The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153 Mm11

Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153 Mm11

Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153 Regist10

Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153 Empty Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153

Post by Silverspeed 14.06.15 23:47

Just caught this interesting documentary which at the beginning had a feature on Martin Grimes with Eddie and Keela. I suspect many people on this forum will be familiar with this programme but I don't recall seeing it before. Originally shown on ITV in 2008 I think.
I have included a link to the programme via YouTube for anyone who is interested.

Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153 Empty Eddie and Keela

Post by worriedmum 15.06.15 8:07

Thank you for posting this, Silverspeed.  Please  could someone with the know-how save this programme before it is whooshed?

At about 7 minutes the role of the dogs in the Madeleine McCann case is mentioned,

''while Eddie looked for a body, Keela searched for blood and found some, which only further deepened the mystery''

How to say nothing while saying something, eh?

If they are  'notoriously unreliable' (!) how come these dogs are able to earn 'as much as a chief constable' ?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153 Empty Re: Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153

Post by tigger 15.06.15 8:12

worriedmum wrote:Thank you for posting this, Silverspeed.  Please  could someone with the know-how save this programme before it is whooshed?

At about 7 minutes the role of the dogs in the Madeleine McCann case is mentioned,

''while Eddie looked for a body, Keela searched for blood and found some, which only further deepened the mystery''

How to say nothing while saying something, eh?

If they are  'notoriously unreliable' (!) how come these dogs are able to earn 'as much as a chief constable' ?
It's not correct iirc. The cadaver dog and blood dog don't work at the same time, they are sent in separately for obvious reasons.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153 Empty Re: Send In The Dogs Uk on Sky channel 153

Post by worriedmum 15.06.15 8:18

I think the wording is ambiguous .

For comparison , here is the link to the video of Eddie and Keela in Praia Da Luz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EHJjpXii9o
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top