The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Garth's Theory

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Garth's Theory

Post by Me on 05.06.11 21:28

@Garth wrote:We know who shelfstacker is dont we ME...........idiot!

Right for the avoidance of any doubt, i am currently posting from my home in Mallorca. I am not posting in the Uk and haven't been since Wednesday.

Yes Garth i have a house in the UK and Mallorca as well.

Mods/admin can confirm my current IP address to see it is coming from a Telefonica line (in Spain) and cross refer if it is deemed necessary from my postings prior to Wednesday which came from the North of England where i reside in the UK.

I only post under my user name "Me" on here. I have no need to make up other user names to embarass Garth with. I am doing a perfectly good job under my one user name of embarassing him without clouding the issue by creatiing others.

Just saying like seeing as Garth has gone all "teenager" on me and decided to "ignore" me!

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns

Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 05.06.11 21:31

@Big Vern wrote:For God's sake kick this clown off the forum.

No leave him on, he's the best advert for for convincing the world the McCann's are guilty.

I bet his lips fleck with spit when he replies to my posts, just like Gerry's did when he was faced with questions outside that Portugese court.

Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 21:40

Ah bless, Me my friend, Im not ignoring you. How rude!
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 05.06.11 21:42

@Garth wrote:Ah I see, so does that mean it would be fair for me to suggest that you have 'blind faith' in your idol Goncalo Amaral?

Apologies just catching up.

That would be Amaral, Rebelo & Tavares De Almeida.

That's 3 idols who all must be wrong, eh? Despite 11,000 pages of evidence!

Garth knows better than 2 PJ inspectors & 1 chief inspector becuase he knows "the Mccann's are innocent" becuase Kate says so in her book!

Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 05.06.11 21:44

@Garth wrote:Ah bless, Me my friend, Im not ignoring you. How rude!

Well, that's what i thought, but then what was all this about????:

Me

Do you know what, I couldnt be arsed to you read your post.

Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 21:49

Put it this way, she and her friends were there and they werent. So I'll take my chances on their accounts rather than guess work of the 3 stoogies.
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 21:53

Did you like my reply regarding the two abductors and passing the child through the window?   
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 05.06.11 22:00

@Martin wrote:
@ufercoffy wrote:He has some blogs? have you got links please?

There are four blogs, but they're not updated very much!

http://garth-truthoftheliars.blogspot.com/

Thanks Martin thumbsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin on 05.06.11 22:03

@Garth wrote:Put it this way, she and her friends were there and they werent. So I'll take my chances on their accounts rather than guess work of the 3 stoogies.

Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 05.06.11 22:10

I have read all 11 pages in this thread and the only thing of interest that I learnt was that Garth, if he isn't fibbing, may be a Janner.

Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 05.06.11 22:14

I must have missed that bit, what's a janner?

Is it a Mayor of Plymouth offspring?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 05.06.11 22:16

Nothing as grand as a mayor or his offspring - just a plain old Plymouthian.
Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 22:17

It is indeed OOfer.  

Where's our mate Me the mallorcan air stewardess?
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 22:19

Nothing as grand as a mayor or his offspring - just a plain old Plymouthian.

Snigger snigger!  
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 05.06.11 22:21

@Garth wrote:It is indeed OOfer.  

What an embarrassment you must be to your poor dad, the ex Mayor of Plymouth.

Does he know you're an internet troll?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 05.06.11 22:23

Odds are you aren't a proper Janner - more an emmett type or a grockel who has settled there......
Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The gospel according to Garth

Post by Guest on 05.06.11 22:24

Just a quick question to Garth - okay if you want to believe what Kate says in her book but what is your view on her stomach churning remarks regarding her child's genitalia on page 129? I don't know if you are a parent or not so I am just asking you as a human being if you find that acceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 22:25

Lets just say he knows that I know a lot of things that goes on that not even he knows. Take heed oofer  
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 05.06.11 22:27

Right so for anyone just catching up this is what we’ve got so far from Garth:

1) In what way do you think this abduction was planned? Were the McCann's watched / not watched /part watched? Please give your reasoning for this theory I believe they knew the child was on her own.

2) How did they get in the apartment, given we know it wasn't broken into and how did they know how to get into it without breaking into it? Key/patio door.......possible perhaps hmmm?

3) How was the girl taken out of the flat? Passed out window

4) how many abductors were involved? Two

5) What was the motive? paedophile? Human Trafficking, Gypsey, other? Please explain your reasoning for this. Who knows - does this have some bearing on discrediting the abduction?

6) How did they ge tin and out without leaving any forensic evidence and how did they manage to remove any forensic evidence of Madeleline from that apartment? Wore some gloves maybe? Im sure there were plenty of evidence of many people within that apartment, but what do you compare them with if you have no suspect.........thats a question for you.

7) Was the girl immieditely taken somewhere else or do you beleive she is in Portugal? Please provide your reasoning for this. Please provide your reasoning for this.........what are you like! It would be my opinion, what has that got to do with anything?

8) Why do you think the PJ couldn't find any evidence of an abductor? Explained already

So we have 2 abductors, who weren’t watching the McCann’s but were watching, kind of sort of, in a “vigil“ kind of way.

They lucked out by working out on their own (without checking or watching because if they did they‘d have known not to walk across the road the parents walked up and down checking the children buggering up the JT sighting which the abduction theory solely relies on) that there were kids in the apartment. We don't know how they know givne they weren't watching too much, but they knew, ok?

They had further luck by working out somehow the patio doors were unlocked. We don’t know how they knew this given they weren’t watching the apartment and parents but they just did, alright?.

One intruder found this out in a 5-15 minute window in between the parents / friends checking and entered the apartment without being seen, without leaving fingerprints, footprints, or DNA, nothing.

Then said abductor picked up the child, again without leaving any fibres or DNA samples on the bed and also miraculously removing any trace DNA wise of Madeleine herself not just from the bed but from the entire apartment and her clothes and also apparently creating the impression her bed hadn’t been slept in, all whilst in the pitch black, in at most a 5-10 minute window and possibly whilst Gerry was in there taking a leak.

Was he wearing night vision goggles, perhaps?

He then proceeded to open a noisy window shutter quietly and passing a small child through the window, without disturbing the lichen on the outside of it despite the fact the act of lifting said child over a 3 foot window would have been extremely difficult, if not impossible to do silently, and certainly impossible without leaving one shred of forensic evidence, (the girl’s hair, fibres from her clothes or the abductor’s clothes) on the window or bed underneath the window.

He then promptly passed the child onto a second abductor who up to this point hadn’t been seen, and again there was no forensic trace of, presumably loitering in the car park around the back of the apartment.

He then took the child altering the position of said child so that her feet were pointing towards Jane Tanner and not as they should have been facing away from Jane tanner (how convenient) had there been the one abductor.

So he then walked across the very road the parents checked and indeed proceeded to walk across it just as the abducted girl’s father was on the road TALKING to another man.

Said abductor did not even think about going the other way or about facing, he continued on despite the fact he was in clear sight of the two talking men and in the “checking run” of the parents and was seen by Jane Tanner.

He also managed to leave the window and curtain in the apartment open in such a way that it blew open when Kate entered at 10.00 pm but also in such a way that Jane Tanner, matthew Oldfield and the others couldn’t see it was open when they walked past it whilst they did their checks prior to the alarm being raised.

The first abductor then proceeded to vanish into thin air leaving the second abductor to be seen by Jane tanner crossing that road.

The abduction “group” then made themselves and the child disappear not to be seen ever leaving Portuguese borders.

Said abductors having left the scene then created such confusion that the Tapas 7 & Team McCann statements then didn’t match and then, over the fullness of time (and several meetings) they all came together as one.

Have I missed anything?

Cos I’ll tell you what this is the best "boy's own" yarn I’ve heard in a long time.

Jesus wept. Let me say that again. Jesus wept.

What was that you were saying about you not being a fool? Are you seriously saying you believe this old tosh, without one single shred of evidence to back it up and you try to convince us all you’re no fool??

Really?

Nurse!

Keep giving him the tablets!

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns

Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 05.06.11 22:30

@Garth wrote:It is indeed OOfer.

Not a stewardess mate, nor do i live in a caravan (i've seen your picture on the internet - nice 'van by the way).

But you keep thinking that me old mucker.

Yorkshire born and bred - Leeds boy.

Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 22:31

Marian Today at 10:24 pm

Just a quick question to Garth - okay if you want to believe what Kate says in her book but what is your view on her stomach churning remarks regarding her child's genitalia on page 129? I don't know if you are a parent or not so I am just asking you as a human being if you find that acceptable.

Can I ask you a question Marian for a change.........

Why do you think the McCanns have asked the PM to reinvestigate this case, if, as you appear to believe, that had something to do with her disappearance ie hiding their dead daughter.

Now being as you are an ex councillor, I would expect an honest and coherant reply..........

........then I may answer your question!
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 05.06.11 22:32

@Garth wrote:Put it this way, she and her friends were there and they werent. So I'll take my chances on their accounts rather than guess work of the 3 stoogies.

Oh. My. God.

May well be using this in future as my signature.

Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 05.06.11 22:33

Well Me - finally I can come down off my fence, thank you.

I believe! No more sore backside for me after that theory.
Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 22:36

Not a stewardess mate, nor do i live in a caravan (i've seen your picture on the internet - nice 'van by the way).

But you keep thinking that me old mucker.

Yorkshire born and bred - Leeds boy.

-------------------------

i live in a caravan do I? lol what do you think I am, a bleedin gypsy?

You havent visited my blogg Mr Mallorca. Are you too shy to show for fear of being gazumped............  
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by onthefence on 05.06.11 22:37

@Kololi wrote:Well Me - finally I can come down off my fence, thank you.

I believe! No more sore backside for me after that theory.

Me too thumbsup
onthefence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum