The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Reading some of the www threads which appear in the headlines of this forum. Mm11

Reading some of the www threads which appear in the headlines of this forum. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Reading some of the www threads which appear in the headlines of this forum. Mm11

Reading some of the www threads which appear in the headlines of this forum. Regist10

Reading some of the www threads which appear in the headlines of this forum.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading some of the www threads which appear in the headlines of this forum. Empty Reading some of the www threads which appear in the headlines of this forum.

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 22.07.14 20:59

Hope I am posting this in the correct place... Mods please move if not (thank you)

What I thought would be a quick read turned out to take up most of my afternoon and I am so glad that I read this.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have read some 'snippets' made by various members but this is truly enlightening
Many thanks to the Author
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Reading some of the www threads which appear in the headlines of this forum. Empty Re: Reading some of the www threads which appear in the headlines of this forum.

Post by Guest 22.07.14 21:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Always good to give this a nudge every so often for those who haven't seen it before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Reading some of the www threads which appear in the headlines of this forum. Empty Re: Reading some of the www threads which appear in the headlines of this forum.

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 22.07.14 21:37

I like to read those parts...
I posted recently that it was not GA who 1st pointed out that the idea that MB died in 5 a.... It's actually a headline here on this forum... which is why I could never understand why the McCs were gunning for GA, he only stated facts as stated by TM
2+2=4
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 22.07.14 21:42

ETA
 and I mean Fact as truth, because Fact can be nothing other than Truth.
can fact be a lie/untruth? elpus out here someone  lol4
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum