The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 16 Mm11

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 16 Mm11

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 16 Regist10

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine.

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 16 Empty Re: Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine.

Post by whodunnit 30.06.15 19:31

Perhaps they doth protest too much.

CEOP is a command of the National Crime Agency
© Crown Copyright
National Crime Agency is not subject to the provisions of the Freedom of information Act 2000

~~

In other words, CEOP doesn't have to answer questions either. Isn't it great when 'child protection' agencies can legally hide their books?
Anonymous
whodunnit

Back to top Go down

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 16 Empty Re: Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine.

Post by sallypelt 30.06.15 19:33

This is not new, but well worth a read:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP 30.06.15 19:58

@ Richard Henshaw. Thanks I would post some of it but as you yourself will know guests are limited.

Anyways for those interested

The Madeleine jpgs (photos) are interesting as they follow the exact same process as the other jpgs in the index (the whole of the index). There are individual crawls on single days and one other with a date range where a number of cross references (which outline the number of times changes have occurred) are recorded. It appears that the other URLs are repeated by page name on numerous occasions (only on 30/04 however there are 2495 in total for that day). I think the Madeleine photos were captured on 30/04 it may be their file type that stopped the repetition (only my guess as they were the only jpgs captured that day).
Anonymous
HKP

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.06.15 20:00

RE: my last 'post'

WHERE and WHEN and WHO 'from', did CEOP get their 'cutesy', (at least six MONTHS?) out of date FIRST 'photo', of Madeleine, to upload onto their website, within hours, days, of the 'disappearance'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.06.15 20:07

HKP Today at 7:58 pm
@ Richard Henshaw. Thanks I would post some of it but as you yourself will know guests are limited.
--------------------------------------

HKP? Why don't you just 'register'?

Your 'input', on other topics/threads/posts would be welcome.

In fact, why don't all the 'guests' register.

'You' are all 'here' now anyway.

'Fresh EYES' and all that!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.06.15 20:11

jeanmonroe wrote:HKP Today at 7:58 pm
--------------------------------------

HKP? Why don't you just 'register'?

Your 'input', on other topics/threads/posts would be welcome.

In fact, why don't all the 'guests' register.

'You' are all 'here' now anyway.

'Fresh EYES' and all that!
thumbup

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 30.06.15 20:17

jeanmonroe wrote:RE: my last 'post'

WHERE and WHEN and WHO 'from', did CEOP get their 'cutesy', (at least six MONTHS?) out of date FIRST 'photo', of Madeleine, to upload onto their website, within hours, days, of the 'disappearance'?
Bump!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP 30.06.15 20:29

@jeanmunroe. I was outed (although I wasn't hiding) as Hongkong Phooey, I've been banned from here for being quarrelsome & argumentative (someone was having a laugh considering what's been said even on this very thread). I have a new kennel however I felt this was potentially a dynamite subject and wanted to get the best out of both forums by taking the opportunity to post as a Guest here. Apologies for going off topic.

On topic, I've not had the chance to fully investigate the mccann . html url s from the index what I've seen from the cursory glance is that the range of dates starts on 30/04 and the single day crawls are 6/6 (from memory only might not be correct on the 6/6) 

Whilst the repetitions don't overly concern me the fact that there are future dated URLs under the 30/04 does, having said that WBM does actually function that way IMO.
Anonymous
HKP

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.06.15 20:31

worriedmum wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:RE: my last 'post'

WHEN, the VERY 'last photo' (pool) was 'IN' KM's camera, for HOURS, BEFORE the 'disappearance'?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.06.15 20:33

HKP wrote:@jeanmunroe. I was outed (although I wasn't hiding) as Hongkong Phooey, I've been banned from here for being quarrelsome & argumentative (someone was having a laugh considering what's been said even on this very thread). I have a new kennel however I felt this was potentially a dynamite subject and wanted to get the best out of both forums by taking the opportunity to post as a Guest here. Apologies for going off topic.

I've reactivated your account if you would like to post with your account so you can upload information.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 30.06.15 20:39

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
HKP wrote:@jeanmunroe. I was outed (although I wasn't hiding) as Hongkong Phooey, I've been banned from here for being quarrelsome & argumentative (someone was having a laugh considering what's been said even on this very thread). I have a new kennel however I felt this was potentially a dynamite subject and wanted to get the best out of both forums by taking the opportunity to post as a Guest here. Apologies for going off topic.

I've reactivated your account if you would like to post with your account so you can upload information.

..... now there's a friendly act. Well done.   friends    high5
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Coy 30.06.15 20:42

@jeanmonroe

RE: my last 'post'WHERE and WHEN and WHO 'from', did CEOP get their 'cutesy', (at least six MONTHS?) out of date FIRST 'photo', of Madeleine, to upload onto their website, within hours, days, of the 'disappearance'?

Precisely,  jeanmonroe, precisely.

The possession of this photo (which was not amongst the first publicised photos of Maddie, and certainly not the one 'printed off that night' on Amy's crappy Kodak printer) by Ceop is very confusing indeed.

Just how did they get hold of that private photo as early as 30 April, if not the early days of May, even. To me, this is as damning evidence as the crawled capture date of 30 April. Just my interpretation and opinion, of course.
Anonymous
Dee Coy

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.06.15 20:42

@jeanmunroe. I was outed (although I wasn't hiding) as Hongkong Phooey
------------------------
Ah.

Well if you weren't 'outed' before.........................you are NOW! laughat laughat

STOP bloddy arguing, pm admin, and register! winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 30.06.15 20:44

HelenMeg wrote:
Claire25 wrote:
The Tony Bennett wrote:
XXXXXXXX wrote:"Lizzy Hideho Taylor
1 hr · Edited
I just spoke to Chris about the WBM issues to ask if there could be a further email about the reason the CEOP page appeared on April 30th. His response was that the email he sent to me initially was an acknowledgement of their error in the Timestamp (something to do with a 'subset') and that there really isn't anything else they can reply to.
He has become aware of the 'speculation' but basically cannot respond any further and suggested that if anyone has any queries about anything regarding the error and if they feel that there may be major implications they should contact the police and he will furnish them with any information necessary."
That's not an honest response.

After seeing that report from Lizzy Taylor, to me the balance of the argument has swung again in favour of those who assert there WAS a 'capture' of a 'mccann.html' file by Wayback Machine on the CEOP website at 11.58am on 30 April 2007.

"Something to do with a subset" is not an answer at all.

And if he has got the answer, how many minutes does it take for him to write out an explanation and give it to Lizzy Taylor or anyone else who has enquired about their alleged error?

A subset error that only affects the CEOP site on 30 April 2007?

What subset error and how many other timestamps are affected?

And as for: 'Go to the police', this says to me: "This is very sensitive and we're not telling you anything more - ever. Now leave us alone".
Spot on.  This is exactly what I think.

I've been following and whilst I don't really understand the technical side and also can imagine it's easy to cling onto the hope that some concrete evidence is found, theres some twitchy behaviour going on from some people who seem desperate to convince everyone it's all an error just so we all don't look stupid.  

I've very much swung to the view that the page existed on 30/04 now too.  I don't understand the arguments, but more of the posters in that camp seem genuine.
I've also read the thread and arguments. I have seen nothing to make me believe that the crawler did not find the CEOP McCann page on 30th April. We seem to be bending over backwards to find a reason rather than believing the simple. If Madeleine died earlier in the week then this ties in logically with a call to CEOP from a VIP. 'look we have a massive problem. A small girl has died out here. Its rather awkward and I need to pull in a favour. Due to the intense sensitivity of guests out here we need to cover this as a paedophile abduction - you will be called - please be on standby'...
 The next thing we know, someone is creating a CEOP file in anticipation.

Although I am still to be persuaded on death earlier in the week,  if this file has a valid date stamp of 30th April then its not too surprising, along with a hurried return to Pd L by RM and the beginning of abnormal mobile phone use of Kate Mc Cann (cant remember the exact dates of when she started abnormal use of mobile but it perhaps ties in - taken from thread here: -  On Monday 30th April 2007, neither of the McCanns telephones activated the Luz transmitters. This looks very odd, especially as they were around the Ocean Club to shuffle the kids to and from the creches. On this afternoon, Madeleine remained in the Creche for only 15 minutes and was picked up by her mother at 15.30. We do not know what Madeleine did for the rest of the day, but it is possible she was being fractious. Interestingly, a friend of Mrs and Mr McCann supposedly told the 'Dispatches' team that made a TV program on the tragedy, that 'Madeleine was a screamer'. This could be interpreted in one of two ways, but any use of the past tense in referring to Madeleine would be very significant. It was such a past tense referral, to her supposedly living children, that alerted the FBI to their murder by Susan Smith, their mother.

On Tuesday 1st May 2007, Gerald McCann's handset was silent all day. Kate McCanns mobile first activated the Luz antenna at 10.16, but all details of the days calls have been deleted from the handset and there is no nothing in the CD from her mobile provider. Another activation took place at 12.17. The Creche records show that Gerald McCann picked up Madeleine at 12.20 (a bit earlier than usual) but Kate McCann's call at 12.17 does not appear to have been to him, (because his mobile was not activated at all that day). Kate McCann dealt with her last call before leaving for the Tapas Bar at 20.35.

Furthermore:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Guest on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:03 am
Monday 30th April

Compared to other days, this day appears to be blackout day.

Kate, no calls or texts. Phone appears to be switched off.

Gerry, no calls or texts. Phone appears to be switched off.

GuestGuest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:17 pm
Tuesday 1 May

Kate McCann involved in at least 13 mobile phone conversations and/or texts. The PJ log omits to indicate with whom - but they must know. A whole bunch of these were just before 2230 that evening.
Gerry McCann's mobile appears to be silent, but since Annex 37 of the PJ report has been withheld, it is impossible to say for certain.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Researcher

Or is this just one huge distraction to take us away from Goncalo's appeal  and the Fund?

Helen Meg

I'm really liking your post, especially the blue highlighted part.    clappingclappingclapping
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.06.15 20:45

@Get'emGonçalo
-----------------

Thankyou. airkiss roses

Life REALLY is too 'short'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP 30.06.15 20:52

@ Get'emGonçalo. Whilst a generous offer I'm going to decline I won't be a member (as such) where the outrageous attack on the likes of  PeterMac the other day go unpunished, I was banned for much, much less. Thanks but no thanks I am happy just to 'guest' (even though the enter code sequence is a pain in the bum)

Apologies for off topic again (one of my pet hates  big grin)
Anonymous
HKP

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP 30.06.15 21:04

If someone can point me to how I PM admin etc. I think it might be worthwhile if they could upload the PDF file I have which demonstrates the 104 occurrences of the naming convention the same as Madeleine 01 and Madeleine 02. From this it can be seen the number of times the other URLs have been repeated where the Madeleine ones have not.
Anonymous
HKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 30.06.15 21:34

I think that you can do that HKP by clicking the contact link at the bottom of the page.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP 30.06.15 21:39

@Amy Dean, thanks I wasn't sure if that was for Forumation or this site specific. I see from the lack of responses that I may have offended some if so I apologise to the good people in this forum.

I'll try a PM and see how it goes  big grin
Anonymous
HKP

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 30.06.15 21:48

HKP wrote:@ Get'emGonçalo. Whilst a generous offer I'm going to decline I won't be a member (as such) where the outrageous attack on the likes of  PeterMac the other day go unpunished, I was banned for much, much less. Thanks but no thanks I am happy just to 'guest' (even though the enter code sequence is a pain in the bum)

Oh I'm slightly sad about that - I was hoping that we might get to a time when we could wander freely between both communities - like in the EU.... I have no problem with either community pray2 There's things I like about both - but felt awkward about flipping between both
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by implicit 30.06.15 22:03

@HelenMeg
There's things I like about both - but felt awkward about flipping between both

Why do you have to feel awkward ?
Two is company...Three, is the Google cloud big grin

Anonymous
implicit

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.06.15 22:42

jeanmonroe wrote:
WHY WOULD CEOP 'USE' AN 'OUT OF DATE' PHOTO ON THEIR WEBSITE?
(in the days and first two weeks AFTER Madeleine's 'disappearance')

why indeed.
And why would the McCanns NOT give the Last Photo to the PJ and the press for two weeks.
Why would they hold back on the most important photo of the entire series  (Rhetorical, obviously !)
And during those two weeks several things had happened.
trip to the UK by GM
return to Pdl by GM AND the egregious Mitchell
Trip to Pdl by PM, sister of GM, and wife of a skilled astronomer and photoshopper and manipulator of all things photographic

And one day later -  Dah, dah. We get the Last Photo, suddenly DATED 3/5/7 and timed at EXACT solar Zenith.  

"One coincidence, two coincidences, after that . . . " madeleine, by Kate McCann
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.06.15 22:48

HelenMeg wrote:
HKP wrote:@ Get'emGonçalo. Whilst a generous offer I'm going to decline I won't be a member (as such) where the outrageous attack on the likes of  PeterMac the other day go unpunished, I was banned for much, much less. Thanks but no thanks I am happy just to 'guest' (even though the enter code sequence is a pain in the bum)

Oh I'm slightly sad about that - I was hoping that we might get to a time when we could wander freely between both communities - like in the EU.... I have no problem with either community pray2 There's things I like about both - but felt awkward about flipping between both
Oh purlease.   There was no end of sniping on this forum at Tony and others for months by some of those on the other site.   Next will we be seeing Russian Doll back after all she had to say.  It has since carried on I have read on the the new forum.  

Sometimes I cannot believe what I read.

Leopards don't change their spots.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP 30.06.15 23:09

@Plebgate. Any opinion on the nearly 9000 URLs in the Ceop index, the 3015 attributed to 30/04/07 or the 2495 that are actually logged as on that exact day (without being in a range). What about the way that Wayback recreates web pages on retrieval and actually looks forwards and backwards until it finds a reference to what its looking for. What about the Madeleine 01 & 02 jpg‘s that are the only captures with the URL construction which are not repeated, or the 138 that are repeated on average 20 times, does this tell us they were dropped in or a true capture. What do you think of skyrocket1‘s email to somebody who looks like they actually know what they are talking about...

[HKP - Some parts of your post deleted...Once again, please refrain from goading, you are a guest here, kindly remember that - Mod]
Anonymous
HKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.06.15 23:42

Doug D wrote:Verdi:

‘I took a random selection of pages from the CEOP website, going back to 2005, and pasted onto Wayback machine, every single one of which showed the first grab shots to be either dated 19th September 2010 or 6th October 2010 (including a press release concerning Madeleine McCanns disappearance from 2007) - coinciding nicely with the CEOPs merger with SOCA etc.  Could be wrong but this indicates to me that the CEOP was not accessible to the web crawler prior to that time so where do the April 2007 + come from?’

Too little too late I believe. Many of the old CEOP pages have been whooshed and diverted to the ‘CEOP Command’ page.

Using:

you can however still go back to the very first CEOP Press Release captured on 24th December 2005, announcing the launch of the new CEOP Centre in April 2006 and tab forward from there.

HKP:

‘was there an actual crawl on the 30/04/07 that included the Ceop site, if there was then what was captured, if there wasn't then what's gone wrong.’

If you look at the ‘Wayback captures bar’ at the top of this screen you can (just about) see the red bar which ties in with the 30th April date showing. This is the first capture of the 11 quoted in the bar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From WBM’s second statement to HideHo the date of this capture was really 31st July, which again makes little sense for a page which by then should have been nearly three months old. If indeed this capture date was 31/7, there should be at least one white gap between the black bars for June, which there is not.

Similarly from this screenshot of 13th May, there is the ‘pop-up’ date showing for 30th April and there is clearly a black bar to the left of the red 13th May one, indicating an earlier capture:

(Sorry can't get 'Host an Image' to work for some reason, I took an actual photograph of the screen as 'screen grab' wouldn't capture the pop-up. Is an 8mb picture too big?)

Nuala will no doubt be back questioning why on earth should WBM respond to anyone, but as they have responded so far, they are going to have to do so again, because this is not just going to go away.
Thank you for taking the trouble to reply.  Story of my life I'm afraid - always and day late and a dollar short.

It seems clear that if this anomaly is not a genuine computing error and there is any jiggery-pokery going on, it's by the hand of CEOP and not the Wayback organization. Wonder what ever happened to the child prodigy that set up the original Find Madeleine official website?  I jest of course.

This time I really will bog off, the subject is way above my head smilie !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top