The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by aquila on 18.09.18 20:29

There is always confusion as to what is allowed/disallowed/expected and hoped for in law.

Madeleine McCann, a British citizen, deserves to have her disappearance investigated without the lily-livered excuses of various constabularies and the completely outrageous PR and subsequent media rot embraced and harboured to the extreme by her own parents.

Why the Tapas crew have not been interviewed in UK is disgraceful. Instead, there is a circus surrounding the probable death of a three year old girl. If that doesn't make one weep nothing will.

aquila

Back to top Go down

Dr Payne,Kate visit

Post by willowthewisp on 19.09.18 13:53

@Yorkshirgel wrote:Not wishing to look dim but what is a tag event?  I do not understand how all these people are free to carry on their normal lives without a proper investigation ever having been done by the British police, nor do I understand why our Government got involved at all.
Tag event like wrestling Two man team,where one man continues to replace until a knock out declared.
Two Teams of Two=Four wrestlers.
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Dr Payne,Kate visit

Post by willowthewisp on 19.09.18 14:00

@aquila wrote:There is always confusion as to what is allowed/disallowed/expected and hoped for in law.

Madeleine McCann, a British citizen, deserves to have her disappearance investigated without the lily-livered excuses of various constabularies and the completely outrageous PR and subsequent media rot embraced and harboured to the extreme by her own parents.

Why the Tapas crew have not been interviewed in UK is disgraceful. Instead, there is a circus surrounding the probable death of a three year old girl. If that doesn't make one weep nothing will.

Hi aquila,very well put.

Just shows what morons Human beings become when entering into Politics/Powerful positions or is it an inbuilt trait that they would behave that way in natural progression in life?
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Re: YES or NO? Did Dr David Payne visit Dr Kate McCann on the evening Madeleine was reported missing? - 20 CONTRADICTIONS which suggest that this visit never took place

Post by Yorkshirgel on 19.09.18 17:17

When politicians are not plotting to cause trouble for each other, they are busy protecting their own way of life, I was always told 'Never trust a politician' and as far as I can see their aim in life is to reach the top and they do not care who they trample over to get there.  Good advice.  This case stinks of interference from politicians.  Why would that be in a case of a missing child?  I think that is the question we should be asking.  Who is it they are protecting?  Why does our PM keep giving the nod to releasing more money to this case when there are other children who might be saved/found?  It seems all the Mcs have to do is hold out their begging bowl and it will be filled.  What is it they know that we do not?
Yorkshirgel

Back to top Go down

David Payne,Kate visit

Post by willowthewisp on 19.09.18 18:32

@Yorkshirgel wrote:When politicians are not plotting to cause trouble for each other, they are busy protecting their own way of life, I was always told 'Never trust a politician' and as far as I can see their aim in life is to reach the top and they do not care who they trample over to get there.  Good advice.  This case stinks of interference from politicians.  Why would that be in a case of a missing child?  I think that is the question we should be asking.  Who is it they are protecting?  Why does our PM keep giving the nod to releasing more money to this case when there are other children who might be saved/found?  It seems all the Mcs have to do is hold out their begging bowl and it will be filled.  What is it they know that we do not?
As I have stated before,the only thing generating a larger Cover Up is "Child Abuse/Paedophilia,Parliament,Echelons in Society"7 Decades Post War,Film, Oranges & Sunshine,unbelievable,but True?
UK Care Homes,Ireland,Wales,Islington,Lambeth,Richmond,London?

Do the McCann's have an inside knowledge being Doctors,they have an associate from CEOP who ventured into Thailand without permission seeking to gain an advantage!
Who gave Gerry the late night reading material to study picked up from in UK obtainable by a closed source only?
Not to mention the Gasper statements and proclivities to Bathing other person's children?

No Smoke without fire,just the Smoke appears first!
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundance on 20.09.18 10:24

@willowthewisp wrote:

As I have stated before,the only thing generating a larger Cover Up is "Child Abuse/Paedophilia,Parliament,Echelons in Society"7 Decades Post War,Film, Oranges & Sunshine,unbelievable,but True?
UK Care Homes,Ireland,Wales,Islington,Lambeth,Richmond,London?

Do the McCann's have an inside knowledge being Doctors,they have an associate from CEOP who ventured into Thailand without permission seeking to gain an advantage!
Who gave Gerry the late night reading material to study picked up from in UK obtainable by a closed source only?
Not to mention the Gasper statements and proclivities to Bathing other person's children?

No Smoke without fire,just the Smoke appears first!
How does all of this fit the narrative? There's an extensive paedophile ring and a little girl had an accident due to parental neglect?
Sundance

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum