The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 Mm11

PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 Mm11

PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 Regist10

PM reopens Maddie files

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 Empty Re: PM reopens Maddie files

Post by ROSA 12.05.11 23:24

lol i am ahead yes but i think ill leave getting news up to you what with the lawyers watching im not quite sure whats allowed and whats not and sometimes things i post get doubled up PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 160807
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 12.05.11 23:44

This latest news may or may not be the Real McCoy. Just in case it isn't, let us not detract from Kate McCann's disgraceful sentence on page 129 of her book.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.11 23:52

I wonder if they will call on Goncalo Amaral, as he was in charge in the early days. He said if the case was re-opened he would be there as an assistant (I think that's what the Portuguese call them)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 13.05.11 1:06

i hope so
PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 07-05-2011202953-1
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by tosca 13.05.11 6:52

A message to Kate and Gerry McCann..........

'Be careful what you wish for as you may just get it'

I am assuming that Kate M will now have to answer those 48 questions that she refused to answer, also I am assuming the Met will take more seriously the reaction of Eddie and Keela, someone please tell me I am right!!!!
tosca

Activity : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 13.05.11 7:02

i just hope the police do not keep the mccanns informed of whats going on after all they were arguido's and the case is ONLY shelved.but to be honest after 4yrs can.t see any thing coming out of this apart from the same old mantra that it was an abduction and the mccanns are innocent.
a re-construction is all that is needed and for kate to answer the questions, which the mccanns refused on both accounts.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 13.05.11 7:08

tosca wrote:A message to Kate and Gerry McCann..........

I am assuming that Kate M will now have to answer those 48 questions that she refused to answer, also I am assuming the Met will take more seriously the reaction of Eddie and Keela, someone please tell me I am right!!!!

Woof woof! PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 181154 PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 636506

tiny wrote:i just hope the police do not keep the mccanns informed of whats going on after all they were arguido's and the case is ONLY shelved.but to be honest after 4yrs can.t see any thing coming out of this apart from the same old mantra that it was an abduction and the mccanns are innocent.
a re-construction is all that is needed and for kate to answer the questions, which the mccanns refused on both accounts.

Oh dear! PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 181747 PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 689349

GONCALO PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 281194 PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 444319
RBxHN

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 13.05.11 7:42

Hi Tosca....... PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 110921 ohhhhhhh I hope you're soooooo right PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 50899 They didn't look very happy at the Press Conference. Much shaking of head/hair by Kate as they went to stand in front of huge photo of Madeleine.

Any body language experts about?
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 13.05.11 7:46

Met's Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson was tonight pulling together a "sizeable" elite team of detectives for the job.
all i can say is that if they do thier job properly the mccans and the tapas pals,plus mitchell will all be in the dock soon awaiting sentence PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 50899 justice for Madeleine
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 13.05.11 7:52

tiny wrote:Met's Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson was tonight pulling together a "sizeable" elite team of detectives for the job.
all i can say is that if they do thier job properly the mccans and the tapas pals,plus mitchell will all be in the dock soon awaiting sentence PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 50899 justice for Madeleine

Hi, how I hope for that PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 636506 Sick of all of them PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 273236 Must admit I won't believe it until I see it.....sounds almost too good to be true.

Have to go as child minding duties call PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 375754
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 13.05.11 7:56

hentie wrote:Have to go as child minding duties call PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 375754

Childminding???? Have you not learnt anything from the Doctors McCann? roll

Just leave them Hentie, it's within the bounds of responsible childminding.

Gerry said so. flag

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by tosca 13.05.11 8:26

hentie wrote:

Hi Tosca....... PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 110921 ohhhhhhh I hope you're soooooo right PM reopens Maddie files - Page 2 50899 They didn't look very happy at the Press Conference. Much shaking of head/hair by Kate as they went to stand in front of huge photo of Madeleine.

Any body language experts about?

Morning Hentie, I have to say I thought Clarry looked slightly shell shocked when giving his usual diatribe to the media, it was as if he was thinking 'oh sh't, the truth will come out'.....he just wasn't his usual arrogant smug self.

I watched the Piers Morgan interview and Gerry was very shifty looking at the beginning.
tosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.05.11 8:36

I agree, Mitchell looked very worried. Not his usual confident self at all, so somethings up !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by amvee1971 13.05.11 9:27

I found it strange when CM said that Madeleine had 'vanished into thin air' and there was no evidence as to what happened to her when he was interviewed by Sky late last night. I thought the official term used by McCanns was abducted?
amvee1971

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.05.11 9:33

amvee1971 wrote:I found it strange when CM said that Madeleine had 'vanished into thin air' and there was no evidence as to what happened to her when he was interviewed by Sky late last night. I thought the official term used by McCanns was abducted?

I noticed that too amvee1971, also GM when asked by Piers Morgan how the abductor got in, GM said he didn't know, that it couldn't have been the patio door cos they could see that from where they were, he then said perhaps the abductor had a key, and that many people had stayed in that apartment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by beejay 13.05.11 9:39

I'm new here, so be gentle - can anyone explain why the McCanns would press so hard now for a review of the case if they are in fact guilty?

That's illogical isn't it? Surely if they were guilty the very last thing they would want is for the whole case to be re-opened including the introduction of a task force from the Met to look at the evidence afresh?

They risk getting charged all over again and this time with the British Police taking the lead in analysing the evidence.

I can't believe they are daft enough to have missed this point and I don't go along with the conspiracy theory that the establishment are covering up the whole thing - again, if they were keeoing a lid on the affair, why would they be pressganged into reopening the case?

I have read the Faked Abduction & Goncarlo Amaral books and have always felt that there is a shedload of evidence to implicate the McCanns in the death of Madeline - so why would they now (4 years after the event) seek to reopen the files which could then result in their own prosecution?
beejay

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 13.05.11 10:09

Either they / mitchel have control over the half dozen people who will do the review, it's all PRivate investigators with the help of a select few coppers and the mc canns already know what the outcome will be. Like, they didnt push for a review until they were well established with their new crooked friends and suddenly it happens the day the book goes on sale.

Or their really is a proper review, they knew it was coming, they take credit for it happening and when they are arrested it will cause an outcry.

I think it's the first one though
Maria

Activity : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashford Thomas 13.05.11 10:14

I think it's the second and they will also be done for fraud.

Goncalo isn't stupid. He's said all along that the case will be reopened.
Flashford Thomas
Flashford Thomas

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.05.11 10:17

What is important to remember is, the the McCann's want a review of the missing section of the released Portuguese Police files. They do not want the case reopened.

The case has not officially been reopened and if past actions are anything to go by, once they have (if they get it) the other bits of info they so desperately seek, no doubt everyone will get a visit from Brian Kennedy and the case will never get reopened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.05.11 10:18

hi beejay

welcome2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 13.05.11 11:19

beejay wrote:I'm new here, so be gentle - can anyone explain why the McCanns would press so hard now for a review of the case if they are in fact guilty?

That's illogical isn't it? Surely if they were guilty the very last thing they would want is for the whole case to be re-opened including the introduction of a task force from the Met to look at the evidence afresh?

They risk getting charged all over again and this time with the British Police taking the lead in analysing the evidence.

I can't believe they are daft enough to have missed this point and I don't go along with the conspiracy theory that the establishment are covering up the whole thing - again, if they were keeoing a lid on the affair, why would they be pressganged into reopening the case?

I have read the Faked Abduction & Goncarlo Amaral books and have always felt that there is a shedload of evidence to implicate the McCanns in the death of Madeline - so why would they now (4 years after the event) seek to reopen the files which could then result in their own prosecution?

This is a very good question, and one which, anyone still clinging to the notion that they are guilty of causing or covering up their child's death, is completely unable to answer satisfactorily without resorting to enormously far-fetched scenarios involving an international conspiracy of government officials, police investigators, and the judiciary. Or the equally implausible notion that the McCanns were repeatedly pressing for assistance from the British government in some sort of deranged campaign to keep themselves in the public eye, all the while secretly hoping and praying that their request would be ignored.

It's completely daft and totally illogical and anyone with an ounce of sense can see this.
Ringo

Activity : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by tosca 13.05.11 11:28

It could also be said that they think they are untouchable, we all know the arrogance of this pair and the idiot Mitchell, they haven't asked for the case to be reopened, just reviewed.
tosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 13.05.11 11:48

Does no one here see how "a joint INDEPENDENT, TRANSPARENT and COMPREHENSIVE review of ALL information held in relation to Madeleine's disappearance" might very well actually lead to the re-opening of the case?

Isn't this what you want?

It's what the McCanns want!
Ringo

Activity : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by nessa456 13.05.11 11:56

I think the McCanns want to trawl the Portuguese police files to see if they can sue anyone - that's the only logical explantion I can think of.

They and their friends refused to return to Portugal in 2008 at the request of the Portuguese police for the reconstruction of events

"a family friend revealed yesterday how some of them had pulled out after growing uneasy about the decision to stage the replay more than a year on.
The friend said the McCanns, both doctors from Rothley, Leicestershire, believe it would have done 'absolutely nothing' to help find their daughter not least because police had refused requests to televise it."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1022373/Madeleine-reconstruction-scrapped-suspicious-McCanns-refuse-return-Portugal-part.html#ixzz1ME89MRzs

This was obstruction of the investigation so it's ridiculous that they should seek a review of the evidence.
nessa456

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.05.11 11:58

Ringo wrote:Does no one here see how "a joint INDEPENDENT, TRANSPARENT and COMPREHENSIVE review of ALL information held in relation to Madeleine's disappearance" might very well actually lead to the re-opening of the case?

Isn't this what you want?

It's what the McCanns want!

I don't think that's what it is Ringo. I am more inclined to think they are going to re-open the investigation, look at the files sift all the evidence, and probably re-check the forensics and all the evidence gathered. The McCanns don't seem to think it is either, it is not exactly what they have been asking for.

The McCanns welcomed the announcement and thanked Mr Cameron and Ms May for committing “such a significant resource” to “begin this review process”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8510904/Scotland-Yard-brought-in-to-find-Madeleine-McCann.html

However, it does not yet represent the "independent, transparent and comprehensive review" which the couple had demanded from the Prime Minister.

A spokesman for the couple said: “It’s clearly a step in the right direction. The expertise of the Metropolitan police service is renowned and we are reassured by the Government’s commitment to the search for Madeleine.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top