The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

M is for Morocco... - Page 4 Mm11

M is for Morocco... - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

M is for Morocco... - Page 4 Mm11

M is for Morocco... - Page 4 Regist10

M is for Morocco...

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M is for Morocco... - Page 4 Empty Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Joss 08.06.15 16:45

If as a lot of people now believe, Madeleine died on the date she was reported as missing, or very close to that date, then these people have gone to the most extraordinary lengths to try to convince the public otherwise.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.06.15 22:36

Joss wrote:If as a lot of people now believe, Madeleine died on the date she was reported as missing, or very close to that date, then these people have gone to the most extraordinary lengths to try to convince the public otherwise.
Hmmmm - precisely!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

M is for Morocco... - Page 4 Empty Morocco in black and white...

Post by missbeetle 18.06.15 9:19

Some more strange photographs from the McCann's trip to Morocco :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A rather mystical painting...! Does anyone know what it's about?

Was this before or after Gerry's 'Tunnel Vision'?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

Kate's wooden bead bracelet on her right hand - some sort of local prayer beads?

No to Chang advertising in Morocco...?

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.06.15 9:46

Re: mystical painting: probably the Moroccan King surrounded by his bodyguards. Nothing mystical there (aside from the King who claims to descend from the Prophet Mohammed)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.06.15 13:16

missbeetle wrote:Some more strange photographs from the McCann's trip to Morocco :

Kate's wooden bead bracelet on her right hand - some sort of local prayer beads?

My thoughts only.
It seems most of these pictures were taken by a very short photographer.. re the Chang beer, would not suprise me if Chang kindly donated a little something for all this free global advertising. Alcohol would not go down well  I expect. The way the Moroccan girls here dress is most peculiar, head scarved to a 't' but wearing the tightest jeans leaving nothing to the imagination. The prophet had not foreseen stretch jeans I expect.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 18.06.15 14:35

tigger wrote:
missbeetle wrote:Some more strange photographs from the McCann's trip to Morocco :

My thoughts only.
It seems most of these pictures were taken by a very short photographer.. re the Chang beer, would not suprise me if Chang kindly donated a little something for all this free global advertising. Alcohol would not go down well  I expect. The way the Moroccan girls here dress is most peculiar, head scarved to a 't' but wearing the tightest jeans leaving nothing to the imagination. The prophet had not foreseen stretch jeans I expect.
OMG, and she took cadaver cuddle cat in first pic. along for the epic journey to Morocco too, roll

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.06.15 15:51

tigger wrote:

On a point of information, Morocco makes some really decent wine and several good beers. see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They describe themselves as a Secular state, in which the majority religion happens to be Islam.
If you visit Tanger (Tangiers) they will take you to the Christian Church and insist you look round - it is a working church - to show you how open and tolerant and free they are.
A good guide will also explain the many different headdresses worn by the women, Burka, hijab, scarf, nothing - (modern younger ones) and the wonderful coloured straw hats worn by the Berbers.
They are not Religious, they are cultural.
It all starts getting more fundamental and unpleasant as you go East, through Libya and Egypt to the Near East and then Pakistan. Then gradually it loses the overt hatred of everyone and everything
and the Far east becomes civilised again.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.06.15 21:57

Look at the Madeleine 30 April 2007 discussion going on elsewhere on this forum

And look at the saved placard with the little tots face on it.

Then note, that the languages thought relevant by the publicist are:

1. English, for the country where the money is
2. Portuguese, covering the country where the child was to be disappeared
3. Spanish, where she was to be searched en 'discovered' by Metodo
4. French, which is what they speak in Morocco. Mind you, no one ever set foot in French speaking France to have a look

Pre-planned? How so?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 19.06.15 14:37

I think the point missbeetle was making about chang beer on the photo was that it had been 'whooshed' for the posters.

Original:

Poster:

Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.06.15 16:24

Almost certain this photograph was taken at the Hiton Hotel Rabat where the press conference was held.  Nothing significant about the painting, probably painted some local street artist Although I admit Gerry does look as though he's having a revelation moment!

If they are bead around her wrist, Kate Mccann wasn't averse to adorning herself with frippery for photo shoots - when she remembered.  Most frequently cuddlecat, good quality wristbands and a string of rosary beads...

Chang advertising?  You've lost me on that one.

My thoughts only.

I don't think for a second that the Moroccan authorities played any part in that press conference.  I believe it was arranged and staged by Clarence Mitchell and his various contacts.  The visit to Rome we have photographic evidence of their presence (unusual proceeding I think) along with Clarence Mitchell struggling to keep hold of the holy hand but what photographic evidence have you seen of any officialdom in Morocco being involved in their visit?  None I'll wager.  No press coverage other than the likes of Brunt trailing around after them.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.06.15 16:56

Doug D wrote:I think the point missbeetle was making about chang beer on the photo was that it had been 'whooshed' for the posters.

Original:

Poster:

Isn't that an eye with "what was it again"? You know that anomaly that was not more than a fleck and they did not make a whole deal off?

Kate keeps on getting caught in lies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.06.15 17:42

Doug D wrote:I think the point missbeetle was making about chang beer on the photo was that it had been 'whooshed' for the posters.

Original:

Poster:

I wonder if one of the TM publicity team had a "revelation moment" and realized that it wasn't in particularly good taste to be using a poster of a child who was allegedly abducted to promote Thailand's biggest selling brand of beer? Why did the McCann's select this particular photo of (allegedly) their child Madeleine? Surely it would have been far more appropriate for Madeleine to be wearing clothing that was not advertising alcohol?
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

M is for Morocco... - Page 4 Empty Morocco and the Freemasons...

Post by missbeetle 05.07.15 22:26

An interesting read.

(accompanying picture snipped from ahmedamiruddin.wordpress.com, with thanks - no date given)

King Mohammed VI of Morocco.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 05.07.15 23:08

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An interesting read.

(accompanying picture snipped from ahmedamiruddin.wordpress.com, with thanks - no date given)

King Mohammed VI of Morocco.

re: the above link

Both Freemasonry and Islam/Mohammedanism are deeply anti-Christian, so no surprises at all that the two movements are linked.

Freemasonry pays tribute to 'The Great Architect of the Universe', thereby denying the handiwork of the Creator.

An architect, of course, can only design and work with materials that a creator has created in the first place.

The article is quite right in suggesting that the founding fathers of the United States were mostly senior Freemasons, and is also right in tracing the origins of Islam/Mohammedanism to pagan origins in Egypt and the Middle East.

Not only was the plan of Washington D.C. laid out on the basis of the Masonic pentagram, but there was plenty of associated occultic and numerological symbolism. For example, the great Obelisk (translation 'The Shaft of Baal') was built exactly 555 feet high, in accordance with the Masonic obsession with the number 3 or series of threes.      

The crescent moon, so often associated with Islam, was a symbol associated with the pre-Islamic worship of the Moon-God, from which Mohammed got many of his ideas.

Likewise, for example, the U.S. dollar bill borrows from Egypt, with its depiction of the pyramids and the 'One Eye' of the Egyptian God, Horus.

The Egyptians were also worshippers of the Sun-God, or Re - and many of their pagan practices have been carried forward into Roman Catholicism. The circular 'wafer' used in the Catholic Mass is identical to the wafer biscuits in the shape of the sun, used by the ancient Egyptians.

The worship of a mother goddess and child was also common - and carried forward into the worship of Mary by Catholics. Praying to the dead, another Catholic practice, wholly contrary to the Bible's teaching, was also borrowed from Egypt. 

The photo above does bear more than a passing resemblance to a Worshipful Grand Master opening a Lodge meeting.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 06.07.15 14:12

Interesting indeed and a very welcome distraction from all the WBM stuff as I have found that a bit hard going.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

M is for Morocco... - Page 4 Empty Symbolism, shrines and saints...

Post by missbeetle 09.07.15 4:47

Thank you, Tony for your further notes on Egyptian symbolism...

...the Maori word for sun is Ra and there's also some interesting imagery

(totally unconnected with Morocco, though - apologies) 

to be seen in the New Zealand indigenous Ratana church :

(snipped from wikipedia.com)

Hello Peter Mac - there is a Tunisian beer called 'Berber' :

(snipped from africatopsuccess.com)

However, this Berber blonde beer was not launched until 2013 -

- so can't have been the mysterious mixture imbibed by the Mallorcan merrymakers back in 2005.

Hello Rufus T - I wish I could articulate my thoughts better as to how Morocco fits into this story -

- some interesting further reading, meantime :

(snipped from Moroccan Feminist Discourses by Fatima Sadiqi, with many thanks)

Princess Lalla Salma also does the black-and-white look :

(snipped from moroccoworldnews.com, with thanks)

Not sure about those beetlecrusher shoes, though...!

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 09.07.15 9:19

Regarding Berbers, the cocktail not the people, I have found a link which mentions it. Seems to be a G&T with lime.

I did find mention of Berber Syrup, which is a spiced mixture which can be added to make various cocktails, but I am inclined to think that the Majorcan holiday makers were having fancy G&Ts.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 09.07.15 10:56

I understand I am drifting of topic, but Tunisia is not too distant from Morocco and this seems as good a place as any to post. In 2007 it would seem that Philomena and her husband visited Tunisia ( there is a postcard style picture made up of 4 photos of her and her spouse in Tunisia dated 2007 on Mr Rickwood's facebook page) nothing unusual about that but I just wonder when this visit took place. We have been told about the family pilgrimage to Donegal at Easter, the school trip to Turkey ( accompanied by her sister and brother-in-law and possibly husband)in June, then another school trip to Brussels toward the end of the year and also her visits to PDL. I just wonder when she found the time to take in Tunisia as well.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.07.15 11:15

Rufus T wrote:I understand I am drifting of topic, but Tunisia is not too distant from Morocco and this seems as good a place as any to post. In 2007 it would seem that Philomena and her husband visited Tunisia ( there is a postcard style picture made up of 4 photos of her and her spouse in Tunisia dated 2007 on Mr Rickwood's facebook page) nothing unusual about that but I just wonder when this visit took place. We have been told about the family pilgrimage to Donegal at Easter, the school trip to Turkey ( accompanied by her sister and brother-in-law and possibly husband)in June, then another school trip to Brussels toward the end of the year and also her visits to PDL. I just wonder when she found the time to take in Tunisia as well.
Maybe a one-week mid-term holiday break in February?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 09.07.15 11:32

In Scotland our February mid term holiday is just a long weekend, still possible though.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Back to top Go down

M is for Morocco... - Page 4 Empty 2007 - 800th anniversary celebrations...

Post by missbeetle 09.07.15 19:25

The McCann's miraculously momentuous sense of timing strikes again...

...hmmm...maybe...? 

(snipped from oxfordislamicstudies.com, with thanks)

...maybe not...?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.07.15 11:00

Ah! To hear the mellifluous sounds of Rumi's poetry recited by either of the McCanns.... the imagination boggles.big grin

Imo they're not big on deconfessionalised, universal spiritualism in Glasgow ... you know where you are with the Pope.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.07.15 11:10

Just adding this here from the CEOPs topic: 
DATE:  9/6/2007 (from Pamalan)
DATE GERRY USED 
Day 37 - 11/06/2007

Kate and I had a slightly busier day on the media front than expected. We did a short press interview for the Irish Sunday papers, mainly to thank the Irish for their fantastic level of support. We followed that with one for the British Sundays which is likely to be the last one we do for a while. We talked about our pain of not having having Madeleine for such a long time and for our need to grieve, which occurs mainly in private. We also talked about how after Morocco we will have to spend some time reflecting both emotionally, and also how best the campaign can be taken forward. What we want to ensure is that the campaign has a psoitive effect on finding Madeleine. 

After this we headed down to Sagres which is the very most southwestern tip of Portugal. There is a very nice beach and we had lunch with the family. 

After returning from the beach we did the Irish version of Crimewatch-‘Crimecall’. There are a lot of Irish tourists in and around Praia da Luz and although the awareness of Madeleine’s disappearance in Ireland is extremely high, we want to ensure that everyone is aware of the appeal and we want the Irish public to come forward with photographs of people who they do not know who were in and around Praia da Luz in the 2 weeks leading up to the 3rd May. The address to upload photographs is: to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We have also asked for people to contact their local police if they have seen a man matching the description of the suspect carrying a child seen around the time of Madeleine’s abduction. He is 30-40 years, 1.70-1.80m (5’7”-11”), caucasian and was wearing a dark jacket, beige or mustard coloured trousers with dark shoes. No major news on the investigation front- we still believe it is just a single phone call away.

This is full of interest:
Why does Gerry fudge the date? the Sagres visit was on the 9th.
On the 10th they flew to Morocco.
Why is he specifically asking Irish people to come forward?
Why does he mention 'their need to grieve' after Morocco ( this is clearly part of a plan, see below)?

This grieving and change of pace is repeated to the press when they return from Morocco. In view of the strange photographs which Miss Beetle posted of the two in Morocco, the call for photographs from holidaymakers and the time-frame of two weeks before the 3rd of May the whole thing smells of sea bass left out in the sun. Come to think of it , sea bass is on the menu in the blog entry the 8th of June: . Sean, in particular has acquired a taste for sea-bass!

Back to top Go down

M is for Morocco... - Page 4 Empty How green are my valleys...

Post by missbeetle 17.07.15 8:22

Hmmm - something occurred to me earlier -

(and I feel a bit thick that I didn't pick up on this before)

- regarding those green and yellow balloons and ribbons -

yellow is the international colour of missing people (fair enough)

whereas green is the sacred colour of Islam.

Happy Eid Mubarak, everyone.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 17.07.15 17:22

missbeetle wrote:Hmmm - something occurred to me earlier -

(and I feel a bit thick that I didn't pick up on this before)

- regarding those green and yellow balloons and ribbons -

yellow is the international colour of missing people (fair enough)

whereas green is the sacred colour of Islam.

Happy Eid Mubarak, everyone.

Well, you will know it's also the colours of the Celtic football club - yellow standing for catholic? Vatican flag is yellow and white (gold and silver). I may be wrong.

Just to keep this wih Morocco topic, the topic on the Killer Look - Gerry's smirk when Morocco is mentioned by a journalist.  I wonder why this was such a favourite part of their 'search'.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum