The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Mm11

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Mm11

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Regist10

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann'

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Empty Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann'

Post by Verdi 28.08.21 1:44

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Tp-com10

EXCLUSIVE

FEAR FACTORY My journey to the heart of darkness – inside Madeleine McCann suspect’s sinister factory

Jon Clarke
21:30, 27 Aug 2021Updated: 22:15, 27 Aug 2021

SCATTERED over a couple of hectares of scrubland in a backwater of the former communist German Democratic Republic sits a collection of derelict buildings, strangled by half a century of neglect.

Visiting the former factory where cardboard boxes were made in Neuwegersleben was a vital part of my 14-year journey into the heart of darkness.

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' 3cef2710
The grim former box factory that Christian B paid €36,000 to buy at auction a couple of years after Maddie ­vanishedCredit: Jon Clarke

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' 50b0bf10
Looking recently dug up, and ­certainly not appearing in a single photo or video I had seen of the box ­factory, was what almost looked like a shallow graveCredit: Jon Clarke

I was heading through Germany to meet the chief prosecutor in the case against German paedophile Christian B, now the prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s ­disappearance from a holiday apartment in Portugal in May 2007.

But I had to examine the box factory that blond-haired B paid €36,000 to buy at auction a couple of years after Maddie ­vanished.

It was here that police found more than 8,000 sickening photos and ­videos of sexual abuse he had hidden in a Lidl bag under the body of B’s buried dead dog Charlie.

I arrived on a sunny afternoon in June this year to find nobody else about.

Walking into the wide-open expanse, I began to realise what an incredible opportunity this could have been for a pervert like B, who told friends he wanted the property for a car repair garage or a sculpture garden.

Dozens of openings led down to dark spaces, some interlinked and others full of rubbish, including a crate full of empty Jagermeister ­miniatures.

'Raised me to hate'

Scrawled on a wall in red were the words, “Mein freundin hat mich beloneen betrogen zum hass eerzogem”, meaning: “My girlfriend lied to me, cheated on me and raised me to hate.”

The handwriting was very similar to B’s.

Pushing a heavy garage door ajar, I found a pair of dirty mattresses propped up against the wall, a tub full of empty alcohol bottles and a broken pair of women’s sunglasses.

Could this be where B made some of his vile videos?

There was only one small window, with reinforced glass, so this place would fit the bill.

In a 2013 Skype chat with an online friend, he talked about “capturing something small” and added ­chillingly, “particularly if evidence is destroyed afterwards”.

Could that have referred to a woman or child?

With his words etched in my brain, I did a double-take when I wandered to the back of the small annexe.

Looking recently dug up, and ­certainly not appearing in a single photo or video I had seen of the box ­factory, was what almost looked like a shallow grave.

It measured approximately 5ft long and 18in deep.

A pile of rubble, with chunks of concrete at the bottom, was next to it, while an empty bottle had been thrown in, almost for decoration. It felt extremely sinister to me.

Throughout the building were large circular symbols in an electric orange colour on the floor at the threshold of each section, probably sprayed by police as they finished inspecting a room.

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' 76f6f110
Scrawled on a wall in red were the words, 'Mein freundin hat mich beloneen betrogen zum hass eerzogem', meaning: 'My girlfriend lied to me, cheated on me and raised me to hate'Credit: Jon Clarke

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Tp-gra10
The location of B's 'box factory' and reported sightings of Madeleine across Europe

Chief prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters later confirmed to me that police have been back to the box ­factory over the past year but he did not reveal what, if anything, had been in what looked like the shallow grave I had seen.

In the biggest building that had — according to locals — once housed around half a dozen of B’s vehicles, including his Tiffin Allegro campervan, was a small light-blue Renault Twingo. He had driven it, laden to the gills, from his home on an allotment in nearby Braunschweig on April 2, 2016, just before fleeing again to Portugal.

The car was in a woeful state, with all its windows smashed and number plates missing.

Curiously, it was riddled with bullet marks. Lots of them.

I opened the boot and underneath the spare tyre was a pair of surgical scissors. When I later brought this up with the prosecutor, he scoffed: “What would I be expecting to find on it?”

I might as well have replied: “DNA of Maddie’s.”

We were speaking on the first anniversary of the announcement that Christian B was a prime ­suspect in Maddie’s 2007 abduction.

Since then B has accused the prosecutors of bringing shame on the German legal system, calling for Wolters and his colleague Ute ­Lindeman to resign.

When I brought this up, chief ­prosecutor Wolters laughed out loud and said they had “concrete evidence” over B and that it would “just take more time to conclude the case”.

He said: “It is still a murder inquiry and we still only have ‘Christian B’ as a suspect.

“But, yes, we are missing some key information and I can’t say if I am confident of solving the case or not.

“All I can say is Christian B is our only suspect in the Madeleine McCann investigation.

“However, as you can see from the fact we have not pressed charges yet, the evidence could definitely be ­better. Equally, though, it hasn’t ­worsened since last year.

“If we had been given an alibi that Christian B couldn’t be the perpetrator, then we would obviously cease investigating.

“Just because we don’t announce anything new doesn’t mean we have not found anything new.”

When I asked about the files ­containing 8,000 depraved pictures and videos — some of them featuring B himself — found at the box factory, Wolters told me: “There are many more.”

I understand from another source it could be as many as 20,000.

And a very good source close to the police investigation has revealed a SIM card found at B’s box factory was linked to a British ­holidaymaker whose apartment in the Ocean Club, from where Maddie disappeared, was robbed during a holiday in Praia Da Luz.

I believe the cash B used to buy the motorhome found in the box factory came from a burglary in Portugal.

Smuggle drugs and children

His former girlfriend used inside knowledge to help B steal €100,000 from a family where she worked as a babysitter.

She has been interviewed three times about her relationship with B and prosecutor Wolters confirmed he has not ruled out charging her in connection with the 100,000-euro theft.

Only recently, her father said to me that B openly told him he had used the motorhome found at the box factory to smuggle drugs and children.

While German prosecutors are convinced Madeleine is dead and the investigation is a murder inquiry, British police continue to call it a missing person inquiry.

Some suggest this is out of respect for the McCann family but I think it is entirely justified until German police offer up the ­evidence that proves she is dead.

And there is some possibility that Maddie may still be alive.

©  Jon Clarke. Extracted from My Search For Madeleine by Jon Clarke, to be published by OP Books on Thursday, £10.99 from Amazon or info@opbooks.eu. Also ­available on Kindle.

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Nintch44
Curiously, the car in the factory was riddled with bullet marks. Lots of themCredit: Jon Clarke

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Nintch45
In the boot and underneath the spare tyre was a pair of surgical scissorsCredit: Jon Clarke

Questions

AFTER years of investigation there are still so many unanswered questions. Why hasn’t more been done on the ground in Portugal, and Germany, digging up B’s former properties and places of interest, looking for evidence?

Surely if he buried 8,000-plus files at the box factory, he could have buried more elsewhere. Yet despite a couple of haphazard searches in wells by Portuguese police in late 2020 there has been remarkably little activity going on in the Algarve to solve the case. Why haven’t they excavated the infamous Yellow House in Praia da Luz where B lived? Why haven’t police dug up Villa Bianca in Foral, where he spent considerable time?

The villa’s present owner has no objections but the police do not seem interested. Another owner, Sabine Sellig, has pleaded with police to dig up the grounds of the allotment home B lived in near Braunschweig, in Germany, saying she worries she could be sleeping on “top of the body of Madeleine McCann”.

TAKEN...BUT SHE COULD BE ALIVE

I HAVE long been intrigued by the many claimed sightings of ­Maddie on the Spanish coastline in the years after she vanished.

She was seen in up to a dozen places, a number of which I personally investigated. I believe two could genuinely have been her.

I think it is highly likely that if B snatched Maddie he drove her inland to the village of Foral where she was kept for one or two weeks – perhaps by a group of paedophiles – before being driven across an unmanned border into Spain.

There was a highly credible sighting of a man fitting his description on May 28, 2007, at Tunnels ­restaurant in Alcossebre, a little-visited seaside town north of Valencia.

This part of the coastline sees few British tourists, which would have been important for B if he was travelling with ­Maddie, who was by then known to everyone in the UK.

The restaurant sits in a wild, ­isolated place called Capicorb and I spoke to two witnesses who are certain that they saw his ­yellow-and-white VW Westfalia van with German plates there.

One of them saw a girl identical to Maddie walk out of the restaurant around 11am and get into it.

They were so sure, they even made a note of the number plate – BMS 1049.

Juan, a handyman at the restaurant, still swears: “It was Maddie.”

He has been saying for 13 years he saw her that day but nobody believed him because the restaurant is 1,000km from Portugal. Juan, who is in his sixties, says the girl’s face was strangely recognisable.

He told me: “I came home thinking, ‘Where have I seen her face?’ Later, I remembered I had seen her on the news. It was the English girl, Maddie. I had no doubt it was the girl I had seen.”

Even after all these years, the image is clear in his mind. Juan said: “Then there’s that man. The ‘Christian’ guy. I’m sure he was driving that van.”

Juan insisted the restaurant owner call the Spanish Guardia Civil, which came to ask for CCTV but the ­restaurant did not have cameras.

Incredibly, I ­managed to find a link to the tip-off in Portuguese Judicial Police files and learned that the sighting was being taken seriously.

I discovered that a Leicestershire policeman, DC John Hughes, issued an international Interpol alert with a “risk-to-life missing person” warning, demanding that both Spanish and German police investigate the claims.

I don’t believe local police ever acted on it properly. I am ­simply not convinced they went out of their way to ­eliminate this “German man” from their enquiries.

This could well have been the best chance to have caught Maddie alive so far.

We must never give up hope she might still be alive and the police finally charge B with her kidnapping. Only time will tell.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15986828/madeleine-mccann-prime-suspect-lair-shallow-grave/

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/7619216/madeleine-mccann-prime-suspect-lair-shallow-grave/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Empty Re: Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann'

Post by Verdi 28.08.21 1:49

what

Good morning campers !!!

spit coffee

The bloke's not of this world.

no

On that note I must retire to a darkened room to escape the madness going on around - I might be some time ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Empty Re: Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann'

Post by PeterMac 28.08.21 8:38

Another one making money out of Madeleine

Perhaps that should be the title of my book

Making Money out of Madeleine
Never before has so much money been generated from the death of a 3 year old
Not to be left out, we try to generate money of our own by publishing yet another book

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' 5611
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16599

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.08.21 9:02

A few moments on the internet would also have told Clarke that the German
on the wall is a 'meme' to be found in nihilistic literature.
There is even a FaceBook site with this title, and the phrase occurs many times 
on google search.

Even allowing for the fact that Clarke seems incapable even of copying the words
on the wall correctly, and then publishes them in a mangled way at least twice 
in this short piece, his inability or refusal to research anything is inexcusable,
although typical and expected.

Meine Freundin hat mich belogen, betrogen, zum Hass erzogen

translates as
My girlfriend lied to me, cheated on me, raised me to hate

Other versions include
Mein Freund hat mich belogen, betrogen, zum Kämpferin erzogen

My boyfriend lied to me, cheated on me, raised me to be a fighter

and
Mein Freund hat mich belogen, betrogen, zum Miststück erzogen

My boyfriend lied to me, cheated on me, raised me to be a bitch
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 28.08.21 9:10

That is so manipulative. If anybody needs immediate arrest its this idiot Jon Clarke.

Not happy with making up wild stories about this case, he decides to turn detective, gets access to a patsy's old factory (how did he manage that?) takes photo's of what he wants us to think is a crime scene and publishes them (is this allowable in an ongoing investigation?) Not only that, he conveniently finds a scissors (I wonder who planted that) and tries to convince the prosecutor that it may have Madeleines DNA on it.

thinking What on earth is an amateur journo like Jon Clarke doing, interfering in a police investigation?

I would say, stick to your day job Jon, but then you're not much good at that, are you? Why are you behaving like Murat, interfering in a case that doesn't concern you? Who is pulling your strings? What is in this for you?

Good journalism comes from reporting facts Jon.

Good policing comes from reviewing evidence, not creating it.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 28.08.21 9:21

PeterMac wrote:A few moments on the internet would also have told Clarke that the German
on the wall is a 'meme' to be found in nihilistic literature.
There is even a FaceBook site with this title, and the phrase occurs many times 
on google search.

Even allowing for the fact that Clarke seems incapable even of copying the words
on the wall correctly, and then publishes them in a mangled way at least twice 
in this short piece, his inability or refusal to research anything is inexcusable,
although typical and expected.

Meine Freundin hat mich belogen, betrogen, zum Hass erzogen

translates as
My girlfriend lied to me, cheated on me, raised me to hate

Other versions include
Mein Freund hat mich belogen, betrogen, zum Kämpferin erzogen

My boyfriend lied to me, cheated on me, raised me to be a fighter

and
Mein Freund hat mich belogen, betrogen, zum Miststück erzogen

My boyfriend lied to me, cheated on me, raised me to be a bitch

So we may have a very disgruntled ex-girlfriend then?

Maybe she went around to the factory armed with drinks and wrote on the wall. Or could those bottles have been Clarke's? It would explain the poor write up and some of the nonsense big grin

thinking Now, would a disgruntled girlfriend, who had knowledge about her former boyfriend abducting a small child, take it straight to the police whilst the investigation was ongoing as she should have done?

Why would she wait 14 years until some low credibility journos sought her out and paid her?

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 28.08.21 9:40

The small dents in the car were probably caused by bored kids throwing stones. At most an air weapon of some sort, certainly no firearm caused that damage. Or there would be real holes with paint flaking off around them.

The surgical scissors in the wheel well are totally consistent with the standard First Aid packs that must be carried in all vehicles under German traffic laws.

The writing on the wall was photographed well before Jon arrived as I posted it ages ago, as comparison to Brückners first letter he leaked.
It could have been sprayed there by anyone.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2594

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.08.21 9:55

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' 1119

which translates as "@not everyone is an ar**"

except JC, clearly
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.08.21 10:00

Silentscope wrote:
The surgical scissors in the wheel well are totally consistent with the standard First Aid packs that must be carried in all vehicles under German traffic laws.

Quite so.
Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' 544510

Here they are, with the distinctive angled blade exactly as Jon Clouseau found.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 28.08.21 10:08

If the factory had already been searched by the police they would have known about the scissors.

Was the scissors there at the time of the search, and its irrelevance explained as Silentscope says? Or,

Was it just something that Clarke "claims" to have been there? Is it possible that this item was either planted there or that it was never really there? It doesn't sound as if the police were too interested in Clarke's find? Anyway, what on earth would the police be doing if they were entertaining the ramblings of this clown?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 28.08.21 10:11

There is another slight anomaly with Jon’s story about the ‘Winnebago’.

When Nicole F’s father, Dieter paid her a visit and questioned Brückner about the huge motor home and what he did for a living.

This was apparently before the big robbery took place.

So he did not acquire it with money made from Madeleine or anyone else.

He had it before.

https://theworldnews.net/uk-news/pictured-girlfriend-accomplice-of-mccann-suspect-is-seen-for-first-time-since-being-unmasked
Silentscope
Silentscope

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.08.21 10:17

sharonl wrote:
I would say, stick to your day job Jon, but then you're not much good at that, are you?  
Why are you behaving like Murat, interfering in a case that doesn't concern you?  
Who is pulling your strings? What is in this for you?
That, for me, is an important question.
We know that Clarke is in the pay of the Sun and Murdoch press, and has been from the beginning.
We know that The Sun has a long history of using Clarke's stories in the OP and churning them
We know that Clarke has a long and well documented history of deliberately publishing lies.

And so the questions remain - Why ? And Who ?
Money is too easy, and would not explain why he has exposed himself to ridicule and professional criticism
to the extent to which he has, and continues to.

The only theory I have at present is that he is a 'useful idiot' who was used by whoever is co-ordinating
the "official story", and is paid to continue pushing it with nonsense of this sort.

As was Gusmaroli and the editrix of "First" magazine
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 28.08.21 11:23

It seems strange to me that a Reporter who has lived in Spain and covered a lot of Drug related violence on the Costa del Crime, including shootings, cannot tell a bullet hole in a car from a dent? 

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' C31b3410
Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' 5b0ca610
Silentscope
Silentscope

sharonl and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.08.21 11:48

If you put Jon Clarke My Search for Madeleine in to Bing, you get this

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Jon_cl10

high5  own goal for Jon Clouseau ( titter ) and a bit more traffic for Peter's e-book!  big grin

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41851

sharonl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 28.08.21 12:17

This crime fiction novel by Clarke should be a barrel of laughs, hope it's better than the bungled attempt by Winters and Goose.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.08.21 15:41

For anyone who hasn't clicked on the link to the Sun, this image was included at the foot of Jon Clarke's oracle..

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Scre1864

Aside from the image of Madeleine Mccann, the other two - partners in crime, are taken from the Discovery+ documentary.

All roads lead to Rome.

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.08.21 15:50

Good time to bump this I feel..

Shocking new evidence: Madeleine McCann's suspected killer revealed | 60 Minutes Australia

29th June 2020

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.08.21 15:53

Hey there Jon-Boy, get a load of this..

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2016/09/petermac-updated-free-e-book-what.html

Put that in yer hubbly bubbly pipe and suck on it!

smokin

ex moderator
ex moderator

sequested and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.08.21 16:07

Another bump !

60 Minutes Australia: Inside the depraved world of Maddie McCann’s key suspect

Police investigating the prime suspect behind Maddie McCann’s disappearance have made a disturbing new discovery on his property.

Shireen Khalil - 29th June 2020

Since the night Madeline McCann disappeared, her “anguished but unbroken” parents Kate and Gerry have never let the world forget their daughter.

For the past 13 years, since their little girl went missing on a family holiday in Portugal, they never stopped searching for answers, and say they hope she is still alive.

Now, alarming new evidence revealed by 60 Minutes Australia could hold vital clues to Maddie’s 2007 disappearance.

On June 4, German authorities made a shock announcement declaring the three-year-old dead, and leading to that announcement is believed to be a disturbing discovery in the campervan Christian Brueckner.

According to 60 Minutes, more than 8000 disturbing pieces of evidence, including videos and pictures reportedly of his alleged crimes — including the swimsuits of little girls — were discovered in the van inhabited by the 43-year-old German sex offender.

RELATED: Madeleine McCann suspect kept kids’ clothes in his home

RELATED: Letter from German police says girl was murdered

RELATED: Madeleine McCann suspect named by German media

At the time Maddie was abducted, on the night of May 3, 2007, Brueckner lived in a house in Monte Judeu just 8am from the Ocean Club apartment in Portugal from where three-year-old disappeared. He also had a “vile and disgusting” shack only 3 kilometres from the hotel.

Currently in prison for the torture and rape of a 72-year-old woman, Brueckner was recently named by German police as the mostly likely offender in Maddie’s disappearance, is now being treated as murder.

DISTURBING CONTENT

The disturbing alleged discovery in Brueckner’s van uncovered a shocking detail in Brueckner’s offending — that he filmed his alleged crimes.

Upon searching a deserted factory owned by Brueckner, police allegedly found thousands of videos, and pictures reportedly of his alleged crimes in his 10 metre long campervan, 60 Minutes reported.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who is leading the investigation into Brueckner, told the program he was not able to say if there is or isn’t any pictures of Maddie.

“I mean he was into child pornography and torture and he did crimes against children at a very young age and according to the current information, he also filmed his offences,” Mark Hofmann, a Berlin-based Crime & Intelligence Analyst who also works with German police, told reporter Liz Hayes.

Between 1995 and 2017, Brueckner drifted between Germany and the Portuguese coastal town of Praia da Luz.

The small-time drug dealer lived chillingly close to where he committed the grim rape of an elderly woman in 2005 — and recorded it.

“This is not just rape. This is one of the most brutal ways of rape, which are possible,” Mr Hoffman said.

According to police files, he beat her with a metal rod and it was only last year that DNA evidence led to Brueckner’s conviction.

Mr Hoffman, who has also studied Brueckner’s sordid criminal past, said Maddie was potentially just as much of a target for Brueckner as his elderly victim.

“It’s really important to understand that many child molesters are not paedophiles. So for them, it’s not about the young age itself, it’s about weakness, it’s about vulnerability, and it’s about feeling some sense of power. So they like to attack ‘easy victims’,” he said.

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Cb6a6310
Police have seized disturbing videos and USBs from a property occupied by Christian Brueckner, including swimsuits of little girls in his campervan. Picture: 60 Minutes

Mr Wolters told Hayes he assumes that Maddie is dead, however is “not allowed” nor able to reveal all the details of their evidence.

“Yes. We don’t have the body and no parts of the body, but we have enough evidence to say our suspect killed Madeleine McCann,” Mr Wolters said, adding they knew of her death two years ago.

Between 9pm and 10pm, when Maddie was abducted, investigators also claimed to have discovered a mobile phone which was allegedly used by Brueckner in the immediate area of her hotel room — implying he was at the scene.

Brueckner also deregistered a second car he owned and photos released at the time also shows a striking similar vehicle.

PAEDOPHILE CHATROOM

Police also believe they have evidence of Brueckner talking in a paedophile chatroom in 2013 about how “bad” he wanted to abuse a little girl.

In the disturbing audio, which aired on 60 Minutes, Brueckner claims to have said if the “evidence is destroyed”, he will “document exactly how they will be tortured”.

“He’s very, very clear about his fantasy, about abducting children and torturing them and using them for a couple of days. So these are very clear words,” Mr Hoffman said.

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' 862c9510
The Praia da Luz apartment (above) from which Maddie McCann disappeared. Picture: 60 Minutes

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' 2753

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' 67f93710
Christian Brueckner sold drugs and broke into hotels all in the close vicinity of the McCann family holiday apartment. Picture: 60 Minutes

German police are also investigating the disappearance of another little girl, Inga Gehricke in 2015 — almost eight years to the day Maddie went missing.

“I think that there are more victims of our suspect of other crimes,” Mr Wolters told 60 Minutes.

But the prosecutor stopped short of suggesting they were dealing with a serial killer.

“I don’t know. I’m not able to judge this,” he said.

German authorities made a shock announcement: their suspect in the Madeleine McCann case is 43-year-old Christian Brückner, a sex-offender currently in prison for the rape of a 72-year old woman in Portugal. #60Mins pic.twitter.com/syTyfggA7K

— 60 Minutes Australia (@60Mins) June 28, 2020
Mr Hoffman said he believes that if Brueckner abducted Maddie, it’s also likely he killed her.

“And killing is likely for different reasons. Number one, it’s likely because it’s part of the fantasy, but number two, it also just could have practical reasons not to be arrested for this crime, because she was old enough to talk,” he told Hayes.

Christian Brückner has not yet been charged with any crime relating to Madeleine McCann’s disappearance or death.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/60-minutes-australia-inside-the-depraved-world-of-maddie-mccanns-key-suspect/news-story/7b5f20d8bd786cc188ecd10e5c26d035

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 28.08.21 16:11

Perhaps Jon Clarke can explain how and why Brückner shot up the car parked in his Property with the  pistol he used to display in Portugal?

A Reck P6e ‘Schreckschuss’ Blank firing Pistol that can only fire blanks or at most CS gas out of it’s barrel. Not any projectiles.

His story has more holes than a Sieve.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.08.21 16:24

According to Jon Clarke's report in the Olive Press, back in August 2020, this is where Christian Brueckner was hiding when he exposed himself to the little girl - whose mother appears only to happy to have her palm greased..

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' Maddie13

Brueckner must be very audacious flasher if he thought he could hide in plain sight without being spotted by a parent, or other adult.

Does of course all depend on which report you read, as with the case of Madeleine Mccann reports vary significantly.

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.08.21 17:24

Time for another Chapter ?

Anatomy of a Revelation

Revelation; n. A surprising and previously unknown fact that has been disclosed to others. [Oxford Lexico]

The story:

Madeleine McCann suspect and ex had secret Portugal compound guarded by fierce dogs

In July 2021 the press of the world ran a story about a “secret compound” in Portugal, which they linked to the alleged suspect Christian Brückner through a tenuous contact between him and a one-time tenant of the property.

As is the way with the Tabloid press, at each iteration the story became more lurid. Household pets became a pack of savage dogs, of a type which inevitably have the most powerful bite in the world; the perfectly average and unremarkable villa became a secret hidden compound, and all the usual nonsense took over.

The story was syndicated or churned round the English speaking world, and possibly further.

A brief screen shot makes the point.

Using the old Counter Intelligence service technique of red arrows to track leaks of information we find, to no one’s surprise, that they all point back to the usual suspects. . . –> Jon Clarke and the Olive Press.

Fair enough, we might argue. Clarke has followed the story almost from the beginning, and still seems to be active and keen to push the McCann version of events, so what is extraordinary about that ?

Well this.

We track back and find that Clarke had published this exact story in his own newspaper, the Olive Press, more than a YEAR earlier, 8th June 2020 to be precise, and that he posted a short YouTube video of a visit to the property in question, also dated 8th June 2020.        2, 3

The Portuguese Journalist Sandra Felgueras through her Sexta às 9 TV show presents the whole thing, of which the YouTube Video is a clip. Clarke seems now to be a regular on her show.
https://youtu.be/scPh64slUbs

In the YouTube video is a figure we believe we can identify as Clarke himself, now shorn of his 1980s leftie-student long hair, standing next to a silver car, near to two friendly looking dogs. On her show Sandra interviews the Stenard family there, and later speaks to a boy who was alleged to have been living there.

The video takes us round the plot, shows us the pool, the orchard, vegetable garden, the garage, and much more. The location is clearly indicated, allowing anyone to find it on Google Maps, or Google Earth.

The area is laid out in the manner typical of southern Spain and Portugal where once previously agricultural or unused scrub land has been re-designated for “Urbanisation”. Roads are laid out to create a right angled grid pattern with roads exactly 200m apart, allowing for plots of 100m. x 50m., resulting in 5,000m2, (half hectare, one and a quarter acres), which is often the minimum plot size on which it is permitted to build in rural areas.
Many of the plots by now have villas and pools, others have been turned over to productive fruit-culture, the houses are numbered, water and electricity supplies are in place, the major roads are metaled, the side roads graded and compacted.

Apart from a few teasing comments the video attracted little interest. Neither it seems did the article in Olive Press. And there the matter rested. A non-story, nothing to see here, move along please . . .

Now we turn and look in a different direction.

In 2021 Andy Lines, the Chief Reporter at the Daily Mirror put on his LinkedIn page
“Bored. Am only working on the periphery of the coronavirus epidemic. Anyone got any decent stories out there ? Andy.Lines@mirror co.uk. All ideas/thoughts/tips very welcome!      4

Lines has worked variously for the Mail, the Daily Express, The Daily Record/Sunday Mail and now the Daily Mirror. Given this spread of employment and networking it is certain that he is known to Clarke, professionally and very possibly personally.
Clarke is second on the list of contacts on Lines’ page, and Clarke himself admits to working for the Daily Mail from 1996 - 2000

Clarke had a ready-made story, which almost no one had bothered to read, and almost every one of those who did would have forgotten.
Now it can be presented as a Revelation
Now it can be syndicated and churned across the world – for money.
All that is needed is some photos, the addition of some Tabloid adjectives, and a bit of embellishment.

It can be brought up to date with uncheckable quotes all adding weight to the simple LIE that this is a recent event and not a warmed-up story from over a year before.

But Clarke cannot use the photos from the original article, or the video as they show a large villa, pool, parking area and friendly dogs, and the whole thrust of the re-hashed story is that this is hidden and secret. And a Compound. So much more exciting than an unremarkable villa with a pool on a standard plot in an unknown identikit urbanisation.

Instead of driving the four hours with a camera all the way back to Portugal from Ronda, Spain (where Clarke lives), how much easier to use Google Maps street view, take a couple of screen shots, crop them heavily, put your own name stamp on them, and present them as up-to-the-minute reportage on which you can no doubt claim copyright payments every time they are reproduced.

And so it came to pass.

On 26 July 2021 Andy Lines published the story in the Daily Mirror. Both the cropped image from Google Maps street view and the aerial shot are attributed to The Olive Press, Spain      5, 6

It was then churned by The Mail which ran a longer article, dated July 2021, before doing the rounds of all the other Tabloids
In it they included a screen shot of the Google Maps “satellite view’ [in fact taken from a small plane] showing the area, and demonstrating clearly that this is no more a secret hidden compound than any house on any urbanisation anywhere.

The cropped image taken from the “Street View’ of the garden area of the plot is also clearly marked and attributed to The Olive Press. Thus :– “ Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' 1f4f7.png?v=2.2 Image: Olive Press Spain”

In the Mail article within two sentences the number of dogs increases from three to four. Household pets become the highly unlikely most savage Kangal shepherd dogs with the most powerful bite in the world. The fact that this breed exists largely in Turkey is not mentioned.

Even more bizarre is the change of the “facts” from 2020, to 2021.
Nota Bene: for those who have not been following this saga, this is a McCann storyso no one should expect it to make any sense, or be internally coherent, let alone be verifiable from independent sources.

In 2020 it is said that the owner of the property is one Lia Silva, who let it to Nicole and Nicole’s boyfriend – Roman who was violent towards her. Despite this Nicole was involved in fostering children who lived in the villa [with the savage dogs with the world record bite ?]. When they left leaving a large rental debt, the owner had to clear away drug paraphernalia, which, in the best traditions of dealing with all traces of evidence in this case, she destroyed.

In this 2020 Olive Press version Brückner parked his Westphalia camper van outside the villa, and people were very frightened of him because he carried a gun. In spite of this he was employed in the restaurant diagonally opposite and did odd jobs for local people in return for showers, which we assume he was not permitted to take in the villa. We are told the villa has now been rented out to two Brits.

By 2021 the story has changed. Roman is now omitted, and Brückner becomes the boyfriend of Nicole Fehlinger. The story is now attributed to Herr Fehlinger,
Now we find that Nicole had access to ANOTHER “compound”, which no one else had been aware of, and this was the compound which was guarded by the savage dogs.

Herr Fehlinger, Nicole’s father, describes it . .
'"It’s an overgrown property of over 5,000 square metres. It was a secure area with fencing and four aggressive Kangal dogs were there day and night. The area is completely overgrown, not visible. No one could get in or out, only my daughter and perhaps Brückner with her.”
The secure compound is on land very close to the house where Nicole lived on the Algarve, 38 miles from Praia da Luz.’

So it is nothing more than another plot on the urbanisation. Same size. Fenced. With a dog. Like tens of thousand of rural plots in southern Portugal and Spain.
We look in vain to identify a ‘completely overgrown’ plot very close to No 89, and are entitled to ask why Nicole would have exclusive access to it, except of course to feed the four savage Turkish Kangal shepherd dogs with their world record bite. The whole area looks well tended, which given that the price for a plot may be around €30-50,000 is perhaps not surprising.

But then Clarke submits the cropped Google Maps Street View image with the caption including the typo
The Agarve [sic] plot that police may look at”, and Lines publishes it inviting us to believe this is the hidden secret compound. As it is repeated round the world, other papers fall for the same fraudulent representation.
But that image is taken from the more major of the roads – Google did not take street views of the minor ones – and is the garden area of the very villa he has been talking about, but with the villa and the road name cropped out. As is the Bed&Breakfast directly opposite.
It is emphatically NOT a hidden secret compound.
See appendix for the exact point at which this image was obtained.      7

But it is from the Olive Press.
Not to be taken too seriously.
Not very absorbent.
And strangely not very good for lighting fires.

Why does any of this matter ?
Why do we care that Jon Clarke publishes nonsense of this sort ?
Why do we care that the tabloid gutter press continues its acknowledged role of disinformation and distortion ?
Why should we care that the people of New Zealand, Australia and New York are fed nonsense ?

Is this a simple case of revisiting and revising an old story when more facts become available ?
OR is it a deliberate ‘massaging’ of the facts to make a previous story fit the ‘official narrative’ better ?

You choose.

But before you do, perhaps you should also be aware that Clarke has just published his own book, of which an excerpt has been published in The Sun. and The Scottish Sun

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/7619216/madeleine-mccann-prime-suspect-lair-shallow-grave/

From that extraordinary Chapter we see that Clarke is following the new official story, that Christian Brückner abducted Madeleine at the time and date specified so precisely by the McCanns, using unknown and unspecified means to enter and exit, and without being seen or leaving any forensic trace.

Clarke now introduces yet another element into the story.
‘I think it is highly likely that if B snatched Maddie he drove her inland to the village of Foral where she was kept for one or two weeks – perhaps by a group of paedophiles – before being driven across an unmanned border into Spain.”      8

This is of course more in line with the first “official story” of child trafficking rings which emerged early on in the investigation, but is not even in line with Clarke’s own previous story, either version 1 or 2, about the secret hidden compound in Foral.

He also sticks to the Tabloid journalistic idiocy of the “Unmanned border”, ignoring the fact that Spain and Portugal joined the Schengen zone which bans all border controls in June 1991.

We shall have to wait for the full text to be released, if we can bear to read it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.08.21 0:59

I wont be buying Clarke's booky wook, not even for research.

It's immoral, I despise anyone who tries to make money on the back of a lost child and that includes monetizing videos!

If Jon Clarke cares one iota for little Madeleine McCann, rather than publishing and marketing a book, why not publish an Olive Press weekend supplement or a serialized account of his exploits in the online newspaper.

Bah!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.09.21 0:59

'Tirelessly researched' new book on the case of missing Madeleine McCann is a deep dive into the murky world of the Spanish and Portuguese costas

By Fiona Govan - 3rd September 2021

An indepth study of the Madeleine McCann case and its links to a German convict has been released this week by the Olive Press editor.

Jon Clarke's book My search for Madeleine has involved 14 months of research taking him to Portugal half a dozen times, as well as Germany and many parts of Spain.

Already gatherine good critical acclaim, the 130,000 word 46 chapter book is the most detailed, investigative look yet at the case and it's close links to prime suspect Christian Brueckner.

Released today on Amazon, it details the German's grim early upbringing, his first offences and exactly how he fled justice by going to Portugal at just 18, with his then girlfriend Silke.

As well as speaking to some of his victims, Clarke traced his frequent journeys into Spain and even to Italy and Easter Europe.

He is currently suspected of being involved in the cases of at least four missing children and countless more rapes and sex assaults around Europe.

According to the prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters he faces 'up to six years' alone for exposing himself to four children in a playpark in Portugal in 2017.

But his movement in spring 2007, following his release from prison in Christmas, 2006 are the most intriguing.

And this book provides insight into why German police are so sure he snatched and killed Madeleine that year.

The convicted paedophile and rapist was known to be outside the Algarve apartment where Maddie disappeared on May 3, 2007 just days before her fourth birthday.

Clarke, 52, has talked at length to a dozen close friends and acquaintances of the German, ho lived in the resort of Praia da Luz for seven years.

He has also interviewed serving detectives, met Brueckners mother, and grilled the chief prosecutor in Germany.

Described as an 'astonishing' and[ a 'fast pace read',  Sky News veteran crime correspondent Martin Brunt praised the book as 'tirelessly researched', adding:   " it told me a lot of things I didn't know about the case."

Meanwhile, the Daily Mail's Susie Dowdall described it as a "fascinating account of the inner workings of an extremely seedy place,"  while The Sun's Mike Ridley insisted "the book exposes the secret dark world behind the the biggest mystery of the 21st century".

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/09/03/tirelessly-researched-new-book-on-the-case-of-missing-madeleine-mccann-is-a-deep-dive-into-the-murky-world-of-the-spanish-and-portuguese-costas/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.09.21 2:41

Woman at the helm:  Introducing new digital editor at the Olive Press

12th March 2021

The Olive Press has a new centre forward.

Seasoned journalist Fiona Govan joins the group as our new Digital Editor in, fittingly, International Women's week.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/03/12/woman-at-the-helm-introducing-new-digitial-editor-at-the-olive-press/

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13561p1025-media-mayhem-mccann-media-nonsense-of-the-day#441967

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top