The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt". Mm11

Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt". Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt". Mm11

Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt". Regist10

Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt".

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt". Empty Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt".

Post by NickE 22.06.14 21:29

GONÇALO AMARAL   Sick and bankrupt.

Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt". XPQUQowXX271280pNpAsNJhx9ZKU

Former responsible for the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie, not to hear the case that put him on the verge of misery.
date: Sunday, June 22, 2014 at 17:30

"At this stage, I do not want to even hear the case."This was the reaction of Gonçalo Amaral, former Inspector of Judicial Police (PJ) and SIC commentator, to be contacted by VIP to rule on the searches done in the Algarve. And the reason is simple: the former investigating officer is facing serious economic difficulties, allegedly because of the case of Madeleine McCann. Moreover,he suffers from a serious illness (diabetes last degree) that has weakened a lot. 

"He is very ill. Lost over 50 pounds and is closed with her ​​father. Have not the SIC program, presented by Julia Pine, has gone. The Maddie case gave him out of life, both personal and professional terms. Now, with the searches were made ​​in the Algarve, it seems that, after all, he was right.The very British authorities believe the girl may be dead. Otherwise, these steps do not make sense. It's funny the McCanns are so quiet, "said an official of the VIP Judicial Police Algarve, authority that accompanied the searches done on the ground by the British." So far, and despite there being plenty of material to analyze, were only found bones of dogs and cats. Child or track, "he adds. 

True Lies, the work that Gonçalo Amaral wrote recounting his version of theMaddie case, after being away from investigations, is allegedly on the basis of the difficult financial situation in which the former inspector currently sits. 

In the book, Gonçalo Amaral argues that "minor Madeleine McCann died in the apartment in the Ocean Club, in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3, 2007; was a simulation of abduction; Kate Healy and Gerald McCann are suspected of involvement in the concealment of the corpse of the daughter; death may have befallen a result of a tragic accident; there is evidence of negligence in the custody and safety of children. We are conscious of having given our best to solve the case. Our beliefs are based on professional experience, on facts and evidence collected and their interpretation in the light of the law. " 

Statements that led the child's parents to sue former inspector, pawning him all goods and pushing it to the economic situation that is nowadays. The book would be withdrawn from the market in 2009, in compliance with a court order resulting from a proceeding brought by the parents of Madeleine McCann. The British couple pawned all bank accounts, movable and immovable property of the researcher, who was living with only the salary reform, he also later pawned in part by the couple. 

With the cuts in salary and expenses resulting from treatments that failing health compels him to do, Gonçalo Amaral, the PJ assured sources, is in penury: "He only survives thanks to the solidarity of colleagues and family." 

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.vip.pt/55612a8/mod_artigos_obj_moda.aspx%3Fcntx%3DHWhf7C2xeesRBsBwMlGCLWLeWREKV67YWZWD7miFP1nSURNFxH5toxSUGaxNSeKz

http://www.vip.pt/55612a8/mod_artigos_obj_moda.aspx?cntx=HWhf7C2xeesRBsB
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt". Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt".

Post by Guest 22.06.14 21:44

This is quite sad to read, if true.  I hope the court case will soon be resolved, the stress must unbearable, affecting Amaral's health and well-being.  I expect K is feeling satisfied; didn't she want Amaral to feel fear and be miserable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt". Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt".

Post by Woofer 22.06.14 21:53

Well it looks as if her highness`s wishes are coming true.

And look what they did to Tony as well

All because they dared to doubt the McCann`s story and say so.

If there were no haters before, there certainly will be now.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 22.06.14 21:56

This has brought tears to my eyes.

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 22.06.14 21:59

I believe GA to be a honest, decent and smart man, but stress can beat down even the strongest man sad1 , something no one can stop. I just hope and pray this mad and disturbing case ends the right way and very soon. That way, an innocent little angel can RIP and GA can live in peace. All this for doing his job the right way. All IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by End 22.06.14 22:00

I wish the UK Press would have the balls to print this article.  I can't understand why not, since what grounds would CR have to sue them on?
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 22.06.14 22:02

The British press needs to pick up on this story. There is no way they can spin this as "evil Goncarlo Amaral". The man is truly ill, is truly destitute, and has suffered phenomenally for doing nothing more than publishing what was already on public record.

I have Type 2 Diabetes myself. It's an insidious disease that affects all parts of your body, and it's made exponentially worse by stress and by not having enough money to ensure proper diet and personal care.

I hope Goncarlo has his day in court and is able to convey to the McCanns exactly what they have wrought. Being inconvenienced by having to arrange child care, take time off work and book flights and hotels just seems all the more selfish and trite in comparison.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 22.06.14 22:07

Quick question, sounds silly but is it ok to suggest to friends on fb about here and the mc files? Ta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.06.14 22:09

I think GA looks ok. His weight loss suits him. He's a handsome man. He's not destitute. He's not starving. He's surrounded by people who support him.

He has a wealth of experience as a senior detective and possesses a law degree.

He's not a sick puppy.

He's been 'McCanned'. He's perfectly capable of dealing with this and that's what he's doing.

Give the man some credit.

The stress of all of this is dreadful and he's coped with it.

Never underestimate this man. He's not the one prematurely ageing. He's not the one with a lust for money. He's not the one whose sleep is interrupted by a guilty conscience.

Just my opinion of course.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 22.06.14 22:10

I think this illness has been plaguing him for some time - last year he looked really ill and his collars looked too big where the weight had dropped off him.

PS He can come and live with me - I`ll look after him   winkwink
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.06.14 22:13

canada12 wrote:The British press needs to pick up on this story. There is no way they can spin this as "evil Goncarlo Amaral". The man is truly ill, is truly destitute, and has suffered phenomenally for doing nothing more than publishing what was already on public record.

I have Type 2 Diabetes myself. It's an insidious disease that affects all parts of your body, and it's made exponentially worse by stress and by not having enough money to ensure proper diet and personal care.

I hope Goncarlo has his day in court and is able to convey to the McCanns exactly what they have wrought. Being inconvenienced by having to arrange child care, take time off work and book flights and hotels just seems all the more selfish and trite in comparison.

The British media, I believe, has been gagged by one of those super-injunctions which prevents publication of anything that is perceived to be critical of the gruesome twosome.  So much for free speech, eh?  Poor Amaral, it's quite depressing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.06.14 22:15

Woofer wrote:I think this illness has been plaguing him for some time - last year he looked really ill and his collars looked too big where the weight had dropped off him.

Woofer - that's what I was thinking too  friends
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 22.06.14 22:20

Ladyinred wrote:
Woofer wrote:I think this illness has been plaguing him for some time - last year he looked really ill and his collars looked too big where the weight had dropped off him.

Woofer - that's what I was thinking too  friends

Haha - we`ll have to share him then  big grin
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 22.06.14 22:20

Well I'll point all friends to the files and get him to Belfast where we can keep his health going on the right track  laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by PIForHire 22.06.14 22:32

This makes me so angry.
PIForHire

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 22.06.14 23:48

Having diabetes and losing a lot of weight, well I must say, it really isn't a good sign. It's very sad.

Will they also make the rest of portugal ill too? Because the police files online say the same as his book.
What are they going to do about that? Sue the Internet?

splat
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by View-from-Ireland 23.06.14 0:06

To use their own language, can't believe what those tossers have done to that great man.

Be strong GA.

View-from-Ireland

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel 23.06.14 0:12

This makes me so angry.
 agree

^ This quote from PIForHire ^
No idea why it's not in 'quote box'
Professor Marvel
Professor Marvel

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 23.06.14 0:49

The thing I keep thinking is, how can any judge decide for one side or another when, as it stands, the case cannot be proven either way?

Can the judge conclude that until further evidence comes to light that it isn't possible to reach a decision?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 23.06.14 1:15

Who exactly stopped searching because of his book?
notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 23.06.14 2:27

aquila wrote:I think GA looks ok. His weight loss suits him. He's a handsome man. He's not destitute. He's not starving. He's surrounded by people who support him.

He has a wealth of experience as a senior detective and possesses a law degree.

He's not a sick puppy.

He's been 'McCanned'. He's perfectly capable of dealing with this and that's what he's doing.

Give the man some credit.

The stress of all of this is dreadful and he's coped with it.

Never underestimate this man. He's not the one prematurely ageing. He's not the one with a lust for money. He's not the one whose sleep is interrupted by a guilty conscience.

Just my opinion of course.
I go along with this as well. Apart from the handsome thing. 

He is a smart man and what he is doing or saying is all part of HIS game plan.

I have every faith and belief in GA. 

No doubt about it he is up against it but the cream always rises to the top.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 23.06.14 5:03

notlongnow wrote:Who exactly stopped searching because of his book?

When did anyone actually do any proper searching? As opposed to writing books, and sitting on TV sofas?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.06.14 7:19

"Sick and Bankrupt"

I'm reserving those words for the McCanns.

Sickness.....

of the soul

of the mind

of the body

Bankruptcy.....

emotional bankruptcy

probably never financial bankruptcy (that thar Limited company and secret benefactors are water-tight imo).

Kate ran a marathon (do see her on Lorraine's sofa). She ran a marathon for Missing People (the charity that has no authority to look for missing children abroad).

Kate spoke of her bad feet and how she'd had operations blah blah and yet she ran a marathon. Lorraine fawned over her saying she's a finisher.

Well KM was a finisher and now she's finished imo.

Dr. Amaral is not finished by a long chalk and I hope this doesn't get into a 'poor GA, look how they've reduced a man with diabetes'. That would be discrediting the man and placing him on a par with Kate's bad feet in a very sick media campaign.

Just my opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.06.14 7:38

Aquila, you are right in your two posts on this thread, Amaral is not about to give up at this stage. Of course, diabetes 2 is a serious illness.  Amaral will have to take care of his health in future and his weight loss is essential for a middle-aged man with this condition.  Your positive, life-affirming attitude is what we need here and I've taken it on board!  Good luck and best wishes to Amaral.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.06.14 8:07

Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt". Ga200913
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top