The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 3 Mm11

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 3 Mm11

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 3 Regist10

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 3 Empty Re: 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Post by Doceedo 24.08.10 23:10

ufercoffy wrote:
Doceedo wrote:Sorry Kangdang - not a member of PFA

Let's try chaos raptors then.

Way, way off the mark.
Doceedo
Doceedo

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 3 Empty Re: 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Post by kangdang 24.08.10 23:22

Doceedo wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

Way, way off the mark.

I don't believe you.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 24.08.10 23:50

Oh dreary, it's getting desperate

Tuesday, 24 August 2010You See What Gets Me
IS

1.....THE FACT THEY KNOW ALL MY IP ADDRESSES, ALL MY E-MAIL ADDRESSES INFACT THEY PRETEND THEY KNOW ALL ABOUT ME.

2.....YET THEY STILL INSIST ON TALKING TO ME IN THE PRIVATE SECTIONS ON JILL'S FORUM. THEY HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE AT ALL.

Oi West, you still haven't blogged about that CR letter I rec'd on the 5th August. Why is that?
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Molls 25.08.10 0:02

Sorry to sound dumb, but is this bit of the forum private?
Molls
Molls

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.08.10 0:57

kangdang wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:not at all, why?

I'm curious big grin

hi kd,

OK! :

laugh
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Doceedo 25.08.10 7:39

kangdang wrote:
Doceedo wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

Way, way off the mark.

I don't believe you.

Believe what you want - I'm telling the truth.
Doceedo
Doceedo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doceedo 25.08.10 7:55

kangdang wrote:

Oi West, you still haven't blogged about that CR letter I rec'd on the 5th August. Why is that?

So, you're saying that YOU received a letter from CR?? Is that true?? Why would they send you one??
Doceedo
Doceedo

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 9:14

Doceedo wrote:
kangdang wrote:

So, you're saying that YOU received a letter from CR?? Is that true?? Why would they send you one??

So you're not the 'all seeing eye' then?
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.08.10 10:33

Doceedo wrote:
kangdang wrote:

Because they like to exchange pleasantries obviously. Why? are you surprised?

Maybe he also got a letter from chief inspector, or the Queen....pity you dont know everything.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doceedo 25.08.10 12:27

kangdang wrote:
Doceedo wrote:
kangdang wrote:

Eerrr - no, I'm not the auld Tayport trout, nor do I have any connection (past or present) with UDP Soft or the Masons/Illuminati.
Doceedo
Doceedo

Back to top Go down

Post by Molls 25.08.10 12:43

I guess that was a 'yes' then. wow
Molls
Molls

Back to top Go down

Post by Doceedo 25.08.10 13:51

Molls wrote:I guess that was a 'yes' then. wow

If you say so (what was the question??)
Doceedo
Doceedo

Back to top Go down

Post by Molls 25.08.10 14:18

Is this bit of the forum 'private"?
Molls
Molls

Back to top Go down

Post by Doceedo 25.08.10 14:24

Molls wrote:Is this bit of the forum 'private"?

Ahh - check on the Welcome screen and it tells you which sub-forums are open to guests and which are members only

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/welcome-f2/
Doceedo
Doceedo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.08.10 14:26

Molls wrote:Is this bit of the forum 'private"?

This bit of the forum is open for guests to view Molls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Molls 25.08.10 14:45

ok thanks Candyfloss.
Molls
Molls

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 25.08.10 15:53

Doceedo wrote:
kangdang wrote:
Doceedo wrote:
kangdang wrote:

Eerrr - no, I'm not the auld Tayport trout, nor do I have any connection (past or present) with UDP Soft or the Masons/Illuminati.

We can safely say that we are most confident that you are definitely not connected to the above.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 16:03

Bonny(who is not)braes seems to think our doceedo is one in a long line of Photon regenerations.

Which reminds me, I love this video (oops what a slip up..hehe)
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Molls 25.08.10 18:16

kangdang wrote:Bonny(who is not)braes seems to think our doceedo is one in a long line of Photon regenerations.

Which reminds me, I love this video (oops what a slip up..hehe)

What do you mean Bonny(who is not)braes?? thinking Someone cloning it?
Molls
Molls

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 18:56

No, it is just plain ugly

[img]'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 3 Bonnyb10[/img]
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Molls 25.08.10 21:40

Now be fair Kangdang.

That isn't her best side. lol!
Molls
Molls

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.08.10 1:38

Molls wrote:Now be fair Kangdang.

That isn't her best side. lol!

Not the worst either. I'd thought a worse image more suited; she's ugly than that.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.08.10 11:14

kangdang wrote:Oi West, you still haven't blogged about that CR letter I rec'd on the 5th August. Why is that?

How come you rec'd a letter from Carter Ruck and I haven't?

Muratfan says I've rec'd one but I haven't wail

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 26.08.10 11:35

jkh wrote:
kangdang wrote:Oi West, you still haven't blogged about that CR letter I rec'd on the 5th August. Why is that?

snigger... ner ner na ner ner daft1

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 26.08.10 11:42

jkh wrote:

Stop those tears right now. You are not missing out in any way, for it is only a standard letter asking that we refrain from saying things that to my knowledge have never been written or said by anybody anyway. One will mail one's own copy to you directly. To get the full effect, one would recommend you print off a hard copy onto a very average weight paper. None of your vellum or Basildon Bond mind. big grin One has saved one's own copy in a polythene bag for future forensic purposes. Not that forensics have been proven to have any use in this case of course big grin

There are some who say these letters may not have actually come from 'the most feared libel lawyers', but were sent by mischievous posters who have found out addresses and merely wish to scare TMF's supporters.

It is to only to be expected, since we are edging closer every day to the time of the libel trial in Portugal.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top