The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Terry Lubbock: 'This will be the year that the lid will be blown off on what really happened to my son Stuart', Harlow Star, 26 Jan 2017  Mm11

Terry Lubbock: 'This will be the year that the lid will be blown off on what really happened to my son Stuart', Harlow Star, 26 Jan 2017  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Terry Lubbock: 'This will be the year that the lid will be blown off on what really happened to my son Stuart', Harlow Star, 26 Jan 2017  Mm11

Terry Lubbock: 'This will be the year that the lid will be blown off on what really happened to my son Stuart', Harlow Star, 26 Jan 2017  Regist10

Terry Lubbock: 'This will be the year that the lid will be blown off on what really happened to my son Stuart', Harlow Star, 26 Jan 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terry Lubbock: 'This will be the year that the lid will be blown off on what really happened to my son Stuart', Harlow Star, 26 Jan 2017  Empty Terry Lubbock: 'This will be the year that the lid will be blown off on what really happened to my son Stuart', Harlow Star, 26 Jan 2017

Post by Tony Bennett 01.02.17 21:31

This week's local paper:

Terry Lubbock: 'This will be the year that the lid will be blown off on what really happened to my son Stuart', Harlow Star, 26 Jan 2017  Lubboc22

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top