The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by MRNOODLES 02.10.14 22:10

I bet brunty would'nt have ambushed her in the strret if she lived in a rough housing estate.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Guest 02.10.14 22:23

When Sky News' Martin Brunt tracked Mrs Leyland down to her house in the idyllic Leicestershire village of Burton Overy and confronted her....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2777145/Police-probe-trolls-sending-hate-messages-McCanns-Detectives-investigate-given-dossier-catalogues-remarks-including-death-threats.html

How did Brunt "track her down"?

I'm curious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 02.10.14 22:25

BlueBag wrote:How did Brunt track this woman down?

This has to be the number one question.

Either the police or someone in the CPS/judiciary gave him the details, in which case there would be a serious case to answer, or Brunty actually did some research and cross referenced her accounts....doxed her, if you will.

I doubt it is the latter. Brunty isn't smart enough.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.10.14 22:27

canada12 wrote:It looks like Sweepyface has now deleted her Twitter account, but if you want to read all the abuse being heaped on her by other Tweeters, just go here:

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=sweepyface&src=tyah

I guess it's ok to abuse the "abuser"...?

Appears to be the usual TM antics. Foul language (Kate - "fuc**** tos***s"). Abuse. Resort to threats and intimidation rather than debate. Business as usual. 

I suppose this gives a good indication of how things were following 'the abduction'. How people got silenced. How people got intimidated. How debate got stifled.

Good to see it all being demonstrated seven years later. 

Accuse your critics of what you are doing. Time-honored device. Beloved of TM.

IMO  big grin.

(Fully signed up to the TM 'disbeliever' club. I used to be a 'believer' so my mind is open.)
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 02.10.14 22:29

BlueBag wrote:
When Sky News' Martin Brunt tracked Mrs Leyland down to her house in the idyllic Leicestershire village of Burton Overy and confronted her....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2777145/Police-probe-trolls-sending-hate-messages-McCanns-Detectives-investigate-given-dossier-catalogues-remarks-including-death-threats.html

I'm curious.
I read on Twitter that pros tracked her down a while ago and posted her details over the net
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.10.14 22:33

Good to see it all being demonstrated seven years later. 

-----

What I mean is that the methods employed have probably not changed that much. So it is instructive to see it 'out there' so people can make up their own minds about what happened to this poor child. 

It's old-fashioned 'bullying'. Cyber is not that different to real-life.

Probably learned at the age of about two or three. And then becomes ingrained behaviour.

Some people are just neanderthal. 

Scary stuff nevertheless.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 02.10.14 22:34

You really couldn't make this up. The MET police, who haven't noticed that the McCanns were involved, despite spending millions on the case, are now chasing up people who have slated the McCanns on twitter. Just how bent are they?

I hate to be negative and defeatist about it all but it has been blatantly clear for months now that the fix is in. They will absolutely cover up and whitewash this case forever. It must have been something huge for it to get this level of expensive cover up for 7 years plus.

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.10.14 22:38

tiredofthebs wrote:You really couldn't make this up. The MET police, who haven't noticed that the McCanns were involved, despite spending millions on the case, are now chasing up people who have slated the McCanns on twitter. Just how bent are they?

I hate to be negative and defeatist about it all but it has been blatantly clear for months now that the fix is in. They will absolutely cover up and whitewash this case forever. It must have been something huge for it to get this level of expensive cover up for 7 years plus.

YES BUT WHAT????

Massive framed faked abduction AND........other stuff too....
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 02.10.14 22:43

j.rob wrote:
tiredofthebs wrote:You really couldn't make this up. The MET police, who haven't noticed that the McCanns were involved, despite spending millions on the case, are now chasing up people who have slated the McCanns on twitter. Just how bent are they?

YES BUT WHAT????

Massive framed faked abduction AND........other stuff too....

I have always believed the Gaspars statement is the important clue.

Someone important was doing something he shouldn't in praia de luz that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 22:48

TMH wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

I'm curious.
I read on Twitter that pros tracked her down a while ago and posted her details over the net

Nope.

"Brenda Leyland" and "Sweepyface" only comes up with todays news.

So what has been going on here?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 02.10.14 22:50

BlueBag wrote:
TMH wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

I'm curious.

Nope.

Sky news have no ability to trace anonymous twitter users.

Either the police gave brunty the info or sky hired some hackers to illegally find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 22:53

tiredofthebs wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
TMH wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

I'm curious.

Nope.

Sky news have no ability to trace anonymous twitter users.

Either the police gave brunty the info or sky hired some hackers to illegally find out.

Hmmmm.... smells doesn't it.

There is more to this than meets the eye.

I wonder if Brenda had her arm twisted before Brunt's confrontation.

She doesn't look at the camera once!

Not curious Brenda?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 22:58

I'm not on Twitter, although I do view it, including the #McCann timeline.

I simply don't get why they've picked @sweepyface for the scapegoat.  She was fairly innocuous,  not agressive nor foul-mouthed, as far as I can remember.  She was quite prolific, but in a niggling factual way, pretty much like the posters on forums like this. I'm astonished they've accused her of being 'vile', 'venomous' and a hater, as her tweets clrearly portray her as reasonable but, as we all are, disgusted by this farce.

And there are some truly foul attackers on there, that do post in a deranged aggressive manner. Why not select one of them, they'd have far more incriminating material to use for a start - far more convincing stuff for the pros to release their own poisonous filth in retaliation.

From what I saw, and I didn't take too much notice of her because she wasn't controversial, her tweets were no more offensive than posts on here are.

I don't see her being a stooge, she's been around too long meaning this would have had to be planned years ago. And now they're printing her name. A disgrace.

It is my belief she is being made an example of to us all. Are they running scared or, what with the sighting, Summers&Swan pulling their references to the book and Gerry's Guardian hissy fit at the Sunday Times, is something about to happen?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 02.10.14 23:09

Dee Coy wrote:I'm not on Twitter, although I do view it, including the #McCann timeline.

I simply don't get why they've picked @sweepyface for the scapegoat.  She was fairly innocuous,  not agressive nor foul-mouthed, as far as I can remember.  She was quite prolific, but in a niggling factual way, pretty much like the posters on forums like this. I'm astonished they've accused her of being 'vile', 'venomous' and a hater, as her tweets clrearly portray her as reasonable but, as we all are, disgusted by this farce.

And there are some truly foul attackers on there, that do post in a deranged aggressive manner. Why not select one of them, they'd have far more incriminating material to use for a start - far more convincing stuff for the pros to release their own poisonous filth in retaliation.

From what I saw, and I didn't take too much notice of her because she wasn't controversial, her tweets were no more offensive than posts on here are.

I don't see her being a stooge, she's been around too long meaning this would have had to be planned years ago. And now they're printing her name. A disgrace.

It is my belief she is being made an example of to us all. Are they running scared or, what with the sighting, Summers&Swan pulling their references to the book and Gerry's Guardian hissy fit at the Sunday Times, is something about to happen?
agree
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 23:11

Dee Coy wrote:I don't see her being a stooge, she's been around too long meaning this would have had to be planned years ago. And now they're printing her name. A disgrace.

I still think the confrontation was staged.

You would look at the cameraman at some point if it was all a surprise.

I think she has already had something said to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 23:19

It did look as if it wasn't a surprise to her. Perhaps she was contacted for an interview, or was forewarned. Or perhaps that woman isn't really sweepyface.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 23:25

Dee Coy wrote:It did look as if it wasn't a surprise to her. Perhaps she was contacted for an interview, or was forewarned. Or perhaps that woman isn't really sweepyface.

I already easily found lots of details on the net about Sweepyface, including her address (Google street view of Burton Overy) and the church she goes to (Church newsletter) and her phone number.

She's real.

But I think the confrontation is not what we are supposed to believe due to lack of curiosity about camera.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 Empty Sweepyface....

Post by missbeetle 02.10.14 23:31

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 %3Ca%20href=Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 Bl_zpseb03d5eb

What's she carrying with her left hand?

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 02.10.14 23:36

missbeetle wrote:Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 %3Ca%20href=Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 Bl_zpseb03d5eb

What's she carrying with her left hand?
It's a decapitated Eeyore.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 02.10.14 23:36

Eyeore's head weirdly

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 23:38

Crumbs. They've made her look hard-faced in that photo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 23:40

BlueBag wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:It did look as if it wasn't a surprise to her. Perhaps she was contacted for an interview, or was forewarned. Or perhaps that woman isn't really sweepyface.

I already easily found lots of details on the net about Sweepyface, including her address (Google street view of Burton Overy) and the church she goes to (Church newsletter) and her phone number.

She's real.

But I think the confrontation is not what we are supposed to believe due to lack of curiosity about camera.

Christ. How? Are we all as vulnerable?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twiiter "Troll"

Post by XTC 02.10.14 23:41

BlueBag wrote:
TMH wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

I'm curious.

Nope.

As far as I'm aware tracking an individual IP address is virtually impossible unless authorised by the police.

Anyway we are further into this media pantomime of fake caring  with the magnificent farce of media journalists ' confronting haters'

So Brunty has donned the mantle of Matt Albright and his erstwhile hero Roger Cook and now spends Sky News' expenses looking for haters.

If he has eyes in his head and and half a brain there are a lot worse things on t'internet such as beheadings ( very hateful ) grainy black and white US military pictures of ISIS ' barbarians' being blown to smithereens ( really hateful) and Teresa May staggering across the stage at the Tory Paty Conference in alligator shoes ( fake of course).

The mainstream media only has itself to blame as it's packed full of PR men and women who emote rather than report. If you try to elicit a response  then by Jimminy you're going to get one.

Put simply for Brunty and his acolytes if you give it out expect to get some back. You all are not the fonts of wisdom and all truth and belive it or not a lot of people don't like you, trust you or believe you.

In this case no amount of chasing alleged haters around the streets and houses of the UK is going to save the S&S's book dying on its arse.

All the mainstream journalists should have done their homework a long long time ago and read the PJ Report and the AG's Final Summary.

All the legalities are there. There are no assumptions and the case could have ben kept open. It wasn't and the investigations since have gone round in circles attempting to chase ghostlike abductors. Nothing has been added that serves to get anyone nearer to finding Madeleine.

If Brunty and his mates think that we think that the media types care about finding Madeleine they are seriously mistaken.

Perhaps he ought to stay in more and read what's the internet.

There really is more to the world than just the mystery of a missing child.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 23:43

Dee Coy wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

She's real.

Christ. How? Are we all as vulnerable?

The Daily Mail gave her name and the village name.

Brunt gave us pictures of her house, so use street view of the small village.

Google the rest.

I didn't do anything extraordinary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 23:46

Ah, gotcha, Bluebag. I thought you meant you'd found her from her Twitter details only. I'm a terribly ignorant technophobe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top