The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Worth re-stating, every so often - Page 2 Mm11

Worth re-stating, every so often - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Worth re-stating, every so often - Page 2 Mm11

Worth re-stating, every so often - Page 2 Regist10

Worth re-stating, every so often

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worth re-stating, every so often - Page 2 Empty Re: Worth re-stating, every so often

Post by Brian Griffin 20.07.14 17:59

Monty Heck wrote:
BlueBag wrote:I'm sorry, I just can not believe K&G confessed to any priest.

The priest may have suspicions based on other things.

Confession does seem unlikely given the language issue, however he may have seen KMcC in one of her vulnerable moments and the truth began to dawn?  Some things transcend language.  In any case Fr P probably had plenty to be suspicious about:

• a supposedly devout Catholic couple who he must have quickly realised weren't
  • a couple who cynically used the church and both Catholic and Anglican congregations as a media backdrop
  • a couple who brought over an army of supporters who ended up sitting around the OC pool because nobody seemed to know what to do with them
  • a couple who jogged and played tennis and went on fun family days out when their child had just gone missing
  • a couple who happily dressed up and posed for media photoshoots and gave interviews
  • a couple who went off travelling to bizarre locations leaving their remaining two children behind, when their eldest child could have been discovered in the local area at any time
  • a couple who claimed their apartment had been broken which turned out to be untrue and, ultimately
  • a couple who were declared arguido after an intensive ongoing investigation by the PJ and LC, using UK police sniffer dogs and UK forensics lab

Now you're just splitting hairs!  big grin
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Worth re-stating, every so often - Page 2 Empty Re: Worth re-stating, every so often

Post by Brian Griffin 20.07.14 18:07

Dee Coy wrote:

I've always believed she was hidden in the church, or graveyard, either temporarily or permanently. I think the implcation that she could have been cremated there would explain a lot. Would love to know what else Amaral knows about this.
Probably a bit late now, but I think it would have been useful to put more energy and effort into finding that fridge!

Who goes on holiday and throws the fridge out anyway? Surely if the fridge is faulty, the resort should fix it or replace it in a timely manner.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 20.07.14 18:20

Brian Griffin wrote:Who goes on holiday and throws the fridge out anyway? .

The sort of people who go on holiday and wash the curtains I suppose.

Doctors with OCD and a corpse to hide.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 21.07.14 9:47

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:

Was it ever proven that they disposed of a fridge (I'm pretty certain I read it on his blog at the time) and also the curtains had been washed or are they forum myths?
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 21.07.14 12:54

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:

Was it ever proven that they disposed of a fridge (I'm pretty certain I read it on his blog at the time) and also the curtains had been washed or are they forum myths?

Maybe I'm imagining this, but isn't there a picture of Gerry with the fridge outside somewhere?
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 21.07.14 13:31

Hongkong Phooey wrote:Was it ever proven that they disposed of a fridge (I'm pretty certain I read it on his blog at the time) and also the curtains had been washed or are they forum myths?

Forum myths, along with the 'crime scene' clean up with bottles of bleach etc.
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.14 13:34

I know that a lot of people are sure that they read about the fridge on one of Gerry's blogs but it is no longer available and so can't be substantiated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 21.07.14 13:44

Daryl Dixon wrote:
Hongkong Phooey wrote:Was it ever proven that they disposed of a fridge (I'm pretty certain I read it on his blog at the time) and also the curtains had been washed or are they forum myths?

Forum myths, along with the 'crime scene' clean up with bottles of bleach etc.[/quote]

Nah! Some of us have been here a long time, and most of what we read at back in 2007 has remained carved in our minds. Take the quote I have highlighted, for example. THAT is no "forum myth", so here's a little reminder of an article printed in a newspaper, way back in 2007:

THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann yesterday challenged the police: “Find the body and prove we killed her.”
The couple, who are suspected over the child’s death and the disposal of her body, issued the startling ultimatum as the public prosecutor in Portugal sent the police case against them to a judge.
It is thought that the McCanns’ high-powered lawyers have told them that without a body it will be extremely difficult for the authorities to press charges.(my bold and underlining. This is why this case is so difficult. With no body and protection from people in positions of power, it's going to be a hard slog)

http://web.archive.org/web/20071221085316/http:/www.express.co.uk/posts/view/19042/Find-the-body-and-prove-we-killed-her

And as for the "bleach" etc, bought, again, that's no forum myth.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 21.07.14 14:04

This is a newspaper article, Sallypelt, written with the specific purpose of selling newspapers, not for providing evidence. With regards to the bleach, please can you provide a link to evidence of purchase. Finally, I do not believe that the McCanns ever said "find the body and prove we killed her" - if I'm mistaken, please point me to the evidence.
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 21.07.14 14:16

My point was, that the "find the body and prove we killed her" was not a forum myth, but had been reported in a newspaper. I also read, way back in 2007 that "they" bought cleaning materials at Baptista's supermarket. Whether it's true or not, again, my point is, that these aren't "forum myths" but actual newspaper reports.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21.07.14 14:17

The fridge episode WAS NOT A MYTH .I read it at the time with my own eyes and I am quite sure it was on one of gerrys day to day blogs that I read it.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.07.14 14:56

Daryl - you will just have to trawl through the videos and you will find where GM issues the comment of words to the effect of 'find the body and prove...' etc. I have seen it and heard it but see no reason why anyone should look for it on your behalf, unless they really feel like it. .
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 21.07.14 15:23

What definitely wasn't a forum myth because I saw it but which seems to have gone awol is a picture of Gerry with a suitcase in his hand - on the beach if I remember correctly. There was also a kids bucket and spade set but am not sure if twins were in the photo.
I think it was taken when they were removing their belongings from apartment 5A, they were given another apartment by Mark Warner I believe.
I have never seen it since although it has been mentioned from time to time by others.
I never saw him carrying a fridge and I think it was a relative or maybe Clarence who said "find the body and prove they killed her".
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21.07.14 15:53

Casey5 wrote:What definitely wasn't a forum myth because I saw it but which seems to have gone awol is a picture of Gerry with a suitcase in his hand - on the beach if I remember correctly. There was also a kids bucket and spade set but am not sure if twins were in the photo.
I think it was taken when they were removing their belongings from apartment 5A, they were given another apartment by Mark Warner I believe.
I have never seen it since although it has been mentioned from time to time by others.
I never saw him carrying a fridge and I think it was a relative or maybe Clarence who said "find the body and prove they killed her".    
I saw the suitcase  pic+bucket and spade also,i think he was holding one of the twins hands
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 21.07.14 16:49

tiny wrote:.    
I saw the suitcase  pic+bucket and spade also,i think he was holding one of the twins hands[/quote]

Hi tiny,
It's odd that it disappeared, why would it unless it was something the Mc's didn't want to be in the public arena?
It was an odd object to take to the beach, maybe that's why the photo disappeared?

Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 22.07.14 0:57

Dee Coy wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote:I wonder if it is related to the story that Amaral broke: an allegation that Maddie's body had been put into a coffin of an elderly PDL resident that was being kept for mourning in his church.  The body of the resident was subsequently cremated.  If there is any truth to that allegation, and if the priest discovered it (or was told about it at the time) then a breakdown of this sort would be entirely understandable...  

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gerry-kate-mccann-furious-claims-3707478

ETA:  And of course, in order to carry out such an act, the person would have required a key to the church at night.

I've always believed she was hidden in the church, or graveyard, either temporarily or permanently. I think the implcation that she could have been cremated there would explain a lot. Would love to know what else Amaral knows about this.

Here is what Amaral had to say on the matter. It makes interesting reading.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/06/hidden-evidence.html

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 22.07.14 13:01

Yeah, the British police should never have been allowed to start poking around in this case. 'Lost' evidence, eh?

I'm rather impressed with the current quote on the header of this site: Now is the time to react judicially against all those who have jeopardized my rights to privacy, intimacy, freedom of expression, opinion and livelihood opportunities.

Does this mean GA is going to go after the McCanns in court now? The UK press with have a field day! Mr and Mrs won't like that! They won't like that at all, at all, at all!

I can just see and hear the whingeing...
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top