The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


How good are the MET ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How good are the MET ?

Post by Lioned on 13.11.13 14:32

Following an 18 month 'review' Scotland Yard have determined that Gareth Williams probably died after locking himself inside his own holdall.

http://news.sky.com/story/1167957/spy-in-bag-mi6-man-probably-locked-himself-in

Having just listened to a Scotland Yard spokesperson on the radio saying there was no evidence of any 'third party involvement' !
This is contrary to what the Coroner thought and also to some previous reports that some dna of third parties had been identified,unless i am mistaken.
Quite how this revelation has taken 18 months who knows.

So was there any evidence of 'third party involvement' in Apartment 5a in the case of 'missing Madeleine McCann ?

So what is it to be now Andy ?
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 150
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How good are the MET ?

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.11.13 14:34

@Lioned wrote:Following an 18 month 'review' Scotland Yard have determined that Gareth Williams probably died after locking himself inside his own holdall.

http://news.sky.com/story/1167957/spy-in-bag-mi6-man-probably-locked-himself-in

Having just listened to a Scotland Yard spokesperson on the radio saying there was no evidence of any 'third party involvement' !
This is contrary to what the Coroner thought and also to some previous reports that some dna of third parties had been identified,unless i am mistaken.
Quite how this revelation has taken 18 months who knows.

So was there any evidence of 'third party involvement' in Apartment 5a in the case of 'missing Madeleine McCann ?

So what is it to be now Andy ?
As I've tried to explain many times on this forum, the stench of corruption emanating from the Metropolitan Police these days is as overpowering as that emitted by a rotting corpse

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14977
Reputation : 3029
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How good are the MET ?

Post by MarleneP on 13.11.13 14:38

I can not stop laughing.



Detectives believe the GCHQ codebreaker locked himself into a sports bag in his bath and managed to padlock it from the outside without leaving any DNA traces.
The conclusion of an 18-month Scotland Yard review reverses the view of its own original investigators who found it was "highly likely" there was third-party involvement.



What's to come? Maddie has killed herself and ran into the sea ....

MarleneP

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How good are the MET ?

Post by Guest on 13.11.13 14:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Lioned wrote:Following an 18 month 'review' Scotland Yard have determined that Gareth Williams probably died after locking himself inside his own holdall.

http://news.sky.com/story/1167957/spy-in-bag-mi6-man-probably-locked-himself-in

Having just listened to a Scotland Yard spokesperson on the radio saying there was no evidence of any 'third party involvement' !
This is contrary to what the Coroner thought and also to some previous reports that some dna of third parties had been identified,unless i am mistaken.
Quite how this revelation has taken 18 months who knows.

So was there any evidence of 'third party involvement' in Apartment 5a in the case of 'missing Madeleine McCann ?

So what is it to be now Andy ?
As I've tried to explain many times on this forum, the stench of corruption emanating from the Metropolitan Police these days is as overpowering as that emitted by a rotting corpse
It seems they arrive at whatever conclusions it is politically expedient to arrive at. The implications for the MM case being that it must be politically expedient for her parents to have no involvement in her disappearance.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How good are the MET ?

Post by notlongnow on 13.11.13 14:51

If i was going to top myself i would definitly try and lock myself in a bag just to confuse people.

notlongnow

Posts : 482
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How good are the MET ?

Post by Guest on 13.11.13 14:54

Daniel Craig's stunt man is practising it as we type…
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How good are the MET ?

Post by MrsC on 13.11.13 14:57

Clay Regazzoni wrote:It seems they arrive at whatever conclusions it is politically expedient to arrive at. The implications for the MM case being that it must be politically expedient for her parents to have no involvement in her disappearance.
Yes. Why is the biggest question regarding this mystery.

Why haven't 'they', the PTB, just made this story go away in much the same way they are doing to the Gareth Williams case?

I know some say it is all about the fund but the fund is about the McCanns and their greed. Isn't it? 

If this is a political case, and it certainly seems to be, then why haven't they just paid the McCanns off and let them disappear into the sunset?

Wouldn't that be easier for everyone?

____________________
Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.

*

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
avatar
MrsC

Posts : 298
Reputation : 92
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How good are the MET ?

Post by Guest on 13.11.13 15:09

@MrsC wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:It seems they arrive at whatever conclusions it is politically expedient to arrive at. The implications for the MM case being that it must be politically expedient for her parents to have no involvement in her disappearance.
Yes. Why is the biggest question regarding this mystery.

Why haven't 'they', the PTB, just made this story go away in much the same way they are doing to the Gareth Williams case?

I know some say it is all about the fund but the fund is about the McCanns and their greed. Isn't it? 

If this is a political case, and it certainly seems to be, then why haven't they just paid the McCanns off and let them disappear into the sunset?

Wouldn't that be easier for everyone?
Well it's keeping all of us distracted isn't it? Maybe a bone has been thrown in our direction.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How good are the MET ?

Post by tiny on 13.11.13 15:13

SY must think people are f&*&^&& dimwits,surely they are NOT expecting people to believe that b$%^%^&
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How good are the MET ?

Post by Lioned on 13.11.13 15:28

Officers in the MET feature quite frequently in the New Years honours list for their sterling work.

Must be some of the most expensive medals awarded 'pro rata'.
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 150
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How good are the MET ?

Post by Guest on 13.11.13 15:30

Moved to Debate for now, will then be moved to Operation Grange thread.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum