The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Be of Good Cheer! Mm11

Be of Good Cheer! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Be of Good Cheer! Mm11

Be of Good Cheer! Regist10

Be of Good Cheer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Be of Good Cheer! Empty Be of Good Cheer!

Post by WithoutWax 09.12.19 4:07

Greetings from “across the pond”! Longtime reader, added my name to the roster not long ago. I commend this forum for its diligence and determination to get to the truth. This post is to highlight news from my country that could yield progress to the case.

On Dec 9, the long-awaited Inspector General’s  Report will be released and on Dec 11, a Senate hearing will break it down piece by piece. Although ostensibly the report will contain criminal referrals regarding the biggest political scandal in American history-how Trump was illegally spied on and the plot for a soft coup of our government-this is just the tip of the iceberg. Why is this relevant to the mystery of Madeleine McCann? There are MANY other investigation results to follow dealing with corruption on a massive global scale. The players are involved in things such as drug and human trafficking, with unholy loyalties..

In the US, we have already seen hundreds of career politicians resign or suddenly decide not to run again, as well as leaders of corporations resigning or being fired as the reality of prosecution nears. Thousands of pedophiles have been arrested. This is the motivation behind the attempt to impeach the President.

The Epstein scandal is not just about pedophilia. It is about blackmail. Since he filmed those who committed such acts, it was used as a source of control, resulting in a mutually assured destruction that allowed the elite to be above the law. This has now changed because our Department of Justice has it all. That is why you see the fallout already regarding  Prince Andrew.

But as elites run for cover so does the money. There will be those who go unbribed or suddenly find themselves free from threats or opt to trade secrets to save their hides. Remember, Goncalo Amaral said we would not learn the truth until MI5 revealed it? I submit to you that leaks will occur on many fronts of corruption and try as they might, 
Kate and Gerry will not get the cover they have enjoyed up to this point. 

The mainstream media will spin and downplay events but members of this forum have learned how to discern and research for ourselves. Those with trusted sources in law enforcement and/or government would do well to keep your ear to the ground.. 

Godspeed and Merry Christmas!

WithoutWax
WithoutWax

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Be of Good Cheer! Empty Re: Be of Good Cheer!

Post by Verdi 09.12.19 11:38

Thank you for your kind words and a very informative well constructed narrative WithoutWax.  A very belated welcome to CMOMM !

I don't agree with the main thrust of your commentary but I know other members think differently.  Quite frankly, I'm at a loss to understand how any of this impacts the case of missing Madeleine McCann but time will tell, I guess.

As for blowing the whole thing apart, where money and power are concerned, they plug the holes faster than the holes appear.  I fear power has been since time immemorial, and will continue to be, the downfall of mankind and anything that might resemble common decency.

Having said that yes, you are right - CMOMM will never give up the pursuit of justice in the name of Madeleine McCann.

grouphug

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top