The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How many know what happened to Madeleine? Mm11

How many know what happened to Madeleine? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How many know what happened to Madeleine? Mm11

How many know what happened to Madeleine? Regist10

How many know what happened to Madeleine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How many know what happened to Madeleine? Empty How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by NickE 13.05.16 19:33

This is a question I´ve asked myself many,many times and I'm just curious to know what the forum members opinions is about this?

If there are several people who knows, why has it not stepped forward any whistleblowers yet?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

How many know what happened to Madeleine? Empty Re: How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by BarryTheHatchet 13.05.16 20:12

The McCanns themselves
Some or all of their tapas mates
Granny Healy
and quite possibly Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar.

I am not sure about Gerry's brothers and sisters.  They might be just fiercely protecting the family pet.  But I'm sure Granny Healy knows - why else would she say that she wanted to give Kate a piece of her mind, and be dressed for much of the time in black? 

I also believe that at least one or two of the tapas crew assisted with the cover-up and disposal, and now they are implicated too, with a lot to lose.  But maybe not all of them.  It's noticable that most of them are distancing themselves from the Mcs as far as humanely possible.

As for Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar, he may be pure pond scum but one thing he is not, is a stupid man.  He must know.  But he is paid - by goodness only knows who - to lie about it.
BarryTheHatchet
BarryTheHatchet

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

How many know what happened to Madeleine? Empty Re: How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by Jill Havern 13.05.16 20:48

BarryTheHatchet wrote:As for Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar, he may be pure pond scum but one thing he is not, is a stupid man.  He must know.  But he is paid - by goodness only knows who - to lie about it.
It makes me wonder how the bloke sleeps at night, it really does.

He's got kids himself, and what a legacy he's leaving them.

Clarence, it's not just another day at the office! This is a three year old dead child you're lying about girlno

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41577

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 13.05.16 20:57

BarryTheHatchet wrote:The McCanns themselves
Some or all of their tapas mates
Granny Healy
and quite possibly Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar.

I am not sure about Gerry's brothers and sisters.  They might be just fiercely protecting the family pet.  But I'm sure Granny Healy knows - why else would she say that she wanted to give Kate a piece of her mind, and be dressed for much of the time in black? 

I also believe that at least one or two of the tapas crew assisted with the cover-up and disposal, and now they are implicated too, with a lot to lose.  But maybe not all of them.  It's noticable that most of them are distancing themselves from the Mcs as far as humanely possible.

As for Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar, he may be pure pond scum but one thing he is not, is a stupid man.  He must know.  But he is paid - by goodness only knows who - to lie about it.
I would include all of Op Grange and a few VIPs  and a few more OC guests to your list..
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 13.05.16 23:58

The DPP who also knows that without a body or one of them breaking rank there is no chance of securing a conviction.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 14.05.16 0:51

The "establishment"!? 
Jim Gamble!? 
Martin Brunt!?
Robert Murat!?
Maybe IMO

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.05.16 23:36

NickE wrote:This is a question I´ve asked myself many,many times and I'm just curious to know what the forum members opinions is about this?

If there are several people who knows, why has it not stepped forward any whistleblowers yet?
Much the same reason that Savile's secret was safe until he was dead and buried?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top