The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 new Lazzeri-lies  . .  - Page 5 Mm11

3 new Lazzeri-lies  . .  - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 new Lazzeri-lies  . .  - Page 5 Mm11

3 new Lazzeri-lies  . .  - Page 5 Regist10

3 new Lazzeri-lies . .

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 new Lazzeri-lies  . .  - Page 5 Empty Re: 3 new Lazzeri-lies . .

Post by canada12 12.03.14 19:34

One thing about the Paraiso gathering. It had to be deliberately planned that the McCanns would not be joining them, for whatever reason. If you're a group of people and you go to a restaurant, and you're expecting "X" number of people to join you, then you allow room for that number of people at the table. From the photos, you can see that the Tapas 7 made no effort to have another table moved to their group in order to accommodate an additional two adults and three small children who might have joined them. In spite of there being some unoccupied small tables nearby which could have been dragged over.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PARAISO.htm
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.03.14 19:59

The last picture is a slideshow covering about half an hour.

Everybody is running around all the time, hardly anybody sits down to eat/drink (?)

The men come, stand around and disappear; Tanner and Fiona idem. A lot of going and froing. Unrest.

A buggy is visible, which is strange as this whole party allegedly arrived straight from the beach where a buggy would have been an encumbrance.

The table for six (3x2) close to the cooking facilities seems to have been reserved, empty at the start of the slideshow while other guests are further down the place

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 13.03.14 1:46

Maybe it was Kate, not Madeleine, who was so tired she became confused.

P64
‘morning…….tennis. After my lesson….. ‘

P66
…we took S & M back to the Toddler Club at around 2.40 & dropped M off with the Minis 10 minutes later………
Gerry & I had booked an hour long couples’ tennis lesson……. At 3.30…………we decided to have a knock-up for half an hour first……
Near the end of the lesson……..another guest appeared and he & Gerry decided to have a game together.
Having arranged for Gerry to meet the children I opted to go for a run along the beach, where I spotted the rest of our holiday group. They saw me and shouted………I remember feeling fleetingly disappointed that we hadn’t known they were all heading for the beach as it might have been nice to have joined them, especially for the kids . I wondered whether M had been ok about staying behind at Mini Club when Russ or Jane had collected Ella. I wasn’t to know at that stage that in fact they had only just arrived when I ran by………
I had finished my run by 5.30 at the Tapas area……..’

The Paraiso video clips are timed from 17.31 till 18.36

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id213.html

so don’t help much, although you can see & put some times on comings & goings.

18.13 Russell, Matt & David look about to leave (for the mens tennis?)
18.36 Rest of the girls & children preparing to leave.
 Matthew is shown ‘arriving’ at 17.38, & David & Russell at 17.52, but if Russell had picked up Ella from the club at 4.30 (she is actually signed out by CAT - Nanny) he must have been & gone & come back again. Same for David & Matthew?
It would be interesting to see longer footage from the bar going back to when they arrived, to tie up who was around and when & also see the actual time when they allegedly shouted & waved at Kate and whether she was heading back to or away from the complex.

Jane Tanner 4th May statement

‘At about 15.45 she went to the beach with Rachel, Diane, Fiona, L*** and Scarlet Payne, taking her daughter E**e along.
Meanwhile Russell arrived from the boat trip and went straight to pick up Ella from the Kids Club. They joined the witness at the beach where they stayed until 18.10-18.15’………
‘Around 17h15 she saw KH pass the beach "jogging", she having waved……’

so the beach is actually the Paraiso bar & surrounds and the others (not Russell & Ella) had been there since 3.45 and Russell & Ella from just after 4.30, so not ‘just arrived’ at the 17.15 time.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 13.03.14 7:48

For me the Paraiso episode, everyone except the McCann's captured up close on CCTV, points to the whole group making sure they have a water tight alibi for that late afternoon on May 3.
As I have said before there is very little use of CCTV here compared to UK and Ireland. Most will be at banks, chemists, atm's. The PJ have very little to use from public properties.

So if I was with a large group, knowing we might all need an alibi, it would be a good idea to gather at one of the few beach cafes with their own CCTV. I wonder did a local tip them off?

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 13.03.14 8:44

Praia:

‘everyone except the McCann's captured up close on CCTV, points to the whole group making sure they have a water tight alibi for that late afternoon on May 3’.

Along those lines, it would also be interesting to see what tables along the beach side were vacant when they first arrived. The tables at the far end would be best from the point of view of popping on and off the beach, but not so good for being seen & identified on CCTV.

Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.03.14 10:17

@ PeterMac -  "The suicide note (Prosecution Document Exhibit KH 1 refers) is a mine of information.
I wonder if G is entirely happy with K's version of events, or whether he would have preferred to proof read the book himself."

It has always rung a big bell for me that he let her publish such twaddle, to the extent one would almost believe he was letting her drop herself in it.  He must have read it - he`s a control freak remember.  Was he, at that point in time, fed up with her living in la-la-land and had decided to give up on protecting her ?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.14 10:58

Woofer wrote:@ PeterMac -  "The suicide note (Prosecution Document Exhibit KH 1 refers) is a mine of information.
I wonder if G is entirely happy with K's version of events, or whether he would have preferred to proof read the book himself."

It has always rung a big bell for me that he let her publish such twaddle, to the extent one would almost believe he was letting her drop herself in it.  He must have read it - he`s a control freak remember.  Was he, at that point in time, fed up with her living in la-la-land and had decided to give up on protecting her ?
I have often wondered that too. I do too wonder if whatever befell Madeleine was caused by Kate and she therefore has most to lose and would be most culpable. I can quite well believe Gerry has a get-out strategy planned, if it becomes necessary, to leave Kate holding the can.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.14 11:04

Dee Coy wrote:
Woofer wrote:@ PeterMac -  "The suicide note (Prosecution Document Exhibit KH 1 refers) is a mine of information.

I have often wondered that too. I do too wonder if whatever befell Madeleine was caused by Kate and she therefore has most to lose and would be most culpable. I can quite well believe Gerry has a get-out strategy planned, if it becomes necessary, to leave Kate holding the can.

If that would turn out to have been the case for 7 years, at the very least the man would be guilty of obstructing Justice

Oh, and let's not forget about the active directorship op the Fund Limited, shall we?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.14 11:14

Portia wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

If that would turn out to have been the case for 7 years, at the very least the man would be guilty of obstructing Justice

Oh, and let's not forget about the active directorship op the Fund Limited, shall we?

He'd be cuplable, of course, and totally implicated, but I reckon he'll have a strategy in place so it's Kate 'wot did it' and everything he did was 'for the sake of his family and to protect her, Sir'. My opinion, as ever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.03.14 11:39

Dee Coy wrote:
Portia wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

He'd be cuplable, of course, and totally implicated, but I reckon he'll have a strategy in place so it's Kate 'wot did it' and everything he did was 'for the sake of his family and to protect her, Sir'. My opinion, as ever.

Yes he would still be guilty of the obstruction of justice big time and the obtaining of money by false pretences, but I`ve always felt (just a feeling, no proof), although he is a controller, a go-getter, a sexually incontinent fellow and many other type A traits, I get the feeling he was quite obsessive about Kate and underneath all the Type A personality traits he is a family man.  Years back I remember someone commenting on a Youtube video - she worked in a hotel in Rothley that the McCanns often visited on Saturdays for morning coffee with the kids; she remembered that Gerry was always interacting with his kids whereas Kate was always detached and cold, almost as if she was sulking because the kids were getting his attention. Just my opinion though.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.14 11:43

Dee Coy wrote:
Portia wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

And KH might plead being chronically overburdened, exhausted, drunk, and under the influence of undue pressure from one or more stronger characters around her

But first, it has to be established if someone is to be charged at all, of course, and who that might be
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.14 12:05

If it comes to it it'll be one hell of a battle, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a big McCann/Healy split, with the families lining up as armies behind their respective 'victims'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 13.03.14 13:06

Dee Coy wrote:If it comes to it it'll be one hell of a battle, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a big McCann/Healy split, with the families lining up as armies behind their respective 'victims'.
And as per usual the poor little girl at the heart of this will be superficial ...an ' also ran  '.......heartbraking  and utterly disgusting .

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 13.03.14 13:32

Rasputin wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:If it comes to it it'll be one hell of a battle, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a big McCann/Healy split, with the families lining up as armies behind their respective 'victims'.
And as per usual the poor little girl at the heart of this will be superficial ...an ' also ran  '.......heartbraking  and utterly disgusting .

So true,not one of the healys or mccanns and tapas mates have done anything to help find Madeleine,Utterly disgusting is not a strong enough word to describe whats going on here.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.14 13:44

tiny wrote:
Rasputin wrote:

So true,not one of the healys or mccanns and tapas mates have done anything to help find Madeleine,Utterly disgusting is not a strong enough word to describe whats going on here.

Agree with all of this.

I'd be quite happy for the Healys and the McCanns to tear chunks out of each other if it wasn't for the twins and the other kids who would end up caught in the crossfire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.14 13:51

tiny wrote:
Rasputin wrote:

Yes, indeed. The very inactivity of these crucial people could indicate they know there is no point to the search. Just who and how many know what happened?

Any true friend would jump at the invitation from the PJ for the reconstruction, for example. They would do everything in their power to help. Unless they know what they are being asked to prove is nonsense, and with other consequences.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.03.14 14:12

Woofer wrote:
"whereas Kate was always detached and cold, almost as if she was sulking because the kids were getting his attention."
-------------------------------------

Well, she WILL get 'PLENTY of ATTENTION' in HOLLOWAY erm, Hollywood!

winkwink winkwink winkwink 
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.03.14 14:18

Poe
"I'd be quite happy for the Healys and the McCanns to tear chunks out of each other if it wasn't for the twins and the other kids who would end up caught in the crossfire."
----------------------------------------------

And, sadly, Madeleine could have been 'caught in the crossfire' when KM 'confronted' her husband, the next day, over his 'roving eye' towards a certain, extremely well 'endowed', female aerobics instructor who HE 'invited' to their tapas table, with the 'less fortunately blessed' KM 'sitting' right there!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 13.03.14 14:40

Dee Coy wrote:
tiny wrote:
Rasputin wrote:

Yes, indeed. The very inactivity of these crucial people could indicate they know there is no point to the search. Just who and how many know what happened?

Any true friend would jump at the invitation from the PJ for the reconstruction, for example. They would do everything in their power to help. Unless they know what they are being asked to prove is nonsense, and with other consequences.

The reason they backed out of the reconstruction is because THEY KNOW what happened to Madeleine and THEY KNOW it was NOT an abduction
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.14 15:06

I believe so, Tiny, which answers the question about whether the 7 really did know what happened or just a few of them on a 'need to know basis', as has been mooted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.03.14 15:10

jeanmonroe wrote:Poe
"I'd be quite happy for the Healys and the McCanns to tear chunks out of each other if it wasn't for the twins and the other kids who would end up caught in the crossfire."

And, sadly, Madeleine could have been 'caught in the crossfire' when KM 'confronted' her husband, the next day, over his 'roving eye' towards a certain, extremely well 'endowed', female aerobics instructor who HE 'invited' to their tapas table, with the 'less fortunately blessed' KM 'sitting' right there!
I seem to recall this was a scenario, or one not dissimilar to it, which Leicestershire police envisaged may have occurred, but I can't recall the McCanns instituting proceedings for libel against them.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.14 15:14

jeanmonroe wrote:Poe

Wrong.

KH was absent from the table, leaving one empty seat where Oochi Coochi could park herself;

But OC noticed, and reported noticing, a second empty seat

So, when she was there at the table, not one but two Tapasniks were away on some errand
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.03.14 15:21

KH was absent from the table, leaving one empty seat where Oochi Coochi could park herself;
----------------------------------------

THAT makes it WORSE!

laughat laughat laughat 
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.03.14 15:24

Dee Coy wrote:

I can quite well believe that both of these self-absorbed individuals have get out strategies planned and my imagination has extended to numerous scenarios, including lightning striking twice, which make me fear even more for the welfare of the twins.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.14 15:29

ultimaThule wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

I can quite well believe that both of these self-absorbed individuals have get out strategies planned and my imagination has extended to numerous scenarios, including lightning striking twice, which make me fear even more for the welfare of the twins.

In view of this (possibility of conflict of interest) it's surprising they continue to be represented by single lawyers for the two of them together

These lawyers, either in the UK or in Portugal, must be privy to very, very delicate information

As soon as we see either of the couple engage their own lawyer, the end spiel is in sight, as it would be if one of the single lawyers (ID or mr Abreu) recused her/himself inexplicably. Interesting times ahead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum