on why they were all out there? Did they all need to protect a BIG secret? If so, that is motive to all stick together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.07.11 11:06

Willo wrote:In my opinion one thing that grates against the theory of a Madeleine stand in being used that early on in the piece is the total balls up they made a few days later when annoucing to the world about the alleged abduction. Surely if they were that organised and plans were in place days earlier you would think that they would have had a better plan for the end game.
What if certain members of the group got cold feet last minute and pulled out of something they agreed to do? Would that cause mayhem and upset the apple cart? Have you ever rehearsed something in your head about how you would hold a meeting say and then when you went in, you completely forgot what you were going to do and say and made a right hash of it? Having more days to think about something, does not necessarily mean it will run smoother on the day.

There would have been hundreds of ways to lose Madeleine in a way that would safeguard the group from the questions of neglect, abuse, accidental death or even murder.
Something only be known to them decided on abduction by a paedophile, which ensured there was no body left to autopsy. I cannot think of any other way there would be no body left to examine.

The cover up attempted was so shambolic there is no way it was premeditated. Madelienes death was not expected and her body for whatever reason could not be allowed to go to a post mortem. Thus a hurried plan was evolved that a bunch of highly intelligent people thought they could pull off. They were wrong. I agree about them not being able to pull it off, but will not comment on reasons for possible premeditation.

The Tapas being on the whole law abiding citizens were not able to think or act like the criminals they were forced to be by the circumstances and they made so many mistakes between them that damage control spun out of control. Thus disinformation at every turn.
I think a bunch of Doctors would be very good at covering mistakes up personally.

I think the majority of the Tapas rue the day they ever set eyes on the McCanns and the misplaced loyalty they agreed to give to them and the big brothers who were behind them trying desperatly to clean up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.07.11 11:15

pauline wrote:
That one is quite a simple possibility. At 5.30 on the 3rd, when she left the creche, her parents left OC and headed straight for the airport. They could have been in the air just as Kate screamed "She's gone" around 10pm, having had 4.5 hours head start. No one would ever stop and question a family with the correct passports, now would they?

Perhaps this is why abduction day had to be a Thursday. It was the first flight back they could arrange Which could be very simple for the Met to check out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.07.11 12:22

ROSA wrote:Did Kate have Maddies IB the police would ask for this what do these look like and how is it removed the creche gives these to the children why dont they record the IB info on paper if cat bakerhad written the childrens Bracelets allergies etc did she say what Madeleines allergies were or did she forget
I think the children's identity bracelets would be along the lines of hospital bracelets. Which is exactly the type hotels use on an all inclusive basis to determine who the guests are. You cannot get them off unless they are cut off. There is a picture of one of the twins wearing one somewhere. I will see if I can find it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.07.11 13:28

I couldn't find the one I was looking for, maybe it's not one of the twins but another tapas child. This child was standing on a balcony, behind the iron railing and one arm was visible wearing a bracelet, shortly after the 3rd of May.

What I did notice is the picture of Russell, Fiona and Rachel, all heading off to the PJ's office. All 3 of them were wearing yellow bracelets and I cannot remember when that date was in comparison to when the McCann's organised the yellow Maddie bracelets. What came first?, their interview or the distribution of the Maddie bracelets?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 05.07.11 13:48

It was in July 2007, I think, that they went to the PJ, and confronted Murat with their allegation that her had been hanging around at 2330 on 3 May. The bracelets, I feel, would have been produced well before that date. A naïve cop from Leics Constab arrived in PdL wearing one - in ???August??
It's a matter of opinion, but I really don't get this idea that the abduction scene was a total c***-up. Why? It has flummoxed two police forces for four years!! I thought the McCs were poor innocent victims in an unknown fate of their daughter until four months after the event, when the truth dawned.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 05.07.11 14:14

I really don't get this idea that the abduction scene was a total
c***-up. Why? It has flummoxed two police forces for four years!

I think the reason that they have been flummoxed is the political interference which has gone on. If the Police had been allowed to their jobs we might have found out what had happened by now.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

The creche enquiry - Page 11 Empty Hoaxes big and small

Post by Guest 05.07.11 14:17

Hi Kikoraton, I didn't think that the abduction scene had flummoxed the Portuguese police - did not they report their suspicions that it had been "staged" right from the start? For me, the proof that this was all planned in advance was the setting up of the limited company to raise funds. I'm sure that anyone who has genuinely lost a child just somehow manages to exist from day to day and any suggestion of long-term plans to mark anniversaries of the disappearance would be ridiculous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 05.07.11 14:24

Stella wrote:
Willo wrote:In my opinion one thing that grates against the theory of a Madeleine stand in being used that early on in the piece is the total balls up they made a few days later when annoucing to the world about the alleged abduction. Surely if they were that organised and plans were in place days earlier you would think that they would have had a better plan for the end game.
What if certain members of the group got cold feet last minute and pulled out of something they agreed to do? Would that cause mayhem and upset the apple cart? Have you ever rehearsed something in your head about how you would hold a meeting say and then when you went in, you completely forgot what you were going to do and say and made a right hash of it? Having more days to think about something, does not necessarily mean it will run smoother on the day.
I can see some merit in that. But even if some were that cagey, worried and scared of involvement about the whole thing surely they would have informed the authorities and fessed up to distance themselves. They didn't. Or didn't need to. So why would they destroy a perfectly good plan and then agreed to partake in a poorly organised one. Why?
Again if they had just forgot their lines on the night then why were they scribbling timelines down. This list surely would have been prepared and committed to those Doctor's sharp memories already. I think they were all/some put on the spot and despite their collective brilliance, they could not keep it together enough to create a plausible course of action and explaination.

There would have been hundreds of ways to lose Madeleine in a way that would safeguard the group from the questions of neglect, abuse, accidental death or even murder.
Something only be known to them decided on abduction by a paedophile, which ensured there was no body left to autopsy. I cannot think of any other way there would be no body left to examine.
Why not just go for a disappearence. Lost on a walk in the bush. Lost on a beach while backs were turned. Lost anywhere of a hundred places. Getting an ice cream. At the airport etc etc. If she didn't exist (e.g. not in Portugal) or was already dead it didn't matter where it was. No stand in needed. No DNA at the scene. No witnesses. If she died in the apartment. The same bullshit could apply. They could have said she had vanished from a hundred places miles away from the apartment on any day early on in the holiday. Why even put her in the creche? Why use a meal time to 'discover' the disappearence? Leaving the need to fabricate a complicated set of lies about who went where, did what and at what time redundant. Then the clean up team would have had time to clean the apartment properly maybe even expecting the dogs at sometime.

The cover up attempted was so shambolic there is no way it was premeditated. Madelienes death was not expected and her body for whatever reason could not be allowed to go to a post mortem. Thus a hurried plan was evolved that a bunch of highly intelligent people thought they could pull off. They were wrong. I agree about them not being able to pull it off, but will not comment on reasons for possible premeditation.
There is no need to comment on the obvious. They chose a senario in haste. A bad one. Maybe with a skinful of wine/coke? that blurred their judgement. They panicked and once they played their cards they had to stick to them. Maybe realising Big Brother was there to clean up gave them a false confidence and their stories were not as tight as the stories trained operatives would have concocted.

I think a bunch of Doctors would be very good at covering mistakes up personally.
Maybe in a hospital situation to avoid getting sued yes but out in the field away from the op theatre they would struggle. Struggling more perhaps under the influence of whatever they imbibed. I have heard through the football grapevine here in NZ that Gerry liked a drink and was a leader, part time captain I believe of his Napier team and a very aggresive talented player too. We have all seen his liking for control over the years. If he was making all the decisions with a few drinks in him would he give anyone else a look in. I doubt a bombastic control freak? would/could relinquish control. And even if there were any street wise Tapas members would they have been listened too?
Or have the balls to contest the plan. No my opinion would be that none, excepting maybe DP, would have any criminal bones or intent in their body. They were sheep following the man who shouted loudest and was most confident.

But it's just my story one of many. Stella has a valid story too. As do almost all the posters I imagine. But from whatever angle or aspect you look into this opening gambit or indeed the middle game it's all so corrupt. It is so full of cover ups, lies, deceit, mis and dis information, fraudulence, heresy, purgery and damned ignorance that sooner or later the end game has to explode into action. A end game I'm thinking in which the King and Queen will become expendable pawns, a bishop or two will have their cassocks ruffled and parlimentary castles will be under siege. And that guy Clarence with the horse teeth will never become a Knight. Maybe a few existing Knights should/would be worried too!!
Willo
Willo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.07.11 14:34

Willo wrote:
But it's just my story one of many. Stella has a valid story too. As do almost all the posters I imagine. But from whatever angle or aspect you look into this opening gambit or indeed the middle game it's all so corrupt. It is so full of cover ups, lies, deceit, mis and dis information, fraudulence, heresy, purgery and damned ignorance that sooner or later the end game has to explode into action. A end game I'm thinking in which the King and Queen will become expendable pawns, a bishop or two will have their cassocks ruffled and parlimentary castles will be under siege. And that guy Clarence with the horse teeth will never become a Knight. Maybe a few existing Knights should/would be worried too!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Well said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 05.07.11 14:44

Interesting that Willo has heard that Gerry likes a drink and wonders about decisions made with drink on him.

We have seen the restaurant bills on another thread showing 14 bottles of wine for the 9 in the group.

That's just over 1.5 bottles of wine each + any pre dinner drinks they had in their apartments.

That a lot of drink by most people's standards.

Was this a factor in the shambolic abduction story?

If this was preplanned as Stella believes, they could have got nervous as the moment they possibly were dreading approached, and to calm their nerves they drank much more than usual and this messed up the plan.

or it wasn't preplanned, they were put under pressure by gerry to go along with the cover up and again drank more because they were stressed.
pauline
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 05.07.11 15:24

Yes Pauline if the whole thing was premeditated a fluffed line early on could have thrown everything that was meant to follow askew.
The damaged window senario could have been just that, the fact it was still intact might have blown their story. Some, not realising it carried on telling the world that the forced shutters were the escape/entry route before they could be reined in.
Kate could have later, in vain, pushed the window open to support the story.
Did Jez chatting to Gerry stop the shutter being dealt to?
Did a clean up team not arrive forcing Gerry to pass the Smiths carrying his daughter to a place unknown?

No doubt many more reasons could be manufactured to throw a premeditated plan off target.

I think that to give the Tapa's some credit surely they wouldn't keep compounding their mistakes right up to this very day.
I imagine Doctors to be on the whole ordered in their lives and as such would have hatched a far better plan than they did and be more adept in rescuing any fluffed lines than they seem to have been.

So I still go on the unexpected but need to cover up death story. To have such a crap plan it can only been created in a very short space of time and in a hurry. Time delays for notifying police, scrawled timelines, Gerry & Kate with distracting wailing, the trashing of the apartment and of course the blood spots all seems to fit this.

Why would a premeditated act involve the need to leave blood on the wall, floor etc?

Place your bets.
Willo
Willo

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 05.07.11 15:59

old saying - in vino veritas.

have a tapas group reunion - anywhere - provide 14 bottles of wine as before - and have microphones out of sight - and maybe we might finally know the truth.

On balance I go for the Thursday crisis, but then I read some of the research of others who believe otherwise, and I waver. but I am sure I do not believe the McCanns. Its frustrating - when I find a good thriller, i just want to get to the end and find out who dunnit So i read into the early hours to finish the book. I've never waited so long before to know what really happened!
pauline
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 05.07.11 17:19

Good points, well made. But I'm sticking to my belief that Gerry falsified the creche records. I'm relying on the dismal attempt at imitating an "RN" signature, and the near-complete similarity of the writing against Elizabeth Naylor and Madeleine McCann. As for the scribbled writing on the child's book, and any other faux pas during the traumatic night of 3/4 May, I believe that however "intelligent" they might be (and not all doctors have common-sense), and however easily they thought they could pull off the stunt, reality always finds perpetrators wanting.
As Willo says "place your bets". But the Stewards of this particular Course don't seem to want to get the event under way.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 06.07.11 3:39

Stella wrote:
ROSA wrote:Did Kate have Maddies IB the police would ask for this what do these look like and how is it removed the creche gives these to the children why dont they record the IB info on paper if cat bakerhad written the childrens Bracelets allergies etc did she say what Madeleines allergies were or did she forget
I think the children's identity bracelets would be along the lines of hospital bracelets. Which is exactly the type hotels use on an all inclusive basis to determine who the guests are. You cannot get them off unless they are cut off. There is a picture of one of the twins wearing one somewhere. I will see if I can find it.
Thankyou Stella
This Cat Baker lady she is not telling the truth why
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 06.07.11 3:59

Stella wrote:
pauline wrote:
That one is quite a simple possibility. At 5.30 on the 3rd, when she left the creche, her parents left OC and headed straight for the airport. They could have been in the air just as Kate screamed "She's gone" around 10pm, having had 4.5 hours head start. No one would ever stop and question a family with the correct passports, now would they?

Perhaps this is why abduction day had to be a Thursday. It was the first flight back they could arrange Which could be very simple for the Met to check out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stella could this be the secret guests they had asked for a extra bed?
They use a sub Maddie and would want the sub to stay with them to make it look like that child was theres and it was the sub sleeping in Maddies bed and the extra bed was for the subs father ?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.07.11 8:41

ROSA wrote:
Stella could this be the secret guests they had asked for a extra bed?
They use a sub Maddie and would want the sub to stay with them to make it look like that child was theres and it was the sub sleeping in Maddies bed and the extra bed was for the subs father ?
Interesting idea ROSA? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] An extra bed for 'the Father', whilst the sub sleeps in the spare bed in Madeleine's bedroom?? Well, out of all the scenarios I had envisaged ROSA, that wasn't one of them. We do still have this mysterious blonde man seen sheepishly leaving the garden and rear gate of G5B. So who knows??

As for Catriona Baker and if she can be trusted? She was not under oath at the point she was interviewed, so she could say what she likes I guess. But as we can see, what should have happened and what did happen, are miles apart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 07.07.11 1:43

Gerry McCann’s Witness Statement taken in the presence of an interpreter, Natália Carvalho Ferreira de Almeida in 2007, it says ‘When asked, he said that he had already been to Portugal in 1994. He stayed in an apartment on the outskirts of Albufeira. He has only returned to Portugal on this occasion‘

but on page 42 of her book Madeleine, Kate says:

“I’d never been to Portugal, although Gerry had been there on a couple of golfing trips a few years before”

As for the Plymouth stuff – it could be either a coincidence or just extended family stuff. Gerry said he wasn’t related to Ruth McCann – which may be true – but then again Ruth McCann (from the Liverpool area) only married her husband in later life. Her husband, Michael McCann brought up his daughter (now Donna Aldred, nee McCann) in Plymouth – and she was schooled at a nearby convent. This was with his first wife. he married Ruth – his second wife – very late in life. He died several years ago. Donna is in her early 40s. Apartment 5A was actually her and her husband’s apartment. She sold it to Ruth McCann – her stepmother a year or two before Madeleine went missing. Like Rachel Oldfield, Donna went to college in Cardiff.
Shaping up more like a scam, really. Or they simply didn’t want to drag Ruth and Donna McCann into all this – so denied their extended relationship.
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 07.07.11 10:24

From page 25:
"I'll have to dig out a photo of Mr R and daughter M, just to remind myself if he is tall and thin. I think he is."
Yes, he is! Although the three photos I and my colleague have of his daughter might, in some circumstances, be of more interest to the Met.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.11 10:40

Just to confirm, is Mr R the man who owns an apartment/villa out there. Which might mean he has been there many times before and is very familiar with the OC workings and possibly many of the staff ?

Just thinking if this is how he managed to pull off the group booking for the whole week. 9 out of 20 available MW places, guaranteed every night for him, must mean he has some sort of clout !! As there were many other MW guests who might have wanted to dine there.
One might ask why he didn't eat there?, but maybe he did. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Those tapas lists are ONLY for MW guests, NOT for residents.

This could explain the large wine bill. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] A kind of thank you, maybe ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top