The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rocky Amaral !!!! Mm11

Rocky Amaral !!!! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rocky Amaral !!!! Mm11

Rocky Amaral !!!! Regist10

Rocky Amaral !!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rocky Amaral !!!! Empty Rocky Amaral !!!!

Post by Guest 17.06.14 21:11

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php%3Farticle%3D745785%26tm%3D8%26layout%3D122%26visual%3D61

Online Edition: José António Fonseca
McCann should be suspected from day one, insists Gonçalo Amaral
Helena Figueiras / Paul Lawrence Jun 17, 2014 14:25 / Updated on Jun 17, 2014, 14:36
Gonçalo Amaral says there is nothing more to add to the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and, therefore, no account publish a second book about the girl, despite having already written. The former Inspector of Judicial Police will still face the McCanns in court, but continues to say that the Portuguese police investigation was well made and, if you went back in time, would only do one thing differently. Kate and Gerry would have considered suspects soon the day her daughter disappeared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rocky Amaral !!!! Empty Re: Rocky Amaral !!!!

Post by Beanie 18.06.14 21:27

I believe this was the problem from the very start of Madeleines disappearance, everyone was afraid of upsetting Kate and Gerry even though most people, including our own Ambassador thought they were hiding something. I think everyone thought Doctors would never put their own children at risk, I admit it was my first reaction. However,  it very quickly changed with all the inconsistencies in their statements and televised appearances.

If only more could have been done at the time, but I guess when all and sundry arrived to support the McCanns plus it was coming up to high season for the resort it was a very difficult situation, plus I do believe Gordon Brown intervened, I am sure their is a link somewhere that his wife Sarah(spelling) was connected with one of the tapas. I will have a search.

Poor Madeleine, out of sight out of mind.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 18.06.14 21:33

Yes Sarah Brown is connected to this debacle, there is a thread on here but I am sorry I do not know how to link.

Perhaps some kind person would help me out  roses
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 18.06.14 21:43

@ Beanie - "I believe this was the problem from the very start of Madeleines disappearance, everyone was afraid of upsetting Kate and Gerry even though most people, including our own Ambassador thought they were hiding something. I think everyone thought Doctors would never put their own children at risk "

Totally agree - they`re just not the sort to upset what with her `poor me` and his `self-important` characters.

And of course they`re religious so have god on their side.   laughat

PS When you look back - all that calling for priests, attending church services, praying in the church - its enough to fool anyone.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 18.06.14 21:47

Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 18.06.14 21:58

Woofer wrote:@ Beanie - "I believe this was the problem from the very start of Madeleines disappearance, everyone was afraid of upsetting Kate and Gerry even though most people, including our own Ambassador thought they were hiding something. I think everyone thought Doctors would never put their own children at risk "

Totally agree - they`re just not the sort to upset what with her `poor me` and his `self-important` characters.

PS When you look back - all that calling for priests, attending church services, praying in the church - its enough to fool anyone.
@ Woofer, I am not afraid to say at first they had me fooled, but once I started to see through them both I was furious with the way they were treating people. 

Such a shame Kate forgot to tell her own mum she was religious. That said it all for me.

Thanks for posting the link to Sarah Brown roses
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 18.06.14 22:08

How could anyone upset such a poor, innocent and holy creature

Rocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD5iXGr5MyZlFmIQ_U5x95EpO2Lcg7xuDc8i_bY2lcXcSd9f1GaHK1J20Rocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwclC-BKSzhjGGNKP_77AIp8Xn3ae5s4734Y9Bz6FUx3kBnqmI_-NFS6ERocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQCb0W0X6L2birWb6gcHjx5oJajqQFvkOErvX1t6w0eB3XaZKXIGuMQARocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfGeQpk2551WBYd-W___GXFXwnDowqNe1SWpKEj15045gEDjPQkwTjKwRocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMq7On00_d8h1AzzjkYIvhnfmMoQubnCrVHr6Sy28pgynX6fwlZXHm-ccRocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmMkhU0BDE8DOt7MON0JZk_yHWeACpnN5Ot24aJJvkzGivngehEswHnNSk
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 18.06.14 22:17

I remember hearing the story on the radio on the breakfast news on the Friday morning and rolling my eyes about the "whilst her parents were dining at a nearby poolside restaurant" bit.  For the first few hours everyone at work kept asking one another if they'd heard anything, and we all supposed that they must be a family of chavs on some kind of all-inclusive holiday who'd let their child wander off while they were in some mammoth boozing session.  Then gradually more facts came out that it was an EVENING disappearance etc.

Over that first weekend the first stories came out from PdL from Ocean Club restaurant staff that the parents hadn't been checking regularly, along with that massive MSM support for them with the "we've ALL done it" stories.  That was what drew me - like so many other people - for the first time to an internet forum, the famous Mirror forum.

What united us on there was initially the notion that they shouldn't get away with such negligence and then gradually, as the whole thing spiralled more and more out of control, the realisation that there was something far more sinister to discuss - especially with that first SOL article "A Pact of Silence".
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 18.06.14 22:21

Beanie wrote:
Woofer wrote:@ Beanie - "I believe this was the problem from the very start of Madeleines disappearance, everyone was afraid of upsetting Kate and Gerry even though most people, including our own Ambassador thought they were hiding something. I think everyone thought Doctors would never put their own children at risk "

@ Woofer, I am not afraid to say at first they had me fooled, but once I started to see through them both I was furious with the way they were treating people. 

Such a shame Kate forgot to tell her own mum she was religious. That said it all for me.

But you have to admit she was quite ecumenical with it, Beanie. She did smile graciously on Anglicans and Romans alike. And old Gerry did his bit, what with his tunnel visions in the church and trekking off to Fatima.

"Rome is preparing itself" Eh! You'd have thought she was the bloody Queen of Sheba. Honestly, if someone said this to you prior to attending St Peter's Square along with thousands of others you'd say they were certifiable.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyVern 18.06.14 23:00

Mirage wrote:
Beanie wrote:

But you have to admit she was quite ecumenical with it, Beanie. She did smile graciously on Anglicans and Romans alike. And old Gerry did his bit, what with his tunnel visions in the church and trekking off to Lourdes.

"Rome is preparing itself" Eh! You'd have thought she was the bloody Queen of Sheba. Honestly, if someone said this to you prior to attending St Peter's Square along with thousands of others you'd say they were certifiable.
Nothing really came of it though. Standing under a black umbrella while they waited with hundreds of others. When the Pope finally reached them and K offered a photo of Madeleine he blessed it and then returned it. What did K have to say in her book? She'd expected him to keep the photo of Madeleine. Lord knows why she would think that! The whole affair must have burst their bubble! No fanfares, no red carpet, nothing special, just another couple waiting in line. They really did have an inflated view of themselves and all because of their missing daughter. It's just too sad for words Sad
SallyVern

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Rocky Amaral !!!! Empty Taking the Lourdes names in vain...?

Post by missbeetle 18.06.14 23:18

I've not heard about the McCanns going to Lourdes...

However, they did take Clarence and Cuddle Cat along on a day pilgrimage to the Marian shrine of Fatima on May 23rd, 2007.

Rocky Amaral !!!! <a href=Rocky Amaral !!!! Capturenjuh_zps6fefbbea

This was ten days after the 90th anniversary of the beginning of the apparitions.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Rocky Amaral !!!! Empty Rolling out the red carpet...?

Post by missbeetle 18.06.14 23:28

We were warmly welcomed at the airport in Rome by Francis Campbell, the ambassador to the Holy See, and Monsignor Charlie Burns, who, like Gerry, was from Glasgow, along with several representatives of the British Consulate. We were taken to the ambassador’s residence, where we were to spend the night. That evening holds fond memories for us both. Francis, Charlie and Pat, the housekeeper and social secretary, were absolutely lovely to us and made us feel like family. They provided a wonderful dinner and great conversation.
McCann, Kate (2011-05-12). Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her (Kindle Locations 2412-2415). Transworld. Kindle Edition.

Staying at the ambassador's residence speaks to me of friends in the highest of places.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 18.06.14 23:32

Woofer wrote:How could anyone upset such a poor, innocent and holy creature

Rocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD5iXGr5MyZlFmIQ_U5x95EpO2Lcg7xuDc8i_bY2lcXcSd9f1GaHK1J20Rocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwclC-BKSzhjGGNKP_77AIp8Xn3ae5s4734Y9Bz6FUx3kBnqmI_-NFS6ERocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQCb0W0X6L2birWb6gcHjx5oJajqQFvkOErvX1t6w0eB3XaZKXIGuMQARocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfGeQpk2551WBYd-W___GXFXwnDowqNe1SWpKEj15045gEDjPQkwTjKwRocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMq7On00_d8h1AzzjkYIvhnfmMoQubnCrVHr6Sy28pgynX6fwlZXHm-ccRocky Amaral !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmMkhU0BDE8DOt7MON0JZk_yHWeACpnN5Ot24aJJvkzGivngehEswHnNSk

It's all about "Me" photos :puke:
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 18.06.14 23:38

missbeetle wrote:I've not heard about the McCanns going to Lourdes...

However, they did take Clarence and Cuddle Cat along on a day pilgrimage to the Marian shrine of Fatima on May 23rd, 2007.

Rocky Amaral !!!! <a href=Rocky Amaral !!!! Capturenjuh_zps6fefbbea

This was ten days after the 90th anniversary of the beginning of the apparitions.

Yes missbeetle you are quite right. It was Fatima.   yes
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 18.06.14 23:40

SallyVern wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Beanie wrote:

But you have to admit she was quite ecumenical with it, Beanie. She did smile graciously on Anglicans and Romans alike. And old Gerry did his bit, what with his tunnel visions in the church and trekking off to Fatima.

Nothing really came of it though. Standing under a black umbrella while they waited with hundreds of others. When the Pope finally reached them and K offered a photo of Madeleine he blessed it and then returned it. What did K have to say in her book? She'd expected him to keep the photo of Madeleine. Lord knows why she would think that! The whole affair must have burst their bubble! No fanfares, no red carpet, nothing special, just another couple waiting in line. They really did have an inflated view of themselves and all because of their missing daughter. It's just too sad for words Sad
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 18.06.14 23:41

http://truthformadeleine.com/2007/11/madeleine-police-quiz-priest-and-launch-fresh-search-of-portuguese-church/

The police want to know what relationship the priest had with the McCanns in the five months they remained in the Algarve before being named suspects.
Officers admitted months ago that the girl could be “at the bottom of the sea or in the church.”
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyVern 18.06.14 23:50

missbeetle wrote:We were warmly welcomed at the airport in Rome by Francis Campbell, the ambassador to the Holy See, and Monsignor Charlie Burns, who, like Gerry, was from Glasgow, along with several representatives of the British Consulate. We were taken to the ambassador’s residence, where we were to spend the night. That evening holds fond memories for us both. Francis, Charlie and Pat, the housekeeper and social secretary, were absolutely lovely to us and made us feel like family. They provided a wonderful dinner and great conversation.
McCann, Kate (2011-05-12). Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her (Kindle Locations 2412-2415). Transworld. Kindle Edition.

Staying at the ambassador's residence speaks to me of friends in the highest of places.
The problem for me with K's book is that I can't believe what she writes as the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The McCanns (in my opinion only) had a very inflated view of themselves and love to name drop. It's already been discovered that there's various embellishments in K's book to bolster the McCann abduction theory and likewise playing down important facts and omitting names because those particular omitted names could lead the reader to dig deeper and find a path that may not suit their agenda.
SallyVern

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyVern 19.06.14 0:05

My point is: Do we know if what she has written in her book is a true account?
SallyVern

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 19.06.14 0:13

SallyVern wrote:My point is: Do we know if what she has written in her book is a true account?
Sorry to interrupt here. Just logged on and catching up.

To answer your question in an honest and professional point of view.

What she has written is utter bollox and a complete load of tosh.

Really sorry, but can't find another way to phrase it.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 19.06.14 0:14

It should actually have been sold as Fiction :-) IMO of course.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 19.06.14 0:46

maebee wrote:

She could give Princess Di a run for her money!
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.06.14 1:52

Brian Griffin wrote:
maebee wrote:

She could give Princess Di a run for her money!

Yeah! And we all 'know' what happened to her, don't we, when the 'establishment' er, umm, 'decided' she might be a 'loose cannon', in the future!  winkwink
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.06.14 6:10

missbeetle wrote:We were warmly welcomed at the airport in Rome by Francis Campbell, the ambassador to the Holy See, and Monsignor Charlie Burns, who, like Gerry, was from Glasgow, along with several representatives of the British Consulate. We were taken to the ambassador’s residence, where we were to spend the night. That evening holds fond memories for us both. Francis, Charlie and Pat, the housekeeper and social secretary, were absolutely lovely to us and made us feel like family. They provided a wonderful dinner and great conversation.

I can assure you there was a lot of snickering going on in diplomatic circles, how those poor ambassadors were forced to babysit parents, who lost a child because they did not want to pay for a babysit.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.14 7:51

Pass the bucket.

These were 100% posed and just wrong, wrong wrong!

The one with the closed eyes.. 

She's like a Madonna. The Immaculate Deception.

I bet they were laughing again after the session.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rocky Amaral !!!! Empty Speaking of Fatima...

Post by missbeetle 19.06.14 10:48

Daily Express ^

Posted on ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2007‎ ‎4‎:‎42‎:‎46‎ ‎a.m. by UKrepublican
MADELEINE: POLICE TO SEARCH SHRINE FOR BODY
POLICE in Portugal believe Madeleine McCann may be buried at one of the holiest sites of the Catholic Church
Officers were last night planning to launch a search at Fatima in central Portugal.
Devout Kate and Gerry McCann made a pilgrimage there three weeks after their daughter vanished from their holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.
Just four days later they rented a car which police believe the couple used to return to the shrine and dispose of Madeleine’s body.
The search in Fatima is said to be one of a series to be carried out over the next few days. It comes as it was claimed yesterday that Kate could be charged with her daughter’s murder.
In just five weeks the McCanns clocked up 1,709 miles in the car and police want to question them about every journey they made. The couple claim they ran up the mileage making
frequent return trips from the resort to Faro Airport 55 miles away.
They were picking up and dropping off family and friends who stayed with them as they mounted their campaign to find Madeleine, who vanished on May 3.
But a police source told the Daily Express yesterday that officers were not satisfied with the explanation the McCanns gave them.
They now believe the couple made the 500-mile return trip to Fatima to dispose of their daughter’s body.
It is one of the few places in Portugal outside the Algarve that the McCanns are known to have visited in the days after Madeleine disappeared.
Officers want to examine a pasture called the Cova da Iria near the village of Aljustrel a mile from Fatima – where the Virgin Mary is said to have appeared to three children in 1917.
Police believe Madeleine died as a result of an accident and her body was hidden before being moved in the McCanns’ hire car.
They are convinced Gerry and Kate McCann’s devotion to their faith played a key role in how they supposedly disposed of the body.
The McCanns’ visit to Fatima on May 23 was the first of a series of organised trips to raise awareness for their campaign to find their missing daughter.
By the time they signed a rental agreement on a Renault with Budget Rentacar at Faro Airport on May 27, Fatima was one of the few places in Portugal they had been to. Detectives are said to be “very concerned” about the high mileage of the hire car and believe the couple may have travelled a long distance to dispose of Madeleine’s body.
A source close to the investigation said: “We are looking for a final resting place for the little girl.
“We now believe the movements of the car in the days after it was hired are the key to solving the mystery.
“Everywhere they have been will be thoroughly examined. They did not know Portugal well. The only familiar places will be the ones they visited.
“They have said the only places they drove to were around the resort and to and from the airport but that does not account for the mileage they did in the car.”
Body fluids with an 88 per cent DNA match to Madeleine were found in the spare tyre well under the carpet in the boot of the Renault along with clumps of the youngster’s hair.
During police interviews the McCanns were shown a video of a sniffer dog “going crazy’’ when it approached their hire car.
Police had previously been working on the theory that Madeleine’s body was dumped in the sea near the beach in Praia da Luz.
The British dogs brought in by South Yorkshire Police allegedly detected a trail of death from the family’s Ocean Club apartment down to the sea front.
Experts in tidal movements were called in to try to establish scientifically where a body may have been washed up. Another theory was that Madeleine’s body was placed in a sack and weighed down with rocks.

Does anyone recall if this search ever went ahead?
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top