The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Childless Couple" theory takes lead in Maddie inquiry - Page 3 Mm11

"Childless Couple" theory takes lead in Maddie inquiry - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Childless Couple" theory takes lead in Maddie inquiry - Page 3 Mm11

"Childless Couple" theory takes lead in Maddie inquiry - Page 3 Regist10

"Childless Couple" theory takes lead in Maddie inquiry

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Childless Couple" theory takes lead in Maddie inquiry - Page 3 Empty Re: "Childless Couple" theory takes lead in Maddie inquiry

Post by Guest 24.07.14 15:31

How many items of food does Gerry mention in his blog beside sea-bass?

It's all a coincidence I'm sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"Childless Couple" theory takes lead in Maddie inquiry - Page 3 Empty Re: "Childless Couple" theory takes lead in Maddie inquiry

Post by Nina 24.07.14 16:16

PeterMac wrote:
Gaggzy wrote:
Although he did munch his way through 23 16-inch Seafood Special pizzas, all with extra anchovies.
With a couple of side orders of chargrilled sea bass, and suckling pig !

Method
Take three children. Place them in a dark room, shut the door, but don't lock it, and forget about them for the rest of the evening.
THEN -
Before you start cooking, get everything prepared. Trim each sea bass fillet so they are both the same shape, then score the skin, cutting into the flesh slightly, 5 or 6 times at about 1cm intervals.
Segment the orange – Cut away each segment, then squeeze out the juice from the rest of the orange into a bowl. Cut the broccoli into medium-size florets.
To make the warm broccoli salad, cook the florets in a pan of boiling salted water for 1 min until just cooked. While the broccoli is cooking, put a frying pan on to heat. As soon as the broccoli is cooked, drain it, then tip straight into the hot frying pan to ‘scorch’ out all the moisture.
Turn off the heat, then scatter the orange segments over the broccoli. Toss for a few moments just to heat through, then tip into a bowl and dress with the orange juice and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with pepper and a small sprinkling of sea salt, then set aside.
Wipe out the pan. Season the fish with a little salt and pepper just before cooking. Heat the frying pan until very hot, then add 2 tbsp oil. Lay the fish fillets in the pan, skin-side down. As soon as it goes in, press each fillet down with your fingers or a fish slice to stop it from curling up.
Reduce the heat to medium, then leave the fish to cook for 3-4 mins, undisturbed, until you can see that the flesh has cooked two-thirds of the way up and the skin is crisp and brown.
Flip the fillets over, then fry on the flesh side for about 2 mins until just done, basting the skin with the oil in the pan as it cooks. Leave to rest on a warm plate, skin-side up, and baste with the hot oil and juices from the pan.
Pour 2 tbsp olive oil into the pan and place it back on a high heat. Scatter in the capers and anchovies, then cook until they start to crisp. Grate over the lemon zest and squeeze in the juice of ½ the lemon. If there isn’t enough juices in the pan to drizzle over both plates, add a splash more oil. You are now ready to plate up.
Serve with a New Zealand Sauvignon.

PeterNac, that sounds delicious and I have copied it off. We will be having it one evening very soon  roses 

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.14 22:44

Baldrick wrote:angrypcuser

"Childless Couple" theory takes lead in Maddie inquiry - Page 3 Tumblr_m7pf4sBjlM1rvt58eo1_500
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.14 22:52

PeterMac wrote:
Gaggzy wrote:
Although he did munch his way through 23 16-inch Seafood Special pizzas, all with extra anchovies.
With a couple of side orders of chargrilled sea bass, and suckling pig !

Method
Take three children. Place them in a dark room, shut the door, but don't lock it, and forget about them for the rest of the evening.
THEN -
Before you start cooking, get everything prepared. Trim each sea bass fillet so they are both the same shape, then score the skin, cutting into the flesh slightly, 5 or 6 times at about 1cm intervals.
Segment the orange – Cut away each segment, then squeeze out the juice from the rest of the orange into a bowl. Cut the broccoli into medium-size florets.
To make the warm broccoli salad, cook the florets in a pan of boiling salted water for 1 min until just cooked. While the broccoli is cooking, put a frying pan on to heat. As soon as the broccoli is cooked, drain it, then tip straight into the hot frying pan to ‘scorch’ out all the moisture.
Turn off the heat, then scatter the orange segments over the broccoli. Toss for a few moments just to heat through, then tip into a bowl and dress with the orange juice and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with pepper and a small sprinkling of sea salt, then set aside.
Wipe out the pan. Season the fish with a little salt and pepper just before cooking. Heat the frying pan until very hot, then add 2 tbsp oil. Lay the fish fillets in the pan, skin-side down. As soon as it goes in, press each fillet down with your fingers or a fish slice to stop it from curling up.
Reduce the heat to medium, then leave the fish to cook for 3-4 mins, undisturbed, until you can see that the flesh has cooked two-thirds of the way up and the skin is crisp and brown.
Flip the fillets over, then fry on the flesh side for about 2 mins until just done, basting the skin with the oil in the pan as it cooks. Leave to rest on a warm plate, skin-side up, and baste with the hot oil and juices from the pan.
Pour 2 tbsp olive oil into the pan and place it back on a high heat. Scatter in the capers and anchovies, then cook until they start to crisp. Grate over the lemon zest and squeeze in the juice of ½ the lemon. If there isn’t enough juices in the pan to drizzle over both plates, add a splash more oil. You are now ready to plate up.
Serve with a New Zealand Sauvignon.

Is there no end to your talents?  True Clement Freud style, I think however you should have thrown in a handful of Dublin Bay prawns and raspberry vodka for the kids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 25.07.14 8:59

The childless couple theory holds no weight whatsoever, as Madeleine was sleeping in a room with two babies.  A boy baby, and a girl baby, take your pick.  Why go for the troublesome 3/4 year old?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 26.07.14 10:14

I watched Wire in the Blood last night starring Robson Green. All about a girl supposedly abducted by a sexual predator. It showed the Police investigating the abduction and setting up an amber alert.
Again & again they quoted the statistics for a child surviving a stranger abduction, after half an hour, an hour, then saying that three hours after being abducted the child would be dead and the body dumped.
The child's body was found but she hadn't been abducted. Turned out the mother had done it, blow to the head.
I know it's only a drama but throughout it used certain "McCann" phrases and never once did the Police think the child had been snatched by a childless couple and was being treated like a princess.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

"Childless Couple" theory takes lead in Maddie inquiry - Page 3 Empty Childless couple's basic error

Post by worriedmum 26.07.14 11:35

If Madeleine was 'snatched by a childless couple', why did they leave cuddle cat behind, (after all they had been 'watching for days')?

And when did they go back for the pink blanket?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 26.07.14 11:40

A childless couple would have had a car and car seat all ready if this was planned and they just wanted to be parents
They would not have taken her in a sports bag or without her toy and blanket
But above all as another poster says they would have taken one of the babies. 
Easier to learn a new language less questions and quicker to forget
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 26.07.14 12:40

noddy100 wrote:...... as another poster says they would have taken one of the babies. 

..... and it wouldn't have been anyone who had seen Madeleine close up either as they would know she could be easily identified by the coloboma. So that rules out the soothing couple from the evening before.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.14 13:02

noddy100 wrote:A childless couple would have had a car and car seat all ready if this was planned and they just wanted to be parents
They would not have taken her in a sports bag or without her toy and blanket
But above all as another poster says they would have taken one of the babies. 

Why risk such an elaborate plan anyway, there must be easier ways of attaining a child if that desperate.  I know it's not unheard of but snatching a child in a buggy outside the supermarket or from a maternity ward must be easier than planning and executing abduction from a holiday let. 

Anyone prepared to steal a child because they want one themselves no doubt has serious mental issues, more likely to act spontaneously rather than go to such extremes as lately suggested?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 26.07.14 13:32

so who 'jemmied the shutters', then?  And why? 

Red herring?    That's really clever.

We've been watching the apartment 'for days'. We choose the child who can speak and therefore give away the fact that she is English, her name, her parents and siblings' names, etc etc.

We wait until there is a gap and then take a sleeping child but leave her blanket and toy which Gerry helpfully tells us is placed by her head, and therefore obviously special.

We take her without being seen through the unlocked/locked patio/front door.  Then, in a Machiavellian stroke of genius, we smash* the shutters and open the window in order to alert the parents, doing one of their listening-only checks,who  see that something is wrong and raise the alarm.

TRIPE ISN'T IT

*'smash'             as in destroy, shatter, crack,bash, ruin........   oh wait, no..................
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 26.07.14 13:41

worriedmum wrote:so who 'jemmied the shutters', then?  And why? 

Red herring?    That's really clever.

What a suggestion from KM - it's like something out of Enid Blyton

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 26.07.14 14:49

Enid Blyton lol4 

just looked at her wiki entry, she wrote 762 books! Some of the titles..... lol4
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.07.14 14:55

I have asked this before and will ask again, if the patio doors were unlocked and anybody could come and go - why on earth would a window need to be left open in order to create "red herring"?

A "red herring" for what purpose?????????

Doesn't make much sense to me at all, but maybe I am missing something.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 26.07.14 15:56

And it Always comes back to blood.... What about the blood and cadaverine? Why the sea bass and nappy excuses? Obviously they knew the gig was up... Well should have been.....

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by angie o'plasty 26.07.14 16:18

plebgate wrote:I have asked this before and will ask again, if the patio doors were unlocked and anybody could come and go - why on earth would a window need to be left open in order to create "red herring"?

A "red herring" for what purpose?????????

Doesn't make much sense to me at all, but maybe I am missing something.

I may be wrong but I believe that red herrings were used by fox hunt saboteurs in the 1800s. They would trail them along the ground in order to confuse the bloodhounds and throw them off the scent.

If this is true I find Kate's attempt to try and convince us that the Abductor was trying to create a red herring a rather unfortunate turn of phrase.

She is using a red herring as a red herring as it were.

Titter ye not.

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.14 16:21

littlepixie wrote:I watched Wire in the Blood last night starring Robson Green. All about a girl supposedly abducted by a sexual predator. It showed the Police investigating the abduction and setting up an amber alert.
Again & again they quoted the statistics for a child surviving a stranger abduction, after half an hour, an hour, then saying that three hours after being abducted the child would be dead and the body dumped.
The child's body was found but she hadn't been abducted. Turned out the mother had done it, blow to the head.
I know it's only a drama but throughout it used certain "McCann" phrases and never once did the Police think the child had been snatched by a childless couple and was being treated like a princess.

Funnily enough I caught the beginning of an old film the other day - "Eight O'Clock Walk" - in which Scotland Yard wrongly arrest Richard Attenborough for the murder of a little girl principally because he was the last person to see her alive.

Clearly they're determined not to make that mistake twice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight_O'Clock_Walk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 26.07.14 18:27

angie o'plasty

''She is using a red herring as a red herring as it were.

Titter ye not. ''

rotfl
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 26.07.14 19:11

littlepixie wrote:I watched Wire in the Blood last night starring Robson Green. All about a girl supposedly abducted by a sexual predator. It showed the Police investigating the abduction and setting up an amber alert.
.........Just catching up....

Did you notice that the child, when discovered, had her clothes had been lovingly arranged (coat done up, hood up?)
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 26.07.14 19:16

All about the dogs
This would send most parents into a frenzy to try and get to the bottom of it (plus break their heart)
But not those 2 they went on a spree of explaining it away followed by discrediting them
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 26.07.14 19:18

noddy100 wrote:All about the dogs
This would send most parents into a frenzy to try and get to the bottom of it (plus break their heart)
But not those 2 they went on a spree of explaining it away followed by discrediting them
Yes Noddy100 - and look at the route GM took?
It backfired on him

ETA
And as some kind poster pointed out........... "how would GM react if someone told him ....sorry we can't fly today, the dogs have alerted to bombs on-board"  you can bet your mortgage that he would accept Without question and hot foot it to the next terminal
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.07.14 21:49

noddy100 wrote:All about the dogs

And the frenzy continues with "Sea bass" and now "Dead piglets" - courtesy of their ardent supporters on Twitter.

You couldn't make it up.
except that they DID make up the shutters windows, curtains, point of entry, pyjamas . . . . .
and all the rest.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 11.10.14 20:06

Oh my, someone on Twitter has Smithman and an artist impression of a woman from 2008 which looks very much like km!
IMO

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 11.10.14 20:23

This is utterly ludicrous.

These are seasoned detectives working for the Met. They know Madeleine is dead. Anyone who has seen the video with the dogs knows that.

So why the pretence?

And what a dreadful waste spending ll this money on an enquiry that cannot lead anywhere when there are only 7 officers investigating all the MP peado abuse.

As far as I am concerned they may as well merge the two enquiries as they are connected in my book.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 11.10.14 22:41

Totally agree tiredofthebs..a waste of money,time,and energy...looking for Maddy even TM didnt waste resources on looking for her in those critical first hours missing.They knew...and KNOW where Maddy is.
The Met isnt idiots they know as well the outcome

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top