The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

M is for Morocco...

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Joss on 03.06.15 9:21

10 June 

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/YELLOW.htm
Gerry and Kate McCann leave Praia da Luz at the end of the afternoon to go to Lisbon by car in order to catch a flight to Morocco. For what reason did the McCanns travel by car to Lisbon to catch the flight to Morocco when they could have flown from Faro? Did they take advantage of this opportunity to visit Madeleine's burial site? It is located at only 20 minutes by car from Lisbon.

I went through this with detail. The Alentejo/Portel chapel is not a place represented by one of the dark symbols but is very close to one of them.

I checked all the chapels, churches and religious buildings in the north of Portugal and the chapel I refer to is the most obvious. There is no other unused religious building that could be more suitable for the McCanns. If I were the McCanns, I would have chosen the Portel chapel in Alentejo. It is a suitably agreeable and remote place in order to facilitate the burial of a body without being seen by anyone. It is perfect.

Don't just take my word. Have a look around and see if you can find a better place.

Given that Maddie is probably buried inside a bag (as is suggested by the laboratory examinations carried out on the car) she could possibly be found with the use of a metal detector.

I hope that you communicate this message to the appropriate persons. I sent elements about this building to the PJ in Portimao but maybe the Lisbon officers are better placed to proceed with these investigations.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Moroccan management...

Post by missbeetle on 03.06.15 14:04

"

The McCanns' minder Mitchell is on the right. Who is the blonde lady to the left?

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 03.06.15 15:55

@Joss wrote:What is it with the McCann's & Religion?

Date

Brief overview of events

10 June 2007

Kate and Gerry attend morning mass in Praia da Luz.

Late in the afternoon they drive up to Lisbon to catch a flight to Casablanca, where embassy officials meet them at the start of their trip to Morocco.

11 June 2007

Kate and Gerry spend the day in Rabat meeting British ambassador Charles Gray, Morocco's most senior police officer Charqi Draiss, the Interior Minister Mohamed Benaissa as well as representatives from 3 child welfare groups, including Touche Pas Mes Enfants (Do Not Touch my Children), an organisation set up two years ago to tackle paedophilia.

As well as the meetings, the McCanns visited the National Observatory for Children's Rights. As they pulled up in the car there were about 150 children waving posters of Madeleine with the words 'All Moroccan Children Are With You Madeleine - Madeleine: Back Home'.

[size=13][size=13]The McCanns also did a couple of interviews for ITV and Sky focussing on a change in the phase of the campaign. They confirmed that there would be a period of reflection before they decided on the best role for themselves.[/size][/size]

12 June 2007

Kate and Gerry [size=13]finish off their trip to Morocco with a private visit to the minister for religious affairs in the morning. [/size]

[size=13]They arrive back in Praia da Luz in the afternoon.[/size]

[size=13]At night they [/size][size=13]go to church for prayers.[/size]

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id206.html

The McCanns have used religion as a shield. Like " a good catholic girl would not kill her child" "you see they are praying again. of course they are innocent"
We know now what a heavy hitters have worked on their reputation, and how that is perceived, next to the Carter Rucks and other lawyers that protected them legally. Besides that the church might not only physically haven hidden them at times, it might have hidden Madeleine.

Their religion is as fake as their once in a while, with great effort, pressed out tears.

What a couple of bottom feeders these 2 are.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 03.06.15 17:33

@TB and PeterMac thank you for the welcome and finding those clips, bit awkward with iPad. 

Also found:  http://madeleinemccann.org/blog/2014/04/20/control-risks-group/

A British tourist from Yorkshire told police that he saw a girl resembling Madeleine outside the Ibis hotel in Marrakesh. His testimony was identical to that of another tourist, Marie Pollard, 45, from Norway, who claimed that she was “100 per cent convinced” that she saw Madeleine at a police station opposite.
Both witnesses have complained that Portuguese officers were not interested in what they believed were potentially key sightings. Mr and Mrs McCann, both 39, spent two days in Morocco in June to seek assurances from the authorities that sightings would be investigated and to promote the hunt for Madeleine.
“Gerry and Kate McCann have always believed the Morocco sightings were vital,” a friend said. “Kate said her instinct from the start has been that Madeleine was smuggled into North Africa.”
Unquote (from the link to the Times article above) 
Richard Branson has a hotel near Marrakesh as it happens. 

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 03.06.15 23:06

Snipped from tigger's post

"Richard Branson has a hotel near Marrakesh as it happens."

As does his sister and a certain Mr Howell James.
Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 04.06.15 0:03

Vanessa Branson "art" collector

Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 04.06.15 9:10

@Rufus T wrote:Vanessa Branson "art" collector

How ridiculous. Yet another person who really should know better gloating and fawning off the back of an innocent child who went missing in highly suspicious circumstances.

So Morocco was a nice little jolly? I wonder what else they were up to?

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.06.15 22:41

@Joss wrote:10 June 

Gerry and Kate McCann leave Praia da Luz at the end of the afternoon to go to Lisbon by car in order to catch a flight to Morocco. For what reason did the McCanns travel by car to Lisbon to catch the flight to Morocco when they could have flown from Faro? Did they take advantage of this opportunity to visit Madeleine's burial site? It is located at only 20 minutes by car from Lisbon.

I went through this with detail. The Alentejo/Portel chapel is not a place represented by one of the dark symbols but is very close to one of them.

I checked all the chapels, churches and religious buildings in the north of Portugal and the chapel I refer to is the most obvious. There is no other unused religious building that could be more suitable for the McCanns. If I were the McCanns, I would have chosen the Portel chapel in Alentejo. It is a suitably agreeable and remote place in order to facilitate the burial of a body without being seen by anyone. It is perfect.

Don't just take my word. Have a look around and see if you can find a better place.

Given that Maddie is probably buried inside a bag (as is suggested by the laboratory examinations carried out on the car) she could possibly be found with the use of a metal detector.

I hope that you communicate this message to the appropriate persons. I sent elements about this building to the PJ in Portimao but maybe the Lisbon officers are better placed to proceed with these investigations.
Slight digression!

Firstly, I don't know from whence the flight to Casablanca originates.  There can be no logical reason for flying to Casablanca for onward transit to Rabat - not far short of 100 kilometer distance between the two destinations.  Nor can I see any reason why they drove to Lisbon when you can catch a flight to Casa or Rabat from Faro airport.

According to Kate's book:

"..... We were lucky we managed to get on a plane to Rabat at all. I use the word 'lucky' loosely. The jet had broken down and a pre-war propeller plane was drafted to help out. It was too small to carry all the passengers and had to make a return trip to get everyone to Morocco......"

Very perplexing in my opinion.  Her narrative indicates to me that they had a private jet orgainized to transport them and their entourage to Morocco, which could at least half heartedly explain the departure from Lisbon?  The prop plane drafted in to help out sounds to me like a military aircraft, don't know how that would work if it was provided by Portugal, I can't however be convinced it was laid on by Moroccan authorities, why the necessity to fly by led zeppelin?  This just doesn't make any sense to me, when you consider all these wealthy people they had on board their pleasure cruise, like Richard Branson and Phillip Green (to name but two) all who have the luxury of private jets on-tap.

Is all this just a figment of Kate McCanns creative imagination or what?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.06.15 0:16

Next you know she'll join Brian Williams and Hillary Clinton with fantasy stories about taking enemy fire.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In Morocco on a mission...?

Post by missbeetle on 05.06.15 7:57

Handy timing to launch a new computer system direct to the heart of Moroccan communities :

"

Handy ecumenical contacts, too :

I think this gentleman may have been Ahmed Toufiq :

(snipped from Wikipedia)

As in Rome, the McCanns stayed at the British Ambassador's residence.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.06.15 10:36

Well, if you're going global, don't lose out on one billion Muslims.  I hope that connecting all health centres to each other wasn't the plan for the UK or anywhere else. It's confusing enough as it is. It's a very interesting bit of information though. Ahh! I bet Gerry pressed that button with a masterful hand.

Very neat, that's  two billion of the total world  population covered, Muslim and Catholic, where next?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 05.06.15 10:54

@Verdi wrote:

Slight digression!

Firstly, I don't know from whence the flight to Casablanca originates.  There can be no logical reason for flying to Casablanca for onward transit to Rabat - not far short of 100 kilometer distance between the two destinations.  Nor can I see any reason why they drove to Lisbon when you can catch a flight to Casa or Rabat from Faro airport.

"..... We were lucky we managed to get on a plane to Rabat at all. I use the word 'lucky' loosely. The jet had broken down and a pre-war propeller plane was drafted to help out. It was too small to carry all the passengers and had to make a return trip to get everyone to Morocco......"

Very perplexing in my opinion.  Her narrative indicates to me that they had a private jet orgainized to transport them and their entourage to Morocco, which could at least half heartedly explain the departure from Lisbon?  The prop plane drafted in to help out sounds to me like a military aircraft, don't know how that would work if it was provided by Portugal, I can't however be convinced it was laid on by Moroccan authorities, why the necessity to fly by led zeppelin?  This just doesn't make any sense to me, when you consider all these wealthy people they had on board their pleasure cruise, like Richard Branson and Phillip Green (to name but two) all who have the luxury of private jets on-tap.

Oh, ok. so she mentions that in her book. Must say i have never read her book only excerpts of it that have been posted on the forums.
And you could well be right about them being transported in a private plane, it is the McC's after all.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 05.06.15 15:06

@Verdi wrote:

Slight digression!

Fascinating. I hadn't read that before. Sounds perfectly plausible. I wonder who wrote it? ETA: I mean I wonder who wrote what is in the link with regard to the search for a final resting place and moving Madeleine's body.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 05.06.15 15:12

@tigger wrote:Well, if you're going global, don't lose out on one billion Muslims.  I hope that connecting all health centres to each other wasn't the plan for the UK or anywhere else. It's confusing enough as it is. It's a very interesting bit of information though. Ahh! I bet Gerry pressed that button with a masterful hand.

Very neat, that's  two billion of the total world  population covered, Muslim and Catholic, where next?

The scale of the McScam is just HUGE no wonder it is taking so long to unravel. I wonder if the police know of Madeleine's final resting place? I know Detective Amaral has a theory about cremation but as far as I am aware he did not theorize about a final resting place.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 05.06.15 16:29

@j.rob wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Slight digression!

Fascinating. I hadn't read that before. Sounds perfectly plausible. I wonder who wrote it? ETA: I mean I wonder who wrote what is in the link with regard to the search for a final resting place and moving Madeleine's body.
TO: Interpol Lisbon

Subject: Madeleine McCann - Yellow Alert F-131/5-2007

We are sending an attached message that was posted on the public Interpol site on 23rd May 2008.

We ask you to take the necessary measures and let us know the results of your investigations in the light of this message.

If necessary do not hesitate to contact Operation Centre 1 24/7.

With compliments

IP LYON

23-5-2008

From S********. Sent on Friday 23rd May 2008.
For INFO, Subject Madeleine McCann

Hello,

I attached the photo of a small and abandoned chapel of a former convent in the Portel/Alentejo (Portugal) to the East of Lisbon. It is on top of a hill, in a remote and isolated place. I think this could be the place where Madeleine McCann is buried and I will explain why.

Forwarded by someone of the name IP Lyon, it looks like, but another name starts with an S but is not available in the article. I thought it was interesting when i read it, and wonder if Portel/Alentejo was ever investigated?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 05.06.15 16:45

@j.rob wrote:
@tigger wrote:Well, if you're going global, don't lose out on one billion Muslims.  I hope that connecting all health centres to each other wasn't the plan for the UK or anywhere else. It's confusing enough as it is. It's a very interesting bit of information though. Ahh! I bet Gerry pressed that button with a masterful hand.

The scale of the McScam is just HUGE no wonder it is taking so long to unravel. I wonder if the police know of Madeleine's final resting place? I know Detective Amaral has a theory about cremation but as far as I am aware he did not theorize about a final resting place.
I have always thought there was something involved with the church in the aftermath of what happened to Madeleine.

I was deceived' says the Portuguese priest who comforted Gerry and Kate McCann

Last updated at 10:03 18 October 2007

The Portuguese priest who comforted Gerry and Kate McCann in the days after Madeleine vanished last night said he had been deceived, it has emerged.
According to reports, Father Jose Manuel Pacheco claimed he had done nothing wrong and was simply "supporting two lost souls."
But, bizarrely, he also appeared to say he had been the victim of some form of deception.
It has also emerged Father Pacheco was apparently called in to see his superior, Algarve Bishop Manuel Quintas and warned about his behaviour.
In the days after Madeleine vanished on May 3, the McCanns, both 39 and devout Catholics, frequently sought refuge at the priest's church.
They became so close to Father Pacheco, he gave them the keys to the tiny building so they could go in to pray whenever they liked.
However, his friendship with the couple appeared to spectacularly backfire after police became convinced Kate had told him she had killed her daughter during confession.
But he has vowed to take whatever she had said to the grave, despite being quizzed by detectives.
Father Pacheco appeared to virtually vanish from the public eye in the weeks after Gerry and Kate were made arguidos - or official suspects.
The pair left Portugal without saying goodbye and handed the church keys to another clergyman.

And then the McC's went to see the Pope, hmmm.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 05.06.15 19:24

TO: Interpol Lisbon

Subject: Madeleine McCann - Yellow Alert F-131/5-2007

We are sending an attached message that was posted on the public Interpol site on 23rd May 2008.

We ask you to take the necessary measures and let us know the results of your investigations in the light of this message.

If necessary do not hesitate to contact Operation Centre 1 24/7.

With compliments

IP LYON

23-5-2008

From S********. Sent on Friday 23rd May 2008.
For INFO, Subject Madeleine McCann

Hello,

I attached the photo of a small and abandoned chapel of a former convent in the Portel/Alentejo (Portugal) to the East of Lisbon. It is on top of a hill, in a remote and isolated place. I think this could be the place where Madeleine McCann is buried and I will explain why.

Forwarded by someone of the name IP Lyon, it looks like, but another name starts with an S but is not available in the article. I thought it was interesting when i read it, and wonder if Portel/Alentejo was ever investigated?

--------

What I like about this theory is that all the times and dates seem to make sense. Assuming Detective Amaral is right and Madeleine died that week in apartment 5A and the McCanns staged an abduction as a cover-up then the McCanns and their friends/family had the very enormous challenge of hiding and then disposing of her body. And given that the couple are Catholics, or so they say, then Madeleine's 'final resting place' would be of importance to them I would have thought. Plus rituals - such as a burial - would also be important.

I think the poster makes a very good point about the McCanns' visit to Rome. What better time to move/dispose of a body when the media storm is in another country. And of course for the McCanns a blessing from the pope would be a way to ease their consciences as well as ensure that their deception was being believed at the highest levels.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mmm... Morocco...

Post by missbeetle on 05.06.15 22:59

I reckon the lady pictured with the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell at a hotel press conference

is Myriam Alami Toufiq - she's on the British Embassy's list of lawyers and translators.

(snipped from linkedin.com)

Strange words from Kate upon arriving in Morocco :

In the event, our journey was absolutely fine. I remember feeling reassured about the stringency of Morocco’s immigration procedures when
I was required at the airport to fill in a form stating the reason for my visit, among other things. In truth it didn’t mean a lot, and their security system might be lousy for all I know. I think I just needed to latch on to any positives I could find.

McCann, Kate (2011-05-12). Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her (Kindle Locations 2670-2672). Transworld. Kindle Edition. 

Heh? What is she going on about?

Slightly off topic (but still related to the British in Morocco) -

Check out this humdinger of a Mercedes provided for Charles and Camilla on their 2011 visit :

What a magnificent beast and I sincerely hope it wasn't laid on for Gerry McCann.

Though the British Embassy staff were there to meet them at the airport :

(and maybe help with those pesky, but reassuring, immigration forms - business or pleasure - crikey!)

Miss Biddy Brett-Rooks, the consul general for Casablanca, was there to meet us when we landed. She looked and sounded exactly as I’d imagined from her name: very sweet and very English.

McCann, Kate (2011-05-12). Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her (Kindle Locations 2673-2674). Transworld. Kindle Edition.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Red fort in Rabat...

Post by missbeetle on 05.06.15 23:40

I think the fort pictured behind the McCanns in Rabat :

is the Chellah Roman ruins :

(snipped from studentsoftheworld.info)

...and necropolis :

How very funereal.

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

M is for Morocco

Post by Verdi on 06.06.15 0:16

I have been trying to unearth something that might indicate when Metodo 3 first became involved with the McCann machine, in doing so I realise just how much work you have already put into this subject.  One thing I came across which although serious in nature, I have to admit it made me rock with laughter - this was your highlights of the Hagman manuscript about the covert operations on Moroccan soil, infiltrated by Messrs Kennedy and Metodo3.  Bond'esque to say the least, who needs Ian Fleming when you've got Hagman?

I can't find any indication to confirm who organized the press conference at the Hyatt Hilton Hotel in Rabat but whilst poking around I discovered that Martin Brunt followed them to Morocco to report on their visit for Sky News - no doubt guided by a media monitoring mogul appointed by the Find Madeleine Fund.  Until I find something to the contrary, I remain convinced that the Moroccan government played no significant part in either covert operations by the Hagman/Kennedy/Metodo3 consortium or the McCanns visit.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.06.15 0:23

@ missbeetle

Thank you for these further images.

Some on here are not sure about some of your posts - about what clothes Gerry and Kate are wearing and things like that. They think it's all irrelevant. And may be they are right.

On the other hand, I appreciate much of your work here, because e.g. you have unearthed hundreds of new photographs for us, many of which are surprisingly informative and interesting - and moreover lead us on to discuss certain things that maybe we had all forgotten about.  

And in this case: Morocco.

In Gary Hagland's as-yet-unpublished book, he maintains he was only called in to help after the McCanns returned to England, on 9 September.

I have always been sceptical about this.

It seems to me that the 'Moroocan/North African strategy' was worked out very early on.

And it seems there were two sets of important meetings.

In JUNE there was the meeting with the British Ambassdor in Rabat, and the Minister for Religious Affairs.

Then in SEPTEMBER, so he says, there was a further round of official meetings, again involving the British ambassador but this time some of the King's palace officials.

Was Hagland involved in June as well?

Here is a reminder of part of Hagland's account:

QUOTE Gary Hagland

I briefed Brian Kennedy and Metodo 3 and Brian set about his contacts in an effort to pave the way to seek permission from the King of Morocco, King Mohammed VI, to enter the Kingdom to look for her. The King’s consort, Princess Salma, was already sympathetic to Madeleine’s plight. Eventually, with the help of the British Embassy in Rabat, a deal was struck.

On a strict understanding that the King’s approval was unofficial and immediately deniable; on the proviso that nothing would be done to the detriment of the sovereign standing and good reputation of the Kingdom, and on the unequivocal basis that any arrest or interdiction be undertaken in collaboration with the office of Director General of the Direction de la Surveillance du Territoire - the Moroccan Secret Service - and that we were escorted at all times by a representative of the Royal Guard, we were in.

Secretly, with Brian Kennedy’s jet to be located at Rabat on standby, on the first confirmation of a sighting of Madeleine she would be quickly removed straight to the jet, diplomacy and bureaucracy taking a back-seat.

Brian Kennedy and I selected the Metodo 3 agent to be on the ground, undoubtedly their best. Quiet, unassuming, with a poor grasp of English, nonetheless he was good at undercover work and discrete surveillance. Synchronised with the infiltration, Helping to Find Maledeine had agreed to produce a poster of Madeleine in Arabic to be delivered and distributed by the moquadems at the King’s direction.

Military-grade maps of Morocco, new satellite communications, medical equipment, gold sovereigns, and field kit, were all assembled for Paddy [= Patrick Kennedy] and me who were to join Metodo 3’s agent on the ground for a month. The single Royal Guard representative, Mohammed, had been introduced to us via the British Embassy in Rabat by ’phone; he spoke excellent English and came across as being both confident and knowledgeable. As we planned our route, based on the more ‘quality’ of sightings of Madeleine in Morocco, Mohammed briefed us as to the more dangerous of areas we would traverse and the protocol we were to adopt when in these higher-risk locations. At least he would be armed.

UNQUOTE

Re-reading this I am struck by the degree of high-level inter-state collaboration here to help the McCanns, with the British Embassy in Rabat right in the thick of things, and the King of Morocco, no less, blessing the Metodo 3 men's search for Madeleine and supplying a member of his own Royal Guard to chaperone them all around Morocco.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.06.15 0:39

@Verdi wrote:

I have been trying to unearth something that might indicate when Metodo 3 first became involved with the McCann machine, in doing so I realise just how much work you have already put into this subject.  One thing I came across which, although serious in nature, I have to admit it made me rock with laughter - this was your highlights of the Hagland [sp.] manuscript about the covert operations on Moroccan soil, infiltrated by Messrs Kennedy and Metodo3.  Bond'esque to say the least, who needs Ian Fleming when you've got Hagland?

REPLY: I agree. It is almost farcical - blokes with big telescopes the other side of a big lake seeing if they could spot Madeleine

I can't find any indication to confirm who organized the press conference at the Hyatt Hilton Hotel in Rabat but whilst poking around I discovered that Martin Brunt followed them to Morocco to report on their visit for Sky News - no doubt guided by a media monitoring mogul appointed by the Find Madeleine Fund.  Until I find something to the contrary, I remain convinced that the Moroccan government played no significant part in either covert operations by the Hagland/Kennedy/Metodo3 consortium or the McCanns visit.

REPLY: Here I respectfully disagree. I don't think as the King of Morocco you could easily allow foreign blokes going around your country looking to see if one of your citizens might be a paedophile who had masterminded one of the most audacious abductions in world history. I think the story about the Princess and Mohammed of the Royal Guard is probably true - see my post tonight on the 'M for Morocco' thread'.  I suggest there must have been discussions between the British Ambassador and one or more of the King's senior officials 

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Suits you...

Post by missbeetle on 06.06.15 3:52

Hello Tony - 

Most strange outfits, those black and white suits worn in Rome and Morocco :

(check out Gerry's eyes! what a total death stare)

(Gerry pointing in the wrong direction again)

If I were to see people dressed like that out here in the countryside of New Zealand

I would think perhaps they could be Mormon missionaries -

though I don't believe they travel in mixed pairs - the women don't wear trousers, either.

There is a place sacred to infertile local women located within Rabat's Chellar Necropolis :

(snipped from www.trekearth.com) 

A handy piece of local symbolism perhaps? 

Here the McCanns are pictured with an Arabic colour photocopy - or printout 

- of their missing daughter's photograph and (presumably) details of her disappearance

and contact numbers :

Definitely some sort of kooky mission going down in Morocco...

...information systems testing?

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 06.06.15 6:42

Some Background. Also - the Sagres meeting for which a number of family flew in was on the 9th June. It is possible that the black suits were worn on that occasion too. Gerry fudges the date of the meeting and barely mentions it. 
On the 10th. Gerry has a phonecall from ROB - PJ trace the location to about 23 km distant from PdL, Gerry says 3 km. in the afternoon they fly off to Morocco. In the heat, wearing black suits. 
On their return Gerry gives a brief statement to the press in which he mentions that they need time to grieve. Also that the direction of the campaign will change.

Madeleine parents 'to take stock' [color:731d=000000]BBC News

Last Updated: Sunday, 10 June 2007, 05:12 GMT 06:12 UK

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann say they will spend the coming week reviewing the campaign to find her and allowing themselves time to grieve.

The couple have travelled across Europe in an effort to find Madeleine, four, who went missing in Portugal on 3 May.

But on their return to the Algarve on Tuesday from Morocco, Gerry and Kate McCann of Rothley, Leicestershire, say they will have a period of reflection.

Unquote

Btw: Kate looks very rough  in that one shot in Morocco.she looks ill. Imo. 

Chapter  12: 

The chapter begins with the McCanns flying out to Rabat, Morocco, on Sunday 12 June.
P. 179
Dr Kate was ‘terrified’ flying in a small ‘pre-war propeller plane’ because the jet for Morocco had broken down.
At a hotel in Rabat a camera crew was waiting for them.

p. 180
They had questions about a statement by Mari Olli, a Norwegian who swore she’d seen Madeleine in Marrakesh and had rung the Spanish police. Dr Kate explains how the Spanish and Portuguese police did nothing about it. The CCTV camera in the shop wasn’t checked in time. Dr Kate insists in the book that the girl Mari Olli saw could really be Madeleine.
They spent that night at the British Ambassador’s Morocco residence.
The following day the McCanns met several ‘important and powerful figures’, the Chief of Police and two government Ministers among them – they ‘must have had permission from the King of Morocco’.

p. 181
Later that day the McCanns met a ‘crowd of children’ who were waving placards with Madeleine on them; this had been organised by the government. The McCanns met with some Muslim leaders and asked them to pray for Madeleine which they agreed to do. Telling a slight white lie, they said they ‘lived in Leicester’, where there are a lot of Muslims. (There aren’t many Muslims in Rothley).

p. 182
Clarence was out there with them and they had to say goodbye as he had to go back to the media monitoring unit for a while.

Back to top Go down

Filling in forms...

Post by missbeetle on 06.06.15 11:04

Kate made a bit of a song'n'dance over filling in her Moroccan entry forms.

Was she really filling in her actual immigration details :

"
(snipped from gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk, with thanks)

...or doing some customer service feedback on the general amenities?

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum