The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place - Page 4 Mm11

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place - Page 4 Mm11

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place - Page 4 Regist10

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place - Page 4 Empty Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by polyenne 07.06.17 11:11

We did the bullying, they were bullied.

My Dad's bigger than your Dad.........................
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place - Page 4 Empty Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by Yorkshirgel 07.06.17 11:22

It smells of avoiding a diplomatic incident to me.  That is why they were allowed to come home.  However, the arguedo label still stands as it has not been removed.  So, how can they say they have been back to Portugal a few times without them being arrested?  Interesting.   We will not know for another 50 years, or maybe not then if the file gets 'accidentally shredded' which seems to be happening a lot these days when anything is sensitive for the British Government.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.06.17 11:26

Yorkshirgel wrote:It smells of avoiding a diplomatic incident to me.  That is why they were allowed to come home.  However, the arguedo label still stands as it has not been removed.  So, how can they say they have been back to Portugal a few times without them being arrested?  Interesting.   We will not know for another 50 years if even then if the file gets 'accidentally shredded' which seems to be happening a lot these days when anything is sensitive for the British Government.
Arguido status was removed. It lasted for the limited amount of time allowed in Portuguese law.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.17 13:12

David Payne's rogatory interview - April 2008

".... but I remember then you know I went over to see err Gerry at the err you know tennis courts, just to see you know what was happening, and err decided that we'd, you know I'd come, come back to play tennis and err Gerry had asked me just to pop in and check everything was alright err with Kate or you know again I can't remember the exact reason whether he was just making sure it was alright that he could stay there and you know more time but you know he'd asked me to pop in.

So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then [?] and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors.

The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time and err yeah then I left there ...."

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 07.06.17 15:05

" You know we've looked obviously at photographs since then " ???

Err you know , what photographs have you err looked at and err since when ? You know !

" Just to reinforce they were just so happy , you know , seeing , you know obviously Gerry wasn't there " 

Got to admit , I'd be happy if Gerry " obviously " wasn't there .

This man really has waffle , time wasting giving himself chance to think down to a fine art 

All the " err, you know , you know " should tell anyone with any common sense that his " visit " was pure fiction , very badly constructed Fiction ! 

No wonder they've all kept quiet these past 10 years and didn't want to return for a reconstruction !

Activity : 2376

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.17 17:01

Like a story from jackanory.

I only hope he's not like that with his patients.

...now let's see.. err.. hmm, well you know err...  if I can just... you know err... you know... have a look .. pop yourself up... err you know where err... yeah there, that's good ..  now let's see, err.. where was I?  oh yeah that's right..  well  I err... think you know... this might be the right time to ..err you know.. to ask for err ... err... err... a s s s second opinion ..  I'm you know, struggling here so bear with me... mmmm..  let's... you know, have another look shall we err.. where did you say the pain is.. oh you didn't .. mmm I see, mmmm err...  well I think at this stage.. you know I'm only putting this out there err.. I think it might be a good idea to take another look..  err you know I think we might be onto something here..  mmm I can't remember where...  where was I?  Oh yeah that's right... we're here aren't we... I could tell you what I ... you know... err... think but this is err you know ... not the right ... you ... err forum... err I think maybe err... you know ... maybe useful if we start back from the err ... start...

hello .. hello ..  hello .. err .. are you still with me ... I need you to err .. you know ... to err wake up now err... I said wake up now thud.......

ex moderator
ex moderator

HectorDetector likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.06.17 18:18

Brilliant Verdi, thank you!

I was going to do a post like that, but you beat me to it!

How on earth do any of the Tapas doctors communicate with their patients?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41839

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 07.06.17 18:28

Verdi wrote:Like a story from jackanory.

...now let's see.. err.. hmm, well you know err...  if I can just... you know err... you know... have a look .. pop yourself up... err you know where err... yeah there, that's good ..  now let's see, err.. where was I?  oh yeah that's right..  well  I err... think you know... this might be the right time to ..err you know.. to ask for err ... err... err... a s s s second opinion ..  I'm you know, struggling here so bear with me... mmmm..  let's... you know, have another look shall we err.. where did you say the pain is.. oh you didn't .. mmm I see, mmmm err...  well I think at this stage.. you know I'm only putting this out there err.. I think it might be a good idea to take another look..  err you know I think we might be onto something here..  mmm I can't remember where...  where was I?  Oh yeah that's right... we're here aren't we... I could tell you what I ... you know... err... think but this is err you know ... not the right ... you ... err forum... err I think maybe err... you know ... maybe useful if we start back from the err ... start...

hello .. hello ..  hello .. err .. are you still with me ... I need you to err .. you know ... to err wake up now err... I said wake up now thud.......

spit coffee    sarcastic rotfl

Spot on Verdi !  Are you sure you've never met him ?

Jackanory , or is it Crackanory ? 

He makes Baldrick look intelligent .

If anyone ever does a remake of " Carry on Doctor " , D.P for lead role 

Or how about Arkwright in " Open All Hours " 

In front of Judge Judy " Umm is not an answer " r
In front of Judge Rinder " I can smell a lie like a fart in  a lift " 

Oh help , I really do need to get out more !!     help

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.17 21:39

Get'emGonçalo wrote:How on earth do any of the Tapas doctors communicate with their patients?
Why - sign language of course!  Reference source..

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm

dance

ex moderator
ex moderator

HectorDetector likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.17 21:54

sandancer wrote:
Verdi wrote:Like a story from jackanory.

spit coffee    sarcastic rotfl

Spot on Verdi !  Are you sure you've never met him ?

Jackanory , or is it Crackanory ? 

He makes Baldrick look intelligent .

If anyone ever does a remake of " Carry on Doctor " , D.P for lead role 

Or how about Arkwright in " Open All Hours " 

In front of Judge Judy " Umm is not an answer " r
In front of Judge Rinder " I can smell a lie like a fart in  a lift " 

Oh help , I really do need to get out more !!     help
Never met him?  I am him  yes   only believe me I can't make Baldrick look intelligent sad.

'Carry on Doctor' - now there's a plan.  Who can we have as matron....  hot lips Healy of clattypatties fame?

In fact, I think there's a part for all to play - even Gerald.  I'll leave you to decide which that might be..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 07.06.17 23:06

Yorkshirgel wrote:It smells of avoiding a diplomatic incident to me.  That is why they were allowed to come home.  However, the arguedo label still stands as it has not been removed.  So, how can they say they have been back to Portugal a few times without them being arrested?  Interesting.   We will not know for another 50 years, or maybe not then if the file gets 'accidentally shredded' which seems to be happening a lot these days when anything is sensitive for the British Government.

this will be sealed for 100 years, sorry I won't be around when they open it, very pessimistic sadly. Some are files are sealed forever as I understand it? There is no "right to see" information as I understand it?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 07.06.17 23:26

I've just been doing a bit of browsing on Doctor Payne .

No wonder the man went , err , Umm , you know , etc 

He had 7 credit cards , 2 loans and a mortgage Hmmm !

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.06.17 16:46

David Payne's witness statement - 4th May 2007 [snipped]..

That the apartment occupied by Madeleine's family comprises two bedrooms, a small kitchen, a lounge and a bathroom. That the lounge has a door which gives outside access in the direction of the restaurant. He does not recall any more details of the apartment but he remembers that the bedroom occupied by the children has a window that looks onto the main road. That he never went into the said bedroom occupied by the children but he could see that there were two beds and two cots. The cots were placed in the middle of the bedroom. One of the beds was placed against the window and the other, the one occupied by Madeleine, was against the wall facing the one which has a window.

Fiona Payne's witness statement - 4th May 2007  [snipped]..

She was never in Madeleine's family apartment.
----------

For someone who specifically states he's never entered the children's bedroom - that's a pretty detailed description, wouldn't you say?  Makes you wonder why David Payne visited the McCanns apartment without his wife !?!  Somewhere along the line, his rogatory interview I think, he said they (the Paynes) didn't spend much time with the rest of the group outside of dinner, as they were all off doing their own thing so I can't believe he called to make arrangements for group activities.

thinking ?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinan19 02.09.17 12:07

I think it was fabricated on a whim just so there would be someone who could claim they have seen Madeleine well and alive before her 'abduction', thus the contradiction statements. Maybe they just agreed on saying he stopped by, with no time to discuss it any further, each of them interpreted 'stopping by' differently. For Kate it meant, and so she recounted, he was only at the door and they talked for 30 seconds before she sent him away - if he has seen Madeleine was never mentioned by her, which is sort of dumb, but well. Payne interpreted stopping by as stepping in and getting a good picture of the situation. As they realized none of it was adding up, they became nervous and tried to fix what was fixable. Which wasn't much. I mean either he went in or he didn't. Which is it? Definitely never took place. That statement's only use was to make police believe there was nothing out of the ordinary going on at 5A.
Sinan19
Sinan19

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel 03.09.17 8:37

So many contradictions in this case.  As this poor little girl's father said 'confusion is good'!  I am sure that if some female had come to the door in just a bath towel a man would have remembered it well. Many 'after event' excuses made by way of explaining away evidence that did not add up.  I agree with Sinan19, it never happened. It was so that they could make out that there were '3 little angels' there in the apartment at that time.

I am afraid that everything has now gone quiet and these people are going to walk away hand in hand, in to the sunshine.  The police are dragging their feet and asking for even more money!  If they cannot work it out they should come home imo.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel 03.09.17 8:44

So happy that this waffling idiot is not my doctor.  How on earth did he manage that when he cannot put a sentence together?
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Back to top Go down

Post by TK Boston 17.09.18 4:56

Saying DP did visit the McCanns apt on the supposed day Madeline went missing, did the cadaver dogs ever visit him or his home in England? We’re the dogs brought to any of the apts that the T7 stayed in?
TK Boston
TK Boston

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by TK Boston 17.09.18 23:36

IMO. GM had to keep up his act, going ahead to planned tennis etc. I think DP was sent to check on KM’s state of mind. He’s one of only maybe 2, that could go as he knew MBM wasn’t there. He was safe. I think he told the truth on this one as it was light, for fear he had been seen. IMO also some of the other T7 were not roped in till after the “missing set up.”
TK Boston
TK Boston

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel 18.09.18 8:00

All of these 'friends' should be interviewed at great length now, in UK, by Scotland Yard.  I am sure that a bit of pressure on each and every one of the would bring a result.  The almost illegible statement by this doctor (how did he manage that?) was such a load of waffle it seemed to me that he was making it up as he went along.  I do not believe any of this.  It would be interesting to find out how many of the friends have kept in touch with this couple since this story hit the headlines.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Back to top Go down

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place - Page 4 Empty David Payne visit Kate,children

Post by willowthewisp 18.09.18 14:57

Yorkshirgel wrote:All of these 'friends' should be interviewed at great length now, in UK, by Scotland Yard.  I am sure that a bit of pressure on each and every one of the would bring a result.  The almost illegible statement by this doctor (how did he manage that?) was such a load of waffle it seemed to me that he was making it up as he went along.  I do not believe any of this.  It would be interesting to find out how many of the friends have kept in touch with this couple since this story hit the headlines.
Hi Yorkshiregel, If people keep pushing for Scotland Yard to "Interview,Kate,Gerry,Tapas 7/9 under caution",this could possibly infringe any Portugal PJ Trail in Portugal,as they have the "Ultimate decision" to bring about any Prosecutions on Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

Leicestershire Police already abused their position in April 2008 on a joint investigation,when Portugal PJ wished to be present when they Re-interviewed the Tapas 7/9,were Kate or Gerry Re-interviewed as they were already Arquido's?

Why didn't the UK Police have the dignity to work co-operate with Portugal PJ?

Because it didn't suit there"Hidden" agenda!

People in the UK are told ECHR is making a decision on Portugal Supreme Court decision from January 2017 and more funding required to keep the sham Operation Grange up until ECHR make ultimate decision on Kate,Gerry McCann,"Final Throw Of The Dice"? 

Will Operation Grange close shortly after any ECHR decision,consistently used in conjunction with the Portugal claim by the McCann's,what hold do they have over the UK Government,Child Abuse or Paedophilia knowledge Cover Up?

A/C Mark Rowley, his job is to "Assist the McCann's",its in his statement his words,No mistaken,misquotes,so it was an Investigation after all,the Metropolitan Police have conned the public yet again,eh Bernard and cohorts?

PS,Just to make it clear,The Gold Group,part of the Metropolitan Police Service,were in Portugal after the 8 May 2007,they are part of Operation Grange set up in 2010 by David Cameron,via Rebekah Brooks,who the McCann's knew very well!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel 18.09.18 15:31

Well as NOTHING seems to be happening just now I don't think we should worry.  If the Portuguese have the power to get to the bottom of this why aren't they?  It seems to me that Mr Amaral is getting a raw deal, I hope he wins his case.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Back to top Go down

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place - Page 4 Empty David Payne visit kate

Post by willowthewisp 18.09.18 16:02

Yorkshirgel wrote:Well as NOTHING seems to be happening just now I don't think we should worry.  If the Portuguese have the power to get to the bottom of this why aren't they?  It seems to me that Mr Amaral is getting a raw deal, I hope he wins his case.
It seems like a tag event?

Portugal PJ 2007/08 McCann's Not cleared,innocent
Portugal Supreme Court,January 2017,as above.

Leicsetershire Police Matt Baggot,McCann's Not absolved of being involved in Madeleine's disappearance.
John Stalker,similar outcome as above.

Metropolitan Police Service-No Running commentary after Eight yrs investigation,October 2010-18?

So out of Five different opinions.

Four not cleared or innocent of involvement in Madeleine's disappearance!

One No Running commentary? 

Not an Exact science,but at least it is a bit more balanced than One of three none opinion,but what more could you expect after eleven years of Government collusion to an actual event that has happened we are told,with very little evidence and when there was evidence it very quickly became contaminated by UK sources to suit an "Hidden Agenda",Not guilty of anything?

Even opening up a Ward Of Court,when your daughter is still alive,perhaps a FOI should be applied for,for how many Wards of Courts,when 7 yrs expired have turned up alive?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundance 18.09.18 16:28

TK Boston wrote:IMO. GM had to keep up his act, going ahead to planned tennis etc. I think DP was sent to check on KM’s state of mind. He’s one of only maybe 2, that could go as he knew MBM wasn’t there. He was safe. I think he told the truth on this one as it was light, for fear he had been seen. IMO also some of the other T7 were not roped in till after the “missing set up.”
There may be something to that, as I think when concocting the timeline most of them were oblivious to the gravity of the situation. Otherwise why else would they all sign up to such a cover up?
Agreeing a timeline to cover them all against potential child neglect charges in the event of a missing child, however, they could probably resolve to get behind that.
Sundance
Sundance

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place - Page 4 Empty David Payne,Kate

Post by willowthewisp 18.09.18 17:43

Sundance wrote:
TK Boston wrote:IMO. GM had to keep up his act, going ahead to planned tennis etc. I think DP was sent to check on KM’s state of mind. He’s one of only maybe 2, that could go as he knew MBM wasn’t there. He was safe. I think he told the truth on this one as it was light, for fear he had been seen. IMO also some of the other T7 were not roped in till after the “missing set up.”
There may be something to that, as I think when concocting the timeline most of them were oblivious to the gravity of the situation. Otherwise why else would they all sign up to such a cover up?
Agreeing a timeline to cover them all against potential child neglect charges in the event of a missing child, however, they could probably resolve to get behind that.
Hi Sundance, I am sorry they are all complicit in what had been arranged or had happened?

If you knowingly choose to take the wrong path in full knowledge you know it is wrong,your supposed to suffer the consequences or not in the case of the Tapas 7/9,Kate,Gerry and their very big bunch of Guardian Angels,Government cohorts?

Therefore,it means that what ever has happened is in full knowledge of the "Establishment",the only thing of the same magnitude being consistently Covered Up is Child abuse and the Paedophiles operating in top of society for seven decades or more?

It is only recently where individuals have instigated plans to track or entrap if you like,the people who wish to knowingly engage with Minors for Sexual gratifications,they are breaking the Laws,that the Establishment had made?

It is only that sooner or later One of their ilk maybe caught by the,Game keeper turned hunter,that even CEOP agree they have taken more Predators off the streets than Police Officers,where now they have told police to follow the same Modus Operandi?

1400 young girls in One Yorkshire Town and the Police claim No knowledge,ding,ding,now being shown to have grown on a magnificent scale to ever widening Boroughs in the UK,Grooming gangs,yet further Police inactions?

It is a breach of their "human rights"being effected if penalties from a few years ago were brought back on to the statue books as a punishment method?
Yet it is apparently not breaching a young girls "Human rights" to be Raped multiple times inpregnated then have Terminations,their silence is "deafing" when asked to explain on a quid pro quo basis?

Put the soft white gloves its nearly their bedtime!

This is how Society developes when Political correctness strikes in a Civilised Society being subjugated as second best.
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel 18.09.18 18:43

Not wishing to look dim but what is a tag event?  I do not understand how all these people are free to carry on their normal lives without a proper investigation ever having been done by the British police, nor do I understand why our Government got involved at all.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top