The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Bunnykins on 05.04.17 20:33

I have thought that it was odd that Madeleine was signed into creche for only 15 minutes on one day besides other things that point to her disappearance earlier than officially stated. I'm sorry I've forgotten details but thought I'd throw it in as many more experienced here will be able to discuss/add to or dismiss much more quickly than I will.

Is it possible someone else's daughter in the group could have doubled for Madeleine after she died? Was it Madeleine or another child at high tea at the Tapas bar on 3rd May or another similar looking child inadvertently "posing" as Madeleine? Short appearances here and there could explain and corroborate any sightings. Some witnesses have been unsure as to which child was seen at any given point...
avatar
Bunnykins

Posts : 28
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by JohnyT on 05.04.17 20:48

What was the answer given by the obvious question of "Why was your child only signed in for 15 minutes?" ??
JohnyT

JohnyT

Posts : 191
Reputation : 89
Join date : 2014-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Bunnykins on 05.04.17 21:20

@JohnyT wrote:What was the answer given by the obvious question of "Why was your child only signed in for 15 minutes?" ??
JohnyT
I've no idea. As a newbie, I've not read all of the info on here as there is so much of it. Perhaps you could post the answer to that, please.

Regardless the same question remains, how do we know that another child was not paraded as Madeleine?

____________________
Leaving no stone unturned...except the one labelled "FAKE ABDUCTION".
avatar
Bunnykins

Posts : 28
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.04.17 21:42

Welcome to all our new members, and a polite reminder for existing members to be helpful to them.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9350
Reputation : 4701
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by JohnyT on 05.04.17 22:24

I don't know what the given answer was either

JohnyT

Posts : 191
Reputation : 89
Join date : 2014-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by quaestorr on 05.04.17 22:44

It's possible, but would entail risk and be rather complicated to manage. These kids were of an age to know and state who they were, after all. I've seen a theory (on another website) that Gerry was the person seen by the Smiths, carrying someone else's, perhaps Jane Tanner's, little girl. He would thus make sure that there was a sighting of an "abductor", heading toward the beach, at the right time in an area not far from 5A. I thought this a really good suggestion at the time, but am aware that some contributors to this site have little regard for the Smith sighting because of the delay in reporting it and Martin Smith's later collaboration with Mccann supporters. It would in any case be odd for Gerry to absent himself just at the time that Kate was raising the alarm.
avatar
quaestorr

Posts : 8
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Phoebe on 06.04.17 1:57

According to the P.J. files creche records annex 57-67 diagram of actions (drawn up by P.J. based on Cat Baker's testimony) in diagram 57. Cat places Madeleine in creche on Sunday 29th, yet two other nannies claim the creche was closed on Sundays. Diagram 57. has Gerry delivering Madeleine to creche at 9.10 am on April 29th, Kate collecting her at 12.25 and Kate returning her at 14.50. In contradiction the creche sheet records show KATE delivering Madeleine at 9.15am and GERRY collecting her at 12.15pm and GERRY returning her at 14.45. On Mon, 30th April (diagram 58) Cat states she "received Madeleine again from her mother at 14.50 pm and "handed Madeleine over at 17.30". No mention by Cat of the early signing out, yet the creche sheets show Madeleine signed IN at 15.15, (not 14.50) and out at what looks like 15.30 not (17.30) On May 1st Madeleine is signed in on the creche sheets at 2.30pm by an illegible scribble meant to be Gerry's signature, but signed out by nobody and no time is given. However, diagram 60. for that day says KATE signed Madeleine in at 14.50. On May 2nd, according to diagram 60. Madeleine is delivered by Gerry at 9.10am and collected by Kate at 12.25pm. However the creche sheet for May 2nd shows Madeleine delivered at 9.20 by KATE and signed out at 12.30pm by Cat Nanny. She is returned at 14.45 by Kate McCann but signed out by Kate Healy! Strangely, the only day these annex diagrams of action marry with the creche sheets is May 3rd, although on the afternoon creche sheets Kate cannot spell her daughter's name, spelling it as Madelene. In the annex sheets Cat  NEVER specifies who collects Madeleine on any evening. She merely says that she "Handed Madeleine over at 17.30." Having ploughed through these garbled contradictions it seems crystal clear to me that something was seriously wrong very early in the week and that the Cat Bakers witness statements are wholly unreliable and downright suspicious.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 427
Reputation : 468
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Mirage on 06.04.17 8:40

@Phoebe wrote:According to the P.J. files creche records annex 57-67 diagram of actions (drawn up by P.J. based on Cat Baker's testimony) in diagram 57. Cat places Madeleine in creche on Sunday 29th, yet two other nannies claim the creche was closed on Sundays. Diagram 57. has Gerry delivering Madeleine to creche at 9.10 am on May 29th, Kate collecting her at 12.25 and Kate returning her at 14.50. In contradiction the creche sheet records show KATE delivering Madeleine at 9.15am and GERRY collecting her at 12.15pm and GERRY returning her at 14.45. On Mon, 30th May (diagram 58) Cat states she "received Madeleine again from her mother at 14.50 pm and "handed Madeleine over at 17.30". No mention by Cat of the early signing out, yet the creche sheets show Madeleine signed IN at 15.15, (not 14.50) and out at what looks like 15.30 not (17.30) On May 1st Madeleine is signed in on the creche sheets at 2.30pm by an illegible scribble meant to be Gerry's signature, but signed out by nobody and no time is given. However, diagram 60. for that day says KATE signed Madeleine in at 14.50. On May 2nd, according to diagram 60. Madeleine is delivered by Gerry at 9.10am and collected by Kate at 12.25pm. However the creche sheet for May 2nd shows Madeleine delivered at 9.20 by KATE and signed out at 12.30pm by Cat Nanny. She is returned at 14.45 by Kate McCann but signed out by Kate Healy! Strangely, the only day these annex diagrams of action marry with the creche sheets is May 3rd, although on the afternoon creche sheets Kate cannot spell her daughter's name, spelling it as Madelene. In the annex sheets Cat  NEVER specifies who collects Madeleine on any evening. She merely says that she "Handed Madeleine over at 17.30." Having ploughed through these garbled contradictions it seems crystal clear to me that something was seriously wrong very early in the week and that the Cat Bakers witness statements are wholly unreliable and downright suspicious.
Hi Phoebe.
Thanks  for the above. Just a small point. In the opening section it should read (Sunday) 29 April and not "May".
I agree with your summation of these signings in and out, ie unreliable and downright suspicious!

I always found it strange that Kate made the point she only became "McCann" after the event due to the press styling her as such. She had, up until that point, she emphasises, been "Healy".  Yet we have signatures from her in both names.

How automatic is a signature to the normal person? You don't  need to think about,  it you just do it. Especially when you are under time pressure juggling kids and tennis sessions.

Eta. Some have argued in the past she might have signed "McCann" for clarity about the mother/child connection for the nannies. If that was the case, why muddy the waters with dual signatures of Healy and McCann? It makes no sense. And if it doesn't  make sense it's  usually a lie.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1902
Reputation : 757
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 06.04.17 9:11

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Welcome to all our new members, and a polite reminder for existing members to be helpful to them.

Always good to see new faces, and no harm going over old ground.

Regarding the creche records, and the possible use of decoy children, the Kikorattan twitter feed may be of interest;
https://twitter.com/kikoratton?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Kikorattan has held these views for some years so you might need to go back a while....or perhaps there is a dedicated thread on CMoMM somewhere - I couldn't find one ?

Continuing the decoy theme.....if Smithman is genuine (and thats a big if to some members here) then IMO he is most likely GM carrying a sedated Amelie.

Both of the above are in keeping with the early death of MBM and planning needed to stage the faked abduction.
avatar
Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 385
Reputation : 186
Join date : 2014-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 06.04.17 9:39


Ah, thank you ! I think I may have misspelled Kikoraton in the search. duh
avatar
Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 385
Reputation : 186
Join date : 2014-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Phoebe on 06.04.17 10:57

@Mirage wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:According to the P.J. files creche records annex 57-67 diagram of actions (drawn up by P.J. based on Cat Baker's testimony) in diagram 57. Cat places Madeleine in creche on Sunday 29th, yet two other nannies claim the creche was closed on Sundays. Diagram 57. has Gerry delivering Madeleine to creche at 9.10 am on May 29th, Kate collecting her at 12.25 and Kate returning her at 14.50. In contradiction the creche sheet records show KATE delivering Madeleine at 9.15am and GERRY collecting her at 12.15pm and GERRY returning her at 14.45. On Mon, 30th May (diagram 58) Cat states she "received Madeleine again from her mother at 14.50 pm and "handed Madeleine over at 17.30". No mention by Cat of the early signing out, yet the creche sheets show Madeleine signed IN at 15.15, (not 14.50) and out at what looks like 15.30 not (17.30) On May 1st Madeleine is signed in on the creche sheets at 2.30pm by an illegible scribble meant to be Gerry's signature, but signed out by nobody and no time is given. However, diagram 60. for that day says KATE signed Madeleine in at 14.50. On May 2nd, according to diagram 60. Madeleine is delivered by Gerry at 9.10am and collected by Kate at 12.25pm. However the creche sheet for May 2nd shows Madeleine delivered at 9.20 by KATE and signed out at 12.30pm by Cat Nanny. She is returned at 14.45 by Kate McCann but signed out by Kate Healy! Strangely, the only day these annex diagrams of action marry with the creche sheets is May 3rd, although on the afternoon creche sheets Kate cannot spell her daughter's name, spelling it as Madelene. In the annex sheets Cat  NEVER specifies who collects Madeleine on any evening. She merely says that she "Handed Madeleine over at 17.30." Having ploughed through these garbled contradictions it seems crystal clear to me that something was seriously wrong very early in the week and that the Cat Bakers witness statements are wholly unreliable and downright suspicious.
Hi Phoebe.
Thanks  for the above. Just a small point. In the opening section it should read (Sunday) 29 April and not "May".
I agree with your summation of these signings in and out, ie unreliable and downright suspicious!

I always found it strange that Kate made the point she only became "McCann" after the event due to the press styling her as such. She had, up until that point, she emphasises, been "Healy".  Yet we have signatures from her in both names.

How automatic is a signature to the normal person? You don't  need to think about,  it you just do it. Especially when you are under time pressure juggling kids and tennis sessions.

Eta. Some have argued in the past she might have signed "McCann" for clarity about the mother/child connection for the nannies. If that was the case, why muddy the waters with dual signatures of Healy and McCann? It makes no sense. And if it doesn't  make sense it's  usually a lie.
Correct.Thanks Mirage. Anyone know how to edit that please? What struck me is that I had always assumed that the creche sheets raised suspicions due to the fact that they didn't match the parents statements re who had dropped/collected Madeleine and at what times. It as only through the above double-checking last night that I realized that they didn't match Catriona Baker's statements either. That's because up to this I'd only read Catriona's other, longer statements.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Phoebe

OP edited by Mods 
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 427
Reputation : 468
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.04.17 11:05

"Earlier that day there had been tennis lessons for the children, with some of the parents watching proudly as their girls ran across the court chasing tennis balls. "They took photos. Madeleine must have been there, but I couldn't distinguish her from the others. They all looked the same - all blonde, all pink and pretty."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

So 'yes', according to B O'D, Madeleine was 'indistinguishable' ('forget' what Jon C 'said'!) from all the other, 'all blonde, all pink and pretty  girls', she 'could' have been 'impersonated/paraded' by a child 'belonging' to another of the 'group'.

All, imo, obviously.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by aquila on 06.04.17 11:38

Just to add more confusion to this farce is on the day the T7 were all present and accounted for care of CCTV in the Paraiso beach bar E**a was 
signed out at 4.30pm, leaving Madeleine alone until 1730, when allegedly Kate signs her out,
or finds her already having high tea in the tapas bar with G and the twins, (according to the book)  who she also signed out at 5.25

Make of that what you will.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8448
Reputation : 1552
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Verdi on 06.04.17 12:22

If a substitute child was used to fill a void left by a missing Madeleine, who then was substituting for the substitute - another substitute?

Why go to all the bother of parading a substitute around the streets of Praia da Luz just to be seen as a potential abductor, should by chance the Smith family, or any other chance witness, be in the vicinity?  I thought Jane Tanner provided the perfect sighting of an abductor when she was flip-flopping around outside apartment 5a on the night of 3rd May !?!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5618
Reputation : 3263
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by roz on 06.04.17 12:43

@jeanmonroe wrote:"Earlier that day there had been tennis lessons for the children, with some of the parents watching proudly as their girls ran across the court chasing tennis balls. "They took photos. Madeleine must have been there, but I couldn't distinguish her from the others. They all looked the same - all blonde, all pink and pretty."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

So 'yes', according to B O'D, Madeleine was 'indistinguishable' ('forget' what Jon C 'said'!) from all the other, 'all blonde, all pink and pretty  girls', she 'could' have been 'impersonated/paraded' by a child 'belonging' to another of the 'group'.

All, imo, obviously.



Now when you mention that  re B O’D, I don’t understand how she could have thought ‘Madeleine must have been there’.  So both Mini-club groups were there that Thursday morning on court 2?  At the same time as the Mini-sail was supposedly taking place - 10.30 – 11.00 am? Something does not add up.
avatar
roz

Posts : 126
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2016-11-29
Location : Finland (but Irish)

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by roz on 06.04.17 13:18

Sorry Jeanmonroe – this was meant to be separate to yours.
Now when you mention that  re B O’D, I don’t understand how she could have thought ‘Madeleine must have been there’.  So both Mini-club groups were there that Thursday morning on court 2?  At the same time as the Mini-sail was supposedly taking place - 10.30 – 11.00 am? Something does not add up.
avatar
roz

Posts : 126
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2016-11-29
Location : Finland (but Irish)

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by polyenne on 06.04.17 15:05

I have often wondered about this too. I have read somewhere that KM used to take the kids out of the patio door at which point GM would lock it (as this can only be done from the inside) and then exit the apartment via the front door locking that too. If this was done, after the (possibly) fateful day of Sunday or Monday, it  possible that anyone who saw KM at the patio doors with the twins and asked "where's Madeleine ?" would be told "with Gerry". And in the same way, if someone saw GM at the front door and was asked "where are the kids ?" could answer "with Kate".
By extenson, all of the Tapas group would have to be "in the know" and therefore possible accessories and, would the twins not be asking "where's Madeleine ?".
I'm sure I've also read that GM "befriended" another holidaymaker with a very similar young daughter called Madelene and he/GM used to sign both girls into the group so, could this have been the decoy for the rest of that week ?
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 273
Reputation : 172
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Phoebe on 06.04.17 18:34

The rogatory letter(16th Oct.07) from Carlos Abrue (McC's solicitor in 2007) to the Ministerio Publico in Portimao makes for interesting reading. The McCs, having been made arguidos, are requesting that certain witnesses are heard or reheard to establish their innocence. The witnesses requested are as follows - the Tapas 7; Dan Smith; the Carpenters; Jez Wilkins; Cat Baker: these "saw the behaviour of Kate and Gerry on the day of the disappearance". So, outside of the T9, only Wilkins (whose claim to fame is meeting Gerry for 5 mins at 9.15), the Carpenters (who saw them briefly when they entered the tapas for dinner) Dan Smith the tennis coach and Cat, (neither of whom saw them later that evening) are of use in corroborating their story of the events of May 3rd. What of the Tapas staff who saw them during the "abduction window of opportunity? What of the Irwins and Sperrey's who were booked for dinner at the same time? Other than these they only request is re. nanny Emma Knights (saw them after Madeleine was announced missing). No mention of John Hill, Sylvia Batista or Charlotte Pennington. It makes you wonder about A) why they are so selective and B) why there are so few people whom they felt could back their story. All other requests are, rather hilariously, for auntie Phil, Paul Seddon and others who weren't even in the country. Very thought-provoking.

P.S Just saw another thread where the tennis coach is named as Dan Stuk. Anyone know who Dan Smith is? according to the rogatory letter his address at the time was Ocean Club c/o Mark Warner. Is thus a mistake by Carlos Abreu? Freudian slip as by this time the Smiths had identified Gerry as the man they saw LOL.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 427
Reputation : 468
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Verdi on 07.04.17 0:32

This is the comprehensive list of people the McCanns requested to be interviewed by rogatory and the stated reason for each grouping..

Group 1 (persons with whom the couple dined every night during the holidays)

David Payne, with address at ...> (Leicester) (0,774,884 ####)
Fiona Payne to address in ...> (Leicester) (0,779,627 ####)
Diane Webster, with address at ...> (Renhold, Bedford) (0,123,477 ####)
Russell O'Brien, with address at ...> (Exeter) 0,771,325 ####)
Jane Tanner, with address at ...> (Exeter) (6,780,858 #####)
Rachael Oldfield, with address at ...> (London) (0,777,159 ####)
Matthew Oldfield, with address at ...> (London) (0,777,159 ####)

Group 2 (independent customers and employees of the Ocean Club who saw the behavior of Kate and Gerry on the day of the disappearance):

Dan Smith, with address at ...> (Ocean Club, c / o Mark Warner)
Steve Carpenter, with address at ...> (Ware, Herts) (0,781,577 ####)
Carolyn Carpenter, with address at ...> (Ware, Herts)
Jeremy Wilkins, with address at ...> (London)
Catriona Baker, with address at ...> (Surrey) (0,785,823 ####)

Group 3 (people who saw and/or spoke with Kate and Gerry at the time they noticed Madeleine's disappearance):

Patricia Cameron, with address at ...> (Dumbarton) (079,122 ####)
Paul Seddon, with address at ...> (Salford) (079,262 #####)
Michelle Thompson, with address at ...> (Liverpool) (0,151,280 ####)
Emma Kinghts, with address at ...> (Ocean Club, c / o Mark Warner) (3,519,614 ####)
Alan Pike, with address at ...> (Skipton) (0,781,212 ####)

Group 4 (people who knew the daily routine of Kate and Gerry and their relationship with their children before coming to Portugal):

Janet Kennedy, with address at ...> (Rothley, Leics) (0,118,230 ####)
Amanda Coxon, with address at ...> (Leicestershire) (0,794,042 ####)
Karen McCalman, with address at ...> (Leicesterhire) (0,116,269 ####)
Patricia Cameron, with address at ...> (Dumbarton) (0791 202 ####)
Sharon Lewin, with address at ...> (Leicester) (0,788,780 ####)
Hayley Plummer, with address at ...> (Syston) (0,778,987 ####)

Group 5 (persons closely involved in the routine of Kate and Gerry in Portugal after the disappearance of Madeleine and their emotional state)

Sandy Cameron, with address at ...> (Dumbarton) (0,793,399 ####)
Michael Wright, with address at ...> (Skipton) (0,777,556 ####)
Clarence Mitchell, with address at ...> (Bath) (0,779,628 ####)
Linda McQueen, with address at ...> (Merseyside) (0,780,956 ####)
Nicky Gill, with address at ...> (Liverpool) (079,004 ####)
Justine McGuiness, with address at ...> (Dorchester) (0,780,109 ####)

Group 6 (Professionals who can confirm that there was no abnormality in the way Kate and Gerry treated their children):

Dr. Phil Hussey, with address at ...> (Leics) (0,116,260 ####)
Dr Ian Schofield, with address at ...> (Mountsorrel) (0,116,230 ####)

6 - It is certain that some of these witnesses have already been heard, at least once, in the investigation.

7 - But, at that time, the direction of the investigation was apparently different, [that being] the reason why some of these witnesses were not heard on the matters mentioned above, currently considered relevant to the prosecution of the investigation and who already were, furthermore, the object of actual proceedings, namely the questioning and the interrogations of the applicants.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MCCANNS-WANTED.htm

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5618
Reputation : 3263
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Phoebe on 07.04.17 10:00

@Verdi wrote:This is the comprehensive list of people the McCanns requested to be interviewed by rogatory and the stated reason for each grouping..

Group 1 (persons with whom the couple dined every night during the holidays)

David Payne, with address at ...> (Leicester) (0,774,884 ####)
Fiona Payne to address in ...> (Leicester) (0,779,627 ####)
Diane Webster, with address at ...> (Renhold, Bedford) (0,123,477 ####)
Russell O'Brien, with address at ...> (Exeter) 0,771,325 ####)
Jane Tanner, with address at ...> (Exeter) (6,780,858 #####)
Rachael Oldfield, with address at ...> (London) (0,777,159 ####)
Matthew Oldfield, with address at ...> (London) (0,777,159 ####)

Group 2 (independent customers and employees of the Ocean Club who saw the behavior of Kate and Gerry on the day of the disappearance):

Dan Smith, with address at ...> (Ocean Club, c / o Mark Warner)
Steve Carpenter, with address at ...> (Ware, Herts) (0,781,577 ####)
Carolyn Carpenter, with address at ...> (Ware, Herts)
Jeremy Wilkins, with address at ...> (London)
Catriona Baker, with address at ...> (Surrey) (0,785,823 ####)

Group 3 (people who saw and/or spoke with Kate and Gerry at the time they noticed Madeleine's disappearance):

Patricia Cameron, with address at ...> (Dumbarton) (079,122 ####)
Paul Seddon, with address at ...> (Salford) (079,262 #####)
Michelle Thompson, with address at ...> (Liverpool) (0,151,280 ####)
Emma Kinghts, with address at ...> (Ocean Club, c / o Mark Warner) (3,519,614 ####)
Alan Pike, with address at ...> (Skipton) (0,781,212 ####)

Group 4 (people who knew the daily routine of Kate and Gerry and their relationship with their children before coming to Portugal):

Janet Kennedy, with address at ...> (Rothley, Leics) (0,118,230 ####)
Amanda Coxon, with address at ...> (Leicestershire) (0,794,042 ####)
Karen McCalman, with address at ...> (Leicesterhire) (0,116,269 ####)
Patricia Cameron, with address at ...> (Dumbarton) (0791 202 ####)
Sharon Lewin, with address at ...> (Leicester) (0,788,780 ####)
Hayley Plummer, with address at ...> (Syston) (0,778,987 ####)

Group 5 (persons closely involved in the routine of Kate and Gerry in Portugal after the disappearance of Madeleine and their emotional state)

Sandy Cameron, with address at ...> (Dumbarton) (0,793,399 ####)
Michael Wright, with address at ...> (Skipton) (0,777,556 ####)
Clarence Mitchell, with address at ...> (Bath) (0,779,628 ####)
Linda McQueen, with address at ...> (Merseyside) (0,780,956 ####)
Nicky Gill, with address at ...> (Liverpool) (079,004 ####)
Justine McGuiness, with address at ...> (Dorchester) (0,780,109 ####)

Group 6 (Professionals who can confirm that there was no abnormality in the way Kate and Gerry treated their children):

Dr. Phil Hussey, with address at ...> (Leics) (0,116,260 ####)
Dr Ian Schofield, with address at ...> (Mountsorrel) (0,116,230 ####)

6 - It is certain that some of these witnesses have already been heard, at least once, in the investigation.

7 - But, at that time, the direction of the investigation was apparently different, [that being] the reason why some of these witnesses were not heard on the matters mentioned above, currently considered relevant to the prosecution of the investigation and who already were, furthermore, the object of actual proceedings, namely the questioning and the interrogations of the applicants.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MCCANNS-WANTED.htm
Thanks Verdi. Oh dear! No Mrs Boyd who talked to Kate on the afternoon of May 3rd for quite a while, watching Madeleine "Whizzing down the waterslide into the pool" (in her clothes) and whose son actually played with Madeleine for, ahem, nearly two hours? What about Edmunds whose photo showed her alive and well and playing  happily? What of those famous high teas, when all the kiddies of the resort were fed under "the watchful eyes of their parents including the McCs? Surely their testimony telling of how the parents were getting along famously with Madeleine and each other on the holiday was of more importance than that of relatives and friends who were't there? Seems they were "lesser spotted", literally, holiday-makers.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 427
Reputation : 468
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Assuming Madeleine died, how do we know one of the other little girls belonging to one of the group wasn't paraded as Madeleine?

Post by Bunnykins on 18.04.17 19:55


Thanks for the link  emo3

____________________
Leaving no stone unturned...except the one labelled "FAKE ABDUCTION".
avatar
Bunnykins

Posts : 28
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum