The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Page 3 Mm11

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Page 3 Mm11

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Page 3 Regist10

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by j.rob 18.02.16 16:02

HelenMeg wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
j.rob wrote:
As far as I am concerned, this is one of the few genuine photos of Madeleine with the twins...Madeleine looks sad and I think scared as well.

If there had been dozens of other genuine-looking photos of Madeleine with her siblings then you could just write this off as a 'bad day' but those other photos don't exist, imo. I think she looks sad, scared and unhappy. 

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Page 3 Amaddiepic2
@ j.rob    It may be your opinion, but it's a rubbish opinion.

There are many genuine pictures which quite clearly show Madeleine and the twins together; moreover there are also videos - like the Christmas video - which very clearly show Madeleine at play with the twins.

Your opinion is baseless.

Moreover, on a great many of these Madeleine looks like a happy young child enjoying herself - well cared for and well turned out. You cannot tell from that one photograph alone whether Madeleine looks 'sad' or 'scared'. The existence of many photos of her looking happy suggests that she was basically a happy infant. Of course, every child has its sadder moments.

We have three photos of her, one with Sean, looking happy on Day One of her holiday in Portugal, 28 April 2007.

We have another one of her with Amelie on that holiday, the date of which has been questioned. She also looks very happy on that one.

The 'great photo mystery' is NOT of how few photos there are of Madeleine and the twins together - but how few there are of Madeleine and the twins on that holiday in Praia da Luz
I wouldn't like to call anyone's opinion 'rubbish' yes  but I do think we should try not to judge a child's state of mind on the basis of a photo. It can lead to dangerously wrong conclusions.
I cannot for the life of me see how anyone can decide that Madeleine is sad, scared and unhappy based on that photo... I do agree with Tony that there are few photos of Madeleine and twins on 'that holiday in Praia da Luz'. Wow! that holiday in Praia da Luz 9 years ago which we are still discussing to this very day. Unbelievable. grouphug

This is a child who disappeared in the most suspicious circumstances imaginable. We know that Detective Amaral asked Kate whether she had ever considered giving up the care of Madeleine to relatives. 

I think Madeleine looks unhappy and sad in that photo. 

We know from Kate's book and from what relatives said that it was hard work coping with Madeleine when the twins arrived as she would be demanding attention when Kate tried to feed the twins.

-------

@ j.rob    It may be your opinion, but it's a rubbish opinion.

There are many genuine pictures which quite clearly show Madeleine and the twins together; moreover there are also videos - like the Christmas video - which very clearly show Madeleine at play with the twins.

Your opinion is baseless.

---------

That's pretty rude. If Madeleine was such a happy, well-cared for child why do she disappear in such suspicious circumstances? Why did the dogs detect cadaver in apartment 5A? Why did Amaral ask that question? Why didn't Kate answer the 48 questions? Why didn't the McCanns' or their friends search for Madeleine?

Those are not the actions of parents of a happy, well-cared for child.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'

Post by j.rob 18.02.16 16:09

We have three photos of her, one with Sean, looking happy on Day One of her holiday in Portugal, 28 April 2007.

We have another one of her with Amelie on that holiday, the date of which has been questioned. She also looks very happy on that one.

The 'great photo mystery' is NOT of how few photos there are of Madeleine and the twins together - but how few there are of Madeleine and the twins on that holiday in Praia da Luz

------

I don't agree with this either. In the photo on day one of that holiday you cannot see the girl's face. It could easily have been another child. The infamous 'last photo' looks like a cut and paste job to me. But even if the only thing that is deceptive about it is the day/time it was taken that is still a huge deception. Because it means that the McCanns are pretending that they have evidence that Madeleine was alive, well and 'full of beans' on Thursday. When in fact - if the photo was taken on another day - they don't.

Why would responsible parents with well-cared for children need to be deceptive in this way?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.02.16 16:36

j.rob wrote: The infamous 'last photo' looks like a cut and paste job to me. 
Yeah we know.

You've been shown the error of your ways so many times it's boring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 18.02.16 19:08

This is my first post having just joined COMMM, so I hope I'm doing this right ! Firstly many thanks to all for their amazing hard work research and knowledge I've been reading for a while but felt now was the time to join !

Though so much makes me angry about this case , when I read the latest rubbish I really saw red !

They "lost" their eldest daughter and made money out of her "disappearance " now they have the gall to drag the twins into the media .

Do they not realise the damage they are doing to these two vulnerable children ? 

They know everything , Oh really ( did you give them your translated P.J Files to read ? )

They are raising money at school for The Fund , is the Fund that depleted that you have to involve your children ?

Does it not occur to Kate and Gerry that teachers, older pupils and parents have probably read the Files , watched videos and seen forums ?
The twins could be teased, bullied etc by being plastered all over the press ! 

How low can these parents ( who in mho do not deserve that title ) sink ? 

Sorry my first post had to be a rant , Ok feel better now !
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.02.16 19:20

Welcome to the forum, sandancer.

Don't worry about a rant, many of us feel the same!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.02.16 19:56

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Page 3 10409375_10154711457683747_2731258447069025489_n

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacecowboy 18.02.16 20:16

What a despicable human being Kate McCann is. On Chapter 7 of her book she said the PJ insulted her intelligence by exploring the theory that Madeleine may have wondered off. Kate states ''it was, much more importantly, frighteningly damaging to the chances of finding Madeleine quickly. If the police were wasting precious time pursuing it they were not going to be looking in the right places, or taking the appropriate type of action''. 
Kate had the audacity to criticise the PJ for going out looking Madeleine, whilst she was too tired to do so herself.

Why didn't Kate criticise her friend Jane Tanner for wasting precious time, delaying telling anyone except Gerry about her claimed sighting and the direction he was heading in, so that people who volunteered to search, scattered everywhere would concentrate searching (and looking for a trail of potential clues) in the direction this so called abductor headed in?

''That morning (Friday 4th) I learned of the man Jane had seen in the street. Although Gerry and our friends had been trying to protect me from further distress by not telling me about this sooner, when they did I was strangely relieved. Madeleine hadn’t just disappeared off the face of the earth. There was something to work on.

''I have never felt any anger or disappointment whatsoever towards Jane. On the contrary, I was grateful someone had seen something. I’m sure this experience has been a terrible burden for her to carry around with her every day since and I do feel for her''.

No mention of feeling anger towards the Smiths either for wasting precious time in reporting their sighting almost two weeks after Madeleine was reported missing.
Spacecowboy
Spacecowboy

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 18.02.16 20:51

Spacecowboy wrote:No mention of feeling anger towards the Smiths either for wasting precious time in reporting their sighting almost two weeks after Madeleine was reported missing.
thumbup

Very true.

But how much more would they have wasted the police - and everybody else's - time, if there never was such a sighting??

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.02.16 23:52

@sandancer wrote: They "lost" their eldest daughter and made money out of her "disappearance " now they have the gall to drag the twins into the media..

Did you say now?  Read on..

Gerry McCanns Blog

Day 23 - Saturday 26th May 2007

Tomorrow will be a family day. We are doing a photo-shoot with the twins for the Sunday newspapers in the morning but will involve stuff that we want to do with them anyway. We also need to recharge our batteries after what has been a very busy week.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DAYS_1_to_50.htm

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Non believer 19.02.16 11:54

Has anybody else noticed how much this "child rescue alert" has been mentioned or promoted this past week with the latest round of the Mccann saga?
Their's an hidden agenda. Even my elderly mum was asking me this week what's the child rescue alert and she has no interest in this Mcann fairy tale.

EDIT= just read the full article from the Sun. It's even got "child recue alert" in bold purple and when you click on it it's a link to child recue page. It also gets plugged in the article printed in NZ
Non believer

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 19.02.16 13:05

Non Believer:

'Has anybody else noticed how much this "child rescue alert" has been mentioned or promoted this past week with the latest round of the Mccann saga?'

CRA was announced as a two week campaign at the start of this latest round of rubbish, so more to come yet.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 19.02.16 13:29

pennylane wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:So what EXACTLY have the McCann's 'TOLD' the twins?

28 October 2015

Madeleine's parents Gerry and Kate McCann praised the "meticulous and painstaking work" done by police, and added, "Whilst we do not know what happened to Madeleine,....."

McCann's, verbatim: "WHILST WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE"
-----------------------

Q. So WHAT have the twins been 'told' by parents Gerry and Ka£e, about Madeleine's mysterious 'disappearance'?

A. I dunno, and neither do their parents!

Once upon a time, there was this big, bad bogey man who stole your 3 year old sister whilst she slept in the same room as you.  We thought you should know this right away my little darlings.  Sweet dreams. violin
...positively chilling!!!!!!!  Nightmarish!  What are you playin' on that violin jeanmonroe pennylane?  Danse Macbre?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 19.02.16 14:02

sar wrote:
pennylane wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:So what EXACTLY have the McCann's 'TOLD' the twins?

28 October 2015

Madeleine's parents Gerry and Kate McCann praised the "meticulous and painstaking work" done by police, and added, "Whilst we do not know what happened to Madeleine,....."

McCann's, verbatim: "WHILST WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE"
-----------------------

Q. So WHAT have the twins been 'told' by parents Gerry and Ka£e, about Madeleine's mysterious 'disappearance'?

A. I dunno, and neither do their parents!

Once upon a time, there was this big, bad bogey man who stole your 3 year old sister whilst she slept in the same room as you.  We thought you should know this right away my little darlings.  Sweet dreams. violin
...positively chilling!!!!!!!  Nightmarish!  What are you playin' on that violin jeanmonroe pennylane?  Danse Macbre?
Yes, Danse Macbre would fit the bill, sar.  It is indeed chilling that these two morally bankrupt parents have filled their twins' heads with such horrors that both Sean and Amelie at the age of just 4, were already saying they wanted to "hurt" and "fight" the bad man that took their sister!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacecowboy 19.02.16 14:08

Tony Bennett wrote:
Spacecowboy wrote:No mention of feeling anger towards the Smiths either for wasting precious time in reporting their sighting almost two weeks after Madeleine was reported missing.
thumbup

Very true.

But how much more would they have wasted the police - and everybody else's - time, if there never was such a sighting??

Thankfully Goncalo Amaral never got to interview Martin Smith in Portugal after he declared he was 60-80 percent sure the man he saw that night was Gerry McCann. Goncalo Amaral would have wasted even more police time exploring that possibility.

Why would Gerry McCann risk carrying his daughter's corpse and risk being seen by anyone
at the same time as:
A) Kate raised the alarm that Madeleine had been taken?
B) Government involvement was probably already in progress at that time?

So far I haven't read anything that convinces me that the Smith sighting was a genuine one, in fact the more I read about their sighting, more suspicions arise.

I've just signed the Madeleine McCann petition, total signatures now 1605.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/108562
Spacecowboy
Spacecowboy

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.02.16 17:04

BlueBag wrote:
j.rob wrote: The infamous 'last photo' looks like a cut and paste job to me. 
Yeah we know.

You've been shown the error of your ways so many times it's boring.

big grin
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.02.16 17:07

Non believer wrote:Has anybody else noticed how much this "child rescue alert" has been mentioned or promoted this past week with the latest round of the Mccann saga?
Their's an hidden agenda. Even my elderly mum was asking me this week what's the child rescue alert and she has no interest in this Mcann fairy tale.

EDIT= just read the full article from the Sun. It's even got "child recue alert" in bold purple and when you click on it it's a link to child recue page. It also gets plugged in the article printed in NZ

There has to be something dodgy about the child rescue alert system if Kate McCann is promoting it. What is the agenda here?

Is she being played?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 19.02.16 17:22

Thanks Verdi , I should have said "   Once again they have the gall to drag the twins into the media ! "

Richard Hall new film coming out , the book on Metodo 3 , Oh dear what can we do do deflect people away from looking that way ?

Aah yes , Kate still believes Madeleine not a million miles from the Algarve , the torment of the twins , they want Maddie home , they know everything they raise money for the Fund !

That should tug at the heart strings , bring in more money for "the search " Contact the papers now !!!

Using your children this way , despicable . imho !
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.02.16 17:55

It's child exploitation, bordering abuse, IMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.02.16 18:01

Ladyinred wrote:It's child exploitation, bordering abuse, IMO.
I agree.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.02.16 18:06

aquila wrote:
I agree.
Pity Jim Gamble doesn't step in to advise her.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.02.16 18:11

aquila wrote:
I agree.
Yes, Aquila.  Generally the twins are left out of discussions for obvious reasons, but Kate has put them in the limelight.  Did she ask permission for their thoughts and feelings to be splashed all over the tabloids.  Disrespectful, we don't own our children.

As I've posted before, how will the tragedy of their missing sister, exacerbated by the parents' behaviour, affect their mental health?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.02.16 18:17

I've often wondered why Kate McCann has never been invited onto the sofa of Loose Women, the programme that is all about women, their opinions and is a PR dream. Kate has sat on Lorraine Kelly's sofa speaking about her twins and how she was afraid to leave them in the car whilst paying for petrol barely 3 yards away. Kate has spoken about her bad feet and the pain of running for Missing People. It's strange that Missing People (Kate's PR) haven't had Kate sitting on their chairs to have a chat and their most famous ambassador is given the opportunity to bond with a sympathetic audience/nation.

Just my opinion.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.02.16 18:19

Loose Women don't have a sofa  winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.02.16 18:21

Ladyinred wrote:
aquila wrote:
I agree.
Yes, Aquila.  Generally the twins are left out of discussions for obvious reasons, but Kate has put them in the limelight.  Did she ask permission for their thoughts and feelings to be splashed all over the tabloids.  Disrespectful, we don't own our children.

As I've posted before, how will the tragedy of their missing sister, exacerbated by the parents' behaviour, affect their mental health?
Living in the shadow of a mushroom cloud. Living a life that's not quite real. Living a life where you see press released headlines in a local papershop where you go to buy sweets (not sea bass).

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.02.16 18:28

Ladyinred wrote:Loose Women don't have a sofa  winkwink
I could weep for those kids, they've had this PR extravaganza hanging over them for nine years. What's normal about that? What did they do to deserve to be treated like this?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top