The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KEY TO FINDING MADDIE Madeleine McCann abductor walked right past Irish family carrying the missing girl minutes after snatching her, US expert says - Page 3 Mm11

KEY TO FINDING MADDIE Madeleine McCann abductor walked right past Irish family carrying the missing girl minutes after snatching her, US expert says - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KEY TO FINDING MADDIE Madeleine McCann abductor walked right past Irish family carrying the missing girl minutes after snatching her, US expert says - Page 3 Mm11

KEY TO FINDING MADDIE Madeleine McCann abductor walked right past Irish family carrying the missing girl minutes after snatching her, US expert says - Page 3 Regist10

KEY TO FINDING MADDIE Madeleine McCann abductor walked right past Irish family carrying the missing girl minutes after snatching her, US expert says

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KEY TO FINDING MADDIE Madeleine McCann abductor walked right past Irish family carrying the missing girl minutes after snatching her, US expert says - Page 3 Empty Re: KEY TO FINDING MADDIE Madeleine McCann abductor walked right past Irish family carrying the missing girl minutes after snatching her, US expert says

Post by Mainline 13.03.19 0:54

Hate double posting, but forum made me turn this into two posts:

What I also noted was the prevalence of refuse bins. Look at this shot of Rua da Escola Primeira:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you see? This is just a snapshot, but you can immediately see a staircase, several dumpster bins and an elevated area from which one could hide. That is not to mention the refuse dumpsters to the opposite side of this road (further up the road on my visit).

These were just my observations in 2017, with the benefit of several days in the area (ie corrollary).
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

KEY TO FINDING MADDIE Madeleine McCann abductor walked right past Irish family carrying the missing girl minutes after snatching her, US expert says - Page 3 Empty Re: KEY TO FINDING MADDIE Madeleine McCann abductor walked right past Irish family carrying the missing girl minutes after snatching her, US expert says

Post by Dannz 13.03.19 1:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That is valuable info.  When you were there did you ever see any men carrying small children around that area at that time of night like Smithman?
Dannz
Dannz

Activity : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 13.03.19 2:23

Tony Bennett wrote:
Phoebe wrote:@ Verdi  The Smith sighting, far from EXONERATING anyone (including Murat, their sighting did not mean he could not have been involved) points the finger of BLAME at Gerry. Did you not spot that. 
So Phoebe continues to believe that Gerry McCann was seen carrying Madeleine, presumably dead, by the Smiths, at about 10pm on Thursday 3 May.

If she's right, we must ask what on earth Operation Grange were doing promoting the Smith's two efits on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] CrimeWatch on 14 October 2013.

Here are some possibilities.

1  Not having the brain power and deductive reasoning skills of Phoebe, they made a stupid mistake and should have arrested & charged the McCanns six years ago.

2  They knew it was Gerry McCann all along, and produced that programme to try and trap him, especially as one of the images looked a bit similar to him.

3  They knew the efits were phoney & knew Maddie had died in Praia da Luz but wanted to get 7 million viewers to carry on believing the abduction narrative.

It must really be one of those.

WHICH?
Tony, could you please cite where I have said I believed the Smiths saw Gerry McCann carrying a dead Madeleine.

As for the rest of your numbered points it will suffice to reply that Operation Grange, when revealing the existence Smith sighting to the nation, could hardly produce different efits to the ones the Smiths had helped to create or withhold them.
 I don't know if they have my "brain power" but I suspect they aren't thoroughly stupid!!!
What they DID do however (aided and abetted by the BBC) was to mislead viewers over Martin Smith's identification of that man as Gerry McCann. The Beeb even lied about it!!!
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.03.19 15:10

Phoebe wrote:
Tony, could you please cite where I have said I believed the Smiths saw Gerry McCann carrying a dead Madeleine.

Please take this opportunity to clarify exactly what you think the Smiths say they saw

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 13.03.19 15:47

@  Tony Bennett you must have missed the other numerous occasions where I clearly said what I thought the Smiths saw!!
I think the Smiths saw a man, as they described, carrying a child, as they described at the time they said.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.03.19 16:00

Phoebe wrote:@  Tony Bennett you must have missed the other numerous occasions where I clearly said what I thought the Smiths saw!!
I think the Smiths saw a man, as they described, carrying a child, as they described at the time they said.

But it has been plain from the rest of what you have said on here (and you have said much) that you think the man was Gerry McCann and the child was Madeleine.

Time after time you've insisted that Martin Smith is telling the God's honest truth, has no reason whatsoever to lie, was sure the man was Gerry McCann, and has never wavered from that view.

I can hardly think you believe that Gerry McCann was carrying another child and not Maddie

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 13.03.19 16:05

Mainline wrote:I posted this on twitter some months ago. For reference, the purple 'path' represented a route that was respresented at the time on the '#McCann' tag on twitter, put forward as an explained 'Smithman' route. The red line illustrates the necessary path. Purple shows the proposed 'final destination' in the video I was responding to.

For context; I stayed in PdL, on the same road as Smith sighting, in 2017. I deliberately walked the streets at similar times on similar days. Including walking around 2100-2300 on May 3rd 2017.

The first thing I observed was that even though restaurants close at 2200, they continue to spill out into the streets well past that as clients finish their meals and leave. This was never more obvious than the pizza place at the base of Rua Primeiro de Maio. I walked there at just past 2210 one night. People were still eating. Bear in mind this is 2017 not 2007 - tourism is way down, I was turned away but the street was filled with people (note the location, bottom of first line on 'green path').

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for making this image thumbsup

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42056

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 13.03.19 16:13

@ Tony Bennett - you state above -
 "But it has been plain from the rest of what you have said on here (and you have said much) that you think the man was Gerry McCann and the child was Madeleine.

This is an example of you guessing and surmising incorrectly. If you  had bothered to check my previous posts re. Smithman before jumping to conclusions you would not find yourself drawing incorrect inferences and  wild guesses.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top