The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW UPLOAD (original disappeared) Mystery still surrounds McCann Case Oct 2007 with DNA Expert Mm11

NEW UPLOAD (original disappeared) Mystery still surrounds McCann Case Oct 2007 with DNA Expert Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW UPLOAD (original disappeared) Mystery still surrounds McCann Case Oct 2007 with DNA Expert Mm11

NEW UPLOAD (original disappeared) Mystery still surrounds McCann Case Oct 2007 with DNA Expert Regist10

NEW UPLOAD (original disappeared) Mystery still surrounds McCann Case Oct 2007 with DNA Expert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW UPLOAD (original disappeared) Mystery still surrounds McCann Case Oct 2007 with DNA Expert Empty NEW UPLOAD (original disappeared) Mystery still surrounds McCann Case Oct 2007 with DNA Expert

Post by HiDeHo 11.12.17 12:31

The original video of this broadcast seems to have disappeared. Please let me know if it can be found

NEW UPLOAD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RTE: Mystery Still Surrounds McCann Case

Katie Hannon reports on the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and the intrigue that surrounds the case – broadcast 25 October 2007

Prime Time, RTE: Mystery Still Surrounds McCann Case

Note: There are lip-synch and occasional sound problems with this video

McCann family reverse story over break-in ‘evidence’, 25 October 2007

McCann family reverse story over break-in ‘evidence’ Irish Independent
By Shane Hickey
Thursday October 25 2007

THE spokesman for the family of Madeleine McCann has reversed a statement made in the early days of the search for the missing child.

Speaking to RTE’s ‘Prime Time’, Clarence Mitchell said she could “easily” have been kidnapped by an abductor who did not leave the trail of a break-in.

However, in the early part of the hunt, friends and family members told journalists that the shutter on the apartment where the McCanns were staying had been broken.

Mr Mitchell made his comments when questioned by a ‘Prime Time’ team in a report on the disappearance to be screened tomorrow. “There was no evidence of a break-in,” said Mr Mitchell.

“I’m not going into the detail, but I can say that Kate and Gerry are firmly of the view that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape, and to do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily.”

Of the criticism that the McCanns left their children by themselves on four evenings while they went for dinner, Mr Mitchell said there was a cultural difference between Britain and Portugal.

“It is a British approach to get your children washed, bathed and in bed early in the evening if you can so you can have something of the evening to yourself. That is the British way of doing things. It doesn’t mean it’s wrong. It doesn’t mean it’s right,” he said.

“Nobody feels more guilty than Gerry and Kate over the decision they took jointly to leave their children in that position that night. And they will never forgive themselves. They’ve said this often.

“Nobody feels more guilty than they that Madeleine was alone when she was taken. However, they felt they had a perfectly proper system of checking (her in place).”

– Shane Hickey

Note: On Martin Brunt’s documentary ‘The Mystery of Madeleine McCann, aired on 24 December 2007, Prof David Barclay, one of Britain’s top forensic consultants said: “I think it’s impossible for somebody to get in and out, through that window without leaving a forensic trace. Apart from anything else, the window sills in that area are covered in green lichen. The minute you try and scrape over the window sills you would have left marks and we know that the scenes of crime lady, the next morning, was looking for exactly that.”

Interestingly, Clarence Mitchell’s statement about the McCanns reversal of their ‘break in’ story, came one week after Dispatches aired the documentary ‘Searching For Madeleine’, on 18 October 2007. That documentary effectively proved that it was impossible for anybody to break into the apartment and leave no forensic trace or damage to the lightweight aluminium shutters; which are covered with a fine coating of polyurethane paint which marks extremely easily.

They also tested the thumb prints, that showed up under the red dust of the forensic fingerprint powder, and proved the prints came from somebody moving the shutter from inside the apartment.

Again, Prof Dave Barclay said: “We must be very careful that we’re not saying this is actually staging but it’s difficult to see how anybody could have interefered with those shutters, from outside, without leaving some trace. In fact, having looked at them, I think it’s almost impossible.”
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

NEW UPLOAD (original disappeared) Mystery still surrounds McCann Case Oct 2007 with DNA Expert Empty Re: NEW UPLOAD (original disappeared) Mystery still surrounds McCann Case Oct 2007 with DNA Expert

Post by worriedmum 11.12.17 22:30

Thank you for posting this, I don't remember seeing it before.

I'd really like Hobs or Peter Hyatt to analyse Kate's words at 7.15

'I'm Madeleine's mummy, I know that she was taken (in?)that apartment and I know that she's out there...'
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top