The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Which Abductor are we supposed to be searching for? - Page 2 Mm11

Which Abductor are we supposed to be searching for? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Which Abductor are we supposed to be searching for? - Page 2 Mm11

Which Abductor are we supposed to be searching for? - Page 2 Regist10

Which Abductor are we supposed to be searching for?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Abductor are we supposed to be searching for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Abductor are we supposed to be searching for?

Post by Autumn 20.12.09 13:52

vaguely wrote:try pamalam - if she doesn't have it nobody will.

Ok thanks kissykissy
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Which Abductor are we supposed to be searching for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Abductor are we supposed to be searching for?

Post by Guest 20.12.09 13:57

Ruby wrote:
tyra wrote:
Autumn wrote:
vaguely wrote:
Autumn wrote:Since Madeleine's disappearance, the MCanns PIs have released no less than 14 widely differing images of the abductor they claim took her.

Which one of the 14 abductors are we all supposed to be searching for?

What are the point of these snide posts?

I'm sure the people trying to find Madeleine are far more upset about the lack of definitive suspect than you are.

chill.

What an idiotic response but, as Gerry McCann put it, confusion is good.

He said it was good because the abductor would not know what was really going on behind the scenes, he was trying to find something positive from the screeds of rubbish printed in the media, are you intentionally trying to misrepresent everything in this case Autumn?

I'm sure he did say that, in fairy dairy land where you live Tyra.
Now how about you put up some proof because we both know it's garbage.

No, not fairy dairy land, he said it at the edinburgh film festival. I don't make a habit of posting garbage, unlike many others on this forum.

roll
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 20.12.09 14:03

Which Abductor are we supposed to be searching for? - Page 2 GALLERY

Thanks to Pamalam.

ETA link http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/SUSPECTS.htm
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.12.09 14:04

Most of those are different people, what's the point, is this supposed to discredit someone?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 20.12.09 14:06

Janz, yep thats the one. Thanks thumbsup
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 20.12.09 14:11

Autumn wrote:Vaguely, if I knew what happened, there would be little point in my being here on this forum would there? As for forum wars, outings etc, I avoid getting involved at all costs - there is nothing to be gained from trading insults with fellow posters and would remind everyone that is costs nothing to be polite and respectful to each other :flower: .

Are you a member of the Foundation?
vaguely

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 20.12.09 14:16

Janz wrote:Which Abductor are we supposed to be searching for? - Page 2 GALLERY

Thanks to Pamalam.

ETA link http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/SUSPECTS.htm

Even though I have followed this case since the beginning, I am totally bewildered by this rogues gallery of 'suspects'.

Please could someone who is knowledgable about the background to the suspect e-fits, link the pics to some info about each?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 20.12.09 14:17

Its all on the link Autumn
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 20.12.09 14:20

Janz wrote:Its all on the link Autumn

Oh so it is :drunken: :)
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 20.12.09 20:02

vaguely wrote:
Autumn wrote:Vaguely, if I knew what happened, there would be little point in my being here on this forum would there? As for forum wars, outings etc, I avoid getting involved at all costs - there is nothing to be gained from trading insults with fellow posters and would remind everyone that is costs nothing to be polite and respectful to each other :flower: .

Vaguely why do you want to know?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 20.12.09 20:18

Autumn wrote:
vaguely wrote:

Vaguely why do you want to know?

Because you claimed today that you didn't have a clue what had happened to Madeleine - yet I pick up from your posts that you feel you have knowledge that she wasn't abducted. I just wondered whether you were a Foundation member or not. No particular reason, just general nosiness.
vaguely

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top