The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's body could be hidden in any one of about 200 abandoned wells that have never been searched - Star, 25 June 2017  Mm11

Madeleine's body could be hidden in any one of about 200 abandoned wells that have never been searched - Star, 25 June 2017  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's body could be hidden in any one of about 200 abandoned wells that have never been searched - Star, 25 June 2017  Mm11

Madeleine's body could be hidden in any one of about 200 abandoned wells that have never been searched - Star, 25 June 2017  Regist10

Madeleine's body could be hidden in any one of about 200 abandoned wells that have never been searched - Star, 25 June 2017

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's body could be hidden in any one of about 200 abandoned wells that have never been searched - Star, 25 June 2017  Empty Madeleine's body could be hidden in any one of about 200 abandoned wells that have never been searched - Star, 25 June 2017

Post by Tony Bennett 25.06.17 20:32

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/624273/madeleine-mccann-abandoned-well-maddie-praia-da-luz-portugal

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's body could be hidden in any one of about 200 abandoned wells that have never been searched - Star, 25 June 2017  Empty Re: Madeleine's body could be hidden in any one of about 200 abandoned wells that have never been searched - Star, 25 June 2017

Post by Jill Havern 25.06.17 21:06

Looks like an old story from July 2014.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681763/875-yards-Maddie-disappeared-abandoned-police-failed-search.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's body could be hidden in any one of about 200 abandoned wells that have never been searched - Star, 25 June 2017  Empty Re: Madeleine's body could be hidden in any one of about 200 abandoned wells that have never been searched - Star, 25 June 2017

Post by Verdi 25.06.17 22:04

17- Processo 17 Pages 4592 to 4649

Therefore, this inquiry which demonstrates the pertinent commitment of the Polícia Judiciária (PJ) in the resolution of the disappearance of minor Madeleine McCann, demanded from it the performance or coordination of several diligences as described in the various files, namely: the preservation of the location of the fact (although it had already been rummaged by numerous people as we will discuss ahead); several collections and examinations on the existence of eventual traces; a circumstantiated photographic report; the installation, in the first 24 hours of an extensive operational scheme, including the participation of several police and civil protection forces, in a total of over 130 elements; the reinforcement, in the next 24 hours of said operational scheme, with the mobilisation of over 300 members of police forces and public entities; the installation of control posts on roads and on the Southern terrestrial border with Spain; the use of sniffer dog teams; the use of exceptional search and rescue teams (aerial, terrestrial and maritime), alerts and diffusion all over the country and abroad.  

As a mere example, during the following weeks and on a permanent basis, two helicopters, four vessels and several all-road vehicles, apart from private airplanes and boats, were employed; in the same manner, the investigation operations were coordinated with the specific search operations, with hundreds of diligences performed, like the identification and the formal and informal hearing of citizens, door-to-door searches, in the impressive number of 443, at the residences and tourist resorts of Vila da Luz and its surroundings, the identification and search of vehicles, and searches on the terrain, in an area that started out covering 15 Km2, and progressively grew to 30Km2 (where special attention was paid to locations like wells, passages, tunnels, reservoirs and lakes).

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm

Bang goes another theory!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 09.07.17 12:37

Does that include the well near the old barn where Gerry and Russels phones were traced to and where a bloodstained towel with fibres matching one of the McCanns were found?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.07.17 13:00

sharonl wrote:Does that include the well near the old barn where Gerry and Russels phones were traced to and where a bloodstained towel with fibres matching one of the McCanns were found?
Wasn't that taken from an old Sunday Express report back in 2007 - written by James Murray?  I don't think anything ever came of it, did it?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 09.07.17 17:42

Verdi wrote:
sharonl wrote:Does that include the well near the old barn where Gerry and Russels phones were traced to and where a bloodstained towel with fibres matching one of the McCanns were found?
Wasn't that taken from an old Sunday Express report back in 2007 - written by James Murray?  I don't think anything ever came of it, did it?

It was written in the Express  around that time but I am not sure whether nothing ever came of it or it was just quickly whooshed and hushed up.

There is no smoke without fire, so where did this story originate from? and why was it whooshed? 

Was this story reported just before Clarence managed to "control what comes out in the media"?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.07.17 23:56

sharonl wrote:
Verdi wrote:

It was written in the Express  around that time but I am not sure whether nothing ever came of it or it was just quickly whooshed and hushed up.

There is no smoke without fire, so where did this story originate from? and why was it whooshed? 

Was this story reported just before Clarence managed to "control what comes out in the media"?
Can't locate the Sunday Express paper edition but this is near as makes no odds..

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/sunday-express1070/20071202/281655365730867

I think James Murray has a bit of a fixation with wells and subterranean passages - I found this whilst looking for the Express report..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/98630/Maddie-Did-she-vanish-in-maze-of-tunnels

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevorjjj 10.07.17 18:52

Whatever and whoever MAY be possible, the wells should have been at least DRAGGED - starting with the one mentioned above.

In this country you wouldn't get away with NOT doing so - BUT, WHO has decided not to?

There's a dark suspicion that the Brit police don't want this done, the obvious motivation being continuing their protection of TM's.

The Portugese police need to ask themselves why they SHOULDN'T.
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevorjjj 10.07.17 19:02

The drain tunnels exiting on the beach are large enough for an adult to travel up into them. I'd be inclined to send dogs AND police/divers into those tunnels, having defined a goal according to schematics showing the complete layout - bends, access covers, wells.

TM's are VERY confident that the body will not be found - such a hiding place, with the body and holder/bag/wrapping somehow anchored deep inside the tunnel might well encourage such bravado.

There is access from the beach, night-sights would allow safe access and vision, just how remote are these accesses from the town?

Wells and drains - OBVIOUS HIDING PLACES.
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 10.07.17 20:26

The lady Tweeter is Portuguese, she worked for Ministry of Justice at the time of Madeleine's  "abduction". She has said that she has read ALL files, meaning the one's not available to the public.

She Tweeted the following very recently:

https://twitter.com/AdirenM/status/884089426921631744
I admit that some hole(s) may have passed unrecognized, but I'm ready to swear before any Court of Law that all wells were searched. #McCann

https://twitter.com/AdirenM/status/884088499191861252
How do you know they haven't been searched?! Every well around a 35km diameter was searched.

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevorjjj 10.07.17 21:15

I saw the statement that none of the 200 wells had been searched.

Also, one of the Brit cops is shown at one of the wells lamenting the lack of a search.
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevorjjj 10.07.17 21:16

I don't tweet, nor twitter.
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 10.07.17 21:34

Trevorjjj wrote:I saw the statement that none of the 200 wells had been searched.

Also, one of the Brit cops is shown at one of the wells lamenting the lack of a search.

I neither trust MSM or OG any longer.

EDIT: You can view the hashtag #mccann without being a member, here: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23mccann&src=tyah

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevorjjj 11.07.17 0:20

Keitei wrote:
Trevorjjj wrote:I saw the statement that none of the 200 wells had been searched.

I neither trust MSM or OG any longer.

EDIT: You can view the hashtag #mccann without being a member, here: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23mccann&src=tyah

I don't trust anyone outside of my immediate family and friends, but since the PJ didn't believe that the MC's story was reliable, why would they search the 200 wells?

The PJ seem to have got the RIGHT impression, unlike the Brit media and establishment about this performance taking place in front of them.
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.07.17 0:55

Most definitely not influenced by the UK press, I've always thought it a distinct possibility that the church holds the key to this mystery - excuse the pun.

Allegedly, via the local priest, the McCanns had keys to the church so they could enter whenever they wished for prayer and solace - this unprecedented extraordinary event has never been adequately explained.  I ponder the possibility that a body may have been located in a vault beneath the church until the time was right to move it to another location. 

The Praia da Luz church is said to have been built in the 16th century, it would be very surprising if there isn't a crypt and/or subterranean passages.  Ambient temperature on hallowed ground protected from prying eyes - I would even go so far as to say, a church,  protected from the eyes of the law!  Very local to the Ocean Club complex and all amenities?

How, I hear you say, does that equate to the compelling evidence that Madeleine allegedly disappeared earlier in the week?  Well, that would rather depend on who handed them the keys and more to the point when. That requires a little research - the Hubbards certainly feature prominently later in the saga..

NB:  If someone's already looked into this, let me know to save my time and energy thumbsup .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevorjjj 11.07.17 6:56

Verdi wrote:Most definitely not influenced by the UK press, I've always thought it a distinct possibility that the church holds the key to this mystery - excuse the pun.

Allegedly, via the local priest, the McCanns had keys to the church so they could enter whenever they wished for prayer and solace - this unprecedented extraordinary event has never been adequately explained.  I ponder the possibility that a body may have been located in a vault beneath the church until the time was right to move it to another location. 

The Praia da Luz church is said to have been built in the 16th century, it would be very surprising if there isn't a crypt and/or subterranean passages.  Ambient temperature on hallowed ground protected from prying eyes - I would even go so far as to say, a church,  protected from the eyes of the law!  Very local to the Ocean Club complex and all amenities?

How, I hear you say, does that equate to the compelling evidence that Madeleine allegedly disappeared earlier in the week?  Well, that would rather depend on who handed them the keys and more to the point when. That requires a little research - the Hubbards certainly feature prominently later in the saga..

NB:  If someone's already looked into this, let me know to save my time and energy thumbsup .

YES!

I believed this too, they were allowed to be in the church alone, are there crypts?  As soon as I saw that they'd been given a key my brain went into overdrive. 

Perfect place to hide a body, and littered with flagstones, tombs etc. [Even a TUNNEL we now learn!]
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 11.07.17 8:40

Another recent Tweet

N.M‏  @AdirenM   Jul 9

[size=1]Mo[/size]If you're looking for a resting place, most probably the beach was the first, as there's many hiding places & later the church. #mccann

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevorjjj 11.07.17 9:10

You seem to be suggesting that they moved the body from the church, but WHY? If it served its purpose then why move her?

The Portugese government has to brush aside protests for the sake of the child, and her peace. But that's a tough nut to crack, even if she is still there, it could be argued that she's in the best place.

It makes me sick, no wonder they're so smug and arrogant about the whole thing. The first night's performance of kneeling down in front of the cop was a stupid and revealing piece of theatre and everyone who saw it must have felt as the cops did that this was just bizarre.

Not so clever after all, I wonder what the McCann's know and threatened - to get the British Government to declare Diplomatic War on Portugal, and dictate the agenda.

Who cleared McCann's sex register filing?
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevorjjj 11.07.17 9:17

Hmmm, an existing abuser?

A British woman wrote to UK detectives saying: “There are six to eight tunnels under Praia da Luz that the PJ [Portuguese police] have not searched. There is a tunnel under the church, there are tunnels under Estrela da Luz apartments. These have not been searched.

The archaeologist involved with these tunnels was arrested as an abuser in the Casa Pia case but later released [this was a notorious child abuse scandal centring on orphanages in Lisbon].

“Does this not send alarm bells ringing? Something not right in Portugal. Why are the PJ not searching these tunnels and the church?”
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 11.07.17 10:45

As the PJ nor SY are giving us running commentaries we can't state where they have searched in private/secret or not searched really. 

The alerts which the dogs indicated to in the rental car suggests to me that Madeleine was moved from somewhere to be placed elsewhere.

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 11.07.17 10:47

Remember too that the Kate McCann sent numerous texts to, and the Hubbards harassed, a female ocean club worker who lived near the church. Allegedly, they were most eager to speak with her about something she might have seen. The woman produced evidence of this in the form of her mobile phone clearly showing several messages from Kate McCann. I wonder if this is the source who told Dr. Amaral about the three people with a bag who entered a side door around dawn? Never before nor since have I heard of a church being put at the personal disposal of individuals so that they could enter in private at anytime of the day or night they chose, regardless of what tragedy had befallen them.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevorjjj 11.07.17 10:53

Keitei wrote:As the PJ nor SY are giving us running commentaries we can't state where they have searched in private/secret or not searched really. 

The alerts which the dogs indicated to in the rental car suggests to me that Madeleine was moved from somewhere to be placed elsewhere.

Yes I followed your reasoning, I wasn't trying to dispute your suggestion, merely to question why it would be necessary, given that the Church was - quite honestly - a brilliant choice of hiding place. Can you imagine the absolute deluge of protest that would follow any request to search the church thoroughly?

I do think those drains are intriguing, but now to find that a known abuser had access to a system of tunnels below the village, I find myself wishing I was a Portugese cop with a bit of clout. I'd be up those drains and down those tunnels in a flash.
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 11.07.17 10:59

Yes @Pheobe we have to wonder why Kate McCann, the victim, found it necessary to do this.  I find it all very strange too.

Here's Lizzy's upload on YouTube in this matter

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 11.07.17 11:05

@ Trevorjjj  I forgot to reply re the CATS file, there's a whole thread here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1354-gerald-mccann-cats-system-registration-number-19309?highlight=cats+file

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevorjjj 11.07.17 11:07

Keitei wrote:@ Trevorjjj  I forgot to reply re the CATS file, there's a whole thread here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1354-gerald-mccann-cats-system-registration-number-19309?highlight=cats+file

Why thank you, much appreciated, I hadn't spotted that yet.  smilie
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top