The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KEELA, THE WONDER DOG ( Sherlock bones) R.I.P Mm11

KEELA, THE WONDER DOG ( Sherlock bones) R.I.P Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KEELA, THE WONDER DOG ( Sherlock bones) R.I.P Mm11

KEELA, THE WONDER DOG ( Sherlock bones) R.I.P Regist10

KEELA, THE WONDER DOG ( Sherlock bones) R.I.P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KEELA, THE WONDER DOG ( Sherlock bones) R.I.P Empty KEELA, THE WONDER DOG ( Sherlock bones) R.I.P

Post by sallypelt 11.02.17 12:02

For years, Keela was a star of the British Media. The dog from South Yorkshire Police had outstanding capacities, described in her own page, on the web site of that police force: "She (Keela) screens textiles and can pick out clothing with blood on even after it has been washed many times in biological washing powder. Offenders can’t even trick her by trying to clean their weapons, as Keela would still smell blood after attempts have been made to wash away the evidence." 
A story run by The Sun, on December 2005, called Keela "UK's number one Sherlock bones". Keela was hailed as "Britain most amazing police dog", so amazing that her "salary" was higher that the one of her chief constable: "Springer spaniel Keela is so smart she is hired by other forces for £530 a day plus expenses. That is a rate of £200,000 a year, compared to the £129,963 paid to South Yorkshire’s top cop Med Hughes."
But on September 2008, the tide had turned and The Sun had another front page story, with this headline: "It’s crazy to rely on animals". What has changed, between 2005 and 2008? Keela was one of the two dogs (Eddie was the other) brought to Praia da Luz, to try to find what happened to Madeleine McCann.
The result was higly incriminating for Gerry and Kate. The dogs gave indication of scent of blood in pieces of clothes from Kate and also a cadaver scent in the car rented by the McCann, weeks after Maddie disappeared. A few months after that, a damagind video surfaced, showing Keela barking insistently close to the drivers's door of the Renault Scenic used by the McCann.
Around September 2008, the Gerry and McCann Team started a rentless campaing against the credibility of snnifer dogs - so reliable as a flip of a coin, as a misterious John Barrett, a former Scotland Yard dog handler, put it, on a story published by The Thelegraph. Interesting detail: it were the McCann who requested for the British police to bring the dogs to Praia da Luz, after they heard about their amazing capacities.
Not long after that, South Yorkshire Police deleted the page of Keela, at their website. The deleting was so complete that a search in the website for the word "Keela" has no results. Rest in Peace, Keela...

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/the-killing-of-keela.html

And let's add a FEW of Martin Grimes qualifications, for good measure, shall we?
Martin Grime
Director at GSS International
LocationOxford, United KingdomIndustryLaw Enforcement

Scientific research - VOC's associated with human decomposition

Starting April 2005
Research to identify Volatile Organic Compound commonalities through the range of human decomposition.
To establish how detection canines discriminate between animal and human decomposition / blood.
There's far too much too post here, so here is the link for those who are interested in this "unqualified, inexperienced, dog handler with his "pork sniffing dogs"

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/martin-grime-9724a78

Oh! And just in case it gets overlooked, MARTIN GRIMES, UNTIL 2014, WORKED FOR THE FBI.
Not bad for a handler who "doesn't know is pork from a human cadaver" hey? spin
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

KEELA, THE WONDER DOG ( Sherlock bones) R.I.P Empty Re: KEELA, THE WONDER DOG ( Sherlock bones) R.I.P

Post by plebgate 11.02.17 21:44

clapping 
Thanks for posting Sallyp

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

KEELA, THE WONDER DOG ( Sherlock bones) R.I.P Empty Re: KEELA, THE WONDER DOG ( Sherlock bones) R.I.P

Post by tnb 12.02.17 0:15

Great post indeed.
It reminds me of our wonderful German shepherd Sam (rip) who for months sniffed my wifes backside prior to her being diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2012.
Thankfully Mrs B has fully recovered.
tnb

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by one day we will find you 14.02.17 0:01

sallypelt wrote:For years, Keela was a star of the British Media. The dog from South Yorkshire Police had outstanding capacities, described in her own page, on the web site of that police force: "She (Keela) screens textiles and can pick out clothing with blood on even after it has been washed many times in biological washing powder. Offenders can’t even trick her by trying to clean their weapons, as Keela would still smell blood after attempts have been made to wash away the evidence." 
A story run by The Sun, on December 2005, called Keela "UK's number one Sherlock bones". Keela was hailed as "Britain most amazing police dog", so amazing that her "salary" was higher that the one of her chief constable: "Springer spaniel Keela is so smart she is hired by other forces for £530 a day plus expenses. That is a rate of £200,000 a year, compared to the £129,963 paid to South Yorkshire’s top cop Med Hughes."
But on September 2008, the tide had turned and The Sun had another front page story, with this headline: "It’s crazy to rely on animals". What has changed, between 2005 and 2008? Keela was one of the two dogs (Eddie was the other) brought to Praia da Luz, to try to find what happened to Madeleine McCann.
The result was higly incriminating for Gerry and Kate. The dogs gave indication of scent of blood in pieces of clothes from Kate and also a cadaver scent in the car rented by the McCann, weeks after Maddie disappeared. A few months after that, a damagind video surfaced, showing Keela barking insistently close to the drivers's door of the Renault Scenic used by the McCann.
Around September 2008, the Gerry and McCann Team started a rentless campaing against the credibility of snnifer dogs - so reliable as a flip of a coin, as a misterious John Barrett, a former Scotland Yard dog handler, put it, on a story published by The Thelegraph. Interesting detail: it were the McCann who requested for the British police to bring the dogs to Praia da Luz, after they heard about their amazing capacities.
Not long after that, South Yorkshire Police deleted the page of Keela, at their website. The deleting was so complete that a search in the website for the word "Keela" has no results. Rest in Peace, Keela...
http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/the-killing-of-keela.html
And let's add a FEW of Martin Grimes qualifications, for good measure, shall we?
Martin Grime

Starting April 2005
Research to identify Volatile Organic Compound commonalities through the range of human decomposition.
To establish how detection canines discriminate between animal and human decomposition / blood.
There's far too much too post here, so here is the link for those who are interested in this "unqualified, inexperienced, dog handler with his "pork sniffing dogs"
Oh! And just in case it gets overlooked, MARTIN GRIMES, UNTIL 2014, WORKED FOR THE FBI.
excellent post sally.what a beautiful sight it was eddie with his head back barking like mad infront of the cupboard in the mccanns bedroom and near the passenger side of the car.absolutely beautiful iam having some tee shirts made with the above photos on them.will have to make sure theres no copyright laws on them photos
one day we will find you
one day we will find you

Activity : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 28.03.17 16:33

Sorry to drag a thread up.

Is Eddie still going? Google give no answers at all about the dogs now. Only from the search in Portugal and which side of the fence you sit regarding the results.

Truly wonderful dogs the pair of them.
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 28.03.17 16:42

one day we will find you wrote:B
sallypelt wrote:For years, Keela was a star of the British Media. The dog from South Yorkshire Police had outstanding capacities, described in her own page, on the web site of that police force: "She (Keela) screens textiles and can pick out clothing with blood on even after it has been washed many times in biological washing powder. Offenders can’t even trick her by trying to clean their weapons, as Keela would still smell blood after attempts have been made to wash away the evidence." 
Martin Grime

Starting April 2005
excellent post sally.what a beautiful sight it was eddie with his head back barking like mad infront of the cupboard in the mccanns bedroom and near the passenger side of the car.absolutely beautiful iam having some tee shirts made with the above photos on them.will have to make sure theres no copyright laws on them photos
I am not sure that 'beautiful' is an appropriate word here. The dog's alerts indicated that poor Madeleine is dead. I would say 'tragic'.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top