The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca Mm11

It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca Mm11

It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca Regist10

It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca Empty It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca

Post by Jill Havern 21.04.18 12:40

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5641271/Woman-looked-couples-children-holiday-Majorca-says-couldve-Madeleine-McCann.html

It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca 4B62CDBF00000578-0-image-a-17_1524303005481Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca
www.dailymail.co.uk
EXCLUSIVE: The sisters, four and 11, were repeatedly left on their own at Majorca's Club Palma Bay resort while their mother and step-father got 'paralytic' drunk.
'It could have been another Maddie McCann': Woman left with four-year-old and 11-year-old who were abandoned in Majorca by British couple so they could get drunk says they 'don't deserve children'

Scottish couple arrested and children taken into care by Spanish social services

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca Empty Re: It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca

Post by Jill Havern 21.04.18 12:45

Spot the difference:

It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca Kate_m12
It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca Kate_a10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca Empty Re: It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca

Post by suespeaking 21.04.18 23:26

Leave an 11 year old to look after 4 year old sister while you go out and party get arrested, leave a 3 year old to look after her 2 year old twin siblings and get fame and fortune!!!!!!!!!screwed up world we live in when parents are rewarded for child abuse
suespeaking

Activity : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 22.04.18 10:00

It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca Disapp10
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 22.04.18 17:14

Is this just another feeble attempt to convince the public that Madeleine disappeared on 3rd May 2007 and that her parents were no at home when it happened?

Many of us now believe that Madeleine died as early as April 29th and that the remaining children were being cared for by one member of the group who was not present at the tapas bar each night.

Do we really believe that Madeleine disappeared whilst her parents were out?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 22.04.18 18:08

sharonl wrote:Is this just another feeble attempt to convince the public that Madeleine disappeared on 3rd May 2007 and that her parents were no at home when it happened?

Many of us now believe that Madeleine died as early as April 29th and that the remaining children were being cared for by one member of the group who was not present at the tapas bar each night.

Do we really believe that Madeleine disappeared whilst her parents were out?
Just as the photos they claimed to had been taken during that week to showed she was still around from Sunday to Thursday.
Or the odd comments they told us to show she was still around on Wednesday and Thursday..."Why didn't you come when......"
Or the alleged Payne visit on May 3rd to show she was still around at Thursday afternoon, "The children were dressed in white".....
And finally, the neglect.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.04.18 21:54

Neglect = abduction.

No neglect = no abduction.

No neglect + no abduction = prisoner !!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush 23.04.18 3:05

Verdi wrote:Neglect = abduction.

No neglect = no abduction.

No neglect + no abduction = prisoner !!!
......yes you did i don\'t know

Activity : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.04.18 11:57

Neglect + abduction = It could have been another Maddie McCann: Woman looked after children while their parents got drunk in Majorca Madeleine%2527s_birthday

Talking of neglect, which someone was, ever wondered why the Payne family packed a hi-tech state of the art baby monitor, when the other lot didn't bother, except the Tanner duo.  In her rogatory words..

“Yeah, well this is where I worry that I alerted somebody to maybe what we were doing because I actually went down, before we went down I went down with my monitor to check if it was working because Dave and Fi had a monitor which was quite a good one, a very high spec monitor, whereas ours wasn’t such high spec so I was worried that it wouldn’t work in the Tapas bar.”

....err so I actually did before we went down to eat err we actually, I actually went down, just stood in the restaurant with the monitor just to check that it did and it was on the edge of its, you know, it worked but not, I wasn’t completely confident in, totally confident in it. So as I say looking back on it now you think oh, I did that, could that have actually shown somebody what we were doing, you know, me standing there like an idiot with my bloody monitor, you know, that sort of, that has crossed my mind since but I think we decided before we went, one of the attractions of a Mark Warner holiday was the baby listening service that they normally offer.....”

David Payne made all the arrangements for this holiday, he new damn well what Mark Warner offered for child care at the Ocean Club, he took great paynes to go into detail during his rogatory - why the hell didn't he warn the group and tell them to pack their baby monitors?  Would you even need to be told, knowing full well you intended to leave your children alone. 

Maybe because it's all a load of old bunkum, an invention, maybe because they didn't need baby monitors - except for one super-duper model to help Dr Dave 'uncle' Payne?  Aside from his prolonged rogatory interview, packed-out with ums and ahs and mmms and errs and yeahs, he takes a very low profile in terms of holiday detail.

They had a hi-tech baby monitor so remained at the restaurant table every night, even whilst one or more of the group were ill so remained in their apartment, even whilst Jane Tanner was flip-flopping around the resort wrapped in the 'ol man's fleece cos it was cold and she was a bit afeared of the dark - take note (purple fleece? who knows) and Prof McCann was relieving himself?  Grandma willingly joining the group (she had nothing in common) every night, knowing full well her grandchildren and other very young children were being left alone?  Nah, I don't buy it!

This story just doesn't make any sense.  If it was aimed to confuse, they certainly succeeded with great aplomb.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top