The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Terminally McCanned? - Page 4 Mm11

Terminally McCanned? - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Terminally McCanned? - Page 4 Mm11

Terminally McCanned? - Page 4 Regist10

Terminally McCanned?

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terminally McCanned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Terminally McCanned?

Post by Irisheyes 17.03.14 10:24

Cristobell wrote:I don't get 'no evidence of an accident behind the sofa'.  It was not only Eddie, cadaver dog who alerted behind the sofa, so too did Keela, the blood detection dog.  Keela is not called in unless Eddie alerts first.  Minute traces of blood were found beneath the tiles where both dogs indicated.  In addition, the sofa was pushed back against the window, it had been moved to cover the 'spot'.  

Im glad a regular poster has said this! Why would someone say there is no evidence of death behind the sofa? It is a very likely theory imo. A strange thing to say i think.

I also find it strange to cross through danzebu name in that post too, paranoia setting in here that someone thinks we are the same person.
Irisheyes

Activity : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 10:28

Irisheyes wrote: [...]
I also find it strange to cross through danzebu name in that post too, paranoia setting in here that someone thinks we are the same person.
If you go back one page, Irisheyes, you'll find my explanation and Dantzebu's acceptance in the posts around 10pm last night  smilie 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by See_Boss 17.03.14 11:59

Lets see. Twins asleep absolutely throughout the night despite being moved, having loads of visitors with KM bashing the wall in hysteria not to mention GM and his praying arab antics. Without speculation as to the outcome of poor Madeleine those kids were drugged with something. Why oh why is a sedative like Calpol on sale to the public.
 new 
See_Boss
See_Boss

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 12:06

See_Boss wrote:Lets see. Twins asleep absolutely throughout the night despite being moved, having loads of visitors with KM bashing the wall in hysteria not to mention GM and his praying arab antics. Without speculation as to the outcome of poor Madeleine those kids were drugged with something. Why oh why is a sedative like Calpol on sale to the public.
 new 

Hello See_Boss
 welcome 

AFAIK calpol/paracetemol is not a sedative. It is a painkiller and antipyretic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 12:27

See_Boss wrote:Lets see. Twins asleep absolutely throughout the night despite being moved, having loads of visitors with KM bashing the wall in hysteria not to mention GM and his praying arab antics. Without speculation as to the outcome of poor Madeleine those kids were drugged with something. Why oh why is a sedative like Calpol on sale to the public.
 new 
It was something a hell of a lot stronger than Calpol that was used Sea Boss on all the kids. 

Something that under no circumstances could be shown up on any autopsy hence why sadly MBM's body will never be recovered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by See_Boss 17.03.14 12:53

Andrew77R wrote:
 new 
It was something a hell of a lot stronger than Calpol that was used Sea Boss on all the kids. 

Something that under no circumstances could be shown up on any autopsy hence why sadly MBM's body will never be recovered.

Thanks Andrew. I've believed the same all along.  big grin Unfortunately Doctors will close ranks as this has proved.

new 

See_Boss
See_Boss

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.03.14 13:23

I've always though sedatives were the cause of death, but it niggles me that the twins appeared to be sedated that night. Not something parents would do again if one child had died.

The other kids did not appear to have been sedated. Jane Tanner is holding her daughter who seems to have been awake throughout. If all the kids were sedated, then the tapas friends would be implicated in a crime, and up until now, that has been my way of thinking. However, if they weren't, why on earth are friends covering up?

I think one of the things that people find hard to believe with this case, is the fact that a large group of professionals would conspire in the disappearance of a child. None of them were that close to the McCanns according to the rogatory statements. On 3rd May, they were innocent bystanders to whatever went on. They may have faced neglect charges, in that they too left their children, but they were charges they could have contested and probably won, clearing their names. They had baby monitors.

I think I have reached the stage where I am over thinking and have found myself back at square 1. Unfortunately, if you take sedation out of the equation, what are you left with? What brought about the 'collective decision'? And thats a toughie. I am trying to rule out the tapas from having any involvement, and having great difficulty! They all threw themselves vigorously into phoning every contact they could think of, rather than physically search for the child. They support their 100% belief in Kate and Gerry by the way in which they reacted when they discovered Madeleine gone. Gerry roaring and throwing himself on the ground like a stricken beast and Kate battering walls. If they had studied basic psychology, which as doctors, I am sure they must have done, they would know that anger is not the first stage of grief. And demanding a priest is just weird. But a lot of 'experts' have believed the McCanns, including lie expert, Dr. Leal. They may get away with the 'I know nothing' plea.

I'm just actually thinking out loud. Scotland Yard, are investigating, but more importantly, the PJ, have that piece of new evidence that was strong enough to re-open the case. I think a witness has come forward.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 17.03.14 13:32

Yes in the US we dont have calpol i think it might be like tylenol? Sorry if im wrong...ok so HYPOTHETICALY speaking : an anesthetist sorry about spelling..would absolutely know the ammount and dosage of most sedatives that was used in hospitals or even by prescription.I think it was possible they had something and maybe ran out and "borrows" from another doctor friend or goes and buys something over the counter that reacted with what could have already been in their systems hence the worry over the twins breathing.IF sedation was taking place i believe Maddy had to have had some type of injury or illness that made it go horribly wrong because i do not believe it would have been a first time type of thing, you wouldnt go on vacation and leave your children after giving them something new would you? As doctors no i dont believe they would it would most likely be something they had been doing and was comfortable doing. Again i wonder what GM bought at the market? But with that many doctors my belief is one of TM may have asked another dr. For something different to use or sub.if they ran out of med.or it wasnt working and hence the pact because someone knew and quite possibly this was an accepted thing in that circle? I dont really believe all of them were but some maybe.all of this statement is my personal opinion and does not in any way be taken for fact as it isnt a fact just an opinion/ scenario.

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 17.03.14 13:39

Sorry admin would you please take out the absolutely in my previous post as i shouldnt have used that as it makes it sound factual when it is possible theyay not absolutely know. Also if my post is in any way offensive or bad please delete (#ˉ▽ˉ#) my brain is in overdrive.need more coffee lol

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Terminally McCanned? - Page 4 Empty CALPOL IS NOT A SEDATIVE ! ! !

Post by PeterMac 17.03.14 13:50

Just before we go off on this tangent again
Calpol is NOT a sedative.   Calpol Night contained a small amount of antihistamine, which would incidentally have provided a tiny effect, but it was not available in 2007.

What parents may observe is a child with a fever or pain, unable to sleep, but tired.
calpol then relives the fever or pain and the child goes to sleep - because it is tired - not because of the drug.

Whatever was used on the twins, and possibly on Madeleine, was strong.  It knocked the twins out for 10 HOURS, and left them comatose and unresponsive.

The only conclusion that can be drawn from Kate and Fiona Payne's (both trained as anaesthetists - remember !)  
deliberate failure to check the twins correctly is that they knew what had been given, when, by whom and in what dose.
Anything other than that would be prima facie evidence of gross professional negligence, which might be sufficient to get them both struck off.

The McCanns, of Rothley, Leics, were asked if reports that they sedated their children were true.
Cardiologist Gerry replied: "It is ludicrous. These sort of questions are nonsense and we shouldn't be giving them the time of day.
"There is absolutely no suggestion that Madeleine, or the children, were drugged. It's outrageous."

But a bit later, when it became blindingly obvious
Gerry McCann talks about sedatives (BBC Panorama 19/11/07)
The twins were still sleeping in the their cots so . . .   we tried to leave it as undisturbed as possible, and  they slept very soundly until we moved them out their cots into another apartment . .    which does make you wonder if there was [sic] any substances used to keep them asleep.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 13:53

Cristobell wrote: [...]

I think one of the things that people find hard to believe with this case, is the fact that a large group of professionals would conspire in the disappearance of a child.  None of them were that close to the McCanns according to the rogatory statements.  [...]  
It's my understanding that Paynes and McCanns were very close, according to statements. Payne was also close to Oldfield & O'Brien. That makes one [me] think a bit differently about this ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 17.03.14 15:10

Cristobell wrote:The other kids did not appear to have been sedated.  Jane Tanner is holding her daughter who seems to have been awake throughout.  If all the kids were sedated, then the tapas friends would be implicated in a crime, and up until now, that has been my way of thinking.  However, if they weren't, why on earth are friends covering up?
For me, the answer to that question is the key to the whole thing. I think it has to be that they are covering up something that they are all implicated in, something so serious that it would lead to ruin if discovered. The big question is "what?".
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 16:08

Could it be quite simple......

All the children were routinely sedated (including the other tapas kids) so they were all 'in it together' in that sense. 

'Group of Doctors sedating children then leaving them alone to enjoy piss up's' would have severe negative consequences on each and everyone of them if that was ever proved. Careers, livelihoods, lifestyles all gone.

MBM was discovered the morning of the 3rd after a fall behind the sofa. Combination of being heavily sedated and a bang to the head.

Mass panic but then the 3rd was 'cleaning up and planning' day. The rest of the tapas group (apart from old dear Diane) created the abduction theory as they didn't want to face neglect charges and that was the only story they could come up with which they believed would not have repercussions on them. So the cover up begins.......

They took an extreme risk with the twins in sedating them again but as the abduction had to be staged from 5a they did not want them waking up throughout and SOMETHING changed that night from the original script so it was even more important that the twins would not wake. 

The rest of the kids were not sedated on the 3rd.

All IMO of course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 17.03.14 16:14

new 

There was a product called Calpol Night on sale until 2009 that had a low dose of antihistamine in it, but normal Calpol has NO sedative properties, it is merely a paracetamol suspension. If a parent wanted to sedate, Medised is available over the counter, or doctors could get their hands on more effective means.

We must be clear that Calpol (unless specifically referring to Calpol Night) is a red herring in terms of possible sedation.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 16:21

Andrew77R wrote:Could it be quite simple......

All the children were routinely sedated (including the other tapas kids) so they were all 'in it together' in that sense. 

'Group of Doctors sedating children then leaving them alone to enjoy piss up's' would have severe negative consequences on each and everyone of them if that was ever proved. Careers, livelihoods, lifestyles all gone.

MBM was discovered the morning of the 3rd after a fall behind the sofa. Combination of being heavily sedated and a bang to the head.

Mass panic but then the 3rd was 'cleaning up and planning' day. The rest of the tapas group (apart from old dear Diane) created the abduction theory as they didn't want to face neglect charges and that was the only story they could come up with which they believed would not have repercussions on them. So the cover up begins.......

They took an extreme risk with the twins in sedating them again but as the abduction had to be staged from 5a they did not want them waking up throughout and SOMETHING changed that night from the original script so it was even more important that the twins would not wake. 

All IMO of course.

Going back to a question I posted earlier.
In your opinion how easy would it be for the to police prove the other children were sedated on previous nights?
If there were no signs of sedation on the 3rd (except the twins), how could the police insist on testing the other children.
I think the parents would be in their rights to say no. You are not sticking any needles in my child.
What would be the process for obtaining samples from these children if that was the case?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 16:36

dantezebu wrote:

All IMO of course.

In your opinion how easy would it be for the to police prove the other children were sedated on previous nights?
If there were no signs of sedation on the 3rd (except the twins), how could the police insist on testing the other children.
I think the parents would be in their rights to say no. You are not sticking any needles in my child.
What would be the process for obtaining samples from these children if that was the case?

Apologies, i did not see your original question but just scrolled back now.

I personally don't know what the rights would be in that situation so i don't want to speculate.

I think if the twins and the rest of the tapas kids WERE tested and it was POSITIVE then we would not have 7 years worth of cock and bull stories. The mystery would of been solved a long long time ago. They would of owned up and confessions would of been heard all round. 

Once they spun the web of deceit there was no turning back. Not for anybody.

They were fortunate that they had an astonishing amount of luck on the way!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 17.03.14 16:56

Andrew77R wrote:
dantezebu wrote:

All IMO of course.

I personally don't know what the rights would be in that situation so i don't want to speculate.

I think if the twins and the rest of the tapas kids WERE tested and it was POSITIVE then we would not have 7 years worth of cock and bull stories. The mystery would of been solved a long long time ago. They would of owned up and confessions would of been heard all round. 

Yes but....as Christobel said earlier

Cristobell wrote:The other kids did not appear to have been sedated.  Jane Tanner is holding her daughter who seems to have been awake throughout
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 17.03.14 17:02

AndyB wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
dantezebu wrote:

All IMO of course.

Cristobell wrote:The other kids did not appear to have been sedated.  Jane Tanner is holding her daughter who seems to have been awake throughout

Yes, but was she holding her across the body like this ? (demonstrates outstretched arms).

Will she one day soon be telling us that in hindsight she was not holding her child in the most natural way?

Sorry, being naughty  - just couldn't resist!  big grin
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 17:06

AndyB wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
dantezebu wrote:

All IMO of course.

Andy B,

Agree with what Christobell stated. If you read my post again i said the rest of the tapas kids WERE NOT sedated on the 3rd.

IMO - only the twins as they had to remain 'undisturbed'. Incredibly risky yes.

There is no way in the world after discovering what happened to MBM that the rest of the Tapas would sedate their kids on the 3rd. Just would not happen and didn't happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 17:08

Thanks for the reply Andrew. The thing that makes me think that if the the T7 did help the MCs, they possibly had different motives other than sedating their children, is that I think they would probably know that it would be a very difficult thing to prove.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 17:25

dantezebu wrote:Thanks for the reply Andrew. The thing that makes me think that if the the T7 did help the MCs, they possibly had different motives other than sedating their children, is that I think they would probably know that it would be a very difficult thing to prove.

Yes, after a certain length of time they were home and dry.

Not sure of the exact timescales that sedatives can be traced in the system. 

In Kate's crock of a book, she claimed that they pestered the PJ to take hair samples off the twins to be tested.

"SINCE MADELEINE WAS SNATCHED APPARENTLY WITHOUT MAKING A SOUND, WE HAD ALWAYS SUSPECTED THAT ALL THREE CHILDREN MIGHT HAVE BEEN SEDATED BY THE ABDUCTOR"  From Kate's Book P273.

Although when they finally did the tests then surprise surprise it came back negative. 

IF ONLY those tests were done immediately!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 17.03.14 18:06

Andrew77R wrote:
AndyB wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
dantezebu wrote:

All IMO of course.

Andy B,

Agree with what Christobell stated. If you read my post again i said the rest of the tapas kids WERE NOT sedated on the 3rd.

IMO - only the twins as they had to remain 'undisturbed'. Incredibly risky yes.

There is no way in the world after discovering what happened to MBM that the rest of the Tapas would sedate their kids on the 3rd. Just would not happen and didn't happen.
I've reread your posts that I quoted and you say "All the children were routinely sedated (including the other tapas kids) so they were all 'in it together' in that sense". There is no evidence for this, as Christobell has pointed out. Even if true, I still don't think it provides sufficient motivation for everyone to cover up an accidental death
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 18:31

AndyB wrote:

I've reread your posts that I quoted and you say "All the children were routinely sedated (including the other tapas kids) so they were all 'in it together' in that sense". There is no evidence for this, as Christobell has pointed out. Even if true, I still don't think it provides sufficient motivation for everyone to cover up an accidental death
Andy B,

It was just my personal opinion. No right or wrong.

I do think all the children including the tapas kids were sedated throughout the holiday.

I do not think the rest of the tapas kids were sedated on the 3rd.

I do think the twins were sedated on the 3rd.

I do think it provides sufficient motivation if they were all sedating the kids while they went on the lash.

I do think in the midst of all the panic, the persuasion from GM in particular, and to save their own skins, then they decided to assist in the cover up and go along with 'abduction theory'.

I do think there was no turning back once the PJ arrived hence the pact.

I do think in hindsight the rest of the tapas would of wished they came clean straight away and admitted neglect. 

All IMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 17.03.14 19:08

Andrew77R wrote:
dantezebu wrote:Thanks for the reply Andrew. The thing that makes me think that if the the T7 did help the MCs, they possibly had different motives other than sedating their children, is that I think they would probably know that it would be a very difficult thing to prove.

Yes, after a certain length of time they were home and dry.

Not sure of the exact timescales that sedatives can be traced in the system. 

In Kate's crock of a book, she claimed that they pestered the PJ to take hair samples off the twins to be tested.

"SINCE MADELEINE WAS SNATCHED APPARENTLY WITHOUT MAKING A SOUND, WE HAD ALWAYS SUSPECTED THAT ALL THREE CHILDREN MIGHT HAVE BEEN SEDATED BY THE ABDUCTOR"  From Kate's Book P273.

Although when they finally did the tests then surprise surprise it came back negative. 

IF ONLY those tests were done immediately!!!

The TWINS WERE TESTED.

She writes in her book: "We had always suspected that all three children might have been sedated by the abductor. We mentioned this to the police that night and several more times in the following weeks, but no testing of urine, blood or hair, which could have revealed the presence of drugs, had ever been done.".

Is this true? Surely the the PJ files can tell.

There you go then!

PJ's ''job' to get testing done, not THEIRS!

Was any 'parental responsibility' for their kids welfare ever theirs?

Two very highly paid doctors couldn't afford their own tests on the twins they thought 'might have been drugged'?

Oh, silly me, the 'fund' hadn't been set up yet!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate McCann: "We mentioned this to the police that night and several more times in the following weeks, but no testing of urine, blood or hair, which could have revealed the presence of drugs, had ever been done."

---------------------------------------------------------

Ooppps! ..............Are you sure Kate?

Finally, the fact that, despite all that confusion and all that noise, the twins continued to sleep, as mentioned by GNR Officer José Maria Baptista Roque, a member of the patrol that was first to arrive at the apartment "the children never woke up, remaining in a ventral decubitus position, not moving during the search and afterwards" [28], remains unexplained. Nevertheless, a Team from the Criminal Police Lab, on the 4th of May 2007, ELIMINATED the EXISTENCE of any product that could have been ministered to the missing child, in order to maintain her in a state of unconsciousness, as well as the presence of blood traces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

17_VOLUME_XVIIa_Page_4643

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

ps: Do K&GM 'remember' ANYTHING at all about that week's 'holiday'?

It seems I 'remember' more about their 'holiday' than they do!

And i wasn't even THERE!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 19:19

Andrew77R wrote: [...]
I do think all the children including the tapas kids were sedated throughout the holiday.

I do not think the rest of the tapas kids were sedated on the 3rd.

I do think the twins were sedated on the 3rd.

I do think it provides sufficient motivation if they were all sedating the kids while they went on the lash.

I do think in the midst of all the panic, the persuasion from GM in particular, and to save their own skins, then they decided to assist in the cover up and go along with 'abduction theory'.

I do think there was no turning back once the PJ arrived hence the pact.

I do think in hindsight the rest of the tapas would of wished they came clean straight away and admitted neglect. 

All IMO.
IMO too: they still can do that. And I have a notion one or more of them will do or have done. Those who would have other involvement or interest, will hold their breath ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum