The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 Mm11

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 Mm11

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 Regist10

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 Empty Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by NickE 27.10.15 15:05

jeanmonroe wrote:@Carrry On Doctor

"I think more will come out of this as the topic is pursued and debated. Who knows, there may be something behind the recent newspaper story regarding new photographs."
--------------------------------

Like a NEW 'photograph' of a 'woman' looking like KM, getting into a 'taxi' with a 'child', and going to the border between Portugal and Spain?

'that' sort of photograph? winkwink

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id450.html

António Castela Sighting

António José Castela Cardoso, or Castela as he is known in Vila Real de Santo António

26 August 2008: The Jornal do Algarve reports a claim by Portuguese taxi driver António José Castela Cardoso that he transported a girl in pink pyjamas, resembling Madeleine's description, at 8.10pm on the night of May 3rd 2007, in the company of four adults. He says one of the three men with the child resembled Robert Murat and the lone woman looked like Kate McCann. He claims to have contacted the PJ the following day when he saw Madeleine's picture on TV.

Clarence Mitchell says: "The declarations of Mr. Castela are false. They are a perfect nonsense. He can only be mistaken when he says that at that time he transported Kate and Madeleine with three men ... It astonishes me that only now, ten months later, he talks about this. These are declarations that only cause pain to Kate and Gerry."

Correio da Manhã (28.08.08) report that a 'source close to the investigation' has assured them that the claims made by António Castela were "investigated" at the time and "the lead was discounted."

It is also reported that Mr Castela has spoken to the McCanns' private detectives, who were, at that time, Método 3.

02 May 2012: The claim suddenly resurfaces again in an Evening Standard article, to coincide with the fifth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, but this time the sighting has shifted forward 24 hours to the evening of May 4th. In addition, the time has been changed to 7.50pm and all reference to Kate McCann and Robert Murat has been removed.

Clarence Mitchell says: "Mr Castela did absolutely the right thing at the time by reporting his sighting to the PJ. It is clearly deeply shocking that he now tells us he has not been interviewed once by a detective in five years. This is exactly the sort of thing that needs to be looked at in the investigative review now being carried out by the Metropolitan Police."

August 2013 The British press speculate that Mr Castela is one of 38 'persons of interest' that are expected to be questioned as part of the Met's 'investigative review' of the case.

funnyshit
Sarah F*x?
Madalene Rid*r?
Was the Creche-substitute-job done for the week and the time had come to stage the abduction?

Unfortunately,Mr Castela demanded too much money to talk further with "Kiko".

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 Empty Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Tony Bennett 27.10.15 23:05

NickE wrote:
Sarah F*x?
Madalene Rid*r?
Was the Creche-substitute-job done for the week and the time had come to stage the abduction?

Unfortunately, Mr Castela demanded too much money to talk further with "Kiko".
@ NickE - Thank you for your contributions on this page and the previous page.

1.  I think the fact that Mr Castela demanded a large fee to talk to 'Kiko'/kikoratton/santacoloma is yet one more reason why we can't rely on what he says - plus the long delay in reporting this story. I've always discounted his account and believe it is best ignored. Would a 'substitute' dressed in pink pyjamas be spirited away like that, in a taxi to an airport? It seems unlikely in the extreme.   

2. Krokowksi booking his flight on 21 March. That seems unremarkable. Five weeks before the holiday. Nothing wrong with that. Contrast that with Robert Murat being summoned urgently by someone during Monday 30 April, then dashing in the early hours of Tuesday to catch the 7am plane to Faro, then getting heavily involved in the translating and lying 17 times about what he did in Praia da Luz between 1 and 4 May. 

3. Dr Russell O'Brien's message from someone in Germany. I can't read too much into that either. It could I suppose have been a reference to Nuno Lourenco, who says he had emigrated to Germany but was back visiting his Mum in Sagres for three weeks. If so, that would be of massive significance - but we don't know who this 'man from Germnay was'.

4. Where I do think you make a very good point is in relation to this that you posted:

Witness statement of Maria Manuela Martins da Silva 2007.05.08

"After leaving Block 6, they turned right and after left, passing in front of the block occupied by the McCanns. She states that she saw no movement of people, and that in the immediate areas of the blocks she saw no vehicle with the exception of a small car, that appeared to her grey in colour, parked close to the window of the McCann apartment"; 

We now know the following about Krokwski:

A. Lourenco almost certainly lied about Krokowski taking lots of photographs on Sagres beach and then nearly snatching his child
B. Lourenco identified Krokowksi as the man the PJ should be looking for and, crucially, provided a photo of a small grey car which was the one thing that enabled Goncalo and his men to identify Krokowski
C. Evidence that Jane Tanner based her initial description of 'Tannerman' on Krokowski is very strong
D. There is evidence that Tanner's description of 'Tannerman' followed hot on the heels by Lourenco's identification of  Krokowski must have been pre-planned earlier in the week.

Given all of that, it seems to me to be much too convenient to be true that Maria Manuela Martins da Silva happened to see only: "a small car, that appeared to her grey in colour, parked close to the window of the McCann apartment".

Maria da Silva made her statement on Tuesday 8 May. No-one would know that by then the PJ had more or less discounted Krokowski. I consider it possible therefore that Maria da Silva had been 'told' by someone to mention that she saw a small grey car parked close to the window of the McCanns' apartment.

5. I do not support kiko's 'substitute' theory as I don't think he has evidenced it.

6. Finally, you asked if Krokowksi was 'part of the plan'. I don't think so at present, though he most definitely became part of the plan. The question is whether he was a witting or unwitting part of the plan. I think there are some indications both ways

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 28.10.15 10:08

Tony Bennett wrote:
NickE wrote:
Sarah F*x?
Madalene Rid*r?

1.  I think the fact that Mr Castela demanded a large fee to talk to 'Kiko'/kikoratton/santacoloma is yet one more reason why we can't rely on what he says - plus the long delay in reporting this story. I've always discounted his account and believe it is best ignored. Would a 'substitute' dressed in pink pyjamas be spirited away like that, in a taxi to an airport? It seems unlikely in the extreme.   

2. Krokowksi booking his flight on 21 March. That seems unremarkable. Five weeks before the holiday. Nothing wrong with that. Contrast that with Robert Murat being summoned urgently by someone during Monday 30 April, then dashing in the early hours of Tuesday to catch the 7am plane to Faro, then getting heavily involved in the translating and lying 17 times about what he did in Praia da Luz between 1 and 4 May. 

3. Dr Russell O'Brien's message from someone in Germany. I can't read too much into that either. It could I suppose have been a reference to Nuno Lourenco, who says he had emigrated to Germany but was back visiting his Mum in Sagres for three weeks. If so, that would be of massive significance - but we don't know who this 'man from Germnay was'.

4. Where I do think you make a very good point is in relation to this that you posted:

"After leaving Block 6, they turned right and after left, passing in front of the block occupied by the McCanns. She states that she saw no movement of people, and that in the immediate areas of the blocks she saw no vehicle with the exception of a small car, that appeared to her grey in colour, parked close to the window of the McCann apartment"; 

A. Lourenco almost certainly lied about Krokowski taking lots of photographs on Sagres beach and then nearly snatching his child
B. Lourenco identified Krokowksi as the man the PJ should be looking for and, crucially, provided a photo of a small grey car which was the one thing that enabled Goncalo and his men to identify Krokowski
C. Evidence that Jane Tanner based her initial description of 'Tannerman' on Krokowski is very strong
D. There is evidence that Tanner's description of 'Tannerman' followed hot on the heels by Lourenco's identification of  Krokowski must have been pre-planned earlier in the week.

Given all of that, it seems to me to be much too convenient to be true that Maria Manuela Martins da Silva happened to see only: "a small car, that appeared to her grey in colour, parked close to the window of the McCann apartment".

Maria da Silva made her statement on Tuesday 8 May. No-one would know that by then the PJ had more or less discounted Krokowski. I consider it possible therefore that Maria da Silva had been 'told' by someone to mention that she saw a small grey car parked close to the window of the McCanns' apartment.

5. I do not support kiko's 'substitute' theory as I don't think he has evidenced it.

6. Finally, you asked if Krokowksi was 'part of the plan'. I don't think so at present, though he most definitely became part of the plan. The question is whether he was a witting or unwitting part of the plan. I think there are some indications both ways
Which window of the McCann apartment did he mean?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 28.10.15 11:05

Tony Bennett wrote:
NickE wrote:
Sarah F*x?
Madalene Rid*r?

That´s interesting.
I am thinking out loud here,there is no evidence for this is, just questions:
What is it they might have in common?
Sagres?
Did the McCann´s and Krokowski met each other in Sagres on the lost Monday?
Jane Tanner came up with "Tannerman"(Krokowski??),is it a coincidence that she-she(Not Kate,not Fiona,not Rachel) may have been in Krokowskis apartment in Burgau?
If Krokowski was acting Tannerman, what was it that made him do it? Cheated? Money? or forced/blackmailed for a reason? (think,if something happened to her re "the make up photo"?)

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.10.15 12:35

@NickE wrote: 

That´s interesting.
I am thinking out loud here,there is no evidence for this is, just questions:
What is it they might have in common?
Sagres?
Did the McCann´s and Krokowski met each other in Sagres on the lost Monday?
Jane Tanner came up with "Tannerman"(Krokowski??),is it a coincidence that she-she(Not Kate,not Fiona,not Rachel) may have been in Krokowskis apartment in Burgau?

Remembered posting something on another thread which I've just found.  Snipped..

MISSING - Monday 30th April 2007

I'm very interested to know the source of information reported by the UK press in May 2007 about the McCanns alleged trip to Sagres..

The Telegraph - By Richard Edwards and Fiona Govan in Praia da Luz   12:01AM BST 12th May 2007

ABDUCTORS COULD HAVE SPIED ON GIRL FOR DAYS

Police were last night investigating whether Madeleine McCann was watched by her abductors three days before she was snatched.

Detectives have discovered that the McCann family went to the town of Sagres, on the southern tip of the Algarve, on April 30.

A witness has told police that on the same day he saw a suspicious man following families and photographing children, including his daughter, a blonde girl "strikingly similar" to Madeleine...

Police have asked the McCanns for all the photographs from the trip to Sagres, and the rest of their holiday, looking for suspects in the background..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1551338/Abductors-could-have-spied-on-girl-for-days.html

Could this be the real reason for the Nuno Lourenco's  story - reported to have occurred on 29th April 2007 at Mareta beach, Sagres?
----------

Lobster Club Crèche records Monday 30th April 2007  -  Afternoon

Signed in by Kate McCann at 15H15 and signed out by Kate McCann at 15H30.  (Parent's location - Kate's mobile phone number)

Jellyfish Club Crèche records 30th April 2007 - Afternoon

Signed in by Kate McCann at 15H20  and signed out by Kate McCann at 17H20.  (Parent's location - Kate and Gerry's mobile phone numbers)
----------

So if these records are to be believed, Madeleine was only at the crèche on that afternoon for 15 minutes whilst the twins were at the Jellyfish club for 2 hours?  Contact point mobile phone numbers as opposed to tennis court/room/swimming pool?

ETA:  Were the McCanns at Sagres/Burgau on Monday 30th April 2007, with Madeleine and perhaps a.n.others?  Personally I don't think Krokowski is the key, I think it more likely to be Lourenco.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by snook 28.10.15 13:59

Oh there Amy evidence for the trip to Sagres? I recall a statement where it is recalled someone insists the say the Mccanns with a double buggy but no mention of Madeleine.
snook
snook

Activity : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 28.10.15 14:55

snook wrote:Oh there Amy evidence for the trip to Sagres? I recall a statement where it is recalled someone insists the say the Mccanns with a double buggy but no mention of Madeleine.
Snipped from media:
"A shopkeeper in the town said she remembered them well.
She said: "On the road into the town, Kate was holding Madeleine's hand. On the other side of the road was Gerry with a baby buggy.
"I remember thinking it odd to see him with a baby buggy because I thought the little girl was too old to need one."
She said it was the same day as the stranger taking photographs, although other witnesses said that happened two days later."

But I don´t think the McCann´s or someone else  in the Tapas gang have mentioned anything about Sagres on Monday 30 April.
In fact,everyone involved seems to have forget that day. nah

Anyway, Sunday night and Monday April 30 is the key to unlock this case. IMO

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.10.15 15:57

snook wrote:Oh there Amy evidence for the trip to Sagres? I recall a statement where it is recalled someone insists the say the Mccanns with a double buggy but no mention of Madeleine.
No snook, I don't believe it was ever confirmed by the PJ, or anybody else for that matter.  That simple fact makes it even more curious in my mind - where did the press get this story from?  The press reports were doing the rounds on or around the 12th May 2007, long before the trip to Sagres beach Gerry McCann mentions on his blog sometime in June.  As the date coincides with Lourenco's mumbo jumbo about a stranger photographing children it got me wondering about a possible connection.  After all, there is no conclusive evidence as to the whereabouts of the McCanns on Monday 30th June nor any of their mates.  They also put great emphasis on not having access to a car between 28th April and 3rd May (incl.) but it has since been said that a friend of one of the T9 was stayng at PdL during the same week - and of course Murat and whoever else have wheels.

No smoke without fire?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 28.10.15 16:26

Verdi wrote:
No snook, I don't believe it was ever confirmed by the PJ, or anybody else for that matter.  That simple fact makes it even more curious in my mind - where did the press get this story from?  The press reports were doing the rounds on or around the 12th May 2007, long before the trip to Sagres beach Gerry McCann mentions on his blog sometime in June.  As the date coincides with Lourenco's mumbo jumbo about a stranger photographing children it got me wondering about a possible connection.  After all, there is no conclusive evidence as to the whereabouts of the McCanns on Monday 30th June nor any of their mates.  They also put great emphasis on not having access to a car between 28th April and 3rd May (incl.) but it has since been said that a friend of one of the T9 was stayng at PdL during the same week - and of course Murat and whoever else have wheels.

No smoke without fire?
There's also the alleged rendezvous between GM & Murat at the Las Palmares Golf Club that Richard D Hall talks about in his first films (3 May I think). A location definitely not accessible from PdL without wheels.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 28.10.15 17:00

Interesting that on the 30th April there were no pings from the McCanns mobiles to the Luz antenna.
I've been looking through the crèche records and don't know if this has been mentioned before.looking at the record for 29th both of the McCanns have signed.Gerry McCann writes the time in/ out by writing the hour full size and the minutes very small.Kate writes both hour and minutes the same size.If you look at the crèche sheets for the rest of the days at how the times in and out are written by both,the discrepancies start on the 30th April.I believe people's signature can vary slightly .I didnt think the way we write digits changes.
Joannep43

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.10.15 12:38

'madeleine' by Kate McCann - first published May 2011, coincidently around the same time that Operation Grange commenced.

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 Gerry+McCann+Kate+Gerry+McCann+Launch+Their+LkQ8dLhwOfGl

Gerry McCann speaks during the launch of Kate McCann's book "Madeleine" at the Wellington Hotel on October 19, 2011 in Madrid, Spain. Kate and Gerry McCann's daughter Madeleine has been missing since the evening of May 3, 2007 while the family were on holiday in Portugal.
-----------

DO YOU RECOGNIZE THIS MAN?  If so, immediately contact the Find Madeleine campaign office (just mark brown envelope Kate and Gerry McCann - it'll get there) or send your holiday snaps with this man in the background to Jim Gamble @ CEOP.

ETA:  I trust the edition being launched has been translated into Spanish !?!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 30.10.15 11:16

Interesting post today from TextUSA;

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/sagresman.html#more

TextUSA clearly implicates Krokowski as being a volunteer to throw the PJ off the scent.

"The fact that Wojciech Krokowski was used as a false lead means that he accepted to be one. The fact that the rented car is photographed in the Praça da República shows that very clearly. He placed himself in Sagres so that Nuno Lourenço could point the finger at him."
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 30.10.15 19:24

Carrry On Doctor wrote:Interesting post today from TextUSA;

TextUSA clearly implicates Krokowski as being a volunteer to throw the PJ off the scent.

"The fact that Wojciech Krokowski was used as a false lead means that he accepted to be one. The fact that the rented car is photographed in the Praça da República shows that very clearly. He placed himself in Sagres so that Nuno Lourenço could point the finger at him."
Thank you, very interesting reading.

What the h*ll was going on down there that week?
eek

Lourenço, Krokowski,The McCann´s,The Tapas gang,Murat,Carpenter,Eveleigh
I have probably forgotten someone
What was the connection between all these people?
Freemasons?

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 30.10.15 21:01

NickE wrote:

eek

Freemasons?

What, a freemason medic, who attended a swinging holiday with other well connected people ?

Ridiculous !

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 The%2BWider%2BAgenda
POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-DeUtDlPNl8fXcYS0m9OsyAgkm3Q3Nc2yKJp8dFNh6aYhDTEdEg

Hold on.....
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 30.10.15 21:50

Carrry On Doctor wrote:
NickE wrote:

eek

Freemasons?

What, a freemason medic, who attended a swinging holiday with other well connected people ?

Ridiculous !

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 The%2BWider%2BAgenda
POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-DeUtDlPNl8fXcYS0m9OsyAgkm3Q3Nc2yKJp8dFNh6aYhDTEdEg

Hold on.....
Or could they all be Catenians? Look at what they do and where in the world they are. I know that Kate and Gerry McCann were guests of honour at one of their Burns Suppers.  Take particular notice of the pilgrimages.

http://www.thecatenians.co.uk/pages/about_the_catenian_association/default.aspx
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 30.10.15 21:59

Alarm over secret Catholic 'mason' group

HOME OFFICE ministers are becoming increasingly concerned about the secretive activities of a group of Catholic "Freemasons", the Catenians.
A special report by the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee has highlighted fears that members of the Catenian Association, which is thought to include top-ranking police officers and judges, are using their influence to pervert the course of justice.
The role of the Association came to light during a two-year investigation into Freemasonry conducted by the Committee.
Acting on the advice of the Committee, the Government has ordered the police and judiciary to set up their own databases listing membership of masonic lodges. But individuals are under no legal obligation to reveal their masonic links; and the database will not cover Catenians.
The report, Freemasonry in the Police and the Judiciary, states: "It is estimated that they [the Catenians] number around 11,500. Although this figure shows that the Catenians are far fewer in number than the Freemasons, this does not mean that similar concerns are not raised relating to their influence on the criminal justice system. Where points of principle relating to secretive societies are made in this report, they apply equally to other organisations of the same nature."
The Freemasons have attacked the Government for scrutinising their activities while not also focusing on groups like the Catenians who, like the Freemasons, are exclusively male. Catenians are hand-picked from the Catholic community and, to gain entry, applicants must be sponsored by a member.
The membership list is a closely guarded secret and new recruits are required to take an oath of allegiance to their "brothers". These oaths are made at secret ceremonies, held in hotels or golf clubs, where members wear special insignia including a Maltese cross and ceremonial collar denoting the "circle" to which they belong, as well as pendants and sashes.
The organisation, which was founded in 1908 in Manchester as the Chums Benevolent Association, has its own website. This describes the organisation, which operates worldwide, as a brotherhood that meets to "foster and develop social bonds among members and their families".
The Catenian Association is quick to quash any parallels between the activities of its members and those of Freemasons. "Like most organisations we regard information such as our list of members as privileged," added a spokesman.
"I don't like to use the word 'secretive' but many people would not answer if you asked them if they were a member. It's not like being a member of a tennis club."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/alarm-over-secret-catholic-mason-group-1122460.html
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 31.10.15 9:14

Or this....

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 Fetch.php?w=300&tok=b8cebe&media=tmpl-inscriptiomt

Freemason, Catenian, Knights Templar......take your pick.

Each organisation will help their own in times of need.

They were all caught, literally, with their pants down in 2007.

IMO
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.10.15 9:50

Some info that is new to me after reading Textusa is that Nuno Lourenco was living in Germany at the time.

Was he holidaying in Portugal during May 2007?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 31.10.15 14:57

Apparently Nuno Lourenco and his family were staying with his mother, somewhere in the area of Praia da Luz - maybe Burgau?  He was there for 3 weeks.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.10.15 15:23

Witness statement of Nuno Manuel Lourenco De Jesus - 5th May 2007  (snipped)

That he comes to the process as a witness and states:
He is of Portuguese nationality but immigrated to Germany 14 years ago. He married a German citizen in Denmark. He has two children, whose names are L*******., almost three years old and a girl whose name is L*****, who is almost four years old.
He was on holiday in Portugal from the 22nd of April until the 13th of the current month. He stayed with his mother who lives in Sagres, and was accompanied by his two children and his wife B******, who does not speak Portuguese.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NUNO_LOURENCO.htm

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.10.15 15:51

Reference to Textusa's latest blog on this subject, for once I managed to understand what she's getting at - still the superfluous words are an irritation IMO.  Doesn't read to me like her usual style, she's injected some humour which isn't normal, as far as I've seen - not that it matters one iota.

Twofold reason for this post.  Firstly - does anyone with a link to Textusa know if she visited the apartment block at Burgua whilst on her sisterhood mission?  It may have been mentioned in her blog, I only read through quickly so could have missed something.

Secondly, at the risk of getting myself talked about, I think Tony Bennett (not one and the same btw - contrary to what some choose to believe) should take the credit for drawing attention to this area of the investigation.  Apparently Textusa was alerted by the recent press report but I can't help but think it more likely the result of having read this thread and previous work on ths subject - all of of which I believe was initiated by Tony Bennett.  Admittedly Textusa has put her own slant on the subject so she can't be accused of plagiarism.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 31.10.15 16:19

Yes, recognition must go to Tony. Fully agree.

So why would Nuno Laurenco, a man here on holiday with his children, spin a ludicrous story to the PJ about the false intentions of another man, who (according to TextUSA) is a willing participant.

If we understand what the reason was for so many people being in PdL, all prepared to cover for each other so much, then it all unravels.

That reason is an international sex event featuring many connected people.

IMO.
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 31.10.15 21:16

Interesting video regarding INTERNATIONAL Swingers Month, to be held in Cancun 2016.

http://swingersmonth.com/

Quoting from the promotional video.....

".....you do not have to worry about being judged...."

So why would the promoters have to sell this point when the public are apparently so blasé towards swinging ?

Furthermore, check out the house rules, http://desirepearl.originalresorts.com/house-rules, including;

Due to the nature of our Resort, please respect all guests. Photos with cameras, cellphones or videotaping in public areas are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. - See more at: http://desirepearl.originalresorts.com/house-rules/#sthash.KkZ0jP1C.dpuf

No photography, or other video recordings permitted in public places.

As well as an absence of photos from the fateful holiday, it seems that the OC at PdL didn't have any CCTV footage either.

How strange.
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.15 16:44

@CarryOnDoctor

What do you mean, an absence of photographs on that holiday.  Have you forgotten the poolside photo with Gerry and his two daughters, the one with MBM clutching the tennis balls, and the playground photo?  Admittedly none showing the whole McCann family, or a group snap, or all the children together enjoying their seaside holiday. winkwink

There was also mention in a few statements that another father, Nigel, was videoing his child in the playground.  Probably lies.  IMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.11.15 22:38

Slightly off topic but a) I couldn't find a more recent appropriate thread and b) it's vaguely connected with the Burgau apartment complex and the Sagres beach incident.  Please move if necessary.

In the past it has been suggested that the inappropriate photograph of MBM wearing blue eye shadow may have been taken a Burgau apartment balcony.  The photographs of the complex contained in the PJ files are of the front elevation only, it's all a matter of conjecture what the rear elevation looked like in 2007 - hence my recently asking if Textusa and the sisterhood visited the area whilst in Portugal this year.  I'm still curious about the press report of the McCanns alleged visit to Sagres on 30th April 2007 - please excuse if I keep banging on about it.  So here it is..

Jon Corner - managing director of River Media, film producer, on the board of the official Find Madeleine Fund, close friend of the McCanns, godfather to McCann child.  Jon Corner, spokesman for the McCanns who reportedly accompanied them on their trip to Huelva during a public holiday.   Jon Corner, one of the first for Kate McCann to telephone early on morning of 4th May 2007, reported to have given cuddlecat as gift to Madeleine, who filmed Kate and Gerry in Portugal August 2007, I believe used for a Panorama production.

Jon Corner said of Madeleine McCann..

"So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some ******* picked up on that."
----------

Madeleine McCann: new video released on third anniversary of disappearance - 2nd May 2010 (snipped)

Gerry and Kate McCann are hoping to put the focus back on the search for their daughter Madeleine with the short film.

It shows the couple pursuing attempts to find their missing child over the past three years, from handing out posters in Portugal to chasing up leads from their home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

The film also includes a new photograph of a grown up-looking Madeleine wearing blue eyeshadow accompanied with a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace.

The video, produced by family friend Jon Corner, was originally shown at a fundraising event in London in January to mark the 1,000th day since the little girl's disappearance.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/7662374/Madeleine-McCann-new-video-released-on-third-anniversary-of-disappearance.html

----------

The video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epdtWmTWZEU

"So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some ******* picked up on that."

The Find Madeleine Campaign ???    POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 - Page 3 Red_flag-icon

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top