The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FIRST photo - Page 2 Mm11

FIRST photo - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FIRST photo - Page 2 Mm11

FIRST photo - Page 2 Regist10

FIRST photo

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FIRST photo - Page 2 Empty Re: FIRST photo

Post by Richard IV 13.04.15 9:06

aquila wrote:
PeterMac wrote:And that photo became the two posters we believe were photocopied on the machine in the main reception.
That would account for the transformation from 6x4 into A4 format with the wording scribbled badly onto the backing sheet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It wouldn't take a mastermind to trace the person who scribbled on the back of the A4 poster. This isn't imo the handwriting of a Brit - see the lower case letter 'a' for starters and then look at the way in which the lower case letter 'i' has a circle instead of a dot above it. This is hybrid writing. IMO it's someone who has been educated in UK and is used to writing in Portuguese.

ETA: This writing belongs to a woman imo.

Circles instead of a dot above the i = immaturity and attention seeking

"Dots That Are Drawn In A Circle, Or Any Other Drawn Shape, Show Immaturity, And A Desire For Attention. Jayne Mansfield, A British Movie Star Of Old, Dotted The “I” In Her Name With A Heart Shape! It Is Very Common To Find Drawn “I”-Dots In The Writing Of Teenage Girls, And Sometimes They May Be Embellished To Form A Happy Face Or Some Sort Of “Picture.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.04.15 9:17

Richard IV wrote:
aquila wrote:
PeterMac wrote:And that photo became the two posters we believe were photocopied on the machine in the main reception.
That would account for the transformation from 6x4 into A4 format with the wording scribbled badly onto the backing sheet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It wouldn't take a mastermind to trace the person who scribbled on the back of the A4 poster. This isn't imo the handwriting of a Brit - see the lower case letter 'a' for starters and then look at the way in which the lower case letter 'i' has a circle instead of a dot above it. This is hybrid writing. IMO it's someone who has been educated in UK and is used to writing in Portuguese.

Circles instead of a dot above the i = immaturity and attention seeking

"Dots That Are Drawn In A Circle, Or Any Other Drawn Shape, Show Immaturity, And A Desire For Attention. Jayne Mansfield, A British Movie Star Of Old, Dotted The “I” In Her Name With A Heart Shape! It Is Very Common To Find Drawn “I”-Dots In The Writing Of Teenage Girls, And Sometimes They May Be Embellished To Form A Happy Face Or Some Sort Of “Picture.”
I don't wish to detract from the original topic but ages ago I scrutinized the Tapas Bar sheets. I have no idea where to find that topic. I think Clay might be able to help find it so that this thread can continue on topic.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.04.15 9:31

For a missing child poster these are both totally inadequate.
Surely given this task one would
Use block letters (motorway lettering)
Put slightly more information
Make it clear who to contact
Ask people to ask their friends
and so on

Or did the person / persons who made these posters also KNOW that she would never be found ?

And why would the posters not be in the same aspect, photo on the right, wording on the left, so that the two backing sheets can be put on the photocopier in the same way
to generate as many copies as necessary.
Interesting that ROB seems to think the photo was the iconic Red Dress one, not this polkadot one.
Did he ever in fact SEE the photo. Did he select it from those available on the camera ? If so, how ?
And how did the image get from the camera memory chip to a USB stick - if it did.
Or did AT have a memory chip reader with a USB connector - as I do.
If so she doesn't mention it.
And did she 'dock' her Kodak camera so they could then scan through the available photos before choosing the worst best one. We are not told. She says she went back to he apartment to collect the 'printer', . . . not printer, leads, card reader, USB cable, and camera, and spare pack of photo paper and ink cartridge.The printer itself has a carrying handle (look it up on Amazon ) but this lot would need a blue tennis bag to transport
And how far away was her apartment ? How long did this trip take her.
She says in v. 2 it all happened around 2400.
ROB, trip home, trip back, set up and print 30 copies (45 mins) without the lapse of any time
"Whoosh". Just like that !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames 13.04.15 13:34

PeterMac wrote:
However, the aspect ratio of said photo is wrong for the Canon which is the camera from which allegedly the photograph was copied. So we still don’t know where the photo came from. We do know that it did not come from the Canon as stated in the rogatories. Neither do we know how it got onto the USB stick or even if there was one that evening.

When I've got a bit more time I need to read through all of Tigger's posts, but I personally don't think anything can be inferred from the aspect ratio, (1888 x 2350), stated in one of the AFP versions of the photo.  It's certainly a cropped version of the original as can be seen from the versions below, and it looks to possibly have been scanned.

The first image below doesn't match the 15x10cm (6"x4") ratio of the paper used, so is also cropped as is evident from the second one below which is reported by AFP as being on a shop window on the 4th May, and has the least cropping that I've seen, possibly uncropped, (although remember if the aspect ratio of the original is different to the paper in the printer, either some cropping of the image will occur during printing, or white bands at the top or the sides will be added, so once again hard to infer anything without the original).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rustyjames

Activity : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.04.15 14:38

aquila wrote:

I don't think the a or the circle above the i have anything to do with writing in POrtuguese. They are more the thing you see in girlish handwritings all over the world.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.04.15 14:40

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

Yeah that top line looks about the same.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.04.15 17:49

lj wrote:
aquila wrote:

I don't think the a or the circle above the i have anything to do with writing in POrtuguese. They are more the thing you see in girlish handwritings all over the world.
The 'a' is not how Brits write an 'a'. It's not how we're taught to write an 'a'. We're also not taught to cross a lower case 't'. The childish mark above the letter 'i' is like brain leakage. It's how this person writes in their everyday life.

The fact this information was written in lower case instead of entirely in block capitals is remarkable (well to me in any case).  It indicates lack of urgency. Block capitals are used to alert. This is a 'poster' that came out, gave no details of the police number, was a photograph printed out (see Tigger's excellent analysis) and to me doesn't look like the handwriting of a Brit and might shed a little light on things as to who was asked/directed to do what at the time.

Just my (amateur) opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 13.04.15 19:23

"The 'a' is not how Brits write an 'a'. It's not how we're taught to write an 'a'. We're also not taught to cross a lower case 't'."

I agree about the letter "a" not being a British way of writing but I don't know anyone who doesn't cross their "t" s.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 13.04.15 19:43

Casey5 wrote:"The 'a' is not how Brits write an 'a'. It's not how we're taught to write an 'a'. We're also not taught to cross a lower case 't'."

I agree about the letter "a" not being a British way of writing but I don't know anyone who doesn't cross their "t" s.
And dot their 'i' s.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 13.04.15 20:47

Aquila can you clarify regarding lower case t ?
As regards the lower case a I agree that it is not how I was taught at school but as a teenager that is exactly how I chose to write them. I agree that the writing would seem to be that of a young female but I don't see that it has to be that of a non Brit.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.04.15 20:57

Rufus T wrote:Aquila can you clarify regarding lower case t ?
As regards the lower case a I agree that it is not how I was taught at school but as a teenager that is exactly how I chose to write them. I agree that the writing would seem to be that of a young female but I don't see that it has to be that of a non Brit.
I've probably got it wrong.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 13.04.15 21:24

aiyoyo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
What the wordings on the side?   3 yrs ? from last night?  No contact nr listed, pathetic.

The writing and message is glib: not authentic. It is what you would write if you had left an umbrella by the side of the pool. Or a beach bag. Hoping that someone would hand it in to pool staff and you could collect it the next day.

Completely inconsistent with the disappearance of a child. If it was a genuine message and poster it would be far more urgent. The name of the child and her nickname would be made clear. The correct age would be given. Madeleine was very nearly four. A time would be given for when she was last seen. And there would be information making it clear exactly where she want missing from.

Without any of the above information, the poster is almost entirely useless. And, given that the photo is not up to date and shows a child looking much younger than nearly four, the poster is totally useless.

Also, notice how impersonal the wording is. It doesn't even say 'a child of 3 years'. Just '3 years'. And 'from last night' is so vague and impersonal. As well as being grammatically incorrect. The use of 'from' would suggest that information is being given as to where the child went missing from. So logically it should read:  (Missing): 'from apartment 5A at Ocean Club.' And (missing) since yesterday evening between 9pm and 10pm.

Very, very odd. Even allowing for a staged, faked abduction the wording on the poster is strange. So little care put into it. 

In a way, this almost lends weight to the substitute child theory. The substitute child is whisked away at the last minute -  leaving Team McCann's script in disarray and TM furious that they have been 'landed in it.' 

The McCanns strange bowing movements, as noted by the Portuguese police when they arrived on the scene, are suggestive of both the parents praying for their very lives, imo. They know they are in it up to their necks.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 13.04.15 21:27

Aquila is this what you mean about lower case t not being crossed?
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.04.15 22:17

I do not think any native English speaker would say
missing
from last night

Firstly it is not "English" usage.
Secondly it assumes that the poster will be valid for only one day
And that immediately thereafter she will be found . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.04.15 22:55

PeterMac wrote:I do not think any native English speaker would say
missing
from last night

Secondly it assumes that the poster will be valid for only one day
And that immediately thereafter she will be found . . .

"Desde" = since/from? Some kind of double translation weirdness?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.04.15 23:07

[quote="Clay Regazzoni"][quote="PeterMac"]I do not think any native English speaker would say
[size=16]missing
[b]from last night [/b][/size]

Secondly it assumes that the poster will be valid for [i]only one day[/i]
And that immediately thereafter she will be found . . .[/quote]

"Desde" = since/from? Some kind of double translation weirdness?[/quote]

Must be a Brit trying to pass for a sardine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.04.15 13:02

Rufus T wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aquila is this what you mean about lower case t not being crossed?
Hi Rufus T, yes that's what I meant...I know it's old style handwriting - so I've got it wrong.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.04.15 21:29

j.rob wrote:The writing and message is glib: not authentic. It is what you would write if you had left an umbrella by the side of the pool. Or a beach bag. Hoping that someone would hand it in to pool staff and you could collect it the next day.

Completely inconsistent with the disappearance of a child. If it was a genuine message and poster it would be far more urgent. The name of the child and her nickname would be made clear. The correct age would be given. Madeleine was very nearly four. A time would be given for when she was last seen. And there would be information making it clear exactly where she want missing from.

Without any of the above information, the poster is almost entirely useless. And, given that the photo is not up to date and shows a child looking much younger than nearly four, the poster is totally useless.

The wordings "from last night" would suggest that the message was written a day after the incident occurred.  Probably written by a portuguese staff, the same one that wrote on the 'top line' of the 'diners reservation sheet' because the handwritings on both look the same.  

That raises the question why the Mcs deemed it so urgent to get the photo printed in within less than 2 hours after Madeleine has gone missing, yet recklessly left it carelessly to Resort staff to circulate without thoughts to include crucial and useful details or write up a message of their own.  Likely the Portuguese staff used own initiative to write up a message to append to the image for circulation, hence the English and not much thoughts given to useful details necessary to fit the purpose.  

It's very odd for parents of a child freshly missing to even be thinking of organising printing of photo, when the calls to Police had hardly being organised/made, or Police had barely arrived and official searches not set up yet.  How come the Mcs were already aware at that early a stage that they'd absolutely have got to have the photo printed and posters made up to keep up her disappearance in public awareness (and for their later campaign purposes)? The break neck speed in which they organised photo print out and put out the posters was unheard of and unparalleled in the history of crimes of missing children/people. It's like jumping to conclusion right away, or knowing for certain she would never be found, and that the posters for long term campaign was priority over immediate search.

Posters are usually put up by Police, or with the advice and help of Police, and never done that quickly or that early into the disappearance when search is paramount priority.  A last photo of the missing person may be used to flash up on TV and in the press for people to keep a look out, but posters putting up usually happen after a time lapse, and rarely within 24 hours when hope is not exhausted; and, never in less than 2 hours when official search hasn't start.

The other thing is - if this memory card in the USB stick is an extra one that they'd brought along on holiday (that they'd the clarity of mind amidst the chaos to remember to look for it and use it) but one that they retrieved from one of their cameras to give to ROB, of significance is - how did they know or remember in which memory card this photo was in, also which memory card was in which of the two cameras - unless they'd to look through each of the memory card in the two cameras, scan though the photo pools, and then had the sanity and practicality of mind to delve into their belongings to look for the USB stick (assuming the stick belongs to them)?  When and where would have they have had the chance to do that when 5A was heaving with human traffic, various people coming and going in and out of 5A and there was a hive of activities in and around 5A vicinity.  Had they had done that, surely someone would have witnessed them in the process of looking at cameras and selecting photo.

If this card is a separate stand alone one they'd brought and given to ROB it would mean they'd had to specially explain to ROB on which specific one to print, unless there's only one photo in the card, which would be red flag.  On top of that, how did they know that was the photo they will have to use, to search for that, and that the photo they elect to use would have to be full portrait view, and not just any photo in the m-card? Why not any recent photo or photo taken on holiday or even last photo? Unless it (the photo) and the USB stick was pre-selected, planned, for the premeditated cover up ! 

What normal distraught set of parents in that kind of extreme frantic and desperate situation can function or think normally, let alone be practical minded or could remember in that sort of tragic situation what they'd or had not brought on holiday that could be useful in the situation, unless Madeleine had died earlier than the 3rd, they knew exactly what happened to her, and therefore the FIRST photo and USB were pre-prepared after the fact/deed, in preparation for use on the 3rd after the alarm was raised, and the 3rd was but a charade to simulate abduction. 

Their odd behavior and actions immediately after alarm was raised on the 3rd would not seem peculiarly out of line if these were all parts of premeditated cover up activities being set in motion. Only if they knew Madeleine
died earlier than 3rd May, disposal done and dusted, would explain why they were able to focus on getting the practical matters done - preparing photo and posters (for long term awareness campaign), deleting phone records, making sure not to use phones in the critical hours, informing UK press, delaying calling to police, using a round about method to ring the police instead of using phone in the room etc...all not actions imperative to the search for the lost child. There was no urgency whatsoever on their part where the search was concerned. They were too busy doing everything else except things to do with finding the child quickly.

No normal parents in the chaotic circumstances of having to alert people there quickly of the missing child to be looking and searching quickly in the vicinity, having to organise call the police, having to check on the twins etc would be busying themselves doing something not practical to the search, a search that is so crucial in the first few hours. And, their Tapas friends equally frantic and having to organise their children and check they are safe were busying helping the Mcs get the photo printed as well as busying themselves with writing out timeline...on what to tell the Police, more concerned with peripheral issues than main issue when they should all be out looking and searching (even if only pretending to search). They all knew exactly what happened to her, which had happened earlier than reported officially. Their actions point to that, earlier than May 3rd death.

Also, notice how impersonal the wording is. It doesn't even say 'a child of 3 years'. Just '3 years'. And 'from last night' is so vague and impersonal. As well as being grammatically incorrect. The use of 'from' would suggest that information is being given as to where the child went missing from. So logically it should read:  (Missing): 'from apartment 5A at Ocean Club.' And (missing) since yesterday evening between 9pm and 10pm.

Very, very odd. Even allowing for a staged, faked abduction the wording on the poster is strange. So little care put into it. 

In a way, this almost lends weight to the substitute child theory. The substitute child is whisked away at the last minute -  leaving Team McCann's script in disarray and TM furious that they have been 'landed in it.' 

The McCanns strange bowing movements, as noted by the Portuguese police when they arrived on the scene, are suggestive of both the parents praying for their very lives, imo. They know they are in it up to their necks.

Praying for their lives suggest panic which is in total contradiction to their calm ability to do the practical thing of organising photo printing etc.....It's all part of the charade.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 16.04.15 9:15

Well the Portuguese poster wasn't written by a Portuguese native for sure.
"Desapareceu ontem ás 22:00h (correct ) "ás "Luz (incorrect )".
I can see why one made such a mistake. The first part means "Disappeared yesterday AT 22:00h" but then it uses "ás Luz " like it meant "at Luz " but it's completely wrong, "ás "refers to time, not space. It should say: "na Luz " which also means "at " if translated but but "ás Luz "makes no sense at all in Portuguese.
"Se ver " the verb isn't in it's correct form, it should say "Se VIR " .
Then I'm not sure because of the quality of the poster but it seems to say "pulicia " instead of "policia ".
But I'm definitely sure it wasn't a Portuguese person that wrote that.
So the English poster wasn't written by a British (because there was surely not one around ) and the Portuguese wasn't written by a Portuguese person because again, probably there was none around.
"It would be laughable if it wasn't so serious"

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 16.04.15 10:07

The A4 poster was allegedly produced in the main reception AFAIR. I believe Hill may have been in charge.
I'll look it up.
There are then A3 versions - one is seen in the shop window further back up the thread.
Interesting to make your own copy of the poster and start measuring it and calculating the sizes of the paper and the photo,
against the international standard of the punched filing holes
8 cm since you ask.

(Be aware that Spain and probably Portugal use two sizes of paper
A4 21 cm x 29.5 cm - 8.25" x 11.75"
and Folio which is a bit bigger)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.04.15 11:06

Ayniia wrote:Well the Portuguese poster wasn't written by a Portuguese native for sure.
"Desapareceu ontem ás 22:00h (correct ) "ás "Luz (incorrect )".
I can see why one made such a mistake. The first part means "Disappeared yesterday AT 22:00h" but then it uses "ás Luz " like it meant "at Luz " but it's completely wrong, "ás "refers to time, not space.  It should say: "na Luz " which also means "at " if translated but but "ás Luz "makes no sense at all in Portuguese.
"Se ver " the verb isn't in it's correct form, it should say "Se VIR " .
Then I'm not sure because of the quality of the poster but it seems to say "pulicia " instead of "policia ".
But I'm definitely sure it wasn't a Portuguese person that wrote that.
So the English poster wasn't written by a British (because there was surely not one around ) and the Portuguese wasn't written by a Portuguese person because again, probably there was none around.
"It would be laughable if it wasn't so serious"
I share your opinion. It's not a native Portuguese person.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.04.15 22:05

So: Brit posing as sardine?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FIRST photo - Page 2 Empty Clarrie-fication

Post by PeterMac 17.04.15 11:14

Many thanks to those who have contacted me personally about this issue. It is very much a LIVE topic behind the scenes.

There is sometimes a confusion about the terms being used.
Just to Clarify
USB is the specification for the connection. WIKI -  Universal Serial Bus (USB) is an industry standard developed in the mid-1990s that defines the cables, connectors and communications protocols used ... for connection, communication, and power supply between computers and electronic devices
In other words it is the size and design of the plug on the end of the wire.

A modern camera contains a memory chip, or card, which looks like this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

This can be taken out of the camera and put into a card reader, which can look like this

or it may be downloaded direct from the camera using a cable (often called a USB cable, which has a tiny 'plug' on one end for the camera, and a standard USB on the other end
Thus

For storage of images, and to carry them round, they can be downloaded onto a Memory Stick, which usually has a USB 'plug' built in.
Typically they look something like this

We need to bear in mind that neither ROB nor AT may fully grasp what they are trying to describe.
What IS certain is that AT's printer CANNOT read direct from a memory card from a camera. It CAN read from a USB Memory stick, but can only identify the photo to be printed if a Kodak Camera is also "docked' on the top of the machine.
It can also read from a camera linked to it by the camera to USB cable shown above.
But no one mentions that !

The copier in the main reception has also been identified, and its spec is much higher. It CAN read direct from a camera memory chip. It has the appropriate slot for this to be inserted.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.04.15 12:26

Snipped from PM's post

What IS certain is that AT's printer CANNOT read direct from a memory card from a camera. It CAN read from a USB Memory stick, but can only identify the photo to be printed if a Kodak Camera is also "docked' on the top of the machine.
It can also read from a camera linked to it by the camera to USB cable shown above.

The copier in the main reception has also been identified, and its spec is much higher. It CAN read direct from a camera memory chip. It has the appropriate slot for this to be inserted.

This whole thing about the production of the FIRST photo is as fishy as the production of the LAST photo.  

Within less than 2 hours of her reported disappearance, we are expected to believe that Kate or Gerry would have to be in the practical frame of mind to get all these together and hand them over to ROB with specific instruction which photo to print.  The Canon Camera complete with memory chip and USB memory stick/cable must be given to ROB in order that all these can be installed onto the Kodak Printer to enable print out of Poster Photo.  What are the chances of the Mcs, AT and ROB knowing before hand the technical requirement that all these are needed when ROB was asked to organise the printing? Zero, I'd say.
Also, it goes without saying that surely before ROB approached AT he could not have known if she has a printer ( if at all), let alone the made/model of the printer and thus all the technical requirements?

It may have to involve ROB making several trips back and forth to 5A picking up this and that and then setting these up before the print can be done.  Time ....

Assuming they'd or managed to assemble all the necessaries -  apparatus, USB stick, cable, photo printing papers and ink cartridges and what have you  -  to enable the printing, the time process alone needed to set these up follow by printing up to 20-30 photos would be considerably time consuming.. up to 30-40  minutes easily if no hiccup of paper stuck in the printer this or that...etc.  What are the odds of them getting all this done at the Reception (if not Reception, where then?  AT's room? ) that during this fairly lengthly process amidst the fluid human traffic coming and going through reception area, that no one, not one single person has witnessed them at the process?
No one/witness mentions it !

Then, there is the practical issue of who installed all those things to set up printer for printing?
Is AT technically inclined? We know most female are useless when it comes to technical aspect...
 Is ROB technically competent to do that?

This is all very strange.  
AT's deposition regarding this was very vague. ROB's statements were particularly evasive and obfuscating.
Nothing is straight forward in the case!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.04.15 13:10

And in the event it seems unlikely the First Photo was from the Canon.
The aspect ratio is all wrong, and since the camera itself could not be "docked" with the alleged printer, there would be little possibility of editing or cropping before printing.

BECAUSE, of course

IF there had been this facility, they could have used the LAST PHOTO, and simply cropped M out.
Far better picture, far more realistic, and only hours old ! ! !

Like this. No photoshopping, just a careful crop will take away any spare elbows

But they didn't !
They used this

when it could have looked like this
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down