The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Garth's Theory - Page 4 Mm11

Garth's Theory - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Garth's Theory - Page 4 Mm11

Garth's Theory - Page 4 Regist10

Garth's Theory

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garth's Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: Garth's Theory

Post by Garth 05.06.11 17:57

[size=7][size=18] [size=7][size=7]Thanks for that and worth a read. Explains the wardrobe theory as I have said all along. But with regard to the shutters....YES they appear to make a noise, but these reporters are 'testing' the shutters on the understanding that the abductor gained entry via the window or had been forced. Had they been raised carefully from the inside they most certainly would not have been as loud.
[/size]
By Keith Gladdis & Dominic Herbert
Sunday, May 11, 2008

[size=9]For the first time the News of the World takes you right INSIDE the holiday flat where Madeleine McCann was snatched one year ago.

We are the ONLY media organisation in the world to be invited in to take these exclusive pictures which reveal startling new evidence and insights into the crime mystery that has shocked millions.

Our detailed survey of the flat reveals a host of places Maddie’s abductor could have hidden when it’s most likely he was almost caught in the act by dad Gerry as he checked on her and twins, Sean and Amelie, at 9.05pm on May 3 last year.
But our on-site reconstruction proves that if the kidnapper was already in the flat, as the McCanns fear, he had a full TEN SECONDS to conceal himself after hearing Gerry open the patio doors and enter the apartment.

And he had no fewer than FOUR boltholes to choose from—behind Madeleine’s BEDROOM DOOR, inside her roomy WARDROBE, in her parents’ nearby BEDROOM or in the family BATHROOM.

Our poignant picture at the top of the page also reveals the view into Madeleine’s bedroom that must haunt family friend Matthew Oldfield.

It highlights the tragic but innocent error he made when he checked on the children at 9.30pm while the McCanns were at the nearby tapas bar with the other adults in the party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There was room for the kidnapper to hide inside Maddie's fitted wardrobe.

From the hall, where he looked into the room, our pictures show that Matthew could only see the bottom corner of Madeleine’s bed.

The twins’ travel cots were beyond on the floor in full view. Seeing them sleeping, he assumed—most probably wrongly—that all was well.

The telltale sign that the kidnapper could already have struck was the open bedroom door—for Gerry had closed it just 25 minutes earlier.
Culprit

Our photos heartbreakingly spell out that if Matthew had only walked a few feet further into the room he could have raised the alarm 35 minutes earlier, giving the police a real chance of catching the culprit.

And our photograph of the room, above right, shows the scene that confronted mum Kate when she arrived at 10pm—her three-year-old daughter Madeleine gone and the rolldown window shutter OPEN.

Tellingly, she had found the bedroom door now closed, blown shut by the draught from the open window looking out on to the road below.

Standing on the very spot, it was not hard to imagine Kate’s shock as the horrible truth sank in after three seconds of disbelief.
The view of the wardrobe in Maddie’s room, right, shows the spot where controversial forensic “evidence” was found——a bloody footprint which was visible to the naked eye.

Inconclusive lab tests found there was a “moderate” chance the blood was Madeleine’s.

There was a report that this footprint matched another in the McCanns’ hire car—although there has never been any confirmation of this.

As we were led through the front door to apartment 5A at the Mark Warner Ocean Club in Praia da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve coast it was like turning back the clock.

The rooms are now eerily silent but it is easy to imagine the excited chatter and kiddies’ laughter that filled the flat right up until the night Maddie vanished last year.

[/size][/size]
[/size][/size]
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 18:00

Mods

Can you sort out that last post. I cant read a thing........gtoo small
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 18:02

Marian.....please!
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.11 18:07

Garth wrote:
Thanks for that and worth a read. Explains the wardrobe theory as I have said all along. But with regard to the shutters....YES they appear to make a noise, but these reporters are 'testing' the shutters on the understanding that the abductor gained entry via the window or had been forced. Had they been raised carefully from the inside they most certainly would not have been as loud

By Keith Gladdis & Dominic Herbert

]Sunday, May 11, 2008

For the first time the News of the World takes you right INSIDE the holiday flat where Madeleine McCann was snatched one year ago

We are the ONLY media organisation in the world to be invited in to take these exclusive pictures which reveal startling new evidence and insights into the crime mystery that has shocked millions.[/color][/color][/size]

Our detailed survey of the flat reveals a host of places Maddie’s abductor could have hidden when it’s most likely he was almost caught in the act by dad Gerry as he checked on her and twins, Sean and Amelie, at 9.05pm on May 3 last year.
But our on-site reconstruction proves that if the kidnapper was already in the flat, as the McCanns fear, he had a full TEN SECONDS to conceal himself after hearing Gerry open the patio doors and enter the apartment.

And he had no fewer than FOUR boltholes to choose from—behind Madeleine’s BEDROOM DOOR, inside her roomy WARDROBE, in her parents’ nearby BEDROOM or in the family BATHROOM.

Our poignant picture at the top of the page also reveals the view into Madeleine’s bedroom that must haunt family friend Matthew Oldfield.

It highlights the tragic but innocent error he made when he checked on the children at 9.30pm while the McCanns were at the nearby tapas bar with the other adults in the party.[/color][/color][/size]
There was room for the kidnapper to hide inside Maddie's fitted wardrobe.

From the hall, where he looked into the room, our pictures show that Matthew could only see the bottom corner of Madeleine’s bed.

The twins’ travel cots were beyond on the floor in full view. Seeing them sleeping, he assumed—most probably wrongly—that all was well.

The telltale sign that the kidnapper could already have struck was the open bedroom door—for Gerry had closed it just 25 minutes earlier.
Culprit

Our photos heartbreakingly spell out that if Matthew had only walked a few feet further into the room he could have raised the alarm 35 minutes earlier, giving the police a real chance of catching the culprit.

And our photograph of the room, above right, shows the scene that confronted mum Kate when she arrived at 10pm—her three-year-old daughter Madeleine gone and the rolldown window shutter OPEN.

Tellingly, she had found the bedroom door now closed, blown shut by the draught from the open window looking out on to the road below.

Standing on the very spot, it was not hard to imagine Kate’s shock as the horrible truth sank in after three seconds of disbelief.
The view of the wardrobe in Maddie’s room, right, shows the spot where controversial forensic “evidence” was found——a bloody footprint which was visible to the naked eye.

Inconclusive lab tests found there was a “moderate” chance the blood was Madeleine’s.

There was a report that this footprint matched another in the McCanns’ hire car—although there has never been any confirmation of this.

As we were led through the front door to apartment 5A at the Mark Warner Ocean Club in Praia da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve coast it was like turning back the clock.

The rooms are now eerily silent but it is easy to imagine the excited chatter and kiddies’ laughter that filled the flat right up until the night Maddie vanished last year.

[/size][/size][/b][/color][/size]
[/color][/size][/color][/size]

I gave up with the rest to much deleting to do!!

The shutter was raised from inside the room Garth by the pull cord, there isn't one on the outside!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 18:13

I know and I agree.

But my point was that the reporters were testing the ENTRY via the shutters which would have made even more noise if forced from the outside. My point is that if lifted carefully by the cord, they wouldnt make as much noise as if forced, which is the theory the reporters were testing.
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shelfstacker 05.06.11 18:26

Garth wrote:
 1) In what way do you think this abduction was planned? Were the McCann's watched / not watched /part watched? Please give your reasoning for this theory I believe they knew the child was on her own. 

That's not an answer to the question asked. But as you've replied in those terms could you please specify, for the avoidance of doubt, who "they" are? As things stand your answer could apply equally to the McCanns.

Also you haven't answered whether you believe the McCanns were being watched/ not watched/ part watched. Please can we have your answer as a matter of record?
The Shelfstacker
The Shelfstacker

Activity : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 18:32

Lets stick to one at a time. I 'll discuss other points another night. But first, what are your thoughts as to my and many peoples belief of why the window came into play and why there may have been two abductors.

I havent seen you debate much tbh other than ask questions.

Now's your opportunity, but be brief as I#ve spent enough time here today.

Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.11 18:38

Garth wrote:I know and I agree.

But my point was that the reporters were testing the ENTRY via the shutters which would have made even more noise if forced from the outside. My point is that if lifted carefully by the cord, they wouldnt make as much noise as if forced, which is the theory the reporters were testing.

Oh for heavens sake Garth ENTRY or EXIT, doesn't matter, the fact is they were testing the shutters from the INSIDE and using the pull cord. They were noisy. We know they couldn't use a pull cord from the outside as there isn't one, and we know the shutters weren't forced anyway, so just by trying to raise them the proper way from the inside (which is what you said the abductor did) they made a loud noise.

When the bedroom shutter is opened by a pull-cord it makes a loud piercing creak that could easily have woken the youngsters or alerted Pamela Fenn, the woman living upstairs.

Enough already. You would argue black is white yes big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelina 05.06.11 18:42

Garth, I have 2 genuine questions:
1. why do you think the abductors took Madeleine and not one or both of the twins?
2. who do you believe took her? adoption ring, paedophiles, someone else?

Daniel 11:27, "…and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper:"
Zelina
Zelina

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.11 18:54

Just for further information Garth about the small window I mentioned earlier from the PJ final report...........

3 - The establishment of a timeline and of a line of effective checking on the minors that were left alone in the apartments, given that, if it is believed that such checking was as tight as the witnesses and the arguidos describe it, it would be, at least, very difficult to reunite conditions for the introduction of an abductor in the residence and the posterior exit of said abductor, with the child, namely through a window with scarce space. It is added that the supposed abductor could only pass, through that window, holding the minor in a different position (vertical) from the one that witness JANE TANNER saw (horizontal);[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So there you have it Garth, it was tested and the child COULD NOT be passed through the window in the postition in which she was picked up and carried, she would have had to have gone through the window vertically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 18:54

Oh for heavens sake Garth ENTRY or EXIT, doesn't matter, the fact is they were testing the shutters from the INSIDE and using the pull cord. They were noisy. We know they couldn't use a pull cord from the outside as there isn't one, and we know the shutters weren't forced anyway, so just by trying to raise them the proper way from the inside (which is what you said the abductor did) they made a loud noise.

When the bedroom shutter is opened by a pull-cord it makes a loud piercing creak that could easily have woken the youngsters or alerted Pamela Fenn, the woman living upstairs.

Enough already. You would argue black is white [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It doesnt mean they werent opened though does it as we know they were, well at least claimed they were. And the twins slept through all the commotion after M's disappearance..................that didnt wake them either!

Just a point!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Zelina Today at 6:42 pm

Garth, I have 2 genuine questions:
1. why do you think the abductors took Madeleine and not one or both of the twins?
2. who do you believe took her? adoption ring, paedophiles, someone else?

Zelina

------------------

They were babies, Madeleine wasnt. Paedophile imo.
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shelfstacker 05.06.11 18:56

Garth wrote:Lets stick to one at a time. I 'll discuss other points another night. But first, what are your thoughts as to my and many peoples belief of why the window came into play and why there may have been two abductors.

I havent seen you debate much tbh other than ask questions.

Now's your opportunity, but be brief as I#ve spent enough time here today.

In the present context my thoughts are largely unimportant. This thread, lest you forget, was established to give YOU the opportunity publically to nail your colours to the abduction theory mast in a way that convinces the McCann-sceptics they were wrong all along. All I've seen so far is nine pages of ducking and diving, and a signal failure to answer the very first question.

The very first question. How telling...
The Shelfstacker
The Shelfstacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 19:06

Listen shelfstacker, I dont need to CONVINCE anyboyd, least of all people with your attitude.

I've said I will discuss the other questions but for now I am putting forward an argument of the first one asked of me.

If you have a problem with that then stick to shelf stacking! Irritant!
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 19:08

We know who shelfstacker is dont we ME...........idiot!
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.11 19:15

Okay, that's enough, please try and keep this discussion sensible and not resort to sarcastic and uncalled for comments.

You are lucky enough to have a platform here to debate Garth, not many forums allow that. Shelfstacker does have a point, in that you rip into other posters, most of whom provide facts, backed up by links etc. It would be good if you could provide a few. We are all entitled to our opinion, and I am alway happy to listen to another side of an argument, but please can we keep this on a sensible level, bickering will get us nowhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.11 19:17

Temper, temper Garth shame on you

You are beginning to sound familiar with your 'fury', pushing the abduction theory, and reluctance to answer questions. winkwink

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Vern 05.06.11 19:23

For God's sake kick this clown off the forum.

Activity : 124

Shellsbells likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.11 19:27

Big Vern wrote:For God's sake kick this clown off the forum.

It's not possible Vern...he's posting as a guest. The only way to kick him off is to close the forum to guests and I don't see why one person should cause problems for everyone else because all the other guests are just fine.

Kate Garth will get fed up soon and go kick a divan or something. At least I hope it will be a divan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shelfstacker 05.06.11 19:47

Garth wrote:
I've said I will discuss the other questions but for now I am putting forward an argument of the first one asked of me.
The first question asked of you was actually: In what way do you think this abduction was planned? Were the McCann's watched / not watched /part watched? Please give your reasoning for this theory.

Please answer. I'm particularly interested in the "watching" aspect and would like to hear your opinion one way or the other. One way OR the other, mind.
The Shelfstacker
The Shelfstacker

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 05.06.11 19:50

Didn't Kate say in the Panorama programme that she felt her family was being watched? Bit odd to go and leave the children in that case.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.11 20:09

ufercoffy wrote:Didn't Kate say in the Panorama programme that she felt her family was being watched? Bit odd to go and leave the children in that case.

Yes, she did say that ufercoffy, but she also said in an interview early on when an interview asked her if they thought that, she said no - it felt very safe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Garth's Theory - Page 4 Empty Guests outstaying their welcome

Post by Guest 05.06.11 20:31

Ah I did wonder what was the point of being a guest for so long - now I know that it's a case of if one gets turfed out, all the others go too. One wonders if Garth behaves like this in the "real world" - he must have had the order of the boot on many occasions if so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin 05.06.11 21:12

Marian wrote:Ah I did wonder what was the point of being a guest for so long - now I know that it's a case of if one gets turfed out, all the others go too. One wonders if Garth behaves like this in the "real world" - he must have had the order of the boot on many occasions if so.

He boasts on one of his blogs about being banned from a number of forums.

Martin
Martin

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 05.06.11 21:16

He has some blogs? have you got links please?

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin 05.06.11 21:23

ufercoffy wrote:He has some blogs? have you got links please?

There are four blogs, but they're not updated very much!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Martin
Martin

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum