The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

How many know what happened to Madeleine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by NickE on 13.05.16 19:33

This is a question I´ve asked myself many,many times and I'm just curious to know what the forum members opinions is about this?

If there are several people who knows, why has it not stepped forward any whistleblowers yet?

Back to top Go down

Re: How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 13.05.16 20:12

The McCanns themselves
Some or all of their tapas mates
Granny Healy
and quite possibly Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar.

I am not sure about Gerry's brothers and sisters.  They might be just fiercely protecting the family pet.  But I'm sure Granny Healy knows - why else would she say that she wanted to give Kate a piece of her mind, and be dressed for much of the time in black? 

I also believe that at least one or two of the tapas crew assisted with the cover-up and disposal, and now they are implicated too, with a lot to lose.  But maybe not all of them.  It's noticable that most of them are distancing themselves from the Mcs as far as humanely possible.

As for Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar, he may be pure pond scum but one thing he is not, is a stupid man.  He must know.  But he is paid - by goodness only knows who - to lie about it.
BarryTheHatchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 13.05.16 20:48

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:As for Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar, he may be pure pond scum but one thing he is not, is a stupid man.  He must know.  But he is paid - by goodness only knows who - to lie about it.
It makes me wonder how the bloke sleeps at night, it really does.

He's got kids himself, and what a legacy he's leaving them.

Clarence, it's not just another day at the office! This is a three year old dead child you're lying about girlno
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 13.05.16 20:57

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:The McCanns themselves
Some or all of their tapas mates
Granny Healy
and quite possibly Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar.

I am not sure about Gerry's brothers and sisters.  They might be just fiercely protecting the family pet.  But I'm sure Granny Healy knows - why else would she say that she wanted to give Kate a piece of her mind, and be dressed for much of the time in black? 

I also believe that at least one or two of the tapas crew assisted with the cover-up and disposal, and now they are implicated too, with a lot to lose.  But maybe not all of them.  It's noticable that most of them are distancing themselves from the Mcs as far as humanely possible.

As for Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar, he may be pure pond scum but one thing he is not, is a stupid man.  He must know.  But he is paid - by goodness only knows who - to lie about it.
I would include all of Op Grange and a few VIPs  and a few more OC guests to your list..

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 13.05.16 23:58

The DPP who also knows that without a body or one of them breaking rank there is no chance of securing a conviction.
roy rovers

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 14.05.16 0:51

The "establishment"!? 
Jim Gamble!? 
Martin Brunt!?
Robert Murat!?
Maybe IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.05.16 23:36

@NickE wrote:This is a question I´ve asked myself many,many times and I'm just curious to know what the forum members opinions is about this?

If there are several people who knows, why has it not stepped forward any whistleblowers yet?
Much the same reason that Savile's secret was safe until he was dead and buried?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum