The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Mm11

WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Mm11

WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Regist10

WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME?

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE WHEN THEY MADE THE CRIMEWATCH SHOW?

WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Vote_lcap11%WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 8 ]
WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Vote_lcap14%WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 10 ]
WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Vote_lcap28%WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 21 ]
WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Vote_lcap47%WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 35 ]

Total Votes : 74

WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Empty Re: WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME?

Post by Verdi 27.03.19 14:23

coati mundi wrote:Thank you. I will continue posting then. I am an inveterate sceptic of the McCann narrative, to the annoyance of many of my friends. I don't think you have to be a conspiracy theorist to disbelieve the version of events we were given at first, and have been given since.

I'm delighted you reconsidered thumbsup .

grouphug

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME? - Page 7 Empty Re: WHAT WAS IN THE MIND OF OPERATION GRANGE, WHEN THEY SET ABOUT PREPARING THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMME?

Post by coati mundi 28.03.19 2:05

Verdi, 
Thank you for that.

I am thinking about the Smith evidence at the moment and considering whether if it was given in a trial it would stand up, even if they stood by what they initially said. I don't know Portuguese criminal law, but there is a rule in the law of England and Wales relating to identification, from a precedent known as R v Turnball, It is often used successfully to challenge ID evidence.

The problem with this whole case is that, at least in an English court, there might not be enough to convict the guilty parties, short of something really damning turning up (for instance one of the Tapas 7 breaking ranks, or a confession). 

I wouldn't hold my breath on that, but you never know. As my favourite Italian Marxist Antonio Gramsci said "Pessimism of the intellect, optimism of the will."

I see that your favourite Marxist is Groucho. One of mine too.

Again, all comments about the case are my own opinions.

Activity : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 28.03.19 9:58

@ coati mundi. Good to see you still posting.  smilie I don't expect this sighting would be introduced in court anywhere. It's not a 100% positive indentification and would easily be rubbished by any defence lawyer. 
It's existence does pose yet another problem though. The McCs and their buddies keep insisting that Madeleine was snatched to order in an "organised, planned" abduction - ( Kate -  "They'd been watching us for days" etc)  and probably trafficked out of the country. That scenario suggests a level of planning, organisation and probably experience (in the case of a paedophile ring). 
What the Smiths saw runs totally contrary to that suggestion. Highly organised abducters who don't even have access to a getaway car but must instead make good their escape - on foot !!!
 Naw, that doesn't work. In fact those suggestions are mutually exclusive. Yet another reason to avoid too much focus on it IMO
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum