The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Mm11

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Mm11

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Regist10

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Empty PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson

Post by Jill Havern 24.09.15 9:36

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246952/PM-set-Leveson-heat-spin-doctor-Britain-s-ex-police-chief-claims-Cameron-announced-Leveson-Inquiry-flak-away-Coulson.html#ixzz3mdwZc0VX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Posts : 25157
Activity : 37762
Likes received : 7637
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Empty Re: PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson

Post by Guest 24.09.15 9:39

The old tried and trusted method.

Set up an Enquiry.

I think Tony Blair suggested it.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/feb/19/tony-blair-rebekah-brooks-phone-hacking

I detest these people.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Empty Re: PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson

Post by aiyoyo 24.09.15 10:09

Politicians, they are all the same - one word to describe them 'cunning' .
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Empty PM, set up Leveson to take the heat off his press aid A Coulson?

Post by willowthewisp 25.09.15 18:24

Was this the Police Commander who set up Operation Grange Re-Mit, Abduction for SIO Hamish Campbell and DCI Andy Redwood to proceed to investigate,review?
Which led to a farcical Crime Watch production giving preponderance to a fifty minute time for an Abduction by Tannerman/Smithman sighting at 21.15pm and 22.00pm 3 May 2007?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3392
Activity : 4912
Likes received : 1160
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Empty Re: PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson

Post by PeterMac 25.09.15 18:41

aiyoyo wrote:Politicians, they are all the same - one word to describe them 'cunning' .

Cue for the old joke.
Little boy in school asked to write an essay about the Police wrote
The Police are Bastards.
everyone horrified, educational social workers involved, and he was taken round the local police station, given a ride in the police car, saw the cells and the control room, and was given his very own set of plastic handcuffs and a sponge truncheon
He was then asked to write another essay.
He wrote
The police are cunning bastards . . ."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 13180
Activity : 16169
Likes received : 2059
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Empty Re: PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson

Post by Guest 25.09.15 21:40

willowthewisp wrote:Was this the Police Commander who set up Operation Grange Re-Mit, Abduction for SIO Hamish Campbell and DCI Andy Redwood to proceed to investigate,review?
Which led to a farcical Crime Watch production giving preponderance to a fifty minute time for an Abduction by Tannerman/Smithman sighting at 21.15pm and 22.00pm 3 May 2007?

BOG STANDARD POLICING.... nowhere to be seen.

What are we up against?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Empty Re: PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson

Post by worriedmum 25.09.15 21:54

BlueBag wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:Was this the Police Commander who set up Operation Grange Re-Mit, Abduction for SIO Hamish Campbell and DCI Andy Redwood to proceed to investigate,review?
Which led to a farcical Crime Watch production giving preponderance to a fifty minute time for an Abduction by Tannerman/Smithman sighting at 21.15pm and 22.00pm 3 May 2007?

BOG STANDARD POLICING.... nowhere to be seen.

What are we up against?
And I would add, a Crimewatch that was heavily promoted , (with no apparent sense of urgency for the recovery of a missing child) ,for its 'revelation moment' -which has led us to .......er.......where has it led us to?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Posts : 2061
Activity : 2818
Likes received : 583
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson Empty Re: PM 'set up Leveson to take heat off over his spin doctor': Britain's ex-top police chief claims Cameron announced Leveson Inquiry to 'take the flak away' from Coulson

Post by Guest 25.09.15 22:04

worriedmum wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:Was this the Police Commander who set up Operation Grange Re-Mit, Abduction for SIO Hamish Campbell and DCI Andy Redwood to proceed to investigate,review?
Which led to a farcical Crime Watch production giving preponderance to a fifty minute time for an Abduction by Tannerman/Smithman sighting at 21.15pm and 22.00pm 3 May 2007?

BOG STANDARD POLICING.... nowhere to be seen.

What are we up against?
And I would add, a Crimewatch that was heavily promoted , (with no apparent sense of urgency for the recovery of a missing child) ,for its 'revelation moment' -which has led us to .......er.......where has it led us to?

An appeal by Amaral and an extension of Grange budget by £2M.

We are up against the ESTABLISHMENT and not because of two middle class doctors,
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum