The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Mm11

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Mm11

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Regist10

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Empty COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES

Post by ROSA 17.07.11 1:23

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES

ABOVE: Madeleine McCann was three when she vanished in Praia da Luz four years ago These things are planned. They may even have been watching the apartment for a week or more.
Dave Edgar, a former detective now investigating the case

17th July 2011 By Jonathan Corke
MADELEINE McCann’s abductors may have daubed coded messages on the outside walls of the family’s holiday apartment to indicate when she was alone.

Police in Portugal’s Algarve recently discovered arrows or circles are being used by criminals to signal a chance to break into homes.

A horizontal arrow means property is easy to get into during the afternoon. Semi-circles underneath a line indicate a child is alone in the evening.

The signs, believed to originate with Brazilian crime gangs, have been found on or near properties across the popular holiday region.

Madeleine McCann was three when she vanished in Praia da Luz four years ago as parents Kate and Gerry dined nearby. Police suspect the apartment may have been staked out for days.

And witnesses saw a man watching it in the week before Madeleine’s disappearance in May 2007.

Dave Edgar, a former detective now investigating the case for the McCanns, has said: “Someone just doesn’t go in, a passer-by, and pick up a child and take it.

“These things are planned. They may even have been watching the apartment for a week or more.”

Police in Portugal hope publicising details of the codes may help prevent crime in the region.

A police spokesman said: “The signs indicate to other burglars how easy the property is to break into, as well as indicating when the house is empty or more likely to be empty, if there are elderly people or children alone in the house, among others.”

And he warned residents: “If you see any of these signs around your house, you should remove them immediately and contact your local police.”

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for the McCanns, said anything the police were doing to raise awareness of possible crimes in the area was welcomed.

Sales from Kate McCann’s book Madeleine, released in May, are believed to have now passed 200,000.

And Kate, 44, and Gerry, 43, from Rothley, Leicestershire, hope new information on their daughter’s case will emerge.

A Metropolitan Police team of detectives is reviewing the evidence in her case to see if any clues have been missed.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/201447/Cops-crack-Madeleine-McCann-codes/
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Empty Re: COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES

Post by aiyoyo 17.07.11 8:16

Brilliant!

So has he also forensics examined all the wall surrounding the entire perimeter of this resort? Or walls of other holiday resorts for that matter for comparison?

Or is he saying this 'code' is unique in that it appeared only outside mccann's unit?

Is he trying also to say the 'abductor' knew the mccanns were coming with Madeleine (yeah ahead of time, notice he said "they may have been watching the apartment for a week or more") and one of them even did a dry run?

This after "they" (the criminals) had been coding wall for signals (as an effective way) yet one man had to do a dry run!

PLEASE!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Empty Wondrous journalism

Post by Guest 17.07.11 9:42

Poor old Antonella in The Sun must be gnashing her teeth that she didn't get to this story before the Daily Star. Perhaps we could have a "silliest Maddie story ever" topic, we would be really spoilt for choice. The prize for the "writer" of the story judged to be number one would be an all expenses paid course in the art of impartial journalism.

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   595373
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 17.07.11 9:48

Am I being thick but why would a criminal mark a property wall in this way so that another criminal could benefit from his research?

Why not jot down these details in a notebook for his OWN benefit.

And laughable as an earlier poster says that Edgar claims the McCanns apartment could have been watched for more than a week when they hadn't been there for a week when the 'abduction' happened. Did nobody tell Edgar the McCann's date of arrival in PDL?
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Empty Tabloid journalism

Post by Guest 17.07.11 9:53

Pauline I'm sorry to tell you that you just aren't cut out for a career as a tabloid journalist!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.11 10:15

MADELEINE McCann’s abductors may have daubed coded messages on the outside walls of the family’s holiday apartment to indicate when she was alone.

Oh please, what a load of absolute tripe. aaaah We have all seen detailed pictures of apartment 5a taken at the scene - err no symbols anywhere. This is an old recycled story .....

The Burglars' Code: Criminals chalk messages which pinpoint targets for other villains

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 9:15 AM on 2nd December 2009

Burglars are scribbling chalk marks outside homes to let fellow criminals know which properties to target.
The symbols - dubbed 'the Da Pinchi Code' - may indicate that a home is wealthy, has already been burgled or may have nothing worth stealing.
Police have revealed the signs are being drawn outside sprawling homes in advance of them being targeted by criminal gangs.
Detectives released information on the plot yesterday after a number of properties across the affluent Tandridge district in Surrey were targeted in recent weeks.
Residents have been warned to report any unusual markings on low-rise walls, pavements or kerbs to police.
One homeowner, who lives in the town of Caterham, said the symbols have caused panic among residents.
The woman in her 50s, who did not wish to be named, said: 'It is very alarming to say the least.
'I have had friends targeted in this way and it has caused panic among residents in the area.
'It makes you feel extremely vulnerable that there are people out there intent on marking your card like this.
'I only hope the police can bring these people to book.'

Officers investigating the series of scrawls have unofficially dubbed the symbols the Da Pinchi Code.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1232496/The-Burglars-Code-Criminals-chalk-messages-pinpoint-targets-villains.html#ixzz1SLs7EJvXCOPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Article-0-076D83A2000005DC-422_233x532
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.07.11 11:05

"Dave Edgar, a former detective now investigating the case for the McCanns, has said: “Someone just doesn’t go in, a passer-by, and pick up a child and take it."

Excellent. Even their own No 1 Private Detective has admitted that the predatory Pae*** just happening by is not a credble scenario. And has said so. And by implication the McCanns must have known he was going to say so and authorised it. Just as they clearly authorised Mitchell to say it was only an "assumption" and a "working hypothesis."

Are we being softened up for something new ?

Sadly though, he appears not to have read his script properly.
“These things are planned. They may even have been watching the apartment for a week or more.”
Watching the apartment for more than a week ? Just in case a blonde 3 year old girl moved in, rather than four lads from the Leicester Rugby Club ?

Just when you thought there might be an glimmer of intelligence ....
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Empty Sideways-walking hoodie wearer who saw 'dodgy-looking people'

Post by Tony Bennett 17.07.11 11:22

PeterMac wrote:"Sadly though, [Edgar] appears not to have read his script properly.
Watching the apartment for more than a week? Just in case a blonde 3 year old girl moved in, rather than four lads from the Leicester Rugby Club?
In fact, it was Paul Gordon, his wife and two children aged 3 and 1 who occupied that apartment [G5A] for a fortnight immediately before the McCanns did [viz. 14 to 28 April 2007], as per The People report, 6 January 2008:

A Brit [Paul Gordon] who stayed in the same holiday flat as Madeleine McCann has told how he spotted creepy strangers lurking nearby before she vanished. Paul Gordon said he was worried the dodgy-looking people had no business to be at the Portuguese complex. His shock evidence could mean child-snatchers had been staking out the complex before four-year-old Maddie's family even arrived there. Brewery executive Paul, 34, and his family, rented the Ocean Club flat in Praia da Luz for a fortnight last April. The McCanns took it over from them…

Gordon, a 34-year-old brewery executive from Fareham, Hampshire, had some curious habits. A Daily Mirror report the following day said:

“Yesterday, speaking publicly for the first time, brewery executive Paul, 34…arrived at his home in Fareham, Hampshire, concealing his face with a hoodie and walked with his back facing the street at all times”.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.07.11 11:35

Fabulous reporting !
"creepy strangers" Strangers to whom. The family from the UK ? Or were the family from the UK the strangers in town ?
"lurking" They ALWAYS 'lurk'. They have no other way of being anywhere
"dodgy-looking people" Words fail me !
"had no business to be at the Portuguese complex" The apartment was outside the complex, so what are they talking about. ?
"child-snatchers" Oh, joy. Let's lynch them from that lamp post just in case.

And I particularly love the juxtaposition of "brewery executive Paul, 34" and "walked with his back facing the street at all times”.
That is quite some feat. Try it.
But then have a long lunch with a Brewery executive and then try it again. You may find it is much easier !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.11 11:38

In fact, it was Paul Gordon, his wife and two children aged 3 and 1 who occupied that apartment [G5A] for a fortnight immediately before the McCanns did [viz. 14 to 28 April 2007], as per The People report, 6 January 2008:

Tony,

Just to clarify, P Gordon only stayed one week. 21-28th April.

From his statement(24th April 2008).......................

We travelled directly from Gatwick to Faro on 21 April 2007

When we finished the holiday (on 28 April 2007)

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAUL_GORDON.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.11 11:44

Th is a photofit - Mr Gordon's name appears underneath - doesn't look dodgy!

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAUL_GORDON.htmCOPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   15VOLUMEXVa_Page_3986_small
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.11 11:47

This appears in the Paul Gordon statement......................

I want to add that since January this year I have received numerous phone calls, messages and visits from the press regarding the collector of donations, which in turn put me in contact with other people such as Brian Kennedy, Kate and Gerry McCann. I feel that this is a constraint that makes it difficult to take the more correct decision.
I tried always to cooperate with the police in every way possible, telephoning them at the first available opportunity as soon as the news broke about the disappearance of Madeleine. There are certain times when I feel like a pawn in chess

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.07.11 11:52

candyfloss wrote:
Which still does not answer the question - how did the 'lurking stranger' KNOW that the next occupants would be accompanied by a 3 year old blonde girl and would leave her alone for several hours every night.
If Edgar had said that the apartment had been watched for 5 nights, that would at least make sense, even there is not a shred of evidence to suport such a statement. But he didn't.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.07.11 12:22

candyfloss wrote:In fact, it was Paul Gordon, his wife and two children aged 3 and 1 who occupied that apartment [G5A] for a fortnight immediately before the McCanns did [viz. 14 to 28 April 2007], as per The People report, 6 January 2008:

Tony,

Thank you. The 'fortnight' was misreporting by the media, then.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Empty Have hoodie, will walk sideways

Post by Tony Bennett 17.07.11 12:25

PeterMac wrote:And I particularly love the juxtaposition of "brewery executive Paul, 34" and "walked with his back facing the street at all times”. But then have a long lunch with a Brewery executive and then try it again. You may find it is much easier !
Does wearing a 'hoodie' at the same time (as Paul Gordon did) make it more or less easy to walk down a street with, er, your back to the street?

Oh for a video of this unusual event!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Empty The plot thickens!

Post by Guest 17.07.11 12:37

Is the photo of Paul Gordon for real because it's exactly the same as one of the 18 faces (far left of the bottom row) supplied as potential abductors?

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   442375629
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.11 12:46

Marian wrote:Is the photo of Paul Gordon for real because it's exactly the same as one of the 18 faces (far left of the bottom row) supplied as potential abductors?

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   442375629

lol!

Marian, I think it is the description (photofit) supplied by Mr Gordon, of the man he saw, and I think he signed the bottom of it underneath the printed name. I think my wording was a bit confusing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   Empty Oops!

Post by Guest 17.07.11 12:51

Sorry for being dim Candyfloss; I shall now return to picturing Mr Gordon as a sideways shuffling hoodie wearer and not as a shady character of any sort!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.11 12:55

Marian wrote:Sorry for being dim Candyfloss; I shall now return to picturing Mr Gordon as a sideways shuffling hoodie wearer and not as a shady character of any sort!

My fault Marian, I can never express things properly blushing1 big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.07.11 15:43

pauline wrote:Am I being thick but why would a criminal mark a property wall in this way so that another criminal could benefit from his research?

And laughable as an earlier poster says that Edgar claims the McCanns apartment could have been watched for more than a week when they hadn't been there for a week when the 'abduction' happened. Did nobody tell Edgar the McCann's date of arrival in PDL?

Perhaps they (team mccanns) were trying to hint that it was a group organized crime where every criminal in the group knows the signals.
Question is: how did Dave Edgar know the signals then if he isn't part of the criminals group?

I am sure if organized criminals used codes among them, those codes would be strictly privileged to criminals in the group only and not to outsiders.

Besides, DE is talking out of his derriere, because there is no way he would know the date of the chalk marks? Did they pre-date Maddie's arrival? DE was hired a lot later than M3 and Halligen.

Moreover, as poster above pointed out, the people who stayed in unit 5a before mccanns also had young children (same age as Maddie) with them. Dont tell me 'abductor' was waiting particularly for mccanns' Maddie?

Surely there were plenty children throughout the year holidaying at the resort?

What I dont understand is why Daily star even printed that crap of a non story!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.07.11 15:57

aiyoyo wrote:
Perhaps with Murdoch out of the way, so to speak, Desmond is moving in to claim the "Stupid McCann Stories", mantle.

see http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10233752
4 June 2010 Last updated at 07:29 GMT
Richard Desmond 'wants to buy the Sun newspaper'
The owner of the Daily Express and Daily Star has indicated that he wants to buy the Sun newspaper.
Richard Desmond told the BBC he had £1bn to spend and that he was keen to add to his stable of titles which includes the celebrity magazine OK!
He said he would run the Sun, which is Britain's biggest-selling newspaper, in a manner that was "more efficient in today's market place".
There is no indication that owner Rupert Murdoch wants to sell the Sun. UNQUOTE

Perhaps there is now !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 17.07.11 17:48

aiyoyo wrote:
pauline wrote:Am I being thick but why would a criminal mark a property wall in this way so that another criminal could benefit from his research?

Perhaps they (team mccanns) were trying to hint that it was a group organized crime where every criminal in the group knows the signals.
Question is: how did Dave Edgar know the signals then if he isn't part of the criminals group?

I am sure if organized criminals used codes among them, those codes would be strictly privileged to criminals in the group only and not to outsiders.

Besides, DE is talking out of his derriere, because there is no way he would know the date of the chalk marks? Did they pre-date Maddie's arrival? DE was hired a lot later than M3 and Halligen.

Moreover, as poster above pointed out, the people who stayed in unit 5a before mccanns also had young children (same age as Maddie) with them. Dont tell me 'abductor' was waiting particularly for mccanns' Maddie?

Surely there were plenty children throughout the year holidaying at the resort?

Oh but you don't understand: Madeleine had these special qualities. That, and the pink top that Kate bought in a for her special department store, was the reason they were singled out. After all they are the family that will stand out in a crowd.

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   273236

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 18.07.11 0:27

PeterMac wrote:Fabulous reporting !
"creepy strangers" Strangers to whom. The family from the UK ? Or were the family from the UK the strangers in town ?
"had no business to be at the Portuguese complex" The apartment was outside the complex, so what are they talking about. ?

And I particularly love the juxtaposition of "brewery executive Paul, 34" and "walked with his back facing the street at all times”.
But then have a long lunch with a Brewery executive and then try it again. You may find it is much easier !
i am a fan of PeterMac
thumbsup
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 18.07.11 4:05

ROSA wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Fabulous reporting !

i am a fan of PeterMac
thumbsup

me too, Rosa.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Evil 18.07.11 20:30

PeterMac wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Which still does not answer the question - how did the 'lurking stranger' KNOW that the next occupants would be accompanied by a 3 year old blonde girl and would leave her alone for several hours every night.
If Edgar had said that the apartment had been watched for 5 nights, that would at least make sense, even there is not a shred of evidence to suport such a statement. But he didn't.

Maybe he didn't know. You could ask did he/she know that another child would be coming in, suggesting an inside job. Or then again you could ask did they expect the occupants before to stay for two weeks? You see so many questions that people seem to be making by answering questions before.
No wonder i am getting confused a little.
Dr_Evil

Activity : 46

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum