The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 13 Mm11

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 13 Mm11

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 13 Regist10

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 13 Empty Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Atomic Peanut 24.10.14 19:56

It's only partially cloudy - they have sun on their faces and the people in the background have bare legs and are casting shadows. Here are two more to show that 3rd of May wasn't cool (by UK standards) and cloudy

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 13 8

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 13 13

There was a significant 25km/h breeze, but there is a world of difference between the beach (hence the hoodies) and a sheltered garden

I'm getting out now before I'm accused of de-railing the thread, but I had to point out the problem of debunking the last photo on weather alone

AP
Atomic Peanut

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 13 Empty Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by canada12 24.10.14 20:11

Now that we're getting distracted by the weather, now might be a good time to ask how The Last Picture showing Madeleine with no suntan or sunburn and perfectly white skin can be reconciled with The Tennis Court Photo, showing Madeleine with suntanned / sunburned skin, bruises, etc. Just wondering.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Peanut 24.10.14 20:19

While you are discussing that, C12, you may also like to ponder why, in all the holiday photos (with the possible exception of tennis balls, but even then I think it is true), M is never looking at the camera? In the playground pic it isn't even obvious it's her as you can't see her face. She doesn't seem camera-shy in any of her other photos and videos. Strange to have holiday pics where the subject is always looking sideways

Mods if you think this photo discussion needs a separate thread, feel free, but that's it from me for now anyway in case I overstay my welcome

AP
Atomic Peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 24.10.14 20:48

Stillthinking wrote:
Rogue-a-Tory wrote:

Don't forget the Mcs had 2 associated on the inside of MW creches - Amy Tierney & Charlotte Pennington. Their role in any of this would need investigating IMO

How do you mean "associated on the inside" ?

Yes, I would think that the role of the nannies at the creche would need to be investigated quite carefully. Wasn't Brenda tweeting about the possible role of Amy Tierney shortly before Brenda's tragic and untimely death?

Just a thought.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 24.10.14 20:59

Atomic Peanut wrote:While you are discussing that, C12, you may also like to ponder why, in all the holiday photos (with the possible exception of tennis balls, but even then I think it is true), M is never looking at the camera? In the playground pic it isn't even obvious it's her as you can't see her face. She doesn't seem camera-shy in any of her other photos and videos. Strange to have holiday pics where the subject is always looking sideways

Mods if you think this photo discussion needs a separate thread, feel free, but that's it from me for now anyway in case I overstay my welcome

AP
AP you make some very valid points. Please stay.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Peanut 24.10.14 21:51

OK Hicks, thank you
Here's another... in the tennis balls pic, why are her arms brown (tanned) but her hands white, with a sharp line separating the two?
This effect can only be achieved in reality by wearing gloves most of the time!

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 13 Maddie-McCann
Atomic Peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 24.10.14 21:57

Just a suggestion:

Could we perhaps get the last few weather-related posts moved to one of the dedicated threads?

Only so that we keep the discussions in the relevant places.

[I do find the weather issue interesting.]
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.10.14 22:11

Dee Coy wrote:But it is cloudy in that picture. And they're wearing zipped-up coats and sweaters!
But in the background some are wearing shorts and short shirt sleeves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.10.14 22:34

WMD wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But it is cloudy in that picture. And they're wearing zipped-up coats and sweaters!
Some people when they go on holiday, particularly if it to another country will walk about in next to nothing whilst the locals are covered up.
They are on their holidays and they blooming well will wear their new shorts.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.10.14 22:42

If a day is borderline chilly, you are more likely to see people in T shirts and short sleeves than you are likely to see people in jumpers and coats on a warm day.

In my experience, people err on the side of optimism when it comes to the weather.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.10.14 22:43

Nina wrote:
WMD wrote:
Some people when they go on holiday, particularly if it to another country will walk about in next to nothing whilst the locals are covered up.

Precisely! big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 24.10.14 22:48

Varriott wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:

Ok that must be another theory ...so that theory is that the McCanns turned up at the creche for Madeleine's age group, 4 times  that day with no child and just signed the name Madeleine in and out, morning and afternoon and nobody noticed? Again it is a crazy risk to take because the risk of anybody noticing that Madeleine isn't with them at any point, during the 4 journeys to and from creche, at the creche sign in, and if/when the staff do a head count, (particularly if there was a boat trip etc.) immediately puts the focus on the McCanns. I think, like the theory of Gerry carrying a decoy child through Luz that night, it's an unnecessary risk to take when you don't have to and when the risk of being revealed immediately puts you in the spotlight. I can't imagine anyone, let alone someone as controlling as Gerry appears to be, taking a risk that leaves too many variables that he has no control over. It's just too big  a risk to take when you think what the fallout would be if anybody noticed their deception.

By the standards of 'It's just too big a risk to take' one can easily rule out both a staged abduction and a stranger abduction.  But, clearly, one of these two things happened.  It is not up to us, or to the police, to speculate on which is more feasible.  We are entitled to our opinions, but it's a question of where the evidence points.

Yup we are all entitled to our opinions and we are all speculating on how feasible various scenarios are. I can't see any evidence pointing towards Madeleine not being there at all that day and common sense says the Mccanns wouldn't take additional unnecessary risks, when, like you say, they would already have been taking  a big enough risk if they were going to stage an abduction. 

If Madeleine had died and the McCanns wanted to hide that then the staging and/or disposal of her body would be a necessary risk they would HAVE to take . It's unavoidable. The risk is worth the "reward" . All this other stuff about signing in/out an imaginary child 4 times and hoping nobody notices, isn't necessary and just increases the risk of being found out. Each time they make that journey and sign her name without her there is another chance that somebody is going to find out she isn't around. So it's taking additional risks for no additional reward and  each additional risk would be another chance of them being found out and becoming prime suspects in their daughter's disappearance. Nah, they're not stupid.
Stillthinking

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.10.14 22:51

Dee Coy wrote:
Nina wrote:
WMD wrote:

Precisely!  big grin
We're going off topic here,but that is the reason I posted about wearing shorts and the like when it is suggested its chilly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Peanut 24.10.14 22:52

Dee Coy wrote:
Nina wrote:
WMD wrote:
We know that the temperature was around 20C at lunchtime on 3rd May, several sources
Not hot for Portugal, but 20C with a strong high sun (middle of the day in early May) would be very pleasant if you are out of the wind, particularly if you are from the UK
The beach was breezy, no doubt about it, so some people had hoodies and trousers on
But the site of the last photo wasn't on the beach, it was in a secluded garden with a big wall immediately to the west, on the outer perimeter of OC, where the wind was coming from
You can't compare conditions on an exposed beach to an inland garden sheltered by a wall
Yes we are going off topic but it's important to establish that 3rd May wasn't cool and cloudy (ie contradicting the last photo), and this is where the discussion seems to be taking place!
Atomic Peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 24.10.14 22:56

Atomic Peanut wrote:OK Hicks, thank you
Here's another... in the tennis balls pic, why are her arms brown (tanned) but her hands white, with a sharp line separating the two?

Kate McCann's witness statement 4th May, concerning Madeleine.......'she is Caucasian, with quite white skin, aged four, about 90cm tall. Of slim build, dark blond hair, straight and of shoulder length. Left eye blue-green, right eye  also green with a BROWN SPOT on the pupil. She had a small brown spot on the skin of her left leg, as well as a SMALL SUNBURN on her right forearm'

How was it possible to get a 'small sunburn' on her right forearm? It doesn't look like sunburn to me.

When you magnify the photo you could be forgiven for wondering if the head has been pasted on to the body.

Madeleine spent most of the day in the creche, and the weather seemed to be hit and miss. 
The fact that Kate pointed out the localised redness on Madeleine's forearm must have some significance. It is odd the line around the wrist.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 24.10.14 22:57

j.rob wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
Rogue-a-Tory wrote:

Don't forget the Mcs had 2 associated on the inside of MW creches - Amy Tierney & Charlotte Pennington. Their role in any of this would need investigating IMO

How do you mean "associated on the inside" ?

Yes, I would think that the role of the nannies at the creche would need to be investigated quite carefully. Wasn't Brenda tweeting about the possible role of Amy Tierney shortly before Brenda's tragic and untimely death?

Just a thought.
Is there any proof they were linked before Madeleine's disappearance though?.

Re Amy Tierney, from what I can make out from Twitter, somebody was saying a pro McCann tweeter was Amy Tierney... but the only proof of this seemed to be two photos of the same person; one labelled with the tweeter's name and the other labelled Amy Tierney. That would be like me posting two pictures of David Beckham, labelling one as David Beckham and labelling the other one as j.rob and then declaring that j.rob and David Beckham were one and the same.
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 24.10.14 23:06

Atomic Peanut wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
Nina wrote:
WMD wrote:
We know that the temperature was around 20C at lunchtime on 3rd May, several sources
Not hot for Portugal, but 20C with a strong high sun (middle of the day in early May) would be very pleasant if you are out of the wind, particularly if you are from the UK
The beach was breezy, no doubt about it, so some people had hoodies and trousers on
But the site of the last photo wasn't on the beach, it was in a secluded garden with a big wall immediately to the west, on the outer perimeter of OC, where the wind was coming from
You can't compare conditions on an exposed beach to an inland garden sheltered by a wall
Yes we are going off topic but it's important to establish that 3rd May wasn't cool and cloudy (ie contradicting the last photo), and this is where the discussion seems to be taking place!

I personally think the whole photo discussions are little more than red herrings but let's be honest nobody can say what the weather was like all day on any one day. Weather is changeable. On just one day I can walk out my front door and it's nice and warm, walk to the shops where it's more open and there's a cold breeze, walk back and it's raining. A photo just captures a single moment in time.
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 24.10.14 23:22

Hicks wrote:

Kate McCann's witness statement 4th May, concerning Madeleine.......'she is Caucasian, with quite white skin, aged four, about 90cm tall. Of slim build, dark blond hair, straight and of shoulder length. Left eye blue-green, right eye  also green with a BROWN SPOT on the pupil. She had a small brown spot on the skin of her left leg, as well as a SMALL SUNBURN on her right forearm'

How was it possible to get a 'small sunburn' on her right forearm? It doesn't look like sunburn to me.

When you magnify the photo you could be forgiven for wondering if the head has been pasted on to the body.

Madeleine spent most of the day in the creche, and the weather seemed to be hit and miss. 
The fact that Kate pointed out the localised redness on Madeleine's forearm must have some significance. It is odd the line around the wrist.

And the hat??? I mean ridiculous.

But this is all some silly little 'game' imo. God they are SO PATHETIC.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 24.10.14 23:24

I really can't see the pool pic being taken two days after the tennis pic. How could Madeleine look quite abit younger 2 days later, never mind the weather?
IMO

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.10.14 23:27

Stillthinking wrote:
Atomic Peanut wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
Nina wrote:
WMD wrote:

I personally think the whole photo discussions are little more than red herrings but let's be honest nobody can say what the weather was like all day on any one day. Weather is changeable. On just one day I can walk out my front door and it's nice and warm, walk to the shops where it's more open and there's a cold breeze, walk back and it's raining. A photo just captures a single moment in time.
I stay well clear of photo threads as I don't understand photography. I tend to agree with you Stillthinking, having lived in a med country (Portugal is not in the Med...groan) but I could leave my front door exposed to the wind and the elements and feel freezing. I could nip around the back of my house and sit in a sun spot, sheltered from the winds.

However, I need to point out that those tall palm trees in the Ocean Club complex would have been swooshing away regardless of a 'sun trap'. Those big angels wouldn't have sat still in the slightest breeze and this is the dilemma. The photograph taken 'at that moment' was it taken just as the breeze had died down?

What I'm trying to say so ineffectually is that from what I can see of the Ocean Club pool area set-up it's not a little sun-trap regardless of a few buildings sheltering the pools.

I hope this makes sense.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale 25.10.14 0:45

It Seems to me that Thursday the 3rd was warm but windy, Sunday 29th April was HOT Though with little wind.

There is an EXCELLENT series of videos from the whole week by "Tonix Pictures GmbH" The final day being video 6 Saturday 5th May.

Here is Windsurf Grand Prix video 4 from Thursday 3rd May 2007

Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 25.10.14 4:24

Hicks wrote:

Photoshopped???
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.14 7:13

Stillthinking wrote:
Varriott wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:

Ok that must be another theory ...so that theory is that the McCanns turned up at the creche for Madeleine's age group, 4 times  that day with no child and just signed the name Madeleine in and out, morning and afternoon and nobody noticed? Again it is a crazy risk to take because the risk of anybody noticing that Madeleine isn't with them at any point, during the 4 journeys to and from creche, at the creche sign in, and if/when the staff do a head count, (particularly if there was a boat trip etc.) immediately puts the focus on the McCanns. I think, like the theory of Gerry carrying a decoy child through Luz that night, it's an unnecessary risk to take when you don't have to and when the risk of being revealed immediately puts you in the spotlight. I can't imagine anyone, let alone someone as controlling as Gerry appears to be, taking a risk that leaves too many variables that he has no control over. It's just too big  a risk to take when you think what the fallout would be if anybody noticed their deception.

By the standards of 'It's just too big a risk to take' one can easily rule out both a staged abduction and a stranger abduction.  But, clearly, one of these two things happened.  It is not up to us, or to the police, to speculate on which is more feasible.  We are entitled to our opinions, but it's a question of where the evidence points.

Yup we are all entitled to our opinions and we are all speculating on how feasible various scenarios are. I can't see any evidence pointing towards Madeleine not being there at all that day and common sense says the Mccanns wouldn't take additional unnecessary risks, when, like you say, they would already have been taking  a big enough risk if they were going to stage an abduction. 

If Madeleine had died and the McCanns wanted to hide that then the staging and/or disposal of her body would be a necessary risk they would HAVE to take . It's unavoidable. The risk is worth the "reward" . All this other stuff about signing in/out an imaginary child 4 times and hoping nobody notices, isn't necessary and just increases the risk of being found out. Each time they make that journey and sign her name without her there is another chance that somebody is going to find out she isn't around. So it's taking additional risks for no additional reward and  each additional risk would be another chance of them being found out and becoming prime suspects in their daughter's disappearance. Nah, they're not stupid.

I haven't read anywhere about the signing in/out of an imaginary child.  What I have read is the theory that GM signed in two children,
EN and the other MR, her friend, substituted for MBM.
See Creche Enquiry and Creche Records threads:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2922-the-creche-enquiry

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10343-naylor-rder-mccann-creche-signatures-revisited

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4478-substitute-child
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 25.10.14 8:03

Gerald could have looked sweaty on "last photo" from previous night alcohol intake
unchained melody

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.14 8:14

Grande Finale wrote:It Seems to me that Thursday the 3rd was warm but windy, Sunday 29th April was HOT Though with little wind.

There is an EXCELLENT series of videos from the whole week by "Tonix Pictures GmbH" The final day being video 6 Saturday 5th May.

Here is Windsurf Grand Prix video 4 from Thursday 3rd May 2007

3rd of May was day 3 not day 4.

http://www.formulawindsurfing.org/gallery/242

Cloudy.

Looks a bit cold as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top