The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here Mm11

You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here Mm11

You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here Regist10

You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here Empty You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here

Post by Tony Bennett 11.05.11 0:45

Dr Kate McCann is busy tweeting tonight that her 'lawyers' [plural] are watching and that they will take any action against a breach of her copyright.

I must emphasise that the law allows fair use of or fair dealing in copyrighted material (see below) and allows you to make 'fair comment' on the contents.

The ground rules are essentially that you must not quote large chunks of the book, but you ARE able to reproduce modest-sized sections for comment and then comment on them.

As with any other situation, libel laws must be borne in mind; direct accusations incur the risk of libel actions; legitimate comment and vigorous questioning ARE allowed, please see this VERY IMPORTANT recent legal decision in the Simon Singh case:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2010/dec/01/supreme-court-fair-comment-libel-defence-change

WIKIPEDIA ON UK LAW AND FAIR DEALING:

United Kingdom
See also: Copyright law of the United Kingdom

Under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (CDPA), fair dealing is limited to the following purposes: research and private study (both must be non-commercial), criticism, review, and news reporting (sections 29, 30, 178). Although not actually defined as a fair dealing, incidental inclusion of a copyrighted work in an artistic work, sound recording, film, broadcast or cable programme doesn't infringe copyright.

Contrary to the often stated view, the provisions of section 29 of the CDPA do not restrict the amount of a literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work that may be copied for the purposes of non-commercial research or private study to a "reasonable proportion" of the work or to single copies of the work, where the copies are made by the researcher or student himself.

Such restrictions only apply to copies made by or on behalf of a librarian (by virtue of s. 40), or by a person, other than the researcher or student himself, who knows or has reason to believe that "it will result in copies of substantially the same material being provided to more than one person at substantially the same time and for substantially the same purpose" (by virtue of parag. s. 29(3)b).

For copying beyond the boundaries of fair dealing, universities and schools in the UK obtain licences from a national copyright collective, the UK Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA). Under these licences, multiple copies of portions of copyrighted works can be made for educational purposes.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here Empty Re: You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here

Post by scotclogs 11.05.11 11:10

Thanks Tony , Well thats good to know Mrs That wont please DR KATE lol4
scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here Empty Re: You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here

Post by Baronstu 21.05.11 20:39

Gerry lowered the shutter at the open window. Rushing outside, he made the sickening discovery that
it could be raised from this side, too, not just from inside as we’d thought.

Once again I will state, I have had shutters like these, albeit wooden ones, You CANNOT raise them more than a few inches from the outside.
Baronstu

Activity : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 21.05.11 22:13

I have had them in various houses, indeed it is impossible, it would require for the roll mechanism to be broken.
They are called hurricane curtains where I live now.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 26.05.11 14:54

On 4 May 2007, I became Kate McCann. According to my passport, driving licence and bank account I was Kate Healy. I
hadn’t kept my maiden name for any particular reason – it was just who I was and who I’d always been. But when Madeleine
was taken, the press automatically referred to me as Kate McCann, and Kate McCann I have been ever since. Overnight our
old life had gone and I’d become a different person.

I find this little titbit very interesting.
IF this is true, WHY did she use McCann to sign the creche records every day?
Baronstu

Activity : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.05.11 15:58

Baronstu wrote:On 4 May 2007, I became Kate McCann. According to my passport, driving licence and bank account I was Kate Healy. I
hadn’t kept my maiden name for any particular reason – it was just who I was and who I’d always been. But when Madeleine
was taken, the press automatically referred to me as Kate McCann, and Kate McCann I have been ever since. Overnight our

I think Kate has trouble with names: McCann, Healy, Maddie, Madeleine, Amoral, Amaral.

She should see a doctor for that.

A good one.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen25000 27.05.11 7:32

lj wrote:
Baronstu wrote:On 4 May 2007, I became Kate McCann. According to my passport, driving licence and bank account I was Kate Healy. I

I think Kate has trouble with names: McCann, Healy, Maddie, Madeleine, Amoral, Amaral.

A good one.

I believe Kate has trouble with the truth per se.

In her egocentric view of the world everything has to revolve around her and she can't deal with anything else.
stephen25000

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 27.05.11 9:12

stephen25000 wrote:
lj wrote:

A good one.

In her egocentric view of the world everything has to revolve around her and she can't deal with anything else.

I agree, but Baronstu is right that the signing of the check in-out sheet is very interesting.
Wasn't there also a problem that she signed Madeleine out the 3rd but her book said she found Gerry waiting with the kids in the Tapas bar.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen25000 27.05.11 9:30

lj wrote:
stephen25000 wrote:
lj wrote:

A good one.

I agree, but Baronstu is right that the signing of the check in-out sheet is very interesting.
Wasn't there also a problem that she signed Madeleine out the 3rd but her book said she found Gerry waiting with the kids in the Tapas bar.

I agree on that point to. There are far to many inconsistencies in the Mccanns timing, heralding the fact they were concealing the true facts.

Hence the refusal of KM to answer the questions posed by the PJ/
stephen25000

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.05.11 17:41

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2539-tony-bennett-s-summary-and-critique-of-kate-s-book

From Chapter 15 - Summary and Critique - Tony Bennett

Dr Kate: “On the night of 1 September I dreamed about Madeleine for the first time on four months…it was such a dreadful experience…Although I was dreaming, I could feel her. It was as if parts of my body that had been hibernating for months suddenly began to stir. I could sense the cold, dark days lifting as I luxuriated in warmth and light. And Madeleine was holding me, her little arms wrapped tightly round me, and it felt so good, I could smell her, I could feel her with every one of my senses as I soaked up this heavenly moment. My Madeleine. I wanted to stay like this for ever. And then I woke up. Ice began to course through my body, driving out every endorphin and remnant of warmth. I didn’t understand. What was happening? How could this be? I could still feel her! A heavy boot connected with my stomach and the ache in my chest was worse than I’d known it. I was struggling for breath, almost as if I were being strangled. Please God, don’t let her go! Stay with me, Madeleine. Please stay with me. Don’t go - stay with Mummy. Please, sweetheart, hold on. I love you so much. I started to cry. The crying built into seismic sobs. An unearthly sound, like the howl of a wounded animal, was coming out of my mouth. The crushing pain in my chest intensified to the point where I thought I was going to die. I’d been with her. And then she was gone. Again”.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 27.05.11 17:48

That sounds like the moment Madeleine died. And she was there.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.05.11 17:50

ufercoffy wrote:That sounds like the moment Madeleine died. And she was there.

It certainly made me stop and think ufercoffy. Strange words.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here Empty May 1st-September 1st

Post by Guest 12.02.12 15:29

candyfloss wrote:https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2539-tony-bennett-s-summary-and-critique-of-kate-s-book

Dr Kate: “On the night of 1 September I dreamed about Madeleine for the first time on four months…it was such a dreadful experience…Although I was dreaming, I could feel her. It was as if parts of my body that had been hibernating for months suddenly began to stir. I could sense the cold, dark days lifting as I luxuriated in warmth and light. And Madeleine was holding me, her little arms wrapped tightly round me, and it felt so good, I could smell her, I could feel her with every one of my senses as I soaked up this heavenly moment. My Madeleine. I wanted to stay like this for ever. And then I woke up. Ice began to course through my body, driving out every endorphin and remnant of warmth. I didn’t understand. What was happening? How could this be? I could still feel her! A heavy boot connected with my stomach and the ache in my chest was worse than I’d known it. I was struggling for breath, almost as if I were being strangled. Please God, don’t let her go! Stay with me, Madeleine. Please stay with me. Don’t go - stay with Mummy. Please, sweetheart, hold on. I love you so much. I started to cry. The crying built into seismic sobs. An unearthly sound, like the howl of a wounded animal, was coming out of my mouth. The crushing pain in my chest intensified to the point where I thought I was going to die. I’d been with her. And then she was gone. Again”.

So what happened on May 1st?
And why was dreaming about that such a dreadful experience?
And why use the phrase 'please hold on', like you would when someone was letting go of life, or a means of support of some kind, whereas when someone is holding you wrapped in her arms, you would use: don't let go of me, don't let me go, keep your arms around me, hold me tight, etcetera etcetera.

Why:' stay with Mummy' instead of: 'stay with us'?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.02.12 15:51

Portia wrote:
candyfloss wrote:https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2539-tony-bennett-s-summary-and-critique-of-kate-s-book

So what happened on May 1st?
And why was dreaming about that such a dreadful experience?
And why use the phrase 'please hold on', like you would when someone was letting go of life, or a means of support of some kind, whereas when someone is holding you wrapped in her arms, you would use: don't let go of me, don't let me go, keep your arms around me, hold me tight, etcetera etcetera.

Why:' stay with Mummy' instead of: 'stay with us'?

Imo Kate McCann has experienced that very scene, but not in a dream.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here Empty Ultimate injustice

Post by Guest 12.02.12 21:13

Sat reading the ticker tape for some time.

Left (not for the first time) with a sensation of total disgust at goings-on.

Tony, Pat, Goncalo: their FF-ing money will bring you down, but history will prove you right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 14.02.12 23:49

Portia  hi 

I have to agree with you but this is what they intended - they knew there would be a time/backup plan - when the Fund started to dry up they would need a source of income. This is how they intended to feed.

Baronstu

"Gerry lowered the shutter at the open window. Rushing outside, he made the sickening discovery that
it could be raised from this side, too, not just from inside as we’d thought."

The material point is they can't have it both ways - "the shutters jemmied" and "it could be raised from this side too, not just from the inside"

If this was correct then why the jemmied shutters.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 14.02.12 23:56

I think she is describing a "real event" too. This "unearthly sound, like the howl of a wounded animal" is truly the exact noise at the moment someone you love passes. I have experienced this - you do howl almost instinctively - I think it is something you cannot control. Kate is describing it exactly.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 15.02.12 6:57

"erry went off to fetch them. The shop was only about 25 feet away, yet when he called to me asking me to give him a hand with the five ice-creams he was paying for, I was momentarily torn. Would the children be OK on the bench while I nipped over? I hurried across, watching them all the time.
How could I balk at leaving the kids to run a few yards for ice-creams and feel comfortable with the child-checking arrangement we had at dinner?"

You and me both Kate if that is what you really did.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 15.02.12 7:52

Gillyspot wrote:"erry went off to fetch them. The shop was only about 25 feet away, yet when he called to me asking me to give him a hand with the five ice-creams he was paying for, I was momentarily torn. Would the children be OK on the bench while I nipped over? I hurried across, watching them all the time.

That's an awfully long sentence to say "Would the kids be safe? Bugger it, I'm going anyway."

Nothing's changed has it Kate? Just that you are even more aware of the dangers of leaving your kids alone even though you still do it.

happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 15.02.12 14:49

Actually, what I find disturbing about this is not so much the part in bold as the description of the dream.
puzzled

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 15.02.12 22:48

I could well be wrong, but after my1st, 2nd & 3rd reading of that I doubt very much that kind of 'output' (wrong word, I know) could have been penned by her You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here 172348
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here Empty the one truthful statement!

Post by graciemacey 22.05.12 22:43

well, I have so far read up to page 254, and the one and only thing (so far!!) that I fully believe KM is telling the truth is on page 156 where she states that she is sure that the Portuguese hate what the british call coffee!!! .. thats the only bit of all the pages I have ploughed through that I actually believe!!! ... oh and last little observation from me, is the name Madeleine was never ever shortened!! ha! gerald is gerry / ger (!!) phil, jack, seany ... so little Madeleine is the only one in her family that gets her full name? .. i don't believe it!!! You CAN quote extracts from Dr Kate's book here 636506
graciemacey

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 22.05.12 23:16

I was struggling for breath, almost as if I were being strangled. Please God, don’t let her go! Stay with me, Madeleine. Please stay with me. Don’t go - stay with Mummy. Please, sweetheart, hold on. I love you so much. I started to cry. The crying built into seismic sobs. An unearthly sound, like the howl of a wounded animal, was coming out of my mouth. The crushing pain in my chest intensified to the point where I thought I was going to die. I’d been with her. And then she was gone. Again”.

Sounds to me she is describing after Maddie fell behind the sofa
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.05.12 6:26

puzzled wrote:

Actually, what I find disturbing about this is not so much the part in bold as the description of the dream.

What strikes me again here - it's Madeleine who has to hold Mummy, not the other way round.I would without fail be dreaming of me holding her safe. The methaphores used betray an average hack as a ghost writer. Boot in the stomach, chest pain, being strangled and howling
I've bolded the overuse of methaphors and the disconnected words used - too much of a good thing seismic or unearthly, not both. Etc. less is more Kate.
I find this very unconvincing - it's all about Kate again isn't it?
O yes, and with the endorphin we get her scientific mind as well - just so we know she's a doctor.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 23.05.12 6:54

jd wrote:
I was struggling for breath, almost as if I were being strangled. Please God, don’t let her go! Stay with me, Madeleine. Please stay with me. Don’t go - stay with Mummy. Please, sweetheart, hold on. I love you so much. I started to cry. The crying built into seismic sobs. An unearthly sound, like the howl of a wounded animal, was coming out of my mouth. The crushing pain in my chest intensified to the point where I thought I was going to die. I’d been with her. And then she was gone. Again”.

Sounds to me she is describing after Maddie fell behind the sofa

Totally agree Jd. Sounds like an accident has occurred and she is willing Madeleine to cling on to life, feeling hopeless that, despite being a doctor that she can do nothing to save her.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top