The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Facebewk threads Mm11

Facebewk threads Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Facebewk threads Mm11

Facebewk threads Regist10

Facebewk threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facebewk threads Empty Facebewk threads

Post by Jill Havern 10.06.22 8:51

I thought I would create a thread for posts I've seen on Facebewk...

Some of the posts we've chewed over before, but I'll hijack some we haven't seen before so we can add some more to the debate...

The McCanns are guilty of neglect (by their own admission)! I believe they risked this admission to mask the real truth. I believe they gave all 3 children drugs to make them sleep. They tried to convince their audience that they received hundreds of messages saying that there was nothing wrong leaving 3 children alone while they went out to eat and drink bottles of wine.
Kate risked leaving her twins to then run to the dining table announcing Maddie had been abducted!? How did she know the abductor wasn't going to take this opportunity to take the twins!? If the dining area was so close like Gerry and Kate push down our throats why couldn't Kate shout it from the balcony!
A mum's first instinct would be to stay with her children. The twins didn't wake up and that in itself is blizzare! They were never tested for drugs.

Furthermore why was the first thought abduction, when by the McCanns admission & justification of why they left the children was because they felt so safe. The area was so safe and relaxed.
So it seems an odd conclusion to make so quickly.

The possibility of Maddie wandering out of the unlocked apartment is totally feasible for a child who is very nearly 4. But not even considered.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41844

Back to top Go down

Facebewk threads Empty Re: Facebewk threads

Post by Jill Havern 10.06.22 8:54

From facebewk:

I’ve watched this video a few times, but I have never took in this bit before.
At 1:20 Kate says “I would like to say a few words to the person WHO WAS WITH Madeleine” Gerry in a split second realises what Kate has just said, panics, squeezes her shoulder, not very subtly....WRONG WORDS Kate !!Gerry looks like he’s going to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]himself !!
Kate tries to correct herself by saying “the person who HAS BEEN with her”, which is nonsensical... HAS is past tense, shouldn’t she have said “WHO IS WITH HER” ?
They’re supposed to be appealing for Madeleine’s safe return from a pedo abductor who hasn’t asked for a ransom, so why are they assuming she’s still alive ?

“WHO WAS WITH”
“THEY’VE TAKEN HER”
“A COUPLE HAVE TAKEN HER”
Both of them sitting there In their Emperors new clothes !!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41844

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 10.06.22 9:12

That's horrendous. They had deliberately left her and the twins with somebody? The reasons for that don't bear thinking about.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 10.06.22 12:11

At 1:20 Kate says “I would like to say a few words to the person WHO WAS WITH Madeleine” Gerry in a split second realises what Kate has just said, panics, squeezes her shoulder, not very subtly....WRONG WORDS Kate !!Gerry looks like he’s going to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]himself !!

I said exactly the same thing a while ago. ^^^

I've seen him do the same thing before, he's a nervous wreck when Kate opens her mouth.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top