The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeline McCann: An ID Murder Mystery is Still not Objective Treatment of the Case Mm11

Madeline McCann: An ID Murder Mystery is Still not Objective Treatment of the Case Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeline McCann: An ID Murder Mystery is Still not Objective Treatment of the Case Mm11

Madeline McCann: An ID Murder Mystery is Still not Objective Treatment of the Case Regist10

Madeline McCann: An ID Murder Mystery is Still not Objective Treatment of the Case

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeline McCann: An ID Murder Mystery is Still not Objective Treatment of the Case Empty Madeline McCann: An ID Murder Mystery is Still not Objective Treatment of the Case

Post by Verdi 28.04.19 2:54

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Madeline McCann: An ID Murder Mystery is Still not Objective Treatment of the Case

Madeline McCann: An ID Murder Mystery is Still not Objective Treatment of the Case Gerry%2Bcarrying%2Bchild

The new Discovery documentary may be a whole lot better than that complete propaganda piece put out by Netflix recently, but it is still meant to sway the viewers in favor of the McCann’s innocence and it is very manipulative in doing so.

Here is how this works:

During the first half they present Goncalo Amaral’s case. They have him speak.  They actually admit there is no evidence of abduction. They even show the dogs doing their great work. They quite effectively help the audience to see that it is possible to suspect the parents for good reasons.

I admit, it is quite shocking and amazing as we,who believe this evidence does indeed support the parents’ involvement in Maddie going missing, have not seen this level of what appears to be honesty; this appears to be a program willing to present the facts. We see it as a Great Leap Forward with the media. I am not complaining about this aspect because, hey, it IS something that is quite satisfying.

But, I knew there had to be a second half of the show that would effectively trash this evidence, Amaral’s theory, and the Portuguese police. And, I was not wrong. The second half did just that. It pretty much stated that Amaral’s theory was debunked by the DNA evidence, the physical evidence he was so hoping would prove him right. And, then, in comes Scotland Yard to do the case properly, find long ignored witnesses and suspects and, now, we start seeing that the parents, in spite of certain anomalies, could not possibly have hurt their daughter and covered up the crime. Why, it’s nonsense! Even Smithman couldn’t possibly be Gerry because, we all know “for a fact” that he was in the Tapas with everyone at the time the Smiths saw the man with the child.And the carefully selected host of the show, the journalists, the always pro- McCann Summers and Swan are used like product placement....right time, right part of the documentary....in order to promote the agenda which is still “the McCanns are innocent.”

Notice what the documentary did NOT do.

They present the facts that there was no evidence of abduction, but later claimed she was abducted yet ignored the earlier demonstration that there was no such proof. Oddly, when they did the burglar bit, they had the fellows in the re-enactment running around in the flat which is hard to buy as they would have left evidence of breaking in and mucking about.

They claimed the DNA proved Madeleine did not die in the flat nor was her corpse carried in the vehicle but they did not explain why the dogs went nuts both in the flat and at the car.

They didn’t explain that Scotland Yard’s claim of Tannerman being a guest carrying his child made little sense. Why they didn’t even show Jane on the street with Gerry and Jez! They showed a completely inaccurate depiction of Jane walking right by Tannerman where there were some stairs. What?

The documentary never allowed Goncalo to rebut any of their claims.

They had me on for a news clip but they made sure I also wasn’t on the show to likewise rebut the nonsensical claims they made.

In other words, they controlled the narrative. Essentially, the prosecution presentated their case and then the defense. But, they never gave the prosecution a chance to respond to the defense which means the defense is the last bit the audience gets.

One might think there was still enough in the documentary to sway people who have never seen the evidence before and now might think the McCanns are less than innocent. Surely, some will be won over. But, media goes with numbers and the numbers are in their corner if they keep controlling the agenda and presenting a very biased show.

I will say the most surprising thing on the show for me was, at the end of the show, Colin Sutton saying that the Scotland Yard investigation lacked legitimacy because they didn’t start at the table and abduction was ruled out before they even analyzed all the evidence. I would like to believe there was someone at Discovery who did that on purpose to throw a wrench in the McCanns-must-be-innocent theory and while it is possible, I tend to think it may have been an oversight in the editing process.

So, I am glad some of you see progress in this documentary and are happy that some of the truth came out even if most of the audience won’t go away realizing that this really was the truth. But, while I am happier with this show than many, I am still not surprised and still very frustrated that the media is not interested in truly being objective. If Discovery ID really wanted to examine the case, they would have let Goncalo, Colin, me and any other experts discuss all the issues of the case and leave it for the viewers to truly decide what theory the evidence really supports.

But then, they would probably be Carter-Rucked.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
April 27, 2019

https://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2019/04/madeline-mccann-id-murder-mystery-is.html

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top