The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Mirror Mm11

Sunday Mirror Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Mirror Mm11

Sunday Mirror Regist10

Sunday Mirror

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Mirror Empty Sunday Mirror

Post by Guest 23.03.14 6:25

Madeleine McCann police hunt two Eastern European bogus charity workers who targeted Algarve holiday homes

The “significant development” regarding men in their 50s with heavy builds came hours after a new appeal on Crimewatch last Wednesday

olice hunting for Madeleine McCann have been given vital new clues about two bogus charity workers operating in the resort when the tot went missing.

The “significant development” came hours after a new appeal on Crimewatch last Wednesday.

British officers were given fresh details about the conmen now believed to be Eastern European rather than Portuguese as originally thought.

They were told both were in their 50s with heavy builds. The men, claiming to be fundraisers for disabled children, were seen knocking on doors of ­apartments in Praia da Luz where the three-year-old went missing in 2007.

Read more;

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-missing-police-hunt-3273735

Unbelievable, aren't these in the files?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mirror Empty Re: Sunday Mirror

Post by SixMillionQuid 23.03.14 7:10

There's the Gail Cooper stuff

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GAIL_COOPER.htm
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.14 7:26

SixMillionQuid wrote:There's the Gail Cooper stuff

Yes, and just found Denise Beryl Ashton statement regarding charity workers.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DENISE_ASHTON.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.14 8:49

SixMillionQuid wrote:There's the Gail Cooper stuff

But no e-fit drawn up of these men at the time. No leaflet kept either. And in Denise Aston's statement, a brochure which was handed over but taken back..sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.14 10:03

Bogus charity collectors hunted by Madeleine police
Last updated Sun 15 Dec 2013

E-fits have also been issued of two Portuguese men who police suspect of posing as charity collectors in Praia da Luz around the time Madeleine McCann was abducted.

Bogus collectors targeted properties in the area on at least four occasions on the day the three-year-old was abducted, Scotland Yard has said.

One man, aged 40 to 45, knocked on the door of the apartment where the McCanns were to stay on April 25 or 26 between 2.30pm and 3pm, saying that he was a charity collector.

The other, aged 25 to 30, approached a property on the Rua do Ramalhete, near the Ocean Club, at around 4pm on May 3, hours before Madeleine McCann disappeared.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-10-14/bogus-charity-collectors-hunted-by-madeleine-police/

Rehash of an old story, only now British Officers believe the conmen are Eastern European rather than Potuguese as originally thought.

Whose the source, the PJ Files?

AR said they wouldn't be giving a running commentary, fair enough,  so if it's a significant development why don't they keep the public informed on their website.

http://www.met.police.uk/madeleine-mccann-appeal/

Instead of leaving it to the Spin of MSM

IMO, they are trying to take it as far away as possible from the crime scene of 5A and all the evidence that points to the guilty ones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 23.03.14 10:16

When people peruse the newspaper stands this morning they will be met with another perplexing batch of suspects. I suggest these people save their money, go home and leave the dysfunctional world of British policing and press behind.

People! Try tuning in here. By comparison you will be breathing pure mountain air.
So get your croissants heated and your coffee machines on and welcome to the real world.    welcome
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 23.03.14 10:44

Mirage wrote:When people peruse the newspaper stands this morning they will be met with another perplexing batch of suspects. I suggest these people save their money, go home and leave the dysfunctional world of British policing and press behind.

People! Try tuning in here. By comparison you will be breathing pure mountain air.
So get your croissants heated and your coffee machines on and welcome to the real world.    welcome

How very true - and how very sad,that we can't rely on our press or our police!
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.14 10:49

Okeydokey wrote:

How very true - and how very sad,that we can't rely on our press or our police!

At least now we know that we can't. Which is progress, of sorts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.14 10:51

Mirage wrote:When people peruse the newspaper stands this morning they will be met with another perplexing batch of suspects. I suggest these people save their money, go home and leave the dysfunctional world of British policing and press behind.

clapping Well said Mirage
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 23.03.14 11:35

Cherry Blossom wrote:
One man, aged 40 to 45, knocked on the door of the apartment where the McCanns were to stay on April 25 or 26 between 2.30pm and 3pm, saying that he was a charity collector.

The other, aged 25 to 30, approached a property on the Rua do Ramalhete, near the Ocean Club, at around 4pm on May 3, hours before Madeleine McCann disappeared.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-10-14/bogus-charity-collectors-hunted-by-madeleine-police/

Rehash of an old story, only now British Officers believe the conmen are Eastern European rather than Potuguese as originally thought.

Looks like its stuff already on the files.

We took the decision to take a family holiday before we were to move to the house.
Sal did a search of places to vacation and found the place indicated in Portugal - in the village of Mark Warner. We stayed in the same apartment that the McCann family would come to share, 5A of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz.

We travelled directly from Gatwick to Faro on 21 April 2007. We were transferred from the airport to our accommodation by staff of Mark Warner, and everything went well with our vacation.

On Wednesday or Thursday the children were sleeping in the apartment and Sal also was inside - reading a book if I am not mistaken. I was seated in the paved garden that faced the area of the pool, when I heard a male voice say "Hello". The voice came from the gate that leads to the road at the corner of the apartment and connects to the main reception area.

I stood up and I went to the man who asked me if I would be interested to contribute a donation to an orphanage in the interior mountains. I spoke with him and noticed that he had a badge with identification and that he had what seemed to me to be a book of receipts.

I thought that either he was genuine or a professional "cheat". It was then that I entered the apartment and asked Sal where was the money, and returned with a 10 euro note that I gave to him. I can not say exactly where he put the money and I think that he gave me a receipt, which I imagine that I threw away or left in Portugal. At no time did I think the individual aggressive or in any way persistent. I felt that he was genuine and it appeared to be for a good cause.

I would describe the man as polite, with good appearance and he brought with him a pamphlet. He had dark hair with slight tendency to grey, he appeared to be someone from the area with tanned skin [by the sun]. I would say that he was more than forty years old and 1.77 - 1.80cm in height - this is hard to say with certainty since I was looking down at him from the step above.
I would add that the man was robustly built but was not fat. He wore a light green polo, trousers and shoes.

Sunday Mirror 15VOLUMEXVa_Page_3986

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAUL_GORDON.htm

This family also had young children in 5A. Bearing in mind their family's holiday habits would different to that of the McCanns why would this charity collector be interested in apartment 5A out of all the apartments in PdL?
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 23.03.14 11:46

SixMillionQuid wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:

Looks like its stuff already on the files.

We took the decision to take a family holiday before we were to move to the house.
Sal did a search of places to vacation and found the place indicated in Portugal - in the village of Mark Warner. We stayed in the same apartment that the McCann family would come to share, 5A of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz.

We travelled directly from Gatwick to Faro on 21 April 2007. We were transferred from the airport to our accommodation by staff of Mark Warner, and everything went well with our vacation.

On Wednesday or Thursday the children were sleeping in the apartment and Sal also was inside - reading a book if I am not mistaken. I was seated in the paved garden that faced the area of the pool, when I heard a male voice say "Hello". The voice came from the gate that leads to the road at the corner of the apartment and connects to the main reception area.

I stood up and I went to the man who asked me if I would be interested to contribute a donation to an orphanage in the interior mountains. I spoke with him and noticed that he had a badge with identification and that he had what seemed to me to be a book of receipts.

I thought that either he was genuine or a professional "cheat". It was then that I entered the apartment and asked Sal where was the money, and returned with a 10 euro note that I gave to him. I can not say exactly where he put the money and I think that he gave me a receipt, which I imagine that I threw away or left in Portugal. At no time did I think the individual aggressive or in any way persistent. I felt that he was genuine and it appeared to be for a good cause.

I would describe the man as polite, with good appearance and he brought with him a pamphlet. He had dark hair with slight tendency to grey, he appeared to be someone from the area with tanned skin [by the sun]. I would say that he was more than forty years old and 1.77 - 1.80cm in height - this is hard to say with certainty since I was looking down at him from the step above.
I would add that the man was robustly built but was not fat. He wore a light green polo, trousers and shoes.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAUL_GORDON.htm

This family also had young children in 5A. Bearing in mind their family's holiday habits would different to that of the McCanns why would this charity collector be interested in apartment 5A out of all the apartments in PdL?
1)  Apparently some children have an astonishing amount of charisma which made them stand out.  2) An astonishingly charismatic child, having attracted attention, had the misfortune to be left unattended in unlocked premises.  So we are led to believe.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.03.14 12:00

I would describe the man as polite, with good appearance and he brought with him a pamphlet
-----------------------------------------

So NOT 'reeking of tobbaco' or K&G's 'exclusive, from their online store'' Eau de De'ath 'aftershave' then?

Re: DCI Redwood's 'STINKY FELLA, CHILD ABUSER'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.14 12:34

SixMillionQuid wrote:

[/color][/size][/font]http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAUL_GORDON.htm

I would recommend reading this excellent thread.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3044-cops-crack-madeleine-mccann-codes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 23.03.14 13:17

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:

The burglars had a special symbol for 'patio door left open' and 'take a child and don't touch valuable items'
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.03.14 17:43

SixMillionQuid wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:

The burglars had a special symbol for 'patio door left open' and 'take a child and don't touch valuable items'

I remember those 'codes'. Now why would a burglar leave a code for another burglar he clearly doesn't know, otherwise he'd just have given him a ring.
Moreover, he'd find out about the premises by burgling them, so there'd be nothing left to take.

In fact such codes do exist and are quite old, but they were used by tramps to signal whether the house owner would be likely to give them food, whether they had a fierce dog etc. that kind of thing.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 23.03.14 20:53

Now we have two charity men, pimple man, stinky man, the tractor man...really what's next

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 24.03.14 14:51

tigger wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:

I remember those 'codes'. Now why would a burglar leave a code for another burglar he clearly doesn't know, otherwise he'd just have given him a ring.
Moreover, he'd find out about the premises by burgling them, so there'd be nothing left to take.

In fact such codes do exist and are quite old, but they were used by tramps to signal whether the house owner would be likely to give them food, whether they had a fierce dog etc. that kind of thing.
Codes may have been useful in Victorian England, but I thought it was the mobile phone signals that alerted the police to burglars operating in the area?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.03.14 14:55

kimHager wrote:Now we have two charity men, pimple man, stinky man, the tractor man...really what's next
Just waiting for 'Doctorman' or make that 'Doctormen' then we will be on the RIGHT TRACK!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.03.14 16:15

WHY hasn't JW ever sued the McCanns for stating he is a blatant liar, in print and on TV?

Until he does, I am adding his name to 'suspects' list.

Gerry didn't see what JW did after their 'chat' JT didn't see where Wilkins 'went' and 'what he did' after passing him..

JT didn't 'see' the 'abductor' Redwood tells us.

Maybe JW  is the 'abductor'

Went back to 5A after GM/JT had returned to tapas.

Maybe that's why he 'lied' in his statements to police about where he was 'chatting' to GM.

And that's why he has never sued them.

imo, obviously.  winkwink  winkwink
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 24.03.14 17:10

Hahaha Andrew77R yes or the remark " they've taken her" maybe was tractor Tanner stinky potbelly pimple creche white van men and since they couldn't decide at the time which would work best left it open with a reference to they. Smart thinking on KM part. Now doctorman or mccannman definately should be sighted and investigated IMO.

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 24.03.14 17:27

kimHager wrote:Hahaha Andrew77R yes or the remark " they've taken her" maybe was tractor Tanner stinky potbelly pimple creche white van men and since they couldn't decide at the time which would work best left it open with a reference to they. Smart thinking on KM part. Now doctorman or mccannman definately should be sighted and investigated IMO.

Or possibly "they" is Gerry.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 24.03.14 19:12

jeanmonroe wrote:WHY hasn't JW ever sued the McCanns for stating he is a blatant liar, in print and on TV?

Gerry didn't see what JW did after their 'chat' JT didn't see where Wilkins 'went' and 'what he did' after passing him..

Maybe that's why he 'lied' in his statements to police about where he was 'chatting' to GM.

Line in bold and blue underlined by me  - That's food for thought, something I'd never had entered my head previously.  GM could have been handing over Madeleine to JW in the baby buggy whether dead or alive to take off into God knows where, with JT the lookout.

Jez didn't seem too bothered about the disappearance of Madeleine the following day according to his statements (no, don't ask me for a link, I haven't got one).

smilie

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.03.14 19:13

jeanmonroe wrote:WHY hasn't JW ever sued the McCanns for stating he is a blatant liar, in print and on TV?

He definately needs eliminating I agree. And the article by his wife, very strange.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 24.03.14 19:57

There's quite a lot here about Jeremy Wilkins, witness statements, etc.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id327.html

Some thoughts:

He stated he was very reluctant to return to Portugal for a reconstruction, citing the intrusion into his life by the events. I find this a peculiar kind of reaction. Surely you'd want to do everything you could to contribute to solving the case, particularly if you had a conversation with someone right outside the flat, around the time that the crime was purported to have happened?

He spells Gerry's name with a "J" - the same way it appears on the first written timeline on the cover of the sticker book.

He's very specific about some details, but very vague about others. This man is a filmmaker. I would think he has an eagle eye and a very good memory for details.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 24.03.14 20:12

canada12 wrote:There's quite a lot here about Jeremy Wilkins, witness statements, etc.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id327.html

Some thoughts:

He stated he was very reluctant to return to Portugal for a reconstruction, citing the intrusion into his life by the events. I find this a peculiar kind of reaction. Surely you'd want to do everything you could to contribute to solving the case, particularly if you had a conversation with someone right outside the flat, around the time that the crime was purported to have happened?

He spells Gerry's name with a "J" - the same way it appears on the first written timeline on the cover of the sticker book.

He's very specific about some details, but very vague about others. This man is a filmmaker. I would think he has an eagle eye and a very good memory for details.
Why JW wasn't:
- located by the McCs in the immediate aftermath and grilled personally by them to extract the tiniest detail of anything he may have witnessed, being there   around "the time of the disappearance" as purported by themselves
or
- suspected of any involvement in the disappearance, being there around "the time of the disappearance" as purported by themselves
is beyond strange.

Almost as if they already knew he couldn't have seen anything relevant, or been involved even though he had been there on the spot at the relevant time.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top