The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack - Page 3 Mm11

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack - Page 3 Mm11

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack - Page 3 Regist10

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack - Page 3 Empty Re: Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack

Post by loopzdaloop 31.12.15 20:33

I'm aware of the seaside town where Maxine lives and people knew it was her when she first moved there as children reportedly threw things at the house. She's been there a long time now and I imagine its hard for her to move unless there is a clear and specific danger. 

I do have to say I followed the Soham case and felt the differences in Huntley pre and post arrest were vast and I was suspicious at the time as to whether he actually did it or not. It's interesting to know others wondered about this and I was not aware that no DNA was found in the property. I'm not convinced he was a person of the ability to do a proper clean up, especially if one (apparently) died in the path.

Look forward to hearing more on the alternate theories.

Back to the Mccain's again, what was particularly dark was their (or their PR team) copying the iconic photo of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in football shirts by editing that photo of M into the everton shirt.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack - Page 3 Empty Re: Maxine Carr wants 'taxpayers to foot bill for new home and new identity' over fears she could become victim of a vigilante attack

Post by j.rob 09.01.16 15:12

Tony Bennett wrote:
j.rob wrote:

Nothing I have read or heard gives me any confidence in the convictions of Huntley and Carr. Not one thing.
You must therefore have very good explanations for all of the following, @ j.rob  >>>

a) Huntley's repeated lies about the Soham girls
b) The burnt clothing of the girls being found in the caretaker's store room
c) Chalk dust and mud on his car tyres matching that found where the bodies had been burnt
d) Why he voluntarily confessed to killing the girls (albeit giving a wholly implausible explanation of how he did so)

- all of this and much more is in this documentary, which presumably you must have seen:  https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwqey7_ian-huntley-the-soham-murderer_shortfilms

Please provide your full reasons for having no confidence in the convictions of Huntley and Carr ASAP, because your posts do not look good on this forum when there was overwhelming evidence of Huntley's guilt    

How do we know that Huntley 'lied' about the Soham girls? The female police officer on the scene that night with a sniffer dog was delighted to find the school caretaker who was able to show her around. The sniffer dog did not alert to Huntley despite the later allegation by the prosecution that he had already murdered the girls by then. Why on earth would the dogs not get agitated? Why would Huntley be so unruffled if he had just carried out these murders? He would have been agitated/nervous/edgy etc.

Why would he give a lift to hitch-hikers that evening if he had just carried out murders? Does not make sense.

As for the burnt clothing, why on earth would he take it off the bodies of the poor girls and then incriminate himself by placing it in his store room? This is ludicrous, as GM might say.

Why would anyone 'confess'' to a crime that they didn't do? All sorts of reasons - coercion, a 'plea bargain', extortion, blackmail, torture, psychological torture, mind-altering drugs, use by psychiatrists and other 'mental health care 'professionals' of syndromes such as 'false memory', promise of 'lesser sentence' if confession made. 

Heck, probably more reasons too. It would seem that in the case of Huntley, the shrinks at Rampton did a pretty good job. Who were these people? They would have been working under orders, presumably. Medical expert (witnesses) in certain cases which might involve sensitive issues with regard to the state and possibly 'national security', perhaps? (The latter being a lovely 'catch-all' to avoid awkward questions being answered, imo).

I don't agree that there is 'overwhelming evidence' of Huntley's guilt. I think there is very little.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 09.01.16 15:29

loopzdaloop wrote:I'm aware of the seaside town where Maxine lives and people knew it was her when she first moved there as children reportedly threw things at the house. She's been there a long time now and I imagine its hard for her to move unless there is a clear and specific danger. 

I do have to say I followed the Soham case and felt the differences in Huntley pre and post arrest were vast and I was suspicious at the time as to whether he actually did it or not. It's interesting to know others wondered about this and I was not aware that no DNA was found in the property. I'm not convinced he was a person of the ability to do a proper clean up, especially if one (apparently) died in the path.

Look forward to hearing more on the alternate theories.

Back to the Mccain's again, what was particularly dark was their (or their PR team) copying the iconic photo of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in football shirts by editing that photo of M into the everton shirt.

Agree - particularly with bolded part. The latter causes me to feel suspicious about the motives of using this (incredibly cheap and tasteless, imo) 'marketing ploy' in the MM case. 

In the Soham case, the parents released that 'football shirts' photo of their daughters as it was the last photo taken of them and would have helped identify the girls and hopefully lead to finding them alive. Eventually the parents asked the press to stop using that photo as it was so painful for them.

In the case of Madeleine McCann, there is no reason to release a photograph of (allegedly) Madeleine wearing an Everton football shirt. She was not wearing this outfit when last seen, so it would serve no purpose in terms of trying to find her. It was not a 'last photo' - it would not help to 'jog' any memories in terms of trying to find her alive.

So what was the purpose of releasing that photo of MM wearing an Everton football shirt? The composition of the photo was such that it was bound to trigger comparisons with the Soham girls photo. A photo that the parents had released to try to help find their daughters alive and then pleaded with the press to stop using when it triggered so many sad memories for them.

Why would TM produce a photo of allegedly MM wearing a football shirt that would inevitably draw comparisons with the last photo taken of the Soham girls? It wasn't 'the last photo' of Madeleine - a subject which has drawn huge debate, quite rightly so, imo.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top