The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by polyenne on 07.06.17 11:11

We did the bullying, they were bullied.

My Dad's bigger than your Dad.........................
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 232
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by Yorkshirgel on 07.06.17 11:22

It smells of avoiding a diplomatic incident to me.  That is why they were allowed to come home.  However, the arguedo label still stands as it has not been removed.  So, how can they say they have been back to Portugal a few times without them being arrested?  Interesting.   We will not know for another 50 years, or maybe not then if the file gets 'accidentally shredded' which seems to be happening a lot these days when anything is sensitive for the British Government.
avatar
Yorkshirgel

Posts : 78
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2016-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by aquila on 07.06.17 11:26

@Yorkshirgel wrote:It smells of avoiding a diplomatic incident to me.  That is why they were allowed to come home.  However, the arguedo label still stands as it has not been removed.  So, how can they say they have been back to Portugal a few times without them being arrested?  Interesting.   We will not know for another 50 years if even then if the file gets 'accidentally shredded' which seems to be happening a lot these days when anything is sensitive for the British Government.
Arguido status was removed. It lasted for the limited amount of time allowed in Portuguese law.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8418
Reputation : 1534
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by Verdi on 07.06.17 13:12

David Payne's rogatory interview - April 2008

 ".... but I remember then you know I went over to see err Gerry at the err you know tennis courts, just to see you know what was happening, and err decided that we'd, you know I'd come, come back to play tennis and err Gerry had asked me just to pop in and check everything was alright err with Kate or you know again I can't remember the exact reason whether he was just making sure it was alright that he could stay there and you know more time but you know he'd asked me to pop in.

So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then [?] and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors.


The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time and err yeah then I left there ...."

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5394
Reputation : 3197
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by sandancer on 07.06.17 15:05

" You know we've looked obviously at photographs since then " ???

Err you know , what photographs have you err looked at and err since when ? You know !

" Just to reinforce they were just so happy , you know , seeing , you know obviously Gerry wasn't there " 

Got to admit , I'd be happy if Gerry " obviously " wasn't there .

This man really has waffle , time wasting giving himself chance to think down to a fine art 

All the " err, you know , you know " should tell anyone with any common sense that his " visit " was pure fiction , very badly constructed Fiction ! 

No wonder they've all kept quiet these past 10 years and didn't want to return for a reconstruction !

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
avatar
sandancer

Posts : 439
Reputation : 700
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 64
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by Verdi on 07.06.17 17:01

Like a story from jackanory.

I only hope he's not like that with his patients.

...now let's see.. err.. hmm, well you know err...  if I can just... you know err... you know... have a look .. pop yourself up... err you know where err... yeah there, that's good ..  now let's see, err.. where was I?  oh yeah that's right..  well  I err... think you know... this might be the right time to ..err you know.. to ask for err ... err... err... a s s s second opinion ..  I'm you know, struggling here so bear with me... mmmm..  let's... you know, have another look shall we err.. where did you say the pain is.. oh you didn't .. mmm I see, mmmm err...  well I think at this stage.. you know I'm only putting this out there err.. I think it might be a good idea to take another look..  err you know I think we might be onto something here..  mmm I can't remember where...  where was I?  Oh yeah that's right... we're here aren't we... I could tell you what I ... you know... err... think but this is err you know ... not the right ... you ... err forum... err I think maybe err... you know ... maybe useful if we start back from the err ... start...

hello .. hello ..  hello .. err .. are you still with me ... I need you to err .. you know ... to err wake up now err... I said wake up now thud.......

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5394
Reputation : 3197
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.06.17 18:18

Brilliant Verdi, thank you!

I was going to do a post like that, but you beat me to it!

How on earth do any of the Tapas doctors communicate with their patients?
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9299
Reputation : 4674
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by sandancer on 07.06.17 18:28

@Verdi wrote:Like a story from jackanory.

I only hope he's not like that with his patients.

...now let's see.. err.. hmm, well you know err...  if I can just... you know err... you know... have a look .. pop yourself up... err you know where err... yeah there, that's good ..  now let's see, err.. where was I?  oh yeah that's right..  well  I err... think you know... this might be the right time to ..err you know.. to ask for err ... err... err... a s s s second opinion ..  I'm you know, struggling here so bear with me... mmmm..  let's... you know, have another look shall we err.. where did you say the pain is.. oh you didn't .. mmm I see, mmmm err...  well I think at this stage.. you know I'm only putting this out there err.. I think it might be a good idea to take another look..  err you know I think we might be onto something here..  mmm I can't remember where...  where was I?  Oh yeah that's right... we're here aren't we... I could tell you what I ... you know... err... think but this is err you know ... not the right ... you ... err forum... err I think maybe err... you know ... maybe useful if we start back from the err ... start...

hello .. hello ..  hello .. err .. are you still with me ... I need you to err .. you know ... to err wake up now err... I said wake up now thud.......



spit coffee    sarcastic rotfl

Spot on Verdi !  Are you sure you've never met him ?

Jackanory , or is it Crackanory ? 

He makes Baldrick look intelligent .

If anyone ever does a remake of " Carry on Doctor " , D.P for lead role 

Or how about Arkwright in " Open All Hours " 

In front of Judge Judy " Umm is not an answer " r
In front of Judge Rinder " I can smell a lie like a fart in  a lift " 

Oh help , I really do need to get out more !!     help

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
avatar
sandancer

Posts : 439
Reputation : 700
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 64
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by Verdi on 07.06.17 21:39

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:How on earth do any of the Tapas doctors communicate with their patients?
Why - sign language of course!  Reference source..

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm

dance

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5394
Reputation : 3197
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by Verdi on 07.06.17 21:54

@sandancer wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Like a story from jackanory.

I only hope he's not like that with his patients.

...now let's see.. err.. hmm, well you know err...  if I can just... you know err... you know... have a look .. pop yourself up... err you know where err... yeah there, that's good ..  now let's see, err.. where was I?  oh yeah that's right..  well  I err... think you know... this might be the right time to ..err you know.. to ask for err ... err... err... a s s s second opinion ..  I'm you know, struggling here so bear with me... mmmm..  let's... you know, have another look shall we err.. where did you say the pain is.. oh you didn't .. mmm I see, mmmm err...  well I think at this stage.. you know I'm only putting this out there err.. I think it might be a good idea to take another look..  err you know I think we might be onto something here..  mmm I can't remember where...  where was I?  Oh yeah that's right... we're here aren't we... I could tell you what I ... you know... err... think but this is err you know ... not the right ... you ... err forum... err I think maybe err... you know ... maybe useful if we start back from the err ... start...

hello .. hello ..  hello .. err .. are you still with me ... I need you to err .. you know ... to err wake up now err... I said wake up now thud.......



spit coffee    sarcastic rotfl

Spot on Verdi !  Are you sure you've never met him ?

Jackanory , or is it Crackanory ? 

He makes Baldrick look intelligent .

If anyone ever does a remake of " Carry on Doctor " , D.P for lead role 

Or how about Arkwright in " Open All Hours " 

In front of Judge Judy " Umm is not an answer " r
In front of Judge Rinder " I can smell a lie like a fart in  a lift " 

Oh help , I really do need to get out more !!     help
Never met him?  I am him  yes   only believe me I can't make Baldrick look intelligent sad.

'Carry on Doctor' - now there's a plan.  Who can we have as matron....  hot lips Healy of clattypatties fame?

In fact, I think there's a part for all to play - even Gerald.  I'll leave you to decide which that might be..


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5394
Reputation : 3197
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by sar on 07.06.17 23:06

@Yorkshirgel wrote:It smells of avoiding a diplomatic incident to me.  That is why they were allowed to come home.  However, the arguedo label still stands as it has not been removed.  So, how can they say they have been back to Portugal a few times without them being arrested?  Interesting.   We will not know for another 50 years, or maybe not then if the file gets 'accidentally shredded' which seems to be happening a lot these days when anything is sensitive for the British Government.

this will be sealed for 100 years, sorry I won't be around when they open it, very pessimistic sadly. Some are files are sealed forever as I understand it? There is no "right to see" information as I understand it?

sar

Posts : 586
Reputation : 186
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by sandancer on 07.06.17 23:26

I've just been doing a bit of browsing on Doctor Payne .

No wonder the man went , err , Umm , you know , etc 

He had 7 credit cards , 2 loans and a mortgage Hmmm !

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
avatar
sandancer

Posts : 439
Reputation : 700
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 64
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by Verdi on 13.06.17 16:46

David Payne's witness statement - 4th May 2007 [snipped]..

That the apartment occupied by Madeleine's family comprises two bedrooms, a small kitchen, a lounge and a bathroom. That the lounge has a door which gives outside access in the direction of the restaurant. He does not recall any more details of the apartment but he remembers that the bedroom occupied by the children has a window that looks onto the main road. That he never went into the said bedroom occupied by the children but he could see that there were two beds and two cots. The cots were placed in the middle of the bedroom. One of the beds was placed against the window and the other, the one occupied by Madeleine, was against the wall facing the one which has a window.


Fiona Payne's witness statement - 4th May 2007  [snipped]..

She was never in Madeleine's family apartment.
----------

For someone who specifically states he's never entered the children's bedroom - that's a pretty detailed description, wouldn't you say?  Makes you wonder why David Payne visited the McCanns apartment without his wife !?!  Somewhere along the line, his rogatory interview I think, he said they (the Paynes) didn't spend much time with the rest of the group outside of dinner, as they were all off doing their own thing so I can't believe he called to make arrangements for group activities.



:baffled: ?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5394
Reputation : 3197
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/